1832 N. Reading Road, Stevens, PA 17578 Map · Phone number

About Tiffany's Bridal Boutique

Proudly serving brides buying a wedding gown in Lancaster, PA and surrounding counties. Our bridal shop in Stevens, PA provides a beautiful and relaxing environment. We understand that each bride and her body is different, and we would love to help you find a wedding dress as beautiful and unique as you. Our product line includes Maggie Sottero Bridal Dresses, Christina Wu Bridesmaid Gowns & Special Occasions, Mother's & Prom Dresses. We will dote on you and your bridal party hand and foot. Learn more about us below, preview the selection, and schedule your appointment to try on our gorgeous & reasonably priced wedding gowns! We are now offering appointment on Wednesday's and Sunday's. Since we are a small business boutique we do strongly recommend appointments to try on any gowns, so we guarantee you a fitting room and so we can cater to you better. We love our customers and want to give each one the best experience possible.

Monday, Tues, and Thur 9-4

Friday 10-6

Saturday 10-4

Wed and Sun are by appointment only

If you need a specific time, please let us know. We are happy to accommodate!

Follow Tiffany's Bridal Boutique on

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique 5
Tiffany's Bridal Boutique 6
Tiffany's Bridal Boutique 7

Janae · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!! Everything about the shop, appointment and help was perfect. She was so caring, nice, and not pushy. Made me feel like a princes.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

And we thank you Janea for not only taking the time to leave us this kind review, but for also giving us the honor of being a part of your wedding day! We can't wait to see your pictures because you will indeed look like a princess.

Teresa · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Excellent customer service. Most comfortable dresses that I have tried on!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review Teresa! We are even more honored to be apart of your wedding day. Thank you so much for choosing us and we are looking forward to seeing how beautiful you are going to be as a Maggie Bride.

Tania · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Experience

Tiffany made my dress buying experience wonderful. She knew exactly what I was envisioning (even if I did not). She opened the boutique on a Sunday to accommodate my out of town family and has promptly responded to all emails and calls.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are super thrilled to be apart of your wedding day Tania! Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity and thank you for taking the time to leave us your kind words. We are so blessed with amazing brides, such as yourself.

Award

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• RSVP Love
    RSVP Love Wedding Invitations

Tiffany goes above and beyond for each client that steps through the door of her beautiful boutique!! The gowns she offers are stunning and her knowledge and expertise will give any bride peace of mind when it comes to choosing her dream dress!! I have worked with Tiffany on many styled shoots, wedding shows and in the community. I can attest to her passion for helping others and paying it forward!! I send all of my brides and bridal parties to see her and they always leave with the perfect dress and new friend! Tiffany is truly the best!!

• S&P Entertainment
    S&P Entertainment Wedding DJs

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique is amazing and Tiff is a great person to work with. I have worked with her not only when she was a bride but as a business owner in collaboration to get brides all they need. I would recommend any brides looking for their dresses and amazin service to go see her.

• 1832 N. Reading Road Stevens, PA 17578 See on map