1832 N. Reading Road, Stevens, PA 17578 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Tiffany's Bridal Boutique

Proudly serving brides buying a wedding gown in Lancaster, PA and surrounding counties. Our bridal shop in Stevens, PA provides a beautiful and relaxing environment. We understand that each bride and her body is different, and we would love to help you find a wedding dress as beautiful and unique as you. Our product line includes Maggie Sottero Bridal Dresses, Christina Wu Bridesmaid Gowns & Special Occasions, Mother's & Prom Dresses. We will dote on you and your bridal party hand and foot. Learn more about us below, preview the selection, and schedule your appointment to try on our gorgeous & reasonably priced wedding gowns! We are now offering appointment on Wednesday's and Sunday's. Since we are a small business boutique we do strongly recommend appointments to try on any gowns, so we guarantee you a fitting room and so we can cater to you better. We love our customers and want to give each one the best experience possible.

Monday 10-2:30 Tues- Closed

Wednesday & Friday 10-6

Thursday 10-4

Saturday 10-4

Sunday 10-2:30

We are operating by appointment only!

If you need a specific time, please let us know. We are happy to accommodate!

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Tiffany's Bridal Boutique on

Other couples have also viewed

• Posh Bridal
9ef08ee3edfb4612 IMG 4827

146 Reviews for Tiffany's Bridal Boutique

• Tori

Tori · Getting married on 07/29/2022

An Amazing Experience that really set the bar high for the rest of my wedding planning!

I was one of the brides that found Tiffany through Brides Across America, but I'm so glad I did. Tiffany was amazing from the start! Every email she answered quickly. I came with my mom, Maid of Honor and sister and we had the shop all to ourselves. We tried on every dress that was included in the program and ended up taking one home that I was absolutely in love with. Tiffany gave me feed back on every single dress and really made what I thought was going to be a long and stressful process, short and sweet. We literally left the shop saying "Man I hope the rest of this wedding planning is this easy!"

Sent on 02/16/2021

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are SO honored to have helped you find your dream dress Tori! We thank you for all that you do for others and our country as well. This program is near and dear to our hearts, since Tiffany is a Veteran as well and loves to give back to those most deserving, such as yourself. We would LOVE to see photos of you looking beautiful in your dress, so please don't forget to send us/DM some. That would totally make our day. Best wishes to you and your fiance on this new adventure you will soon be starting toghether.
  • Lauren

Lauren H. · Getting married on 05/07/2022

Beautiful dresses and even better service!

Tiffany was very knowledgeable and helpful when I was searching for my wedding dress. Her shop is adorable, clean, and the perfect spot to bring your girls along. She allowed me to try on every dress I thought I liked, and when those weren't what I pictured on myself, she was able to find dresses in her store that were what I was describing (or based on what I didn't like about others). She was not pushy at all. She allowed me to take my time, come back if I wanted to think about it (even though I ended up buying it that same day), and it was such a fun, relaxed process. The dress was perfect and Tiffany is a kind, caring person. I definitely recommend her bridal shop!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We appreciate your kind words Lauren! We also very much love that you shopped small with us not only for your dress, but for your lovely bridal party too. Small businesses like ours, need more folks like you to support us in more ways than one right now, so THANK YOU! By recommending us to family and friends that its the biggest compliment we can ever receive. Blessings to you and your future with your hubby!

Courtnie S. · Getting married on 11/09/2021

Incredible

Definitely shop at Tiffany's. The store is so cute and clean and Tiffany was so helpful and knew what I was looking for! Plus the dress I ended up getting was so reasonably priced. I thought for sure it was out of my budget but It wasn't and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Courtnie for leaving us your kind words! We loved working with you and are so honored that you have now included us in your special day. We are grateful that you will be our beautiful bride! As a small business, we appreciate your continued love and support immensely!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• RSVP Love Wedding Invitations

Tiffany goes above and beyond for each client that steps through the door of her beautiful boutique!! The gowns she offers are stunning and her knowledge and expertise will give any bride peace of mind when it comes to choosing her dream dress!! I have worked with Tiffany on many styled shoots, wedding shows and in the community. I can attest to her passion for helping others and paying it forward!! I send all of my brides and bridal parties to see her and they always leave with the perfect dress and new friend! Tiffany is truly the best!!

• S&P Entertainment Wedding DJs

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique is amazing and Tiff is a great person to work with. I have worked with her not only when she was a bride but as a business owner in collaboration to get brides all they need. I would recommend any brides looking for their dresses and amazin service to go see her.

• 1832 N. Reading Road Stevens, 17578 See on map
    7174192119 (Phone number)
    Location of (Tiffany's Bridal Boutique)