EM's Graphic Studio

Altoona, PA View map Visit website

EM's Graphic Studio is a design business serving weddings based in Altoona, PA and the surrounding areas. Owner Emily McConnell is a talented creative with over a decade of experience designing distinctive visuals for her clients. She takes couples’ tastes and personalities as a starting point when creating all manner of wedding stationery that add a distinctive touch to events.

EM's Graphic Studio presents those celebrating their love with a range of products and services. Couples can choose from wedding signage, printed favors, save-the-date cards, invitations, and much more. Emily employs a variety of techniques when creating her wares such as foil stamping, thermographic heat printing, and laser cutting. In addition to her printed goods, Emily also supplies a range of beautiful brooches and ribbons.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping
Thermography

• Emily
    Emily C. Married on 10/02/2021

FANTASTIC Experience, SO HAPPY with her work!

EM’s Graphic Studio is fantastic! I worked with Emily to create our wedding invitations and other wedding print items (signs, seating charts, table numbers, thank you cards, etc.). I wanted a clean and simple design and Emily nailed it! Overall, it was a great experience. Emily listened to my ideas, made helpful suggestions, was incredibly responsive, paid attention to details, and was so easy to work with throughout the process. She provided several great design options and completed the project quickly and with excellent quality. I am thrilled with how my items turned out and would work with Emily again on any project in the future.

EM's Graphic Studio's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words Emily! I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. It was a pleasure to work with you, and fun of course!!! I am excited to see your Wedding Pictures. Good luck to you at Pat! :)
  • Ashley
    Ashley H. Married on 08/14/2021

Beautiful invitations!!

Emily does an amazing job! Her work is beautiful! She is very responsive and wants to make sure you love your invites. Our guests were all raving about how beautiful our invitations were! I highly recommend her business, you will not be disappointed!

EM's Graphic Studio's reply:

Ashley, thank you SO much for your kind words and sharing your experience. It was fun to work with you and making your visions come to life! Wishing you all the best.
    Nicole L. Married on 05/08/2021

Satisfied and happy customer

I am so glad that I came across Emily for my wedding invitations. She is so nice to work with, and quick with her responses and work. She made it clear that I could make as many changes as I needed until the invitations were exactly as I wanted them and I felt very comfortable doing that. The invitations turned out beautiful and fit the simple, rustic look I was going for, that matches perfectly with my wedding venue and color scheme! She will be my go to for any paper goods I need in the future!

EM's Graphic Studio's reply:

Thank you Nicole for sharing your experience. I am sorry for the delay as I didn't see I could respond to reviews until recently. Reviews like this is why I love what I do. It was my pleasure working with you. Take care!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

EM's Graphic Studio 1
Exclusive

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events Just Breathe. Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Emily, owner of Em's Graphic Studio, has been my "go-to" designer and printer since I opened my business (and before)! She has never let me down, is quick to make necessary changes, and brings a great creativity to someone who doesn't know what they want. I use Emily for many of my own printing needs! Thank you so much Emily!

ViVA Catering ViVA Catering Wedding Caterers

Emily is a great addition to our preferred vendors list. She has an eye for design that really elevates her wedding print work to another level. She can create a Client's vision just through a consultation. From Save the Dates and Invites all the way to a Client's table numbers, she is always amazing us with her skill level and the quality of her work!

Altoona Altoona, PA, 16601
8142012212

Always open!!!
Location of (EM's Graphic Studio)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding