Forever Love Events Reviews

48 | Jenkintown, PA

48 Reviews for Forever Love Events

Keating Johnson · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Andi saves the day!

We had two months to plan a wedding after the original event in Napa fell apart due to the pandemic. We were lucky enough to have a beautiful venue, on the property of a family member, but we had no idea where to turn after that. Forever Love Events to the rescue! Andi was immediately on the case, pulling together list of vendors, providing us with options, and doing all the leg work required to make it happen. There was not a single thing we would have changed. She was responsive, efficient, always available, and so easy and warm to work with. She was there for site visits with vendors, attended to every detail, and made it all so easy for us. The wedding was spectacular. We cannot say enough about Forever Love Events, and we will always be grateful for their professionalism and follow-through. One million stars!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Forever Love Events's reply:

Keating, I consider myself so lucky to have met you. You, your daughter and really your whole family are absolutely amazing and will always have a special place in my heart! Thank you for trusting me with this beautiful day.
  • Molly

Molly Johnson · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Andi saved our wedding

I actually felt emotional saying goodbye to Andi at the end of our wedding night. She was equally important to us in the lead up to the wedding and at the event itself. She's a really good listener; took everything we said to heart and made it come to life. We had only two months to plan this microwedding during the coronavirus pandemic and she made it happen so seamlessly. She had good advice but didn't push anything on us. On the day of, seeing her always relaxed me. I was running late to the altar, and instead of rushing me, she calmed me down! Throughout the night I would look to her and be like "ok what do i do now?" and she always had an answer. She was THE PERFECT person for me and my family this summer. I had my dream wedding, despite the pandemic, thanks to Andi.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Forever Love Events's reply:

OMG!! Molly!!! Is this even real!? Thank you so much (for making me cry) for writing such a nice review for us, time flew while we worked to get your wedding planned in such a short time and I am so happy everything turned out the way you always wanted. I feel so lucky that I get to meet people like you.
  • Jessica

Jessica Arendal · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Andi made our day!!

We originally sought out Andi and Forever Love Events to help design our event space. My husband and I were planning to get married at a non-traditional venue, a woodworking and metalworking factory that had tons of potential, but was essentially a blank canvas. I had a vision for how I wanted the space to look, but had no idea how to make it happen. Andi (seemingly effortlessly) transformed the space into something beyond my wildest dreams!

In addition to helping to orchestrate the most perfect day, Andi was extremely helpful and easy to work with throughout the process. From reviewing mood boards over coffee, to thrift store shopping for vintage couches, it felt like I was working with a (super helpful and creative) friend. She was fun and fantastic and I couldn’t have asked for a better planner. Thank you Andi!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

I'm crying!!! Thank you Jess for this amazing review! It was my pleasure working with you and Matt, thank you for being so caring and fun!
  • Will

Will Shen · Married on 07/10/2020

Best Wedding of My Life

It is probably the best decision for us to hire Andi and her team as our wedding planner. At first, it was very hard to even find a decent wedding planner in the Philadelphia area, as some of the vendors told us that they only do high five to six-figure weddings and charge an insane amount of fees for their service. I don't wanna do a big wedding as I think it is a waste of money, so I reached out to Andi as my last hope and she told us that she can fit us as much as she can in our budget. Not only did Andi helped us tracking all the budgeting stuff and such, but also helped us contacting all the vendors and making sure that they were working together without any hiccups, including wedding dress revision as Tina's around 8-month pregnant at the time. On the day of the wedding, Sasha helped us plan out probably the best wedding I've seen so far for us and I'm super happy that everyone had a good time and we kept a good time frame of everything we're trying to do. Overall, we would highly recommend Andi to any couple who are willing to do a small and cozy wedding (also she's very good at other big weddings too!!), as she's definitely an expert in tracking the budget and spending while making the entire process as smooth as possible.

Thank you so much!!

Tina & Will

Sent on 10/26/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

Tina and Will, thank you for this sweet note! Every word means so much to me and I am so happy I was able help create a very special day for you.
  • Sofia

Sofia Chernoff · Married on 05/23/2020

My personal superhero

I simply cannot imagine what I would do without Andi and Forever Love Events. From the very first interaction, Andi was incredibly warm, professional, extremely organized, and creative. I knew that planning a wedding from far away would be a challenge, so I was really excited to find a DOC who was so absolutely down to earth and wonderful. Then COVID-19 hit….and Andi became my absolute superhero. In the ever-changing context of a global pandemic, she helped me plan not one…not two…but three weddings. Andi had this aura of calm about her that made impossible seem easy. She was exceptionally organized, kept in touch with all of our vendors, and followed up on the smallest details. Andi preserved my sanity and made me laugh through the toughest pandemic moments. In the end, my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams despite all of the uncertainty, barriers, and challenges. You are in fantastic hands with Forever Love Events!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding Coordinator and Design Planner

Andi is the absolute best wedding planner. I wish I could put into words how awesome she is but there are so many incredible things about Andi that I have no idea how else to put it other than every single bride and groom should book her.

She was so fun to work with, extremely reliable, creative, sweet, and went above and beyond for me. I am one of those people that needs to do everything myself and don’t normally ask for help but I felt so at ease with Andi and her team and couldn’t have gotten married without her. She worked collaboratively with me on so many aspects throughout the wedding and helped bring my dream vision to life. I wish I could get married again so I could still work with her!

Everyone should 100% book Andi as your wedding planner. You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

Aubrey, I honestly don’t even know how to reply to this review other than THANK YOU! I absolutely LOOOVED working with you and I’m so so so so happy everything turned out the way you always dreamed of if to be. Thank you for including pictures here as well! I’m so obsessed with them!!!
  • Alexis

Alexis March · Married on 11/08/2019

A wonderful team to enlist for your special day!

Andi was absolutely wonderful to work with from Day 1. I knew going into our wedding planning that having a day-of coordinator was going to be essential. However, being a very Type A person, I didn't think I was going to be able to fully entrust in anyone the day of my wedding. I was SO wrong! The morning of the wedding came and I was as calm as could be because I knew that Andi would have everything (including the things I never thought of) fully taken care of. This woman literally would give anyone the coat on her back (which she did for me when the outside first-look photos got a bit chiller than expected) and went above and beyond our expectations. I would pick Andi over and over again to be the ringmaster of our special day. Thank you is simply not enough to show our gratitude to Andi and her team!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Alexis! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for couples like you and Mike.

Lisa Rondinelli · Married on 11/05/2019

Forever Love Events is Wonderful!

I absolutely could not have done my wedding day without Andi. I hired Andi as an event designer to assist with the creative elements of my wedding and as a day of coordinator to ensure that things went smoothly. Andi overdelivered in every area with meticulous attention to detail, an eye for design and a caring disposition.

Design/Paper – Andi assisted me with all things paper, including invites, a welcome sign, name cards, food and bar menus. She populated the invite on Minted.com with all my wedding information, which would have taken me hours. It was great to use Minted as it saves so much money over store front vendors. I was on vacation when the invites were delivered, but Andi went the extra mile to mail the first batch of invites.

Design/Flowers – Andi obtained initial quotes for florists, which was a task that I was happy to hand over. She got me in with a florist that normally only takes jobs much bigger than my wedding. Andi attended the florist appointment with me and helped me to pick out gorgeous flowers. I received many compliments on them at my wedding and afterwards.

Design/Table scape – I love the way that both the indoor and outdoor components of my venue looked. Andi has good taste and created a design that really looked amazing, including linen colors to make things a bit more fun. She also tied ribbon around greenery at each place setting for an extra touch that was really beautiful.

Day of Coordination – Andi helped keep things on track at my wedding. She went really above and beyond when she went to the liquor store to buy more bourbon as I severely underestimated the bourbon drinkers. Rather than having me run to get my purse, she used her own credit card to purchase the alcohol and I reimbursed her later.

Responsiveness – Andi was so quick to respond to all of my emails or texts. It took weeks for other vendors to get back to me, but Andi even followed-up with them on my behalf to keep the ball rolling.

Amazing – The best decision that I made for my wedding was to work with Andi! In addition to everything that I mentioned, she did much more. I appreciated all of the little details like offering me water and ensuring that the card box was handed off before she left.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

Lisa, thank you x1000!!! It was such a pleasure working with you and I trill appreciate your kind words that mean the world to me! Thank YOU!
  • Devyn

Devyn Graham · Married on 09/28/2019

Fun, organized and reliable!

Andi was an absolute joy to work with! She has such a positive and enthusiastic energy that she brought to every interaction. She was organized and kept everything on track with the planning process. We hired her for partial planning but she really stepped in and made sure that everything went smoothly with all of our vendors from that point forward. It was definitely comforting to know that we were in such good hands. She was always so responsive and constantly thinking ahead to anticipate what we would need. Frequently during our engagement I would turn to my fiance and say how glad I was that we hired Andi! She made the process fun and as stress free as possible. Her designs for signage blew us away and it was so exciting to see how everything came together. She was the best investment we made for our wedding! She makes the process easy so you can focus on enjoying the celebration and lead up to your day! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

Oh Devyn!!! Thank you so much for this message, you have no idea how much I enjoyed working with you and Steve. Thank you for making such an amazing experience.

Alyssa · Married on 09/14/2019

Andi is the best investment you'll make in the entire wedding planning process, and word is getting out - book her while you can!

I'll admit it - I am a complete perfectionist who had been dreaming of my wedding day for years. From the first call with Andi, I immediately felt a huge weight lifted from my shoulders and knew that we would be in great hands. Working with her to bring our fairly complicated and intricate wedding vision to life was extremely easy, which is saying a lot - especially since we were planning from across the country in Colorado! Once Andi got to know my now husband and I, she had so many wonderful suggestions and ideas for us to choose from, which helped the decision-making to be simple and efficient.

From making sure every single detail was perfect, to creating beautiful signage throughout the wedding, to building a "champagne wall" that only existed in my dreams and people RAVED about - Andi is a complete superwoman. Our wedding day went off without a hitch, reflected who my husband and I are to a T - so much so that the only word I have to describe it is "perfect".

You will not regret working with Andi to make your dream become a reality. I know she will continue to do great things in the wonderful wedding world and urge you to reduce your wedding planning stress like I did by hiring her!

Thank you Andi! XOXO

Sent on 09/23/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

I can’t even!!!!!!! 😫😫😫😫🥰🥰🥰 you guys are just simply amazing and it was such a pleasure working with both of you! I’m so happy everything turned out the way you always dreamed of

Sarah · Married on 08/17/2019

Best wedding decision ever: Forever Love Events

Long story short: hire Andi. It will be the smartest decision you make while planning your wedding.
    Long story long: We turned to Andi ~6 months before our 180-person wedding with only the venue booked. She quickly got to work finding us all the vendors we needed (all of them were AWESOME, without exception), saving us hours we would've spent blindly surfing online. We live out of town so she graciously and enthusiastically attended every appointment we couldn't, helped us navigate the contracting process, and gave us honest advice.
    Andi also has an incredible eye for design. She designed and made so many of the incredible personal touches we will remember for years to come - our guest"book" sign, table signs/escort cards she made to look like giant scrabble squares, and more. She also gave us great ideas about the design of the space to accomplish what we were hoping to feel.
    And Andi truly shines as a day-of coordinator. We were able to basically show up and enjoy our own wedding (imagine that!). She made everything run so smoothly and everyone told us afterwards how cool, calm, collected, and NICE Andi is! We only learned afterwards about a couple "fires" that Andi put out before we even learned about them - she is honestly an event planning and execution wizard.
    Lastly, Andi is just pure fun to work with. One of the downsides about our amazing, beautiful wedding (that Andi basically single handedly planned) being over is how much we will truly miss our phone calls, texts, meetings, etc. spent together! She is the absolute kindest, most fun, talented planner you will find. Henry and I are proud to be one of the many, many happy couples Andi has helped. Thank you, Andi, we love you!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Noel

Noel Clarke · Married on 07/05/2019

Such a big help!

Andi was so helpful during the planning process and was literally my go to for EVERYTHING!!!! Any question or concern I had, Andi swept in like superwomen. She helped calm my nerves when I was getting anxious about the weather, etc. Andi doesn’t just complete the job she’s hired for, she goes above and beyond to ensure you are a happy bride and groom! Andi coordinated everything with all of the vendors and stepped in for all email communication for the timeline. Forever love is such a great company and has the utmost care for their couples! Thank you Andi and Sasha!!!!!!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

I mean!!!!! What else can I ask for!? I started with an amazing client and ended up with an even more amazing friend! Thank you.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Koo · Married on 06/29/2019

Thank you!

Hiring And was the smartest decision my wife and I made when planning our wedding. Reading many of the reviews, we had high expectations enlisting her services…but now after the wedding, we are even more impressed. She helped us plan an outdoor summer wedding with over 100 guests in less than 3 months. Her level of organization was top notch. For example, when it came to something like hiring a band, she would send us an organized comparison chart with every band available available to play on our wedding date, estimated fee, known instruments with number of band members, and links to their websites or YouTube channel. She would do similar things for caterers, florists, photographer, room blocks for hotels in the area, etc. She was amazingly quick to respond to our emails and texts. I hope you don’t email her as much as we did, but we would ask her questions anywhere from 6:30am to 11:00pm and her response would come within seconds to minutes. She must wear her cell phone on a holster. She was very proactive, as well as reactive. My wife and I went back and forth on if we should have hired a videographer. As it was, only 10 days before the wedding we asked Andi to find us a videographer. Sure enough, she got us a great one! (BTW, if your struggling with the idea of getting a videographer even if you already have photographers, get one! Seeing videos of the day is priceless). I think the most amazing thing though was her ability to get us a tent the day of our wedding. We were planning an outdoor wedding, and as luck would have it, on the day of the wedding the wedding forecast changed to include storms. Andi, despite all the other things she had to do the day of the wedding, found a tent supplier on a Saturday to come that morning, set up the tent, rearrange the table arrangements, and communicated all this with the venue and the caterers. All in all, Andi is a true professional who is excellent at planning weddings, She was mindful to both the big picture as well as the devilish details. She is always calm, collected, and ready to share a laugh to remind us to enjoy the wedding planning process. Thank you Andi. When we renew our vows in the future, we hope you will take us again as clients. We appreciate you and the dedication you showed for planning our wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

Ok, you guys! I AM CRYING!!! Thank you SOOOO much for thais amazing review that it’s way more than I could have ever asked for! I am so happy to have been able to help make your day special as you deserve it to be! Thank you for being so kind. And yes! You better hire me as your planner for the vow renewal.. should we start planning that!?
  • Yong

Y C W · Married on 06/15/2019

Hire Andi! NOW!

I knew Andi was my day-of coordinator the first time I spoke to her over the phone. Andi is sweet, professional, and just darn good at her job. She gets things done in a timely and efficient manner. I honestly wished I hired her as my full wedding planner, or even partial planner. The minute she took over 6 weeks before my wedding day, I was so relieved! She made me feel like I could have a wonderful wedding while being the stress-free bride every bride (and groom) deserves! I know price is a huge factor for many couples (weddings are expensive affairs), so I want to add my two cents here. During my search for a day of coordinator, I compared prices and what one would get based on that price - let's just say Andi's price is SO reasonable. Did I mention that she comes with an assistant the day of your wedding (which many companies do not offer based on my research)? Bottom line is Andi (and Sasha, one of her assistants) was by far one of the easiest folks I worked with for my wedding. I would hire her over and over again. Just wish I hired her sooner!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

Yong, I have no words!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this amazing review! you guys are a joy to work with.
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 01/11/2019

My wedding wouldn't have been the same without Andi!

Andi was the coordinator for my wedding at The Racquet Club of Philadelphia and her contributions to the planning and execution of the day were immeasurable. She was involved with every part of the process from menu planning, coordination of staff, timing of each different piece of the ceremony and reception, planning the layout of the venue, and overall helping to answer any possible questions I could come up with. I walked into our planning meeting feeling stressed about the entire event and left knowing that everything would be perfect because of how professional and knowledgeable (not to mention nice and funny!) Andi is. We could not have had the most perfect day without her. I would recommend her to anyone looking to truly make the planning of their perfect day the easiest and most fun it could be!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

Michelle, this is just more than I could have ever asked for, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review, it was great working with you and Conor

Eugena Cooper · Married on 01/11/2019

Hiring Andi and team ASAP!

Andi and her team are truly amazing. We could not have selected a better wedding planner to bring our big day to life! I am a management consultant and my husband is a lawyer so needless to say our expectations were high when it came to deciding to hire a planner and actually selecting one. Andi exceeded ALL of our expectations! She is responsive, attentive, creative, kind, calming, passionate, detail-oriented, organized, flexible, comforting, visionary, I could go on! Our number one objective for the day of was to not think or be worried about the logistics and how all of the details would unfold and Andi gave us that peace of mind and we had the most fun! Truly memorable evening. You will not regret hiring her. We sure didn't!

Sent on 02/13/2020

Forever Love Events's reply:

I honestly don’t even know what to say other than THANK YOU!

Thank you for the kind, sweet words, that truly mean the world to me ❤️
  • Ashley

Ashley Unera · Married on 01/03/2019

Best decision ever

Hiring Andi as my day of coordinator was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. I reached out to several vendors before hiring Andi and I had a hard time making a connection with any of them. When I spoke with Andi - she really took the time on the phone with me and really understood my vision and what I was looking for for my wedding. I hired her over a year before my wedding and although her services were only to start a month before my wedding, I truly felt like she was there for me the entire time. She constantly checked in and offered any support she could. I can honestly say that I was not stressed AT ALL the day of my wedding and that is in large part to Andi. The day before, she came to my home, collected ALL my items for the reception (there was ALOT - her entire car was full) and took them to the venue. I don't know what I would have done without her. She stayed through the reception and ensured that I got back every last item that we packed. My bridal party and family commented on how great her and her assistant were. Andi - I truly cannot thank you enough. From the bottom of my heart, I want you to know that there are no words that can express what you did for Chris and I. You really made my wedding day PERFECT. I would highly suggest Forever Love Events to any bride looking for a coordinator that is sincere, hard working, and willing to go above and beyond for their clients.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

Ashley, your words just made my day! I love you!! thank you for being so awesome, letting me share your special day and allowing me to help you however I was able to.
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 12/29/2018

Best money spent

Hiring Andi was BY FAR the best decision we made during our entire wedding planning journey. We utilized her as our day of coordinator, but she stepped in well over a month before to check on me and make sure there wasn't any thing I needed. I am extremely organized and didn't necessarily think I would have needed a coordinator, but hiring Andi allowed me to be the bride and actually enjoy our day! She was so caring and thoughtful through the entire process, letting me call/text/ and email her whenever just to bounce ideas off of her. Her timeline for the weekend was an absolute work of art - it took all the crazy little details I had floating around and put them down on paper into the most organized document of all time. As for the actual rehearsal and day of? AMAZING. She herded me, my husband, and our entire wedding party through all the craziness with grace and a smile. Apparently she even went to Joseph A. Bank the day of to get extra pieces that were missing from the tuxes and I had know idea. Any problem that occurred, I knew nothing about; Andi just handled it. She worked with all of our vendors (many of whom already knew and loved her) to put my vision for our wedding into reality. She was FLAWLESS! Do yourself, your fiance, your parents, and bridesmaids a favor and hire Andi and ForeverLove events - its the best decision you can make, besides saying "I Do"!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Forever Love Events's reply:

Ok, I am not joking, I AM CRYING MY EYES OUT!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS! Kathleen, you and Tom are so special to me, you are so thoughtful and one of the most caring, honest people I know, Thank YOU for allowing me to be there with you during such a special day!
  • I

Irini · Married on 12/15/2018

Above and Beyond - truly amazing!

Words will probably never be enough to express all the hard work and planning Andi put into our wedding day. Initially we were not going to hire a wedding planner, but seeing that both of us no longer lived in the Philadelphia area, we felt it would be best to hire a local planner. So we started the search, and after looking around, and some not so helpful interactions, we contacted Forever Love Events. Since the moment we talked with Andi, we felt a connection with her and knew she was the one for us. As we lived out of state, Andi was always responsive and available over phone, email and text, and made herself available when we would visit Philadelphia to come check in with us. During the one year of planning, Andi was the most amazing helpful hand we could have asked for, not only she contacted and interacted with possible vendors but she also created spreadsheets which made all decisions so much easier, helped design all the details, and also gave her honest opinion on whether she thought the vendors were appropriate or not. In addition, she helped create a vision and feel for our wedding that would really represent both me and my partner individually and us as a couple - something we did not have when we started the planning process - and something that she made sure to follow all the way through until the day of. Everyone could not stop talking about how special and meaningful all the little details about our wedding was, and that was all due to Andi and her hard work.
    During our wedding day, Andi continued being amazing, any little thing that popped up she was there to take care of, and she worked flawlessly with the other vendors to create a stress-free day for us. Not only that, but Andi surprised us by working with the other vendors to give us something we wanted but had not initially planned for and kept it a surprise until she caved in and told us a few days before the wedding. That surprise truly made us feel special. From helping me carry my dress, my flowers, helping us pose for pictures, making sure we had food and drinks through out the night, to handling rowdy relatives and friends, Andi was there for it all. On top of that she reminded us to take time to enjoy things about our wedding like the photo booth we hadn't even visited until the end of our wedding. At the end of the day she had packed everything up and helped us loading it. We did not have to do anything because she did everything for us. After, everyone talked about how much fun they had, and about how great and helpful Andi was. We can truly, from the bottom of our hearts, say that hiring Andi and Forever Love Events was undeniably the best decision we ever made about our wedding. Thank you so much Andi for everything!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Forever Love Events's reply:

