The Paper Lab

Lancaster, PA Visit website

The Paper Lab is a wedding stationery service situated in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Established by font fanatic and designer Jess in 2014, this business specializes in personalized paper goods that pack a visual punch. Jess believes that each wedding is as distinct as the couple celebrating it, and everything down to the seating chart should reflect that. She uses bright, modern typefaces and classically bold design elements to create stationery that’s certainly worth saving after the special day.

The Paper Lab can handle producing such items as custom invitations, printed napkins, ceremony programs, place cards, and thank you cards. Design suites for the paper merchandise can be commissioned, or clients are welcome to choose from Jess’s print-ready portfolio. Assembly and postage of the necessary paper goods can be managed by the company. Jess can also immortalize your wedding vows in ink and print them on frame-ready paper stock.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Alexis
    Alexis Married on 09/25/2021

Loooved working with Jesse at The Paper Lab.

Loooved working with Jesse at The Paper Lab. She honestly made the process very easy. I’m someone who isn’t the best at giving feedback but she made me so comfortable and it was so easy to make changes. She also went above and beyond to help get exactly what I envisioned for our invitations, without hesitation. I really appreciated her and her work ethic. I did everything on my own for my wedding and finding vendors that take stress off of you and really help, is so important. The Paper Lab is definitely one of those vendors and I highly recommend working with them!
  • Leslie
    Leslie A. Married on 09/18/2021

Overall a great experience

I felt at ease working with The Paper Lab. We kept connected through the entire process of choosing colors, design, font and paper for my wedding invitations and food menus. I would highly recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding