Alyssa Ashlea Paperie

Lancaster, PA View map

Alyssa Ashlea Paperie is a boutique wedding & event stationery design studio located in Central Pennsylvania. I bring flair, elegance, and creativity to each and every event–from an intimate cocktail reception to a grand affair. My goal is to learn your story, your style, your vision; then design handcrafted invitations unique to you.

Paper is my passion. For the past four years I have crafted custom wedding invitations and coordinating details for brides across the country.

After planning every detail of my own wedding, I know how important it is that an invitation expresses your personality. I personally meet and speak with every client to get to know their style, their vision and their dream for their wedding. You can be as involved as you would like in the process, or come to me with a blank slate for inspiration, but without hesitation you can be sure you will receive one-of-a-kind handcrafted invitations reflecting your personality.

If you are looking for more than off-the-shelf invitations, please contact me at alyssa@alyssaashleapaperie.com. I would love to hear from you!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Ashley Married on 10/03/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Alyssa Ashlea Paperie was phenomenal to work with. I was on a crunch with time and budget and she worked with both of them to make me a really gorgeous, custom set of invitations. The invitations exceeded my expectations. I would absolutely work with this vendor again, and recommend them to anyone looking for quality, efficient work!
    Melissa Married on 05/22/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Alyssa was extremely helpful through the whole process. She took our ideas and put them on paper and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.
    Vanessa Married on 10/17/2014
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    Alyssa is a fabulous designer! I have recommended her to everyone I know who is getting married. She takes your style and design and brings it to life. We got so many compliments about the invitations from our guests and they complimented our venue design just perfectly. You will not go wrong by having Alyssa design your invitation and I will be using her in the future .
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Lancaster, 17603
7175199581
Location of (Alyssa Ashlea Paperie)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding