1602 Penn Avenue, Reading, PA 19610 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Just Breathe. Weddings & Events

Just Breathe. owner Rachael Romig has worked with wedding, bar mitzvah & social/corporate event clients since 2013. Personal, one on one, planning with Just Breathe. will bring a new energy to planning your event, enjoying the day of the event, and knowing that everything is taken care of the whole time.

Rachael is fun loving, always ready with a smile, and has excellent rapport with vendors across the Berks/Lehigh/Lancaster/Philadelphia regions. She strives to bring a flawless event to her clients while also respecting and openly communicating with all team members to keep everything seamless. A great team brings the best event!

Follow Just Breathe. Weddings & Events on

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events 1
Just Breathe. Weddings & Events 2

Beth Kohl · Married on 10/08/2019

Rachael's got this!

Rachael from Just Breathe. was fantastic to work with. She was recommended by a friend whose wedding Rachael had planned in full. For our wedding we were looking more for just day-of-event coordination to take the stress off the bride, who otherwise was pretty intent on planning all the details herself. But Rachael was always there even during the planning, checking in to see if we needed any help or guidance, offering her thoughts/suggestions as appropriate, and then helping to pull all the final details together leading up to the big day. She was very attentive to details, took the time to make sure she understood our vision for the day, and hustled endlessly on our wedding day to make everything happen as closely as possible to plan! I was confident going into the wedding day that Rachael would handle everything and I didn't need to stress about the details, and that made for a day I could truly relax and enjoy; and she absolutely delivered!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review Beth! It was so much fun working with you, and seeing how truly organized you were. You knew exactly what you wanted, how and when, and I loved being able to take that info and run with it for you. Thank you for trusting me and my team to make it all happen for you. You had a beautiful day and everyone clearly had a blast! I’m so glad you were able to enjoy the day in full and just be married! :) I look forward to seeing you around town and best of luck in all the planning YOU do for work!

lexi · Married on 08/03/2019

Look no further - Rachael is AMAZING

Rachael was one of the first vendors we hired and man are we glad we did!!! She went above and beyond from beginning to end, taking on more than we expected many times. She even helped us out BIG TIME when our caterer bailed! She was always willing to help and went above and beyond from months before the wedding to days after! She was there to calm us down throughout the whole day and did an excellent job at being the go-to person for everyone involved in the wedding. Honestly the value you get is amazing - I would have paid much more for the level of service she provides. Seriously don’t look anywhere else - Rachael is the best!!!

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events 3
    Just Breathe. Weddings & Events 4
    Sent on 10/08/2019

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for these amazingly kind words Lexi. It was my pleasure getting to work with you and David. It’s always stressful when vendor selection doesn’t work out and I’m SO glad I was able to help reel things back in and get them back on track. Working with you both was so fun, and you two are just the coolest. Not to mention your cool families too. :) I wish you both all the best in the future and life!!

Ben Cavallaro · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing, Professional

Rachael with Just Breath Wedding and Events is one of the most organized event planners I have ever met. She takes pride in her work and makes each event she plans feel like it is the only event that matters. It is amazing how much she can accomplish for you. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Ben! Working together for Mia & Marissa’s B’not Mitzvah has been a blast and you’ve been so extremely helpful! Thank YOU!

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events Pricing

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events Price Rates

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Just Breathe. Weddings & Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• EM's Graphic Studio
    EM's Graphic Studio Wedding Invitations

Rachael Romig of Just Breathe, Wedding & Events is absolutely amazing. Whether it be a wedding, gala, party, or corporate event. Passion, creativity and innovation result in unique events that are tailored to each client, and that tell their story in an almost cinematic way. You won't be disappointed hiring Rachael for your event!

• The Uptown Band
    The Uptown Band Wedding Bands

Long before Rachael started Just Breathe, Weddings & Events, she worked for companies as their head Wedding Planner/Banquet Manager. Being a bandleader, I have to tell you, I also plan a lot of weddings and I've had some instances with wedding planners that were not as positive as I would like over my 300 plus weddings. In Rachael's case, this is definitely not the case. She is kind, attentive to detail, professional, always smiling, and is one of the best around at what she does. With her venture Just Breathe, she now runs her own business, putting to use all she has learned with the companies that she used to work. She is one of the best, extremely engaging, and The Uptown Band highly recommends her!!! CONTACT HER TODAY!!!

• 1602 Penn Avenue Reading, 19610 See on map