709 S Sandy Lane, Reading, PA 19608 Map · Phone number

About EM's Graphic Studio

EM's Graphic Studio is a Graphic Design Business with Printing Services that service the local Reading, PA and Altoona, PA area. We specialize in the following:

-Logo Design

-Graduation Announcement

-And So Much More!!!

About me:

Owner, Graphic Artist - Emily McConnell

I have been passionate about Art my entire life; combined with my interest in working with computers, graphic design seemed like a perfect fit for me. I lived in Reading, PA for five years, where I also graduated from Berks Technical Institute in 2008 with an Associates Degree in Graphic Design. At my graduation I received "The Brian Foss Award," which is awarded to the most improve and most talented Graphic Designer in my class. My husband and I moved back to our hometown, in Altoona, PA in 2010. We were lucky enough to come across an already existing Graphic Design business that was for sale. KI Graphics had been in business since 1988 and after 3 years of owning it Em's Graphic Studios is still going strong. I have been in the field of Graphic Design since 2006 and still continue to learn ways in which to perfect my craft. Mt studio serves Altoona, PA and the surrounding area and now also serving Reading, PA and the surrounding areas. My goal following graduation from college was to own my own business.....and I LOVE IT! I have over 400 loyal customers and my business is still growing. Now we are moving back to Reading, PA. Hard work and a dedication to excellence have brought me this far in my professional life, and I am excited to be back in Reading where I can continue this success while also re-connecting with family, friends, and business associates who need my expertise! I enjoy working with many different types of clientele - whether it is a bride who needs invitations or a new business that requires advise on marketing their new or growing business, - I love the opportunity to design a product that meets your needs perfectly.

Follow EM's Graphic Studio on

• Typothecary Letterpress
  • Invitations by Design
  • Persnickety Invitation Studio

2 Reviews for EM's Graphic Studio

NICOLE · Married on 10/25/2014

Emily is absolutely amazing! She did all of the printing (and them some) for my wedding, and I don't know if I could have done it all without her. I would reccommend her to anyone for any kind of printing needs...wedding, birthday, etc.

Sent on 11/11/2014
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 09/20/2014

Emily worked me through the entire process of designing and completing ALL my stationary items from save the dates to table numbers! I am always wanting to change things and she was always willing to do so an was extremely quick with the turn around. I communicated with her mainly through email and phone and in loved it. :)

Sent on 01/19/2014

• Just Breathe. Weddings & Events
    Just Breathe. Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Emily, owner of Em's Graphic Studio, has been my "go-to" designer and printer since I opened my business (and before)! She has never let me down, is quick to make necessary changes, and brings a great creativity to someone who doesn't know what they want. I use Emily for many of my own printing needs! Thank you so much Emily!

• ViVA Catering
    ViVA Catering Wedding Caterers

Emily is a great addition to our preferred vendors list. She has an eye for design that really elevates her wedding print work to another level. She can create a Client's vision just through a consultation. From Save the Dates and Invites all the way to a Client's table numbers, she is always amazing us with her skill level and the quality of her work!

• 709 S Sandy Lane Reading, 19608 See on map