Lancaster, PA 17603 Map · Phone number

About Alyssa Ashlea Paperie

Alyssa Ashlea Paperie is a boutique wedding & event stationery design studio located in Central Pennsylvania. I bring flair, elegance, and creativity to each and every event–from an intimate cocktail reception to a grand affair. My goal is to learn your story, your style, your vision; then design handcrafted invitations unique to you.

Paper is my passion. For the past four years I have crafted custom wedding invitations and coordinating details for brides across the country.

After planning every detail of my own wedding, I know how important it is that an invitation expresses your personality. I personally meet and speak with every client to get to know their style, their vision and their dream for their wedding. You can be as involved as you would like in the process, or come to me with a blank slate for inspiration, but without hesitation you can be sure you will receive one-of-a-kind handcrafted invitations reflecting your personality.

If you are looking for more than off-the-shelf invitations, please contact me at alyssa@alyssaashleapaperie.com. I would love to hear from you!

gallery8
aboutphoto
gallery3

3 Reviews for Alyssa Ashlea Paperie

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

Alyssa Ashlea Paperie was phenomenal to work with. I was on a crunch with time and budget and she worked with both of them to make me a really gorgeous, custom set of invitations. The invitations exceeded my expectations. I would absolutely work with this vendor again, and recommend them to anyone looking for quality, efficient work!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/22/2015

Alyssa was extremely helpful through the whole process. She took our ideas and put them on paper and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Sent on 02/25/2015

Vanessa · Married on 10/17/2014

Alyssa is a fabulous designer! I have recommended her to everyone I know who is getting married. She takes your style and design and brings it to life. We got so many compliments about the invitations from our guests and they complimented our venue design just perfectly. You will not go wrong by having Alyssa design your invitation and I will be using her in the future .

Sent on 11/28/2014

Alyssa Ashlea Paperie FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 10