140 Fairland Road, Lititz, PA 17543 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Beautiful Writing / Calligraphy for Special Occasions

Calligraphy means "Beautiful Writing" and that is the name I have chosen for my business and that is what I will bring to your special day. Show how special your event is from start to finish by using beautiful writing to announce your wedding date, send your wedding invitations or seat your guests with beautiful place cards with my customized calligraphy. In October 2009 I was honored to be chosen as "Doer of the Week" for Martha Stewart Omnimedia's website "Dreamers into Doers " Click on this link to see my press!!!

Follow Beautiful Writing / Calligraphy for Special Occasions on

Green shimmer envelopes with blue ink
4cbdb750d6380161 1454361647398 vintage cards

11 Reviews for Beautiful Writing / Calligraphy for Special Occasions

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

For all my signage I used mirrors & Karen did an amazing job! I am so glad I found her because her work made everything look beautiful!! She also did my escort tags for my skeleton keys, which were amazing as well.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Beautiful Writing / Calligraphy for Special Occasions's reply:

Thank you Ashley and William for trusting me with the lettering details of your beautiful wedding !

Elizabeth · Married on 07/29/2017

Excellent to work with and does beautiful work! I will use Karen's services again and highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/21/2017
  • EquinePeach

Crystal · Married on 10/23/2016

My wedding was literary-themed, and my husband and I decided to create personalized bookmarks for our guests. We were trying to save as much money as we could, so I enlisted the help of my artsy friend to make and cut out 100+ bookmarks from heavy-duty art paper. We hole-punched/riveted the top, added ribbon, and then found Beautiful Writing / Calligraphy to help us with the lettering of each guest's name. This project was a labor of love, and I am thrilled with how it all came together. Beautiful Writing / Calligraphy was a wonderful value for the expense -- Karen sat down with me and made sure we were completely on the same page before putting ink to paper. As they were all handmade, we only had a few extra for mistakes or demonstration, and Karen was extremely diligent. I wish I could show a picture in the review...the bookmarks were beautiful. I recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Beautiful Writing / Calligraphy for Special Occasions Pricing

Beautiful Writing / Calligraphy for Special Occasions Price Rates

Beautiful Writing / Calligraphy for Special Occasions FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, In-Person Consultations, Shipping

• Invitations by Chrissy
    Invitations by Chrissy Wedding Invitations

Karen's unique style combined with her attention to detail and professionalism ensure truly "Beautiful Writing" for all of your calligraphy needs. She is THE calligrapher that Invitations by Chrissy refers their clients to!

• 140 Fairland Road Lititz, Pennsylvania, 17543 See on map