Planned Perfection

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,375 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,375 Package Price

Planned Perfection was established in 2006, and since then has grown as one of the leading Central PA Wedding Planning Companies.

Through Planned Perfection, Diana hopes to provide couples with the wedding they've always dreamed of, without the stress or headaches that come with the planning and organization. Planned Perfection strives to make sure that you, your family and your friends can relax and enjoy your special day. As a wedding coordinators, Diana and her team are dedicated to their clients, demonstrates impressive organizational skills and attention to detail, and works hard to make wedding dreams become a reality.

Please contact us today to learn how we can assist you with your one and only special day!

717-575-2999

info4plannedperfection@gmail.com

www.plannedperfectionpa.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,150

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,375

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$107.50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 04/23/2022

The most valuable vendor

We had the honor of working with Danielle as our day-of coordinator. Although we hired her as a day of coordinator, she provided so much guidance and help leading up to the wedding I truly don't think I could have accomplished planning my wedding without her. On the day of the wedding everything ran smoothly and I am positive it is because of Danielle with Planned Perfection. My wedding day was very stress free thanks to all of her help. The entire team was very professional, friendly and efficient throughout the entire process.
  • Analisa
    Analisa T. Married on 03/26/2022

Just Hire Planned Perfection -- Their Name Says It All!!!

Stop searching for wedding coordinators and book Diana and her team right now. I had initially imagined having myself, family, and bridal party help execute pieces of the wedding but I listened to my all of my girlfriends' advice and got a day of coordinator. Probably some of the best money we spent.

I was actually able to relax and enjoy my wedding day instead of running around with my hair on fire. I felt so comfortable and everything was handled PERFECTLY. They even went above and beyond to move florals we had not thought to repurpose. When I gave them artistic liberty to put out our 100+ candles and our other decorations --- stunning --- even better than I could have imagined. They are quick to respond and have fabulous recommendations if you need design or vendor ideas. And to top it off, Diana and her team are absolute gems. Such wonderful people to work with and I would hire them again in a heartbeat.
    Nicole L. Married on 12/31/2021

Hire them! You won't regret it!

I cannot recommend Planned Perfection and Danielle Boyer enough. We were brought to Planned Perfection by our venue, for day-of coordination. After speaking with Danielle, we decided to use them for partial planning services. Given that our venue was out of our area, it seemed like it would make life a little easier to have a local helping us locate vendors. A little easier doesn’t even begin to cover it, Danielle took our total budget and helped us break it down into categories. Then she assigned us tasks, so we were never behind on anything. She made sure we had multiple vendors in each category to choose, who were within our budget, available on our (very hard to book) date and fit with our values and style. It really made wedding planning a breeze, especially from afar. Danielle was even able to help with our bouquets!

If there was a hitch the day of, I didn’t hear about it. Danielle, Kelly and another member of the team took care of everything from ensuring the décor was just right to having every piece start exactly on time (who’s ever heard of a wedding that was exactly on time?). Any guest who had an interaction with them only had positive things to say. They were friendly, professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. Did I mention that they’re also extremely reasonably priced? In the end, Danielle ended up saving us money on so many things, because of her connections, that the cost for Planned Perfection was practically free.

If you’re looking for someone to help you with the arduous task of planning your wedding (especially with all of the constant COVID changes), definitely hire Planned Perfection, and ask for Danielle.

- Nicole and Rob

Planned Perfection's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a joy working with the two of you and helping plan your wedding. We had a blast ringing in the New Year celebrating you and Rob! Congratulations again to you both!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Diana
Diana
Owner/Wedding Planner

Diana brings a sense of style to every event she plans. Since joining the team in 2008, she has assisted and planned many beautiful weddings. With her organization and attention to detail, it is her true commitment to ensure that each and every element of the wedding day is properly executed. The energy, excitement and all the love that goes into making a wedding day-the most wonderful day is what she loves the most!! When not planning weddings you can find Diana enjoying time with her husband of 15 years, 3 beautiful children and quality time as a family vacationing at the beach.

Cindy
Cindy
Wedding Planner

Cindy has been working for Planned Perfection since 2011. Her favorite part of the wedding day is sending the bride down the aisle and watching the newlyweds dance the night away! Cindy loves note taking, lists and anything to keep organized! You can rest assured that she will be checking your lists not once or twice but as many times as it takes to make sure all parts are in working order. When she's not on site with Planned Perfection, she's spending time with her husband and 2 dogs!

Danielle
Danielle
Wedding Planner

Danielle has been working for Planned Perfection since 2016. Her favorite part of the wedding day is helping with the first look and all things to do with the dress. She loves bustling the bride’s dress so she can dance the night away. Her attention to detail will ensure that you have a stress free day as she makes sure all the moving parts are cohesive. In addition to planning weddings you can find Danielle working in the flower shop at Village Floral, traveling, and spending time with her family and pups.

FX Photo Booths, LLC FX Photo Booths, LLC Photo Booths

Diana and team were great to work with, super professional, fun and accommodating to everyone!! Always a smile :)

Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square Hotel Weddings

The ladies are so helpful and willing to do anything for the client to have a great experience but also to work as a team with the venue and caterer!

Time Passages  Wedding Photography Time Passages Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Take out the Stress from your wedding .

Lancaster, PA, 17603

Hours by appointment
Location of (Planned Perfection)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding