Persnickety Invitation Studio

York, Pennsylvania View map

Persnickety Invitation Studio is a wedding and event stationery boutique located in York, Pennsylvania, that specializes in unique and beautifully designed invitations. Their comfortable retail atmosphere is the perfect place to create your perfect wedding invitations - their small staff works one-on-one with you to give you their undivided attention. Persnickety has been part of the York wedding scene since 2008, additionally serving the Harrisburg, Lancaster, and Philadelphia areas.

Persnickety Invitation Studio offers couples an array of products, including catalog invitations, custom invitations, imprinted napkins, menus, place cards, programs, RSVP cards, save the dates, and thank you cards. Couples are encouraged to visit the studio and work with Persnickety through consultations to develop their unique invitations. Persnickety also provides a wide selection of invitation services such as addressing, assembly, engraving, printing, and shipping. Couples can additionally include:

• Calligraphy
  • Laser cuts
  • Letterpress Invitations
  • Thermography

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Thermography

• Poornika
    Poornika K. Married on 12/04/2021

Beautiful work!

Melissa from Persnickety was super easy to work with for my wedding. I changed my mind on what I wanted many times, and Melissa was flexible and understanding with each of my changes. I ended up requesting a watercolor of my wedding venue for guests to sign and a watercolor of my dog for a signature drink sign. She was very open to my feedback and worked with me until I was satisfied with both signs. They both turned out amazing! I highly recommend hiring Melissa for your wedding needs.

Persnickety Invitation Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review - I appreciate that! I absolutely love working with you to create the watercolors - Momo is just the cutest! Thank you SO much for sharing the photos; I love to see how everything looks in the wedding setting :)
  • Mrs.a
    Marisa S. Married on 10/03/2021

Melissa took every detail of what we were looking for into consideration!

Working with Melissa was just absolutely amazing! She took every detail of what we were looking for in invitations into consideration and created something absolutely wonderful and yet completely surprising! She was always very good at following up and answering my questions, and hand crafted such wonderful and unique invitations our guests marveled at!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 09/11/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!

Persnickety did my bridal shower invitations and our wedding invitations, and they both turned out amazing!! There is so many customization to choose from, and Melissa (the owner) is so helpful in making your dreams into a reality. I have no design genes in me, I do not design anything. I told her my colors and what I liked and she put it all together into the perfect invitation! There are so many different types of invitation layouts to choose from as well.
    I have to give a huge shout out to them though for saving my sanity. I had the wrong ceremony start time for my wedding and the invitations were already made and printed. I called Melissa freaking out because I realized the mistake (about a 1.5 months before the wedding) and she was able to get new ones printed for me ASAP.
    Not only do they offer invitations, but they can also do any custom signs you want made (welcome signs, guest book sign, table chart) as well as table numbers.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Liz & Marshall
    68 photos · 01/12/2019

Pricing

Musa Weddings Musa Weddings Wedding Planners

Melissa is just great!!! The quality of the papers used for their stationeries are high quality, this team knows what they are doing and they have amazing taste, they can create beautiful pieces with very little direction. You will not be disappointed.

KLB Events & Design KLB Events & Design Wedding Planners

Melissa & her team are truly the BEST! Such a joy to collaborate with. Her work can only be described in one word - Beautiful!

2577 South Queen Street Olde Tollgate Village, Olde Tollgate Village York, Pennsylvania, 17402

Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 10am - 5pm Saturday: 10am - 3pm Closed Sunday and Tuesday
Location of (Persnickety Invitation Studio)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding