P.O. Box 1252, Hanover, PA 17331 Map · Phone number

About Just Vacations, Inc

Our honeymoon specialist, Barb Peet, LOVES to help couples plan destination weddings and romantic honeymoons! Barb says, "There's nothing like helping a bride and groom plan the one event in the wedding process that is truly all about THEM! The honeymoon is a reflection of what they love and it is the start of their married life together." She has been helping couples with their dream honeymoon and destination wedding plans since 1993.

Follow Just Vacations, Inc on

CoupleMakingHeart
CoupleMakingHeart

21 Reviews for Just Vacations, Inc

Jessica Fukuda · Married on 07/01/2019

Excellent service

I totally recommend Barb with Just Vacations. I have been working with her for several years and she has offered me excellent service. She is a pleasure to work with. I used her for our different trips to Europe, gave her our budget and work with us from beginning to end. She even follow up with us after our trip.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Just Vacations, Inc's reply:

Thanks Jessica! I love working with you and Mark. You are an excellent communicator which helps me, help you. Thank you again!

Jessi · Married on 10/09/2016

Barb was amazing. We met with her in her office and she made everything happen for us without an issue. She emailed me all of my documents and made sure I knew exactly what to do. she notified me when my wedding guests mailed in donations so I could thank each of them. She was helpful throughout the whole process and helped make our honeymoon awesome. We definitely got a great deal on our Vegas vacation. Thank you!

Sent on 12/13/2016

kaitlyn · Married on 10/01/2016

Barb was great and easy to work with! She helped us figure out where we wanted to go for our honeymoon and gave us all leads within our budget!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Just Vacations, Inc FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance