Beautiful Writing / Calligraphy for Special Occasions

Lititz, PA View map

Calligraphy means "Beautiful Writing" and that is the name I have chosen for my business and that is what I will bring to your special day. Show how special your event is from start to finish by using beautiful writing to announce your wedding date, send your wedding invitations or seat your guests with beautiful place cards with my customized calligraphy. In October 2009 I was honored to be chosen as "Doer of the Week" for Martha Stewart Omnimedia's website "Dreamers into Doers " Click on this link to see my press!!!

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay H. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional care and attention to detail!

Karen provided the perfect wedding table name-cards for our wedding! She was proactively communicative, kind, carding, and with an exceptional level of attention to detail and creativity! We had a very unique/special request for our 'table namecards' -- we wanted to have smooth white stones with guests names and table numbers written on them. My wife and I do a lot of hiking and have a collection of rocks from all over the world for every unique hike we have done together! We wanted our guests to experience that part of our relationship and be able to take home a personalized rock as a token of their very own to remember our wedding day. Karen jumped right in and helped us pick out the right type of rocks, prototyped /experimented on her end with different pens and writing styles, and provided several samples. She then was able to turn around nearly 200 rocks in only a few weeks due to our tight timelines. Not to mention -- I had made about a dozen or so mistakes on name misspellings which she corrected for no additional charge once I realized the errors! All of this was done for a very reasonable price for the high quality outcome! Karen was great and would highly recommend her for any of your calligraphy event needs (even special projects)!
    Amanda Married on 09/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    For all my signage I used mirrors & Karen did an amazing job! I am so glad I found her because her work made everything look beautiful!! She also did my escort tags for my skeleton keys, which were amazing as well.

Beautiful Writing / Calligraphy for Special Occasions's reply:

Thank you Ashley and William for trusting me with the lettering details of your beautiful wedding !
    Elizabeth Married on 07/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Excellent to work with and does beautiful work! I will use Karen's services again and highly recommend her.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Invitations by Chrissy Invitations by Chrissy Wedding Invitations

Karen's unique style combined with her attention to detail and professionalism ensure truly "Beautiful Writing" for all of your calligraphy needs. She is THE calligrapher that Invitations by Chrissy refers their clients to!

1860 farmhouse Lititz, PA, 17543
717-413-0439
Location of (Beautiful Writing / Calligraphy for Special Occasions)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding