Tiffany's Bridal Boutique

Stevens, PA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Proudly serving brides buying a wedding gown in Lancaster, PA and surrounding counties. Our bridal shop in Stevens, PA provides a beautiful and relaxing environment. We understand that each bride and her body is different, and we would love to help you find a wedding dress as beautiful and unique as you. Our product line includes Maggie Sottero Bridal Dresses, Christina Wu Bridesmaid Gowns & Special Occasions, Mother's & Prom Dresses. We will dote on you and your bridal party hand and foot. Learn more about us below, preview the selection, and schedule your appointment to try on our gorgeous & reasonably priced wedding gowns! We are now offering appointment on Wednesday's and Sunday's. Since we are a small business boutique we do strongly recommend appointments to try on any gowns, so we guarantee you a fitting room and so we can cater to you better. We love our customers and want to give each one the best experience possible.

Monday 10-2:30

Tues- Closed

Wednesday & Friday 10-6

Thursday 10-4

Saturday 10-4

Sunday 10-2:30

We are operating by appointment only!

If you need a specific time, please let us know. We are happy to accommodate!

www.tiffanysbridalboutique.com

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Paige
    Paige W. Getting married on 08/26/2023

Great first dress shopping experience!

I tried on my very first wedding dresses this weekend at Tiffany's Bridal Boutique! I was nervous for my first experience, but Tiffany was so nice and helpful! I tried on several dresses that I really liked, and I found one that may be THE ONE! Tiffany was very kind and focused on me, she did not pressure me at all to try any styles I was not comfortable with or push any ideas on me. The boutique itself is very cute and has a nice space for your friends and family to sit. Tiffany's dog was also ADORABLE and added to my amazing experience! Thanks, Tiffany!

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Paige! We are so honored to receive these kind words and that you loved your time with us. We truly do strive to give all our brides the experience they deserve, whether they buy from us or not. It's not all about a sale, it's about doing our job to the best of our ability and treating our guests well. We are honored to be apart of memories created during such a memorable time in your life. Thank you for taking the time to come and visit with us and we hope to see you back again soon! We would be so honored to have you as our beautiful bride-to-be !
  • Jordan
    Jordan S. Getting married on 07/22/2023

Amazing, Personalized, & Caring

Tiffany is so personable and knows exactly how to make you feel like a special bride. I told her I don’t really like sparkles, and I left there with a dress with sparkles - all because she led me to the most perfect dress! And her puppy, Ralphie, is there to help :-)

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan for your kind words and for taking the time to leave here for others to see. We hope that your experience with us will help another bride-to-be choose our store for her wedding dress needs too! It's such an honor to be apart of your special day and we wish you nothing but the best as you continue to plan it. Ralphie will be anxiously awaiting your return when your amazing Maggie dress comes in. :)
    Alexis M. Getting married on 04/15/2023

Amazing experience

Tiffany was absolutely wonderful, knowledgeable and helpful. I instantly felt comfortable with her and felt as though she truly listened and cared about what I was looking for in a wedding dress. Tiffany made sure to only show me dresses I was comfortable with price wise and they were all absolutely gorgeous and reasonably priced. I asked if I could try something different than what I originally thought I wanted in a dress but she let me know that dress was a little over my budget before I even tried it on. Which showed me she wasn’t trying to push the more expensive dresses onto me and I really respected that. It just so happened, that dress that was a tad over my budget was the one I fell in love with so I’m very happy she respectively asked me if I still wanted to try it. I truly can’t thank Tiffany enough for helping me find my beautiful dream dress and providing an experience that I will never forget.

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you SO very much Alexis! We are so grateful to not only have you as our beautiful bride-to-be but also for the simple fact that you took the time to leave us these kind words. We hope that this will inspire another bride, in the search for her perfect dress, give us a chance too. It is so important to us the we give each bride the respect and experience that she deserves. This is big reason that we still continue to operate by appointment only and only one appointment at at time.
    We are so honored to be apart of you and Michael's special day. Just know that by supporting our small business, you have helped to make a difference in the lives of many.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

22 photos · 10/20/2018
  • Emily & Mat
    23 photos · 09/30/2018

RSVP Love RSVP Love Wedding Invitations

Tiffany goes above and beyond for each client that steps through the door of her beautiful boutique!! The gowns she offers are stunning and her knowledge and expertise will give any bride peace of mind when it comes to choosing her dream dress!! I have worked with Tiffany on many styled shoots, wedding shows and in the community. I can attest to her passion for helping others and paying it forward!! I send all of my brides and bridal parties to see her and they always leave with the perfect dress and new friend! Tiffany is truly the best!!

Wilson Event Group Wilson Event Group Wedding DJs

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique is amazing and Tiff is a great person to work with. I have worked with her not only when she was a bride but as a business owner in collaboration to get brides all they need. I would recommend any brides looking for their dresses and amazin service to go see her.

2800 N Reading Rd, Suite 140 Stevens, PA, 19501
7174192119
Location of (Tiffany's Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding