Tiffany's Bridal Boutique Reviews

140 | Stevens, PA

140 Reviews for Tiffany's Bridal Boutique

• Lauren

Lauren Holmes · Getting married on 05/07/2022

Beautiful dresses and even better service!

Tiffany was very knowledgeable and helpful when I was searching for my wedding dress. Her shop is adorable, clean, and the perfect spot to bring your girls along. She allowed me to try on every dress I thought I liked, and when those weren't what I pictured on myself, she was able to find dresses in her store that were what I was describing (or based on what I didn't like about others). She was not pushy at all. She allowed me to take my time, come back if I wanted to think about it (even though I ended up buying it that same day), and it was such a fun, relaxed process. The dress was perfect and Tiffany is a kind, caring person. I definitely recommend her bridal shop!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We appreciate your kind words Lauren! We also very much love that you shopped small with us not only for your dress, but for your lovely bridal party too. Small businesses like ours, need more folks like you to support us in more ways than one right now, so THANK YOU! By recommending us to family and friends that its the biggest compliment we can ever receive. Blessings to you and your future with your hubby!

Courtnie Shenk · Getting married on 11/09/2021

Incredible

Definitely shop at Tiffany's. The store is so cute and clean and Tiffany was so helpful and knew what I was looking for! Plus the dress I ended up getting was so reasonably priced. I thought for sure it was out of my budget but It wasn't and I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Courtnie for leaving us your kind words! We loved working with you and are so honored that you have now included us in your special day. We are grateful that you will be our beautiful bride! As a small business, we appreciate your continued love and support immensely!
  • Amber

Amber · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Relaxed and fun

Enjoyed my experience at Tiffany’s. She was very helpful and listened to what I wanted. Showed me some different options and notes what I liked and didn’t like. Made what I thought was going to be a long process simple and easy - purchased the first dress I tried.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Ahhh, we just loved being able to help you find your special dress Amber! You were fun and easy going- which always makes the process a good one. Thank you for including us in your wedding day too. Please know we are honored and we actually do a happy dance when someone shops with us! Thank you for supporting small businesses like ours. Blessings to you and yours.
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/03/2020

An absolutely wonderful and enjoyable experience!

Tiffany was beyond helpful with my wedding dress buying experience! I had my eyes set on a few of the gowns that they had due to looking through their website before my appointment. She was absolutely wonderful to my family and I when it came to advice or even to just give options on what could be done with different alterations on the dress. She definitely had so much to offer, and my expectations were so much more than what I could of ever thought. I also loved Tiffany’s services were just so 1 on 1, this was my 3rd dress appointment, I’ve been to David’s bridal and blush bridal. None of my experiences compare to the one i’ve had at Tiffany’s! I would highly recommend this shop to everyone!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

You are so kind Sara! Thank you so very much for leaving us this review. It is always a blessing to be apart of someone's dress shopping experience,and it's even better when that brides gives us the honor of being apart of their special day too. We strive to make all our brides feel at home, as well as, their family and friends. We are so excited to see you in your perfect gown again and know that you will be a beautiful Maggie bride! Blessings to you and your fiance as you embark on this new adventure together.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/02/2020

Fairy gown mother.

My appointment at Tiffany's was a dream come true.... From the second we stepped through the door, Tiffany was so warm and accommodating, encouraging us to browse the dresses and chat with her cute dog Ralph. I had a specific vision for my wedding dress, but let me tell you: Tiffany's unique selection checked all the boxes. As I tried on dresses, she recognized when I found a dress I loved, and would pair accessories with it so I could truly see a vision come to life. I also loved how she talked through each dress and pointed out details I didn't initially see. Her knowledge and sense of fashion blew me away, it felt like I was talking with the actual designer. Most of all, Tiffany has this patient, down-to-earth, "I-feel-like-I've-known-you-for-years" vibe about her. I felt relaxed during the whole experience. I found my dream dress here, thanks to the magic of Tiffany!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We can't thank you enough Alexandra for your kind, sweet review! You were so wonderful to work with and it was a pleasure not only getting to know you, but to also now be apart of your wedding day. It is such an honor for us to be included. We dote on our brides the best that we can because we truly feel that is what they deserve. Each bride is unique and beautiful in her own way and we want them to feel as special as they are. Thank you for your continued love and support! We can't wait to see you in your dress again soon.

Kristen · Married on 09/20/2020

Amazing Experience

Tiffany is absolutely amazing! She made buying a wedding dress an easy and fun experience! I highly recommend her shop.

Sent on 02/05/2020

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you SO much Kristen for your kind words! We appreciate them and the time you entrusted us to help you find your perfect dress! We have no doubt you will be a beautiful Maggie Bride and we are honored to be apart of your special day. Thank you for saying "YES" with us.
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/19/2020

The best bridal experience!

I would HIGHLY recommend Tiffany’s Bridal Boutique! Working with Tiffany was AMAZING. Not only are the dresses gorgeous, but she was so great to work with. She made me feel comfortable and relaxed and so confident in my decision. Tiffany’s was the first place I went to try on wedding dresses. I fell in love with a dress there, but am super indecisive and wanted to keep looking before I made the big decision (even though I thought it was the one!) I tried on many dresses at numerous other locations and ended up going back to Tiffany’s to buy the first dress I picked. She was so sweet, personable, patient and accommodating. I was not rushed or pressured at all to make a decision and the personal experience was unlike any other I’ve found. If you’re looking for wedding dresses, I would absolutely recommend you check out Tiffany’s!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you SO much Emily!!! We are so happy to hear all your kind words and that you had a wonderful time with us! That is ultimately our goal, while we would love to sell a dress to every bride, we know that isn't going to happen. So our goal is to give every bride the best experience possible and if they happen to say "YES" too- then that is the icing on the wedding cake so to speak. We are beyond honored and blessed to be apart of your wedding day. We cannot wait to see you in your dress again. Thank you for all your continued LOVE and SUPPORT. We appreciate you and it more than you know.
  • Katy

Katy Klebon · Married on 08/15/2020

Great experience

I met Tiffany at a wedding show that was at our venue. I had no idea what color scheme I wanted to do yet until I saw a forest green bridesmaid dress she had displayed at the show - and I knew that was it! She was so friendly at the show and I knew I wanted to make an appointment at her shop. One day my mom and I were in the area and last minute decided to stop in. I had no intention of trying on dresses that day since we didn't have an appointment, we just wanted to stop in and say hi, check out her selection, and make an appointment for the future while we were there. She didn't have anyone scheduled at the time and offered to let me try on a dress. This was the first time I had tried on a dress so I wasn't even sure what I wanted yet, but I picked one that looked like my style and tried it on. We made an official appointment that day and I came back with my mom and aunt again to try on several dresses. I narrowed my selection down and came back again with my whole gang of family and bridesmaids, tried on even more dresses that I hadn't before, and ended up choosing that very first one that I stepped into! And my bridesmaids loved the green dress from the show as well. Tiffany was amazing the whole time, she provided honest feedback, let me spend (too much) time in each dress without making me feel rushed, and was always so accommodating throughout the whole process of initial appointments, sending me swatches, picking up dresses, etc. Not to mention the fact that her pup Raphie works at the shop as well ;) which just made the whole thing feel even more comfortable and fun for me! I did try on dresses at one other place and the experience I had at Tiffany's, from beginning to end, was significantly more relaxed, positive, and enjoyable.

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • J &

J & Co Hair Design · Married on 07/10/2020

Intimate, relaxing and fun experience!

Wedding dress shopping made simple with Tiffany. It was so nice to have the boutique to ourselves on a Sunday morning! It was intimate, relaxing and fun. I appreciate how accommodating she was to get me in. The selection of dresses was just perfect. I wasn't overwhelmed at all. I felt very comfortable and at ease with my decision.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Jamie for not only giving us your time, but for also allowing us to now be apart of your special day. To say we are grateful would be an understatement. We know you will be a stunning Maggie Bride! We wish you and your fiance nothing but the best as you both embark on this new adventure together. Thank you for your continued support of small businesses like us.
  • Lisa

Lisa Wetten · Married on 06/20/2020

So enjoyable!

I went in to Tiffany’s with a certain style of dress and she had a few others picked out for me to try. Turns out I picked one she had set aside and totally different from what I thought I would end up with. It is perfect in every way. Thank you for such an enjoyable experience!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

It was SO nice to meet you and your Mom Lisa! It was our pleasure to be apart of such a happy time in you life and we absolutely cannot wait to see pictures of you in your perfect dress. Your Mom too. :) Thank you for including us in your special day. We are honored and thrilled.

Steph Drzal · Married on 02/22/2020

Intimate and cozy location with wide inventory and reasonable prices

I can’t say enough enough positive things about Tiffany’s Bridal Boutique! From the minute you enter you feel welcomed, like going into a friends living room. The shop is spacious and the stock dismally well designed yet it’s also cozy that it feels intimate while trying on one of the most exciting dresses of your life. Tiffany herself was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. She balanced the being involved with the group yet letting us to ourselves perfectly. The was great diversity different dress styles to choice from and they won’t give you sticker shock either! I was so happy that I took a chance to check out this adorable shop based off of the Facebook and google reviews. Well worth it to find my dress on the first try!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Steph! We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us! It was such a pleasure working with you and I am so honored to have been included in your wedding day. As a small business owner, I appreciate your continued love and support, especially during these uncertain times. Thank you for shopping small. You made a big difference by doing so. We wish you and your hubby many years of love and happiness.

Hilari Bowman · Married on 01/11/2020

Hidden gem of a spot!

I visited Tiffany's after being referred by a friend who found her gown there. It was my fourth appointment in my shopping experience and second appointment that day. We arrived early as another appointment was ending and Tiffany was more than accommodating--she invited us right in to start pulling gowns that caught my eye even without having time to reset between appointments. While trying each gown on, she asked me questions to get to know me and my fiance, our story, and our wedding plans so far. It was genuine and easy to chat with her. Each time I'd step out onto the floor to see how a gown looked, she gave me space to decide what I liked or didn't like about a dress and was nonchalant when I'd decide against one option or another. When I put on what ended up being my dress, I stood and thought about it for a while, walked around, speculated, spent perhaps too much time twirling around, and she waited patiently for me to make my final decision. Nothing of my appointment felt rushed or pressured. She clipped and pulled and held each gown to help me see how it should fit. And despite carrying one designer, the variety of styles she carries in the shop is supreme! The gown I ended up choosing was a style I hadn't had the opportunity to try on at any of the other shops I'd been to previously that carry multiple designers. The price range was also super appealing, and none of the Maggie gowns in the shop were overly pricey. I was so thrilled to pick a gown from Tiffany's and support a small, veteran-owned business. I signed off on my gown, got measured, and she told me it would arrive at the shop mid summer, within four to six months--SO much faster than any other shop's timeline! Everything about Tiffany and her shop was professional and personable. Not to mention, her pup Ralphie was there and he sat with my grandmother the whole time, is so precious, and it made the shop feel even more like home! Tiffany was also sweet enough to send a gift card to my friend who referred me to the shop as a thank you, which I thought was so special and generous of her. Thank you for the best experience I could've hoped to have in finding the perfect gown!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you SO much Hilari for all your kind words! Not only did you give us your time, but now you gave us the wonderful honor of being apart of your special day and we couldn't be more thrilled! We always strive to give our brides the best possible experience because we feel that is so vital to finding the perfect dress. This is a once in a life time opportunity and we treat it as such. Blessings to you on this new chapter in your life. We know you are going to just WOW everyone (especially your fiance) on your wedding day!

Jennifer Cinaglia · Married on 12/30/2019

Excellent Bridal Shop!

I highly recommend visiting Tiffany’s Bridal. The atmosphere is very welcoming. I loved how her dresses were displayed. Nothing in bags, everything out for you to clearly see. Also having a defined dressing room was a plus for me (not just a curtain). She also has a fantastic selection of bridesmaids, mother of the bride and all around gorgeous gowns. I would go back for formal wear in th future.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for leaving us your kind words. It is appreciated so very much. We are so honored to be apart of your special day and we hope to see pictures of you in your perfect dress! We have no doubts you will be a beautiful Maggie Bride. Best wishes to you and your fiance on this new adventure together.
  • Sarah

Sarah Parker · Married on 11/23/2019

Beyond fantastic!!!!

From start to finish my experience with Tiffany’s bridal has been nothing but amazing! Tiffany doesn’t pressure her brides into making a choice, she doesn’t force you into liking something you don’t want. She just gently guides the process and helps you make your vision a reality. My sister and I both got beautiful Maggie Sottero dresses from Tiffany’s at amazing prices! And the experience was nothing but relaxing. If you are looking for someone who really knows what they are talking about, knows their dresses, and knows the industry, go to Tiffany’s bridal. You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you, thank you Sarah! It was such a pleasure to help you and your sister. Also, we are beyond honored to be apart of your special day now as well. We cannot wait to see your wedding photos. We know you are going to look AMAZING in your Maggie Gown. Raphie is grateful for all the lovin' he got from everyone too.

Janae · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!! Everything about the shop, appointment and help was perfect. She was so caring, nice, and not pushy. Made me feel like a princes.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

And we thank you Janea for not only taking the time to leave us this kind review, but for also giving us the honor of being a part of your wedding day! We can't wait to see your pictures because you will indeed look like a princess.

Shayla Miller · Married on 10/12/2019

Super fun! Got my wedding dress I've been looking at for so long on line even though it was above my budget. Fell in love as soon as I put it on! :)

Very helpful and super nices. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

You looked BEAUTIFUL in it Shayla! You looked so happy in it and it will show in your photos on you big day! We are so honored to be apart of your wedding day and we are so happy for you! Thank you for supporting small businesses like us by leaving your kind words, We appreciate that more than you know.

