Elmwood Paperie

York, PA View map

Based in York, Pennsylvania, Elmwood Paperie is a wedding stationery company committed to designing elegant stationery for couples across the United States. Owner Sarah Carletti is a talented artist that draws inspiration from literature and British period dramas. Her designs are timeless and classic and can be personalized to suit your needs and requirements. Sarah’s choice of art and fonts project traditional elegance that is still fresh and appealing today.

Elmwood Paperie offers clients a wide range of offerings to best serve them ahead of their wedding day. Sarah’s stationery suites are semi-custom, affording couples the opportunity to infuse their own personality and style into their designs. Sarah creates a wide range of products for couples, including wedding invitations, programs, RSVP cards, and menus, as well as save-the-date and thank-you cards. Sarah can also create a unique monogram for your day by customizing a one-of-a-kind crest with your initials.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Message vendor
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 01/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Outstanding! Exceeded all expectations!

Sarah and Elmwood Paperie were a dream to work with. The hardest part was deciding which of her beautiful designs to use. She helped me work with a printer to get letterpress invitations made. She was so helpful and speedy! Highly recommend.
illustration stars

Team

Sarah Carletti
Sarah Carletti
Owner/Designer

Hello, I'm Sarah. I'm a wife, mom, and follower of Jesus. I love to read historical fiction and watch British period dramas. I have a deep appreciation for art and architecture as well. I enjoy fusing my loves into my stationery to create wedding invitations that are simple, elegant, and traditional.

I truly enjoy connecting with my clients and I feel like many of them become friends. I consider it an honor to come alongside and help with a small part of your wedding day.

Feel free to reach out and ask questions!

1522 4th Avenue York, PA, 17403

Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm Closed on weekends and holidays
Location of (Elmwood Paperie)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding