1832 N. Reading Road, Stevens, PA 17578 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Tiffany's Bridal Boutique

Proudly serving brides buying a wedding gown in Lancaster, PA and surrounding counties. Our bridal shop in Stevens, PA provides a beautiful and relaxing environment. We understand that each bride and her body is different, and we would love to help you find a wedding dress as beautiful and unique as you. Our product line includes Maggie Sottero Bridal Dresses, Christina Wu Bridesmaid Gowns & Special Occasions, Mother's & Prom Dresses. We will dote on you and your bridal party hand and foot. Learn more about us below, preview the selection, and schedule your appointment to try on our gorgeous & reasonably priced wedding gowns! We are now offering appointment on Wednesday's and Sunday's. Since we are a small business boutique we do strongly recommend appointments to try on any gowns, so we guarantee you a fitting room and so we can cater to you better. We love our customers and want to give each one the best experience possible.

Monday, Tues, and Thur 9-4

Friday 10-6

Saturday 10-4

Wed and Sun are by appointment only

If you need a specific time, please let us know. We are happy to accommodate!

Follow Tiffany's Bridal Boutique on

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique 6
Tiffany's Bridal Boutique 7

Hilari Bowman · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Hidden gem of a spot!

I visited Tiffany's after being referred by a friend who found her gown there. It was my fourth appointment in my shopping experience and second appointment that day. We arrived early as another appointment was ending and Tiffany was more than accommodating--she invited us right in to start pulling gowns that caught my eye even without having time to reset between appointments. While trying each gown on, she asked me questions to get to know me and my fiance, our story, and our wedding plans so far. It was genuine and easy to chat with her. Each time I'd step out onto the floor to see how a gown looked, she gave me space to decide what I liked or didn't like about a dress and was nonchalant when I'd decide against one option or another. When I put on what ended up being my dress, I stood and thought about it for a while, walked around, speculated, spent perhaps too much time twirling around, and she waited patiently for me to make my final decision. Nothing of my appointment felt rushed or pressured. She clipped and pulled and held each gown to help me see how it should fit. And despite carrying one designer, the variety of styles she carries in the shop is supreme! The gown I ended up choosing was a style I hadn't had the opportunity to try on at any of the other shops I'd been to previously that carry multiple designers. The price range was also super appealing, and none of the Maggie gowns in the shop were overly pricey. I was so thrilled to pick a gown from Tiffany's and support a small, veteran-owned business. I signed off on my gown, got measured, and she told me it would arrive at the shop mid summer, within four to six months--SO much faster than any other shop's timeline! Everything about Tiffany and her shop was professional and personable. Not to mention, her pup Ralphie was there and he sat with my grandmother the whole time, is so precious, and it made the shop feel even more like home! Tiffany was also sweet enough to send a gift card to my friend who referred me to the shop as a thank you, which I thought was so special and generous of her. Thank you for the best experience I could've hoped to have in finding the perfect gown!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you SO much Hilari for all your kind words! Not only did you give us your time, but now you gave us the wonderful honor of being apart of your special day and we couldn't be more thrilled! We always strive to give our brides the best possible experience because we feel that is so vital to finding the perfect dress. This is a once in a life time opportunity and we treat it as such. Blessings to you on this new chapter in your life. We know you are going to just WOW everyone (especially your fiance) on your wedding day!

Janae · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!! Everything about the shop, appointment and help was perfect. She was so caring, nice, and not pushy. Made me feel like a princes.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

And we thank you Janea for not only taking the time to leave us this kind review, but for also giving us the honor of being a part of your wedding day! We can't wait to see your pictures because you will indeed look like a princess.

Nikki Raudenbush · Getting married on 10/11/2019

The only shop you need to visit!

My first visit to Tiffany's was to pick out a bridesmaid dress after my friend bought her wedding dress there. Tiffany was incredibly helpful, friendly, easy going, and non-pressuring. I knew right away that I should start my own wedding dress shopping here. A couple weeks later, I couldn't have been happier with my decision. I had three appointments set up for my first day of dress shopping, and I started at Tiffany's. She has a beautiful, affordable selection to choose from, and I fell in love with the 3rd or 4th dress I tried on. I kept the other two appointments that day just to be sure, but the dresses (and the experiences) at the other two boutiques couldn't even compare to our morning appointment. I couldn't wait to go back to Tiffany's at the end of the day to say yes to my dress. Tiffany makes the entire shopping experience enjoyable and easy. She's attentive and makes great suggestions; she recommended I try on the dress that I fell in love with. All of my friends and family agree that it's the perfect dress for me. You won't regret making an appointment here! You'll be so comfortable since you and your family/friends will be the only ones there with her. Plus, your friends and family get to hang out with Tiffany's dog, Ralphie, while you're in the dressing room! You can't beat it!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We can't thank you enough Nikki for this wonderful review! We appreciate that not only did you give us your time when it came to shopping for your wedding dress, but now you gave us the honor of being included in your special day. We are truly blessed with the best customers. Thank you for supporting us and giving us the opportunity to let us do what we love. We know you are going to be a stunning Maggie Bride on your wedding day. Blessings to you and your fiance!

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• RSVP Love
    RSVP Love Wedding Invitations

Tiffany goes above and beyond for each client that steps through the door of her beautiful boutique!! The gowns she offers are stunning and her knowledge and expertise will give any bride peace of mind when it comes to choosing her dream dress!! I have worked with Tiffany on many styled shoots, wedding shows and in the community. I can attest to her passion for helping others and paying it forward!! I send all of my brides and bridal parties to see her and they always leave with the perfect dress and new friend! Tiffany is truly the best!!

• S&P Entertainment
    S&P Entertainment Wedding DJs

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique is amazing and Tiff is a great person to work with. I have worked with her not only when she was a bride but as a business owner in collaboration to get brides all they need. I would recommend any brides looking for their dresses and amazin service to go see her.

• 1832 N. Reading Road Stevens, 17578 See on map