RSVP Love

Denver, PA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

RSVP Love is a custom invitation and stationery home studio based in beautiful Lancaster County, PA. We offer completely custom and unique invitations and stationery for all events, specializing in Weddings. We love working with our clients to make your special occasion even more meaningful and beautiful. We come from the thought process that every piece should be cohesive and fit your personal taste and style. We are here to guide you every step of the way. Your guests will be counting down the days to your event once they open an invitation from RSVP Love!

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Olivia
    Olivia B. Getting married on 07/23/2022

Absolutely Amazing

Ashley at RSVP Love is one of the nicest people I've ever met and working with her was so fun! She was so easy to communicate my ideas to and she executed them perfectly. She was also so prompt in responding to any of my questions, and never left me in the dark. All of my friends and family loved the save the dates and said they were the most beautiful they had seen! I would absolutely recommend her services to everyone! 1000/10!
    Kitty D. Married on 11/20/2021

The best experience!!

Ashley was absolutely AMAZING to work with. She was thorough throughout the whole process and kept our invitation timeline on track, even with me pushing up sending them out. All of our guests were extremely impressed with the style and elegance of our invitations. It was so helpful not having to worry about the invitation piece of wedding planning because I knew Ashley had it covered. I am SO happy with how the invitations came out and I would send all of my friends and family to Ashley for invitation services. Thank you to Ashley and all of her designs, hard work, and beautiful pieces. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her.
    Callan R. Married on 10/10/2021

Gorgeous work, great communication

Ashley was an absolute gem to work with. I ended up ordering just a few suites for pictures and to gift to both of our parents (and kept one for us to frame). From start to finish, she was communicative and made any additions/changes I requested. Everything was super easy to work through since she uses Trello - I could see everything in one place and it was great to communicate via that platform.

Let's not forget to mention that my invite suites she designed were absolutely gorgeous. She even did a custom water color for our details card. I will cherish these forever!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique Tiffany's Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Ashley with RSVP Love. She is amazingly talented with her invitations and loves what she does. It is very evident in her work. She is patient and works with her customers to ensure everything is just want they want and offers tips and suggestions too. Your invitations make a statement about you so you should have them done by the best in the biz. We highly recommend RSVP Love!

217 Wolgemuth Drive, Lancaster, 17602, PA Denver, PA, 17602
Location of (RSVP Love)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding