1832 N. Reading Road, Stevens, PA 17578 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Tiffany's Bridal Boutique

Proudly serving brides buying a wedding gown in Lancaster, PA and surrounding counties. Our bridal shop in Stevens, PA provides a beautiful and relaxing environment. We understand that each bride and her body is different, and we would love to help you find a wedding dress as beautiful and unique as you. Our product line includes Maggie Sottero Bridal Dresses, Christina Wu Bridesmaid Gowns & Special Occasions, Mother's & Prom Dresses. We will dote on you and your bridal party hand and foot. Learn more about us below, preview the selection, and schedule your appointment to try on our gorgeous & reasonably priced wedding gowns! We are now offering appointment on Wednesday's and Sunday's. Since we are a small business boutique we do strongly recommend appointments to try on any gowns, so we guarantee you a fitting room and so we can cater to you better. We love our customers and want to give each one the best experience possible.

Monday, Tues, and Thur 9-4

Friday 10-6

Saturday 10-4

Wed and Sun are by appointment only

If you need a specific time, please let us know. We are happy to accommodate!

Follow Tiffany's Bridal Boutique on

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique 6
Tiffany's Bridal Boutique 7
  • Sara

Sara · Getting married on 10/03/2020

An absolutely wonderful and enjoyable experience!

Tiffany was beyond helpful with my wedding dress buying experience! I had my eyes set on a few of the gowns that they had due to looking through their website before my appointment. She was absolutely wonderful to my family and I when it came to advice or even to just give options on what could be done with different alterations on the dress. She definitely had so much to offer, and my expectations were so much more than what I could of ever thought. I also loved Tiffany’s services were just so 1 on 1, this was my 3rd dress appointment, I’ve been to David’s bridal and blush bridal. None of my experiences compare to the one i’ve had at Tiffany’s! I would highly recommend this shop to everyone!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

You are so kind Sara! Thank you so very much for leaving us this review. It is always a blessing to be apart of someone's dress shopping experience,and it's even better when that brides gives us the honor of being apart of their special day too. We strive to make all our brides feel at home, as well as, their family and friends. We are so excited to see you in your perfect gown again and know that you will be a beautiful Maggie bride! Blessings to you and your fiance as you embark on this new adventure together.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Fairy gown mother.

My appointment at Tiffany's was a dream come true.... From the second we stepped through the door, Tiffany was so warm and accommodating, encouraging us to browse the dresses and chat with her cute dog Ralph. I had a specific vision for my wedding dress, but let me tell you: Tiffany's unique selection checked all the boxes. As I tried on dresses, she recognized when I found a dress I loved, and would pair accessories with it so I could truly see a vision come to life. I also loved how she talked through each dress and pointed out details I didn't initially see. Her knowledge and sense of fashion blew me away, it felt like I was talking with the actual designer. Most of all, Tiffany has this patient, down-to-earth, "I-feel-like-I've-known-you-for-years" vibe about her. I felt relaxed during the whole experience. I found my dream dress here, thanks to the magic of Tiffany!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We can't thank you enough Alexandra for your kind, sweet review! You were so wonderful to work with and it was a pleasure not only getting to know you, but to also now be apart of your wedding day. It is such an honor for us to be included. We dote on our brides the best that we can because we truly feel that is what they deserve. Each bride is unique and beautiful in her own way and we want them to feel as special as they are. Thank you for your continued love and support! We can't wait to see you in your dress again soon.
  • J &

J & Co Hair Design · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Intimate, relaxing and fun experience!

Wedding dress shopping made simple with Tiffany. It was so nice to have the boutique to ourselves on a Sunday morning! It was intimate, relaxing and fun. I appreciate how accommodating she was to get me in. The selection of dresses was just perfect. I wasn't overwhelmed at all. I felt very comfortable and at ease with my decision.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Jamie for not only giving us your time, but for also allowing us to now be apart of your special day. To say we are grateful would be an understatement. We know you will be a stunning Maggie Bride! We wish you and your fiance nothing but the best as you both embark on this new adventure together. Thank you for your continued support of small businesses like us.

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• RSVP Love
    RSVP Love Wedding Invitations

Tiffany goes above and beyond for each client that steps through the door of her beautiful boutique!! The gowns she offers are stunning and her knowledge and expertise will give any bride peace of mind when it comes to choosing her dream dress!! I have worked with Tiffany on many styled shoots, wedding shows and in the community. I can attest to her passion for helping others and paying it forward!! I send all of my brides and bridal parties to see her and they always leave with the perfect dress and new friend! Tiffany is truly the best!!

• S&P Entertainment
    S&P Entertainment Wedding DJs

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique is amazing and Tiff is a great person to work with. I have worked with her not only when she was a bride but as a business owner in collaboration to get brides all they need. I would recommend any brides looking for their dresses and amazin service to go see her.

• 1832 N. Reading Road Stevens, 17578 See on map