Jenkintown, Jenkintown, PA 19046 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,700
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Forever Love Events

We are a full event planning and styling company based in Philadelphia, PA for modern couples looking to make their day unique and unforgettable. We are driven to exceed your expectations make every aspect of the planning and design process seamless and enjoyable for all of our clients.

Check out or reviews!

43 Reviews for Forever Love Events

• Jessica

Jessica Arendal · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Andi made our day!!

We originally sought out Andi and Forever Love Events to help design our event space. My husband and I were planning to get married at a non-traditional venue, a woodworking and metalworking factory that had tons of potential, but was essentially a blank canvas. I had a vision for how I wanted the space to look, but had no idea how to make it happen. Andi (seemingly effortlessly) transformed the space into something beyond my wildest dreams!

In addition to helping to orchestrate the most perfect day, Andi was extremely helpful and easy to work with throughout the process. From reviewing mood boards over coffee, to thrift store shopping for vintage couches, it felt like I was working with a (super helpful and creative) friend. She was fun and fantastic and I couldn’t have asked for a better planner. Thank you Andi!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

I'm crying!!! Thank you Jess for this amazing review! It was my pleasure working with you and Matt, thank you for being so caring and fun!
  • Will

Will Shen · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Best Wedding of My Life

It is probably the best decision for us to hire Andi and her team as our wedding planner. At first, it was very hard to even find a decent wedding planner in the Philadelphia area, as some of the vendors told us that they only do high five to six-figure weddings and charge an insane amount of fees for their service. I don't wanna do a big wedding as I think it is a waste of money, so I reached out to Andi as my last hope and she told us that she can fit us as much as she can in our budget. Not only did Andi helped us tracking all the budgeting stuff and such, but also helped us contacting all the vendors and making sure that they were working together without any hiccups, including wedding dress revision as Tina's around 8-month pregnant at the time. On the day of the wedding, Sasha helped us plan out probably the best wedding I've seen so far for us and I'm super happy that everyone had a good time and we kept a good time frame of everything we're trying to do. Overall, we would highly recommend Andi to any couple who are willing to do a small and cozy wedding (also she's very good at other big weddings too!!), as she's definitely an expert in tracking the budget and spending while making the entire process as smooth as possible.

Thank you so much!!

Tina & Will

Sent on 10/26/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

Tina and Will, thank you for this sweet note! Every word means so much to me and I am so happy I was able help create a very special day for you.
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding Coordinator and Design Planner

Andi is the absolute best wedding planner. I wish I could put into words how awesome she is but there are so many incredible things about Andi that I have no idea how else to put it other than every single bride and groom should book her.

She was so fun to work with, extremely reliable, creative, sweet, and went above and beyond for me. I am one of those people that needs to do everything myself and don’t normally ask for help but I felt so at ease with Andi and her team and couldn’t have gotten married without her. She worked collaboratively with me on so many aspects throughout the wedding and helped bring my dream vision to life. I wish I could get married again so I could still work with her!

Everyone should 100% book Andi as your wedding planner. You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

Aubrey, I honestly don’t even know how to reply to this review other than THANK YOU! I absolutely LOOOVED working with you and I’m so so so so happy everything turned out the way you always dreamed of if to be. Thank you for including pictures here as well! I’m so obsessed with them!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Forever Love Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1700
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Wisot Designs Wedding Florists

What a pleasure it was to work with Andi from "Forever Love events". It was clear as I began my set up that she had everything under control. She Exhibited such positive energy and connected well with all of the vendors. When I finished my floral set up I looked around and everything was beautiful with time to spare before the bride arrived. I loved working with her and look forward to many more opportunities in the near future. If you are looking for a planner to handle all of your details and connect well with your vendors, your guests and most importantly the bridal party and family then "Forever love events" should be at the top of your list!

• Yana Shellman Photography Wedding Photographers

Andi was amazing on Sara and Eric's wedding day! I was a photographer there and I appreciated all the help she provided to us! Organized, knowledgeable and caring all throughout the day she took care of everyone who needed help. I loved working with her and hope for a lot more weddings together in the future!

• Mariya Stecklair Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the pleasure to work with Andi on a recent bridal photo shoot and she really blew me away with her creativity! She is not only organized, but kind and extremely hard-working. I cannot wait to work with Andi again! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner! She is someone that will truly be there for you on your wedding day!

• Jenkintown Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, 19046 See on map
    Location of (Forever Love Events)