Nikki Raudenbush · Married on 10/11/2019

The only shop you need to visit!

My first visit to Tiffany's was to pick out a bridesmaid dress after my friend bought her wedding dress there. Tiffany was incredibly helpful, friendly, easy going, and non-pressuring. I knew right away that I should start my own wedding dress shopping here. A couple weeks later, I couldn't have been happier with my decision. I had three appointments set up for my first day of dress shopping, and I started at Tiffany's. She has a beautiful, affordable selection to choose from, and I fell in love with the 3rd or 4th dress I tried on. I kept the other two appointments that day just to be sure, but the dresses (and the experiences) at the other two boutiques couldn't even compare to our morning appointment. I couldn't wait to go back to Tiffany's at the end of the day to say yes to my dress. Tiffany makes the entire shopping experience enjoyable and easy. She's attentive and makes great suggestions; she recommended I try on the dress that I fell in love with. All of my friends and family agree that it's the perfect dress for me. You won't regret making an appointment here! You'll be so comfortable since you and your family/friends will be the only ones there with her. Plus, your friends and family get to hang out with Tiffany's dog, Ralphie, while you're in the dressing room! You can't beat it!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We can't thank you enough Nikki for this wonderful review! We appreciate that not only did you give us your time when it came to shopping for your wedding dress, but now you gave us the honor of being included in your special day. We are truly blessed with the best customers. Thank you for supporting us and giving us the opportunity to let us do what we love. We know you are going to be a stunning Maggie Bride on your wedding day. Blessings to you and your fiance!

Tania · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Experience

Tiffany made my dress buying experience wonderful. She knew exactly what I was envisioning (even if I did not). She opened the boutique on a Sunday to accommodate my out of town family and has promptly responded to all emails and calls.

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We are super thrilled to be apart of your wedding day Tania! Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity and thank you for taking the time to leave us your kind words. We are so blessed with amazing brides, such as yourself.

Charlotte Scheipe · Married on 10/05/2019

Had my Dream Dress

Had my dream dress, beautiful store, great prices, friendly, great small business and just had a great overall experience

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you thank you for all your kinds words Charlotte. Please know that we are beyond honored and thrilled to be a part of your wedding day. We have no doubt you are going to be a stunning Maggie Bride.
  • Charlotte

Charlotte Scheipe · Married on 10/05/2019

Had my Dream Dress

• Teresa

Teresa · Married on 10/04/2019

Excellent customer service. Most comfortable dresses that I have tried on!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review Teresa! We are even more honored to be apart of your wedding day. Thank you so much for choosing us and we are looking forward to seeing how beautiful you are going to be as a Maggie Bride.

Hannah Eshleman · Married on 09/29/2019

Highly Recommend!

Tiffany was wonderful to work with! Very thoughtful and personable! She has a beautiful selection of gowns. What a fantastic opportunity to find a gorgeous gown while also supporting small business! Win, win!

Also, her little dog, Ralphie, makes the gown shopping experience 1000x cuter.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for shopping small with us Hannah! Yes, to supporting the little "guy" but in our case little lady haha and her pup. Ralphie enjoyed having you here as well and is anxiously awaiting your return to pick up your stunning and unique Maggie Sottero gown. We thank you again for including us in your wedding day.
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 09/28/2019

Such an awesome place! Tiffany is so sweet and helpful. I would recommend Tiffany's Bridal Boutique to everyone. Tiffany really creates a unique experience that is all about you, which is really special for such a big decision. And her dog Bailey is also the sweetest.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

We thank you Miranda for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback and are happy to hear your experience was a positive one. We feel our brides deserve the best and the moment you say "Yes" to your dress should be just as special as the day you put it on. :)

Jessica Fultz · Married on 09/28/2019

Said Yes to The Dress

Loved everything about this shop!!!! Tiffany was great to work with and had such amazing dresses to choose from but I found the most amazing dress which was exactly what I was looking for! Can’t wait to go back with my girls to get their dresses as well!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to leave us your kind words! It was truly such a pleasure to not only assist you, but to be given the honor of being apart of your wedding dress shopping experience. We are looking forward to seeing you and your lovely ladies again soon. :)

Caitlyn · Married on 09/28/2019

Love love love!

Absolutely adored Tiffany’s bridal boutique. I enjoyed being the only bride in the shop looking and trying on dresses. I didn’t have have wait for dresses to become available due to other brides! And the store mascot is absolutely adorable! I would high recommend visiting Tiffany’s bridal boutique. Well worth my drive!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlyn for your kind words! We loved that you chose us to be apart of your bridal dress shopping experience and even blessed us with the honor of being apart of your wedding day too. Ralphie is grateful for all the love and attention he received too! Blessings to you and your future hubby.