Planned Perfection Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Aubrey

Aubrey Wells · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Amazing planning team!

I hired Jonnaysa and her team for day of wedding planning services. My venue required this, however I am SO glad that we had her and knowing that now, I would have definitely chosen a day of planner if I wasn't necessarily required. Our venue was historic in nature and required vendor insurance which Jonnaysa handled for me and my husband, huge stress lifted! We had unlimited email and phone consultation and she even sent the most adorable package to us which included bride and groom emergency kits!! Her team was flawless in their ability to organize and communicate, they even took ceremony extras, gifts, and leftover food back to our hotel rooms for us so we could head to the bars for after wedding celebrations with our guests. I can't speak highly enough about her and her team!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2019

Our wedding day, perfected!

I don’t think there’s enough space in this box to express how wonderful the Planned Perfection team was on our wedding day. From day 1, Cindy Ray was ready and eager to answer any questions that we had. Her expertise and guidance was truly invaluable to us. The Planned Perfection team was responsive, professional, and above all a true blessing to work with. Our day was truly perfectly planned!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Melody · Married on 06/28/2018

Ashley and her team from Planned Perfection were an absolute pleasure to work with, and excecuted our wedding day perfectly! We ourselves are from out of town, and had many guests not only from out of town but from overseas as well. We had a church wedding, and a reception 25 minutes away, and had to coordinate transportation for ourselves and guests. So we knew we needed to hire a day-of coordinator.

A month before the wedding, Ashley sent us a very detailed questionnaire and soon after produced a detailed timeline, which she also sent to all our vendors. She began taking over contact with all the vendors leading up to the wedding, making it a lot less stressful for us, and was the main contact person of the day.

I cannot emphasize enough how helpful it was to have Planned Perfection's services on and before our wedding day. The Planned Perfection team made sure everything necessary was transported from the church to the reception venue, distributed tips, communicated with bus drivers, double checked place settings and setup instructions, coordinated reception timeline with DJ and caterer, then packed ALL our wedding stuff into our car at the end of the reception and also personally delivered the leftover alchohol to our hotel room that night!

Ashley's organization, communication and professionalism throughout made the wedding planning so much less stressful, and even fun! We could relax on the day because we were confident that everything was in great hands.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Anna · Married on 06/16/2018

Jonnaysa and her team are the best of the best! We were thrilled with the level of service, attention to detail and professionalism that we received. From pre-planning to post-wedding, Jonnaysa thought of every to-do and created the ultimate schedule and contact list. We couldn't imagine our special day without Planned Perfection's expertise and overall direction. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Paul · Married on 05/26/2018

As you're planning your wedding (or should I say everybody else's because they know what is best) all you hear about are horror stories about how one thing goes wrong after another. Or about how it was so stressful. Planned Perfection helped us avoid all of the stereotypical wedding disasters! They were on their game the entire night, including when our catering service decided they wanted to take the night off behind the bar. Planned Perfection stepped in as a 3rd bartender and picked up the pace of the line. The list goes on and on about everything they took care of for us. Our night was about as stress free as you can get for your wedding night! My wife and I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Ralph · Married on 05/26/2018

Ashley was a great partner with our wedding, their were many family dynamics and she handled everything superbly. Ashley made some great recommendations, she was vey fun to work with and she allowed for a very enjoyable time by all! I would highly recommend Planned Perfection, the small investment was a great value! Ralph Clouser

Sent on 08/06/2018

Bryce · Married on 05/19/2018

Jonnaysa and the Planned Perfection team are a MUST for your wedding day. These ladies go above and beyond what’s expected. When the challenges with wedding planning get tough (and they will!) it was incredibly relieving to have someone like Jonnaysa to lean on. When it came to the actual day, I couldn’t imagine not having the Planned Perfection team with us. If there were any issues with the day, they certainly didn’t get to my wife and I. Everything about the day was executed flawlessly thanks to Planned Perfection. Hire Planned Perfection for your wedding day, so you too can take it all in and enjoy, instead of worrying about what’s next on the timeline.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Magen · Married on 05/12/2018

Jonnaysa was awesome ! She definitely played a huge role in making our wedding day Perfect !! Extremely organized and exceptional to work with. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Emily · Married on 04/21/2018

Planned Perfection is amazing! I definitely recommend any bride to have a day of coordinator and especially choose Planned Perfection! They truly go above and beyond!

Sent on 05/15/2018
  • Malorie

Malorie · Married on 04/14/2018

Jonnaysa and her team were amazing! Not only was she spectacular at the rehearsal & day of, but she was awesome leading up to the event! Jonnaysa was extremely professional and confident at what she was doing! Our wedding would not have been so seamless and successful without her! She even made sure we ate :)
    I highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Kari · Married on 12/31/2017

We worked with Dianna as our day of wedding coordinator. We had a NYE wedding that was pretty sizeable. Dianna was amazing throughout the whole process. I was super calm the day of our wedding knowing that she was there and had everything under control! I would recommend Planned Perfection to anyone that is looking for a wedding planner. I can’t imagine our wedding without them!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Jami · Married on 11/04/2017

Jonnaysa and her team were amazing! They handled everything with care, humor, and grace. Their seamless coordination helped the bride stay calm and in great spirits and pulled off a night full of many awesome vendors coming together in perfection. Highly recommend. This team truly cares about not only the bride but the entire wedding party and family which is clear in their work and interactions. They will not disappoint! 5/5 for sure!

Sent on 11/05/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

Jonnaysa and her team are top notch! Honestly one of the best vendor decisions we made. They are professional, responsive, kind and energetic. They made a crazy planning process and what could have been a super stressful day fun and relaxing for all.
    We used Planned Perfection as our day of coordinator but, they ended up being so much more. Jonnaysa thought of every little detail. She was constantly (but not overwhelmingly) checking in on us throughout the process.
    Come day of, I didn't have to worry about a single thing. They set everything up, tore everything down and ensured every thing was on time. Her team didn't miss a beat! My family and bridal party would not stop raving about her. She made sure everyone involved was relaxed and enjoying themselves. It was so kind and very much appreciated.
    Even a week later, I was still enjoying the perks of her services. As I unpacked all the decorations, I couldn't help but smile. Even the way they packed and preserved everything was thoughtful and meticulous. I honestly don't think I could have done this without them. They are truly perfection!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Sydney · Married on 10/21/2017

If you want to experience a zero stress wedding day, hire planned perfection. Cindy Ray and her team were absolutely wonderful! Not only did Cindy always respond to my annoying emails, whenever I sent them, but she was also so helpful and really listened to what we wanted for our big day! We had a stress free, perfect day because of planned perfection. I can't imagine what the day would have been like without them!!! You will be sooooo glad you hired them!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Mike · Married on 10/14/2017

What more can we say about Jonnaysa and her team at Planned Perfection!? Every detail... every single detail... is thought of and well-prepared for. We were married at Excelsior in Lancaster in October 2017, and we used Planned Perfection for day-of-coordination. From our initial phone consultation, we could completely appreciate how Jonnaysa is so highly spoken of in the wedding industry. She was so impressive with offering us ideas and thoughts on preparing for the smallest detail before we even signed a contract with her! You can quickly tell that this is not a job for her, but this is her passion, and she loves helping her couples. Her name is so well-regarded in the local community that every other vendor we interacted with raved about her and assured us we had nothing to worry about with Jonnaysa steering the ship. There was not a single worry for us during our wedding day -- and if there should have been, she and her team didn't clue us in! They took care of everything behind the scenes and kept our evening flowing smoothly. We can't give a higher review of Planned Perfection!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Deborra · Married on 05/28/2017

5 stars is not enough for Jonnaysa!! She is a gem. She is sweet, professional and a joy to work with. Leading up to and the day of she took total care of us. We had no worries or concerns the day of my daughters wedding knowing she was there handling everything. She truly lives up to the name- planned perfection!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Lynne · Married on 05/13/2017

Jonnaysa and her team were the "same day coordinators" for my daughter's wedding, May 2017. A few details: 200 guests, a 22-person wedding party, and a "non-traditional" venue. They paid excellent attention to details, were always professional, and made sure every component flowed smoothly and efficiently. Jonnaysa is friendly, caring, and extremely kind. She truly made us feel that this wedding was as big a priority to her as it was to us. As a result of Planned Perfection, we were able to relax, enjoy our guests, and celebrate this major event in the life of our family. We would whole-heartedly recommend Jonnaysa and her staff.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/13/2017

If Jonnaysa and her team charged 5 times what they do for their day-of coordination services, it still wouldn't have been enough. She and her girls are truly the BEST. Until the weeks leading up to our wedding, I didn't realize how much my husband and I needed someone else to help us think through the endless details of our special day, and Jonnaysa and her team truly went above and beyond to make sure everything was absolutely perfect. When it became clear that our whole timeline needed to change because of a rainy forecast, she was so reassuring about the coziness and intimacy of an inside wedding and talked us through all of our setup and seating options. That day, everything ran seamlessly and exactly as planned. At the end of the night, we left the wedding without having to worry about organizing or packing anything up. She and her team even brought some of the flowers back to our hotel so we could use them for a lunch the next day. On top of it all, she and her team were sweet, smiling, calm, and relaxed throughout the whole day, which put all of our minds at ease. There are so many little things you can't possibly anticipate happening on the day of your wedding, and Jonnaysa's expertise and experience will ensure that everything is perfect regardless of what happens. We could never possibly thank Jonnaysa and her team enough, or recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Erin · Married on 04/22/2017

Jonnaysa was a dream to work with. We hired her as our day of coordinator which really was the "entire month before and day of coordinator." She handled things that I didn't want to handle, didn't know how to handle, or didn't even know I needed to handle. She was always super responsive and available, responding to texts or emails almost immediately. She managed all of the behind the scenes coordination with vendors, displayed all of my DIY items just as I had envisioned, and kept us all on schedule for the rehearsal and wedding itself. Above all else, she made me completely comfortable. I trusted her unequivocally with my entire wedding and she executed it flawlessly. I didn't have to think about or do a single thing on my actual wedding day except enjoy my new husband, family, and friends. I would hire her again in a heartbeat and would encourage anyone else looking for someone to be their touchstone throughout the often overwhelming planning process to do the same.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Carrie · Married on 02/18/2017

I would have been absolutely LOST without Jonnaysa Kirkham and her Planned Perfection team! Hiring Jonnaysa was was money very, very well spent! I was so thankful to have Jonnaysa to touch base with throughout the planning process! She was able to guide me and help me to make decisions when I was feeling confused and overwhelmed! Her knowledge, connections, experience and expertise made me feel confident in my selections, and her warmth, genuine interest and care, and kind hearted personality made me feel comfortable trusting her from the very start! While I appreciated her guidance during the planning process, her Day of Coordination was INVALUABLE! Having her there to troubleshoot, keep our bridal party moving with the timeline, overseeing our vendors, and bringing my vision to life was such a blessing. Even the morning of our wedding, when I had some last minute thoughts and changes, Jonnaysa was willing to listen and happy to take care of my concerns! The execution from her team was flawless - every detail was taken care of, and they created a day that was even more beautiful than what I imagined! What I am most appreciative of is that Jonnaysa and her team took care of all of the packing up, cleaning up, etc. At the end of the night, the only thing I had to worry about was getting to the after party! If you are unsure if you "need" a wedding planner or day of coordinator I would strongly encourage you to say YES, and to hire Planned Perfection! You will not be disappointed, and will only be relieved and appreciative! We are SO very happy we did!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/10/2016

Hiring Jonnaysa of Planned Perfection turned out to be the best decision we made throughout our entire wedding planning process, hands down. Being full-time working professionals with busy parents, we knew going in that we would need some assistance along the way with all of the details. Within mere weeks of hiring Jonnaysa, I knew that it was money well spent. She made our lives so easy as we navigated all the vendors and big decisions that are made early on all the way through to the minutia of the details during the week-of. Having a wedding with 275 people was a daunting prospect but I could not have felt more at-ease and able to enjoy every single part of the planning process and the actual day of our wedding. If you want a kind and wonderful person as your wedding planner, look no further. Jonnaysa gets it done - from vendor contracts to last-minute requests to getting coffee stains out of the brides's dress 30 minutes before she walked down the aisle. Utterly fantastic!!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/28/2016

I am not even sure where to beginning. It was such an honor or work with Diana (and her team) during my wedding planning process. I read a lot of reviews online and I knew I needed to have her for my own wedding. I like to have "control", "be the planner", and do everything myself when it comes to hosting and planning so I knew I needed someone that I would trust, and she sure was it.
    She was so organized with all items that I gave her. If I asked her a question or needed to confirm something, she got back to me so quickly which was nice, since planning a wedding you have a 1,000 things going through your mind at a time. She was the sweetest person when we talked on the phone for the first time too before I officially booked her.
    On the day of my wedding, nothing could have gone more smoothly. I had guests coming up to me saying "You're wedding is absolutely perfect". Even brides that got married already were like, "WOW, your wedding is amazing and everything is flowing so perfectly". And it was ALL because of the team that Diana had.
    I thought on the day of my wedding that I would be anxious and nervous but I wasn't. I knew that the wedding was in good hands and everything would come together great. Diana came to me personally a few times during the morning, afternoon, and night just to make sure everything was ok and if I needed anything. She wanted to make sure that I was having the best day of my life.
    If I could describe Diana and her team using only one word, it would be perfection. Not one thing went wrong throughout the whole planning process and wedding day. It was absolutely perfect. It was an honor to have been able to work with her during these months leading up to my wedding. She was amazing! I could not recommend her enough to all the future brides out there. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Erin · Married on 10/22/2016

Book Planned Perfection now! I promise there's no reason to search any further. Of all the vendors you will consider hiring and all the budgetary decisions you'll have to make, I can assure you that this is going to be the best money you'll spend. Jonnaysa and her team went above and beyond at every step. I always felt at ease knowing they we're working on my behalf behind the scenes from the initial planning phases through the days following the wedding. I could not have asked for a more fun, considerate, and competent team. Even if you think you're equipped to handle all the planning and execution (I run large-scale events for a living), hiring a team like this will allow you to fully enjoy your big day and all the fun moments leading up to it, which is worth every penny.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Ben · Married on 10/08/2016

We worked with Diana from Planned Perfection as our day-of planner for our wedding in October 2016, and she was outstanding. Diana was incredibly detail-oriented, flexible, and genuinely interested in getting to know us and making sure our wedding was perfect. The last month leading up to our wedding was made much less stressful because of our work with Diana. She helped us coordinate with our vendors, made an incredibly detailed timeline, and was always available to answer questions, or help us problem-solve as things came up in the final weeks. Diana was organized and we felt so comfortable knowing that she was going to be running the show on our wedding day. On the day of, Diana and her team were at the venue all day overseeing the vendors and set up, so we were free to relax and focus on getting ready. During the ceremony and reception, Diana and her team made sure everything ran smoothly and our family members knew where to be and when. At the end of the night, she was able to organize and collect everything from the day, and coordinating taking things to the hotel and my parent’s house. My husband often says that getting a day-of planner was the best decision we made as we planned our wedding. Diana was fantastic, and helped us to have the perfect wedding day!

Sent on 03/18/2017

TERI · Married on 10/01/2016

If you think you can do this on your own, think again!!!

Sent on 10/05/2016