Cochranville, PA 19330 Map · Phone number

maria mack photography 0101 51 986650
Peony bouquet
Pondersosa and thyme workshop.
Pondersosa and thyme workshop.
Diana and Joel's wedding

Wisot Designs 6
Wisot Designs 7

Tamar Wolinsky · Married on 06/09/2019

Flower dreams come true!

Nancy was INCREDIBLE to work with for our wedding flowers! I truly cannot recommend her more highly! We were on a budget and she kindly worked with us and made my flower dreams come true! Nancy was VERY responsive and easy to work with (I planned the wedding from New York and we were getting married in Philly)- even when she was on vacation! Thank you Nancy for everything!!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Wisot Designs 12
    Wisot Designs 13
    Wisot Designs 14

Wisot Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Tamar!! It was a joy working with you. You were always so pleasant in our conversations and I loved meeting your family! You are blessed! I wish you much happiness in the future:)
  • Alli

Jess · Married on 05/17/2019

Perfect Flowers!

Nancy did such an incredible job from start to finish! Our flowers looked amazing and she stayed within our original budget. I highly recommend Wisot Designs for any Philly area wedding!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Wisot Designs 15
    Wisot Designs 16

Wisot Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be a small part of your wedding day! I loved working with you and you planned everything perfectly! I wish you all the best.
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 03/23/2019

Totally in love with my flowers!!

Wisot Designs did an amazing job at my wedding in March! Nancy was so great to work with and a month before my wedding I decided i wanted to add in some other flowers and she was able to to do while still keeping with the clean and soft look I was going for! She worked with my budget and helped me get creative on how I could have how I wanted without skimping! I honestly would hire her again in a heart beat and would recommend Wisot Designs to anyone. She traveled to my wedding on Kent Island to set everything up for me and was so amazing about it all! I received so many compliments on my flowers and even donated them to an assisted living home afterwards so they could enjoy the beauty of them as well. You won’t regret booking Wisot Designs, I promise!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Wisot Designs 17
    Wisot Designs 18

Wisot Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Leah!! You were so great to work with and so nice! I appreciate your kind review. I wish you and Kirill all the best!!

• Forever Love Events
    Forever Love Events Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Nancy in October of 2017. The floral design was absolutely stunning, , everything was perfectly executed and the designed was consistent throughout all of the items incorporated into the wedding, from centerpieces to boutonnières. Would 100% recommend her.

• Cochranville, Pennsylvania, 19330 See on map