2131 Fruitville Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About MAGICAL MOMENTS VACATIONS by Monica

Since the time I was a little girl, I have always loved Disney. I wanted to become an animator for Disney because of my love for art. I can draw free-hand any Disney Character and would also do hand-painted wall murals...It took me 24 yrs at the age of 29 to visit Walt Disney World back in 1999, when I traveled with my husband on our honeymoon 3 yrs after we were married,but it was worth the wait! Took us 10 yrs to get back to the " happiest place on earth" but it was a different circumstance for us. One we have 3 sons' and Second, our youngest son Tony was born with a life threatening illness that has him awaiting a transplant for the past 3 yrs.

We have been back to the Walt Disney World 8 times, giving our family and especially Tony memories that will keep his spirits alive once his transplant comes that will aide him through his lengthy recuperation. Our favorite Walt Disney World Resort is the Fort Wilderness Campsites and Resorts... although we have stayed at Saratoga Springs, Port Orleans-Riverside, and Boardwalk Villas Resorts, we always comeback to the campsites. We are close to Magic Kingdom, the boys can fish,swim,canoe,bike ride,attend the campfire sing-a-long with Chip and Dale and watch a Disney Movie every night under the stars etc ... They really love driving around the Loops at night in the golf cart (which is a MUST) looking at the decorated campsites.

Our family was given a once-in-a -lifetime memory that will always be very special to us, the title of being "Grand Marshal's of Magic Kingdom ". On Sunday, October 2nd,2011 we were told to arrive by 2:30pm at City Hall, the award was given to our sons' Vincent 12 and Dominic 10 who for the past 3 years have been fundraising on behalf of their younger brother Tony,7 who since birth had been battling Total Colonic Hirschsprung's Disease and Short Bowel Syndrome. He has been on the list to receive a stomach,small & large intestine and liver transplant for the past 3 years. More of my son's story can be found on two websites that his brother's created for him www.aftft.com and www.mybrothersbreadsllc.com .

My history starts with working with my late Daddy in his business that gave me the tools needed to be successful in anything I try to achieve and so far being successful with my sons' is what I'm extremely proud of. Prior to their birth and after my dear Daddy passed, I stayed in the automotive industry ,but instead of selling trucks and managing the garage, I went to work as a Member Service Counselor-Travel Agent with AAA Lancaster County. Mapping customers and guiding them with all of their travel needs. It also gave me the experience to help sell my favorite destination "Walt Disney World". Although my goal is too live near there and work for Disney, my fix in the meantime was working at the local Disney Store and getting back into what I love to do, helping other families dreams come true with inside tips, experiences and planning memorable vacations that will last a lifetime!.

I am an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with an EARMARKED Disney Travel Agency with Magical Moments Vacations Travel Agency, booking Cruises, Vacation Packages with Dining, Tickets or just the resorts.

My family and I are Annual Passholders/DVC Members (Disney Vacation Club)/D23 Members/Tables in Wonderland and Campers of the Fort Wilderness Campsites and Resorts. We are "DISNEY GEEKS" and proud of it! We attend the "Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween " and "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parties"...twice a year...and we hope soon to make Florida our home....

I also can book non-Disney trips and vacations anywhere in the United States and the World with hotel/car/airfare/cruise/tours or rail...wherever you heart wants to go, I can help ya get there! I can also help any bride and groom with their dream Wedding and Honeymoon getaways.....

My services are always complimentary, No booking fees ever! I give every client my undivided attention with personalized service,where I will Price Match every quote, Itinerary Planning Assistance and Promotion Monitoring, Anyone who knows me , knows I won't settle less you'll get the best above the rest!

** DISCLAIMER - Please be advised that pricing and availability change day to day, and sometimes faster. Magical Moments Vacations by Monica, LLC is not liable if a consumer does not put a deposit down on a quote in a timely manner, and that room/flight/pricing is no longer available. Rooms etc. ARE NOT ON HOLD unless a deposit is made. **

Magical Moments Vacations by Monica is an Independent Travel Agent with Magical Moments Vacations Travel Agency. You may also visit our travel agency website for more information at www.magicalmomentsvacations.com

Follow MAGICAL MOMENTS VACATIONS by Monica on

UsandSorcererMickey
banner
ABDCSB234x81

MAGICAL MOMENTS VACATIONS by Monica FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MAGICAL MOMENTS VACATIONS by Monica 1
    REFFERAL BONUS
    EARN a $50 Visa Gift Card for every referral that drops your name at the time of booking and completes their vacation, you will EARN a $50 Visa or Disney Gift Card!

• 2131 Fruitville Pike Lancaster, 17601 See on map
    Open Daily from 8am-9pm : Clients will have personal number for after hours 24/7