Wisot Designs Reviews

Wisot Designs 6
Wisot Designs 7

Tamar Wolinsky · Married on 06/09/2019

Flower dreams come true!

Nancy was INCREDIBLE to work with for our wedding flowers! I truly cannot recommend her more highly! We were on a budget and she kindly worked with us and made my flower dreams come true! Nancy was VERY responsive and easy to work with (I planned the wedding from New York and we were getting married in Philly)- even when she was on vacation! Thank you Nancy for everything!!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Wisot Designs 12
    Wisot Designs 13
    Wisot Designs 14

Wisot Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Tamar!! It was a joy working with you. You were always so pleasant in our conversations and I loved meeting your family! You are blessed! I wish you much happiness in the future:)
  • Alli

Jess · Married on 05/17/2019

Perfect Flowers!

Nancy did such an incredible job from start to finish! Our flowers looked amazing and she stayed within our original budget. I highly recommend Wisot Designs for any Philly area wedding!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Wisot Designs 15
    Wisot Designs 16

Wisot Designs's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be a small part of your wedding day! I loved working with you and you planned everything perfectly! I wish you all the best.
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 03/23/2019

Totally in love with my flowers!!

Wisot Designs did an amazing job at my wedding in March! Nancy was so great to work with and a month before my wedding I decided i wanted to add in some other flowers and she was able to to do while still keeping with the clean and soft look I was going for! She worked with my budget and helped me get creative on how I could have how I wanted without skimping! I honestly would hire her again in a heart beat and would recommend Wisot Designs to anyone. She traveled to my wedding on Kent Island to set everything up for me and was so amazing about it all! I received so many compliments on my flowers and even donated them to an assisted living home afterwards so they could enjoy the beauty of them as well. You won’t regret booking Wisot Designs, I promise!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Wisot Designs 17
    Wisot Designs 18

Wisot Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Leah!! You were so great to work with and so nice! I appreciate your kind review. I wish you and Kirill all the best!!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/12/2018

Top Notch Service & Experience

I found and hired Nancy from Thumbtack. I didn't even really talk with other florists. Her prices were incredibly reasonable, she was amazingly responsive, and I got the sense from following her Instagram handle that our tastes would align very well. Nancy knows her stuff - she took some ideas I had saved on Pinterest and turned my visions into a reality. She was clear with us about costs from the start, had terrific ideas of how to achieve my vision, and even met with us in person twice -- once to hand off a sample centerpiece she'd made so we could actually see what our florals would look like on our wedding day. She is a consummate professional, incredibly friendly to work with, and I'm so thrilled to have supported a small, local business.

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Wisot Designs 19
    Wisot Designs 20
    Wisot Designs 21
    Wisot Designs 22
    Wisot Designs 23

Wisot Designs's reply:

Thank you Katie! I Thoroughly enjoyed working with you and executing your vision! I wish you all the best!

Penny · Married on 09/15/2018

Nancy did an awesome job on the flowers for my daughters wedding. The runners of eucalyptus and flowers were beautiful and the bouquets of flowers were elegant yet simple, exactly what we wanted. Thank you Nancy!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Wisot Designs 24
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing, Omg where do I start! Nancy did the flowers for our wedding and she is a true artist! She was super friendly, an absolute professional! Had great communication and knew exactly what I wanted. I gave her a few pictures of some ideas of what we wanted and she did an outstanding job. I couldn’t be happier with how it all turned out. It was exactly what we wanted and then some!! I would highly recommend her to anyone I know! And I will certainly be hiring her again for any events we have in the future. Thanks again Nancy for making our day absolutely beautiful and special!!!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Wisot Designs 25
    Wisot Designs 26
    Wisot Designs 27

Elle · Married on 09/09/2018

Nancy did an AMAZING job with the flowers for our wedding. She absolutely KILLED IT!! I'm so happy we found her! Prices are affordable and the attention to detail was impeccable. I could go on and on about how much we loved everything. Do not hesitate with her, she will do an amazing job!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2018

Absolutely best experience with Nancy. She does amazing work. I reached out to Nancy months before my wedding with a vision of how I wanted my flowers for my big day. When she sent me back pictures of the ideas I had in mind she got me so excited about what she had planned. I was a little sceptical about the design because it looked so intricate and delicate but so beautiful and it was what I wanted for my backdrop at our ceremony. I can't tell you how pleased I was when I walked into the ceremony and saw her creation. It was the most beautiful greenery hanging with stylish candles and I LOVED it. Even my new husband was in love with it. The centerpieces, bouquets, and boutenniers were perfect. Her detail, professionalism, and quality was way above and beyond anything I had expected and I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone. Any future needs I will be reaching out to Nancy to create my flowers. Pictures don't do it justice. It was magnificent.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

We absolutely loved working with Nancy! She provided guidance with regards to flower types, greenery, and overall aesthetic. She was quick to respond to all my inquiries, and highly accommodating of our requests. She even set-up the centerpieces at our wedding (certainly going above and beyond the job). The floral arrangements were simply beautiful and we couldn’t have asked for a better outcome!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Wisot Designs 28
    Wisot Designs 29

KC · Married on 05/12/2018

Nancy and her team provided the floral designs for our daughter's wedding in early May. Everything she created was gorgeous and exactly what we had envisioned. Her use of flowers and greenery complimented the setting (Tyler Arboretum) and the bridal party's color scheme. Nancy was professional but always accessible and responsive to our questions, and just a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend her highly enough! Five stars.
    KC Woodring

Sent on 06/11/2018

Mackenna · Married on 05/12/2018

Nancy did the flowers for our wedding in early May. She was incredible to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was organized, responsive, friendly, and professional. Her flower arrangements were absolutely stunning. We told her our vision for the flowers, and she executed it perfectly. The flower arch she made for our ceremony was breathtaking, and we received many compliments on it. Additionally, we received endless compliments on the gorgeous centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres. We could not be more pleased with her work! Nancy, thank you for making our wedding day more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. The flowers were important to us, and you executed them flawlessly.

Sent on 06/11/2018

emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Nancy was such a dream to work with. She not only does magnificent floral arrangements, and table settings, but she was incredibly kind, patient and professional. She even had white roses from her garden at our wedding, this sweet touch seemed to sum up everything about Wisot Designs: intimate, special & magical. We cannot say enough kind words about Nancy and her team. If anyone asks me about a florist in the Northeast, I would HIGHLY recommend Nancy. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 07/03/2018
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 02/18/2018

I cannot thank Wisot Designs enough for doing such a beautiful job with our wedding. Nancy was outstanding! She did not miss a beat! She is VERY responsive, easy to work with, and has the eye for any job!!! Big or small! The flowers were beyond stunning!!! Her creativity went above and beyond! She is full of ideas and still four days after our wedding, everyone is still commenting on the beauty of her work. I would highly recommend Nancy and Wisot Designs team because she knows her stuff!! I can't wait to have another event just so I can use her again! We loved her!!! Thank you Nancy!!!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Nancy was absolutely fantastic. I am so grateful to have found her to do our wedding floral arrangements! We had a telephone consultation after which she sent a detailed proposal prior to sending in our deposit. She was quick to help us find ways to cut costs for the big day, as well as offer her professional opinion. She met us at our venue in order to get a better sense of the space and even gave us a free arrangement as a gift! Our flowers were gorgeous, our ceremony site was a dream, and everyone loved her creative arrangements. You should book Nancy immediately.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Brian · Married on 06/24/2017

If you're looking for a top quality florist at a reasonable price, Wisot Designs is the way to go. Not only did Nancy take the time to meet with us on several occasions to discuss what we wanted for our wedding flowers, but she also made great suggestions along the way and went above and beyond to meet our vision.

Nancy's attention to detail, responsiveness, quality, and overall great personality made her a joy to work with. And our flowers couldn't have turned out better. We would 100% recommend going with Wisot Designs. You won't be disappointed!

Brian & Shara - married June 2017

Sent on 06/24/2018

Alex · Married on 04/29/2017

Nancy was THE BEST!!!!!! We had a first meeting over the phone (I live in NY and she lives in PA) and I sent her a couple of ideas that I had in mind. She totally got me! She then came to meet me in person and made eveything easy for me. She was just a pleasure to work with and she did such a fantastic job. And she was affordable too! I'm sure she can do many styles but if you are looking for a "rustic" wedding, I just cannot recommend her enough! Thanks so much, Nancy!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Wisot Designs 38
    Wisot Designs 39

Stephanie · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful!

We worked with Nancy for our wedding flowers and were very happy with how they turned out! Nancy went above and beyond with the bouquets and the decor giving us more than what we had asked for. Our venue had an hour flip time, and she handled it flawlessly. She was also super accommodating with dropping off bouquets and boutonnieres early for pictures. She's very sweet and we truly got the sense that she wanted to help make our wedding day special.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Wisot Designs's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! You and Rob were so easy to work with and I loved all the color that I was able to use in the floral arrangements. The reading terminal market was such a unique wedding venue and I am so pleased that I was able to be a part of your special day! So fun!!