OH MY GOODNESS IRINI!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ thank you so so so so much! How lucky am I that I get to meet and work with couples like you and Priyan!
  • Zoe

Zoe Fox · Married on 10/21/2018

Thank you, Andi!!

What can I possibly say about Andi?!? I first contacted her at the end of July, having mostly finished planning my wedding, after I realized that I desperately needed a day-of coordinator. Andi was immediately my knight in shining armor. She patiently worked with me, my husband, and my mom (!), soothing all of our worries and calming us all down in the weeks leading up to the wedding. She solved all of our last-minute issues, and was constantly in contact and available. Our constant refrain in those last few weeks was "let's ask Andi"! Words can't even express how grateful we were to have her on our wedding day itself- she made everything run so smoothly that we were actually able to fully enjoy our own wedding. If there were any issues, we were blissfully unaware, since she handled everything so wonderfully. Thanks to Andi, when people ask me how my wedding was, I'm able to honestly say it was perfect. You're the best, Andi!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Forever Love Events's reply:

Oh my gosh Zoe!!! Thank you so so much for this amazing review! I am so happy your day was everything you ever imagined and I was able to be a part of it. Thank you for trusting me!

Vilija · Married on 09/15/2018

Working with Andi was a pleasure! Leading up to the big day she was always available for questions and had everything organized and well laid out. The day of my wedding she made sure everything was where it was supposed to be and that the timing flowed smoothly. I don't know how I would've been able to put together such a great event without her help. My wedding day was rained out but it was still magical as ever! I would highly recommend using her for your wedding!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Forever Love Events's reply:

Thank you SO SOOOO much Vilija!! You and Eric are the best! So glad I was able to help your day be as perfect as you wished for!

Elsa Oliva · Married on 09/14/2018

A must-have for your wedding day!

Andi is superb! She was so easy to work with...laid back, sense of humor, and totally on top of everything!! She provided a service that both we, our families and guests were impressed with. Andi was thorough with our planning, patient with my millions of questions/comments, and SO responsive to all emails! Highly recommend her to ensure a wonderful wedding day!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Forever Love Events's reply:

Elsa, I LOVE YOU!!! haha, thank you so much for this review!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
    Thank you for being so awesome and letting me be a part of your big day.

Erin · Married on 08/24/2018

All I can say, is that everything exceeded our expectations. I could not have asked for a better day, and Andi helped every step of the way. So thankful for her assistance and would recommend to anyone getting married.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Forever Love Events's reply:

THANK YOU a thousand times Erin!!!!! =)

Lily · Married on 07/28/2018

We got the opportunity to receive Andi's planning services through our venue/catering package, and we are SO happy that we got to work with her. Andi was easy to talk to, incredibly responsive to e-mails, and handled the various dynamics of our family without skipping a beat. She was able to effectively wrangle our distracted and over-excited bridal party group through the rehearsal, making the process as simple and stress-free as possible. The night of our wedding, Andi made sure that everything went smoothly, from communicating with the other vendors and setting everything up to managing the schedule of the night. We had a few last minute hiccups with unexpected plus-one's attending, but she handled it all like a pro so that my parents and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Andi was incredibly attentive to the flow of the evening and to our needs as the bride and groom. Andi's assistance was a huge piece in making our day so perfect, and we highly recommend her for any wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Forever Love Events's reply:

Lily, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! you and Will are two amazing people and so easy to work with! I truly appreciate this review.