Cardsmith Design Studio

State College, PA View map

Cardsmith Design Studio is a wedding-stationery company based in State College, Pennsylvania. This business is committed to providing beautifully designed paper products that reflect the style and personality of your big day. Owner Lourdes left her STEM career to pursue her love of design. She meticulously crafts invitation suites in a range of timeless styles, while also offering customized designs for an extra-special touch.

Cardsmith Design Studio can design a wide range of wedding invitations and other paper goods for your celebration. Lourdes' invitation suites can contain RSVP cards, matching envelopes, and a details card. Her designs can contain stunning letterpress details, embossing, foil-stamping, and more. She offers addressing services and assembly for a flawless experience. In addition to invitations, this designer can create save the dates, menus, place cards, programs, as well as other products for your big day.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Vanessa N. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience and beautiful designs!

At a month out from our wedding when our Plan A for wedding signage, escort cards, and day of stationary fell through, our planner recommended we reach out to Cardsmith Design Studio. Lourdes did not only come to our rescue, but her designs nailed the vibe of our wedding and turned out even better than we imagined. Her promptness in communication and production were such a relief, and her client portal, contract, and payment systems were among the most professional, clear, and user friendly we've seen from a wedding vendor. And when I say she was fast, I mean it was about 3.5 weeks between contract signing and having our order arrive at our house! Her prices were also extremely reasonable for the quality she provides. I strongly recommend her to anyone looking for event stationary!
    Robin Married on 09/04/2021

Custom Invitation Success!

We worked with Lourdes at Cardsmith for our September 2021 wedding and can not recommend her services enough!

My fiancé and I were hoping for something a little bit more personalized than Zola etc. but I was very overwhelmed by the options and costs I found elsewhere. I even tried my hand at creating them myself and the results were…not pretty.

I was connected to Lourdes at Cardsmith Design Studio and it was probably my best decision in the whole wedding planning process!
    I’m certainly not a creative person and sent Lourdes 3 pictures from Google images of our venue and she put together the most amazing invitation suite perfectly capturing the vibes we were hoping for. She is so talented and was a dream to work with - fielding too many of my address etiquette questions and catching my grammar mistakes 😉 not to mention the price was very affordable.
    We received so many compliments from friends and family talking about how beautiful and unique our invitations were.
    So for anyone feeling lost and overwhelmed in the process, I definitely recommend setting up time to work with Lourdes!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Lourdes
Lourdes
Founder and lead stationer

Lourdes is the founder and lead designer of Cardsmith Design Studio. She has a background in engineering but has always loved art and design. She's been making her own invitations since her 5th birthday party so it's only natural that she became a stationer. Designing her own wedding invitations is what really sparked her love of helping couples bring their wedding dreams to life on paper.

State College, Pennsylvania State College, PA, 16801
Location of (Cardsmith Design Studio)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding