166 Beech Street, Denver, PA 17517 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About RSVP Love

RSVP Love is a custom invitation and stationery home studio based in beautiful Lancaster County, PA. We offer completely custom and unique invitations and stationery for all events, specializing in Weddings. We love working with our clients to make your special occasion even more meaningful and beautiful. We come from the thought process that every piece should be cohesive and fit your personal taste and style. We are here to guide you every step of the way. Your guests will be counting down the days to your event once they open an invitation from RSVP Love!

ackerwedding

RSVP Love 5
RSVP Love 6
RSVP Love 7

Amanda Reeves · Married on 12/01/2018

Our experience was incredible!!! We would recommend RSVP love to anyone getting married!

I cannot begin to explain how incredible Ashley, the owner of RSVP Love, has been throughout our wedding planning process. From day one until now (approximately a month and a half from the wedding day) she has been there to answer my millions of questions and help me every step of the way. Ashley designed our save the dates first, which were absolutely beautiful. Next, she created our invitations and all that came with them, which were AMAZING. The details Ashley made sure to include made all the difference in the world. We have gotten so many compliments on how gorgeous our wedding invitations are. Ashley brought my ideas and visions to life and created exactly what I had hoped for. Ashley is currently working on day of stationary for me, including our table number cards, seating chart cards and ceremony programs. After how smoothly the save the date and invitation processes were, I knew I was going to have Ashley help me with day of stationary. She is incorporating aspects of our invitations into the day of stationary to make it extra special. Ashley has made the entire wedding process so much simpler for me. This has been a weight off my shoulders since day one. Ashley is so kind and patient. She has a way of explaining things so I understand exactly what she is saying. This is important when you are discussing invitation details. Ashley is extremely organized and plans meeting far enough in advance for me to make them work, emails me in advance so I have plenty of time to respond, and handles all of the small details that truly matter. I will be referring Ashley to anyone who is getting married. Having her handle these important wedding tasks was one of the best decisions we have made. Ashley, I cannot thank you enough for all you have done for Josh and I. We truly appreciate your hard work and dedication during this entire process! You are so talented and we feel lucky to have had the opportunity to work with you. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Amanda Moran · Married on 12/01/2018

My experience with RSVP Love has been incredible!!!

RSVP Love has been incredible!!!!! From my save the dates to my invitations and day of stationery, Ashley has been so supportive and helpful. This took a huge weight off my shoulders and I got so many compliments on all of the work Ashley did for us. We are now in the process of doing our thank you cards and I’m so excited to see the end result! Thank you Ashley for all you’ve done for us and continue to do for us! It is greatly appreciated!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

erika · Married on 11/03/2018

Ashley was great! She listened to my vision and ran with it. She was super easy to communicate with and responded promptly. We have gotten so many compliments on our invitations. I felt like I have known her for years! Ashley hand stamped all of our invitations. That just tells you how awesome she is :)

Sent on 10/10/2018

Award

RSVP Love FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• RSVP Love 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Tiffany's Bridal Boutique
    Tiffany's Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Ashley with RSVP Love. She is amazingly talented with her invitations and loves what she does. It is very evident in her work. She is patient and works with her customers to ensure everything is just want they want and offers tips and suggestions too. Your invitations make a statement about you so you should have them done by the best in the biz. We highly recommend RSVP Love!

• 166 Beech Street Denver, 17517 See on map