Jenkintown, Jenkintown, PA 19046 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,700
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Forever Love Events

We are a full event planning and styling company based in Philadelphia, PA for modern couples looking to make their day unique and unforgettable. We are driven to exceed your expectations make every aspect of the planning and design process seamless and enjoyable for all of our clients.

Check out or reviews!

Forever Love Events 5
Forever Love Events 6
Forever Love Events 7

Lisa Rondinelli · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Forever Love Events is Wonderful!

I absolutely could not have done my wedding day without Andi. I hired Andi as an event designer to assist with the creative elements of my wedding and as a day of coordinator to ensure that things went smoothly. Andi overdelivered in every area with meticulous attention to detail, an eye for design and a caring disposition.

Design/Paper – Andi assisted me with all things paper, including invites, a welcome sign, name cards, food and bar menus. She populated the invite on Minted.com with all my wedding information, which would have taken me hours. It was great to use Minted as it saves so much money over store front vendors. I was on vacation when the invites were delivered, but Andi went the extra mile to mail the first batch of invites.

Design/Flowers – Andi obtained initial quotes for florists, which was a task that I was happy to hand over. She got me in with a florist that normally only takes jobs much bigger than my wedding. Andi attended the florist appointment with me and helped me to pick out gorgeous flowers. I received many compliments on them at my wedding and afterwards.

Design/Table scape – I love the way that both the indoor and outdoor components of my venue looked. Andi has good taste and created a design that really looked amazing, including linen colors to make things a bit more fun. She also tied ribbon around greenery at each place setting for an extra touch that was really beautiful.

Day of Coordination – Andi helped keep things on track at my wedding. She went really above and beyond when she went to the liquor store to buy more bourbon as I severely underestimated the bourbon drinkers. Rather than having me run to get my purse, she used her own credit card to purchase the alcohol and I reimbursed her later.

Responsiveness – Andi was so quick to respond to all of my emails or texts. It took weeks for other vendors to get back to me, but Andi even followed-up with them on my behalf to keep the ball rolling.

Amazing – The best decision that I made for my wedding was to work with Andi! In addition to everything that I mentioned, she did much more. I appreciated all of the little details like offering me water and ensuring that the card box was handed off before she left.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

Lisa, thank you x1000!!! It was such a pleasure working with you and I trill appreciate your kind words that mean the world to me! Thank YOU!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/11/2019

My wedding wouldn't have been the same without Andi!

Andi was the coordinator for my wedding at The Racquet Club of Philadelphia and her contributions to the planning and execution of the day were immeasurable. She was involved with every part of the process from menu planning, coordination of staff, timing of each different piece of the ceremony and reception, planning the layout of the venue, and overall helping to answer any possible questions I could come up with. I walked into our planning meeting feeling stressed about the entire event and left knowing that everything would be perfect because of how professional and knowledgeable (not to mention nice and funny!) Andi is. We could not have had the most perfect day without her. I would recommend her to anyone looking to truly make the planning of their perfect day the easiest and most fun it could be!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

Michelle, this is just more than I could have ever asked for, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review, it was great working with you and Conor
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 12/29/2018

Best money spent

Hiring Andi was BY FAR the best decision we made during our entire wedding planning journey. We utilized her as our day of coordinator, but she stepped in well over a month before to check on me and make sure there wasn't any thing I needed. I am extremely organized and didn't necessarily think I would have needed a coordinator, but hiring Andi allowed me to be the bride and actually enjoy our day! She was so caring and thoughtful through the entire process, letting me call/text/ and email her whenever just to bounce ideas off of her. Her timeline for the weekend was an absolute work of art - it took all the crazy little details I had floating around and put them down on paper into the most organized document of all time. As for the actual rehearsal and day of? AMAZING. She herded me, my husband, and our entire wedding party through all the craziness with grace and a smile. Apparently she even went to Joseph A. Bank the day of to get extra pieces that were missing from the tuxes and I had know idea. Any problem that occurred, I knew nothing about; Andi just handled it. She worked with all of our vendors (many of whom already knew and loved her) to put my vision for our wedding into reality. She was FLAWLESS! Do yourself, your fiance, your parents, and bridesmaids a favor and hire Andi and ForeverLove events - its the best decision you can make, besides saying "I Do"!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

Ok, I am not joking, I AM CRYING MY EYES OUT!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS! Kathleen, you and Tom are so special to me, you are so thoughtful and one of the most caring, honest people I know, Thank YOU for allowing me to be there with you during such a special day!

Forever Love Events FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 1

Real Weddings

• Wisot Designs
    Wisot Designs Wedding Florists

What a pleasure it was to work with Andi from "Forever Love events". It was clear as I began my set up that she had everything under control. She Exhibited such positive energy and connected well with all of the vendors. When I finished my floral set up I looked around and everything was beautiful with time to spare before the bride arrived. I loved working with her and look forward to many more opportunities in the near future. If you are looking for a planner to handle all of your details and connect well with your vendors, your guests and most importantly the bridal party and family then "Forever love events" should be at the top of your list!

• Yana Shellman Photography
    Yana Shellman Photography Wedding Photographers

Andi was amazing on Sara and Eric's wedding day! I was a photographer there and I appreciated all the help she provided to us! Organized, knowledgeable and caring all throughout the day she took care of everyone who needed help. I loved working with her and hope for a lot more weddings together in the future!

• Mariya Stecklair Photography
    Mariya Stecklair Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure to work with Andi on a recent bridal photo shoot and she really blew me away with her creativity! She is not only organized, but kind and extremely hard-working. I cannot wait to work with Andi again! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner! She is someone that will truly be there for you on your wedding day!

• Jenkintown Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, 19046 See on map