Jenkintown, Jenkintown, PA 19046 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,700
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Forever Love Events

We are a full event planning and styling company based in Philadelphia, PA for modern couples looking to make their day unique and unforgettable. We are driven to exceed your expectations make every aspect of the planning and design process seamless and enjoyable for all of our clients.

Check out or reviews!

Forever Love Events 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Arendal · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Andi made our day!!

We originally sought out Andi and Forever Love Events to help design our event space. My husband and I were planning to get married at a non-traditional venue, a woodworking and metalworking factory that had tons of potential, but was essentially a blank canvas. I had a vision for how I wanted the space to look, but had no idea how to make it happen. Andi (seemingly effortlessly) transformed the space into something beyond my wildest dreams!

In addition to helping to orchestrate the most perfect day, Andi was extremely helpful and easy to work with throughout the process. From reviewing mood boards over coffee, to thrift store shopping for vintage couches, it felt like I was working with a (super helpful and creative) friend. She was fun and fantastic and I couldn’t have asked for a better planner. Thank you Andi!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

I'm crying!!! Thank you Jess for this amazing review! It was my pleasure working with you and Matt, thank you for being so caring and fun!

Lisa Rondinelli · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Forever Love Events is Wonderful!

I absolutely could not have done my wedding day without Andi. I hired Andi as an event designer to assist with the creative elements of my wedding and as a day of coordinator to ensure that things went smoothly. Andi overdelivered in every area with meticulous attention to detail, an eye for design and a caring disposition.

Design/Paper – Andi assisted me with all things paper, including invites, a welcome sign, name cards, food and bar menus. She populated the invite on Minted.com with all my wedding information, which would have taken me hours. It was great to use Minted as it saves so much money over store front vendors. I was on vacation when the invites were delivered, but Andi went the extra mile to mail the first batch of invites.

Design/Flowers – Andi obtained initial quotes for florists, which was a task that I was happy to hand over. She got me in with a florist that normally only takes jobs much bigger than my wedding. Andi attended the florist appointment with me and helped me to pick out gorgeous flowers. I received many compliments on them at my wedding and afterwards.

Design/Table scape – I love the way that both the indoor and outdoor components of my venue looked. Andi has good taste and created a design that really looked amazing, including linen colors to make things a bit more fun. She also tied ribbon around greenery at each place setting for an extra touch that was really beautiful.

Day of Coordination – Andi helped keep things on track at my wedding. She went really above and beyond when she went to the liquor store to buy more bourbon as I severely underestimated the bourbon drinkers. Rather than having me run to get my purse, she used her own credit card to purchase the alcohol and I reimbursed her later.

Responsiveness – Andi was so quick to respond to all of my emails or texts. It took weeks for other vendors to get back to me, but Andi even followed-up with them on my behalf to keep the ball rolling.

Amazing – The best decision that I made for my wedding was to work with Andi! In addition to everything that I mentioned, she did much more. I appreciated all of the little details like offering me water and ensuring that the card box was handed off before she left.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

Lisa, thank you x1000!!! It was such a pleasure working with you and I trill appreciate your kind words that mean the world to me! Thank YOU!

Alyssa · Married on 09/14/2019

Andi is the best investment you'll make in the entire wedding planning process, and word is getting out - book her while you can!

I'll admit it - I am a complete perfectionist who had been dreaming of my wedding day for years. From the first call with Andi, I immediately felt a huge weight lifted from my shoulders and knew that we would be in great hands. Working with her to bring our fairly complicated and intricate wedding vision to life was extremely easy, which is saying a lot - especially since we were planning from across the country in Colorado! Once Andi got to know my now husband and I, she had so many wonderful suggestions and ideas for us to choose from, which helped the decision-making to be simple and efficient.

From making sure every single detail was perfect, to creating beautiful signage throughout the wedding, to building a "champagne wall" that only existed in my dreams and people RAVED about - Andi is a complete superwoman. Our wedding day went off without a hitch, reflected who my husband and I are to a T - so much so that the only word I have to describe it is "perfect".

You will not regret working with Andi to make your dream become a reality. I know she will continue to do great things in the wonderful wedding world and urge you to reduce your wedding planning stress like I did by hiring her!

Thank you Andi! XOXO

Sent on 09/23/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

I can’t even!!!!!!! 😫😫😫😫🥰🥰🥰 you guys are just simply amazing and it was such a pleasure working with both of you! I’m so happy everything turned out the way you always dreamed of

Forever Love Events FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 1

Real Weddings

• Wisot Designs
    Wisot Designs Wedding Florists

What a pleasure it was to work with Andi from "Forever Love events". It was clear as I began my set up that she had everything under control. She Exhibited such positive energy and connected well with all of the vendors. When I finished my floral set up I looked around and everything was beautiful with time to spare before the bride arrived. I loved working with her and look forward to many more opportunities in the near future. If you are looking for a planner to handle all of your details and connect well with your vendors, your guests and most importantly the bridal party and family then "Forever love events" should be at the top of your list!

• Yana Shellman Photography
    Yana Shellman Photography Wedding Photographers

Andi was amazing on Sara and Eric's wedding day! I was a photographer there and I appreciated all the help she provided to us! Organized, knowledgeable and caring all throughout the day she took care of everyone who needed help. I loved working with her and hope for a lot more weddings together in the future!

• Mariya Stecklair Photography
    Mariya Stecklair Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure to work with Andi on a recent bridal photo shoot and she really blew me away with her creativity! She is not only organized, but kind and extremely hard-working. I cannot wait to work with Andi again! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner! She is someone that will truly be there for you on your wedding day!

• Jenkintown Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, 19046 See on map