1602 Penn Avenue, Reading, PA 19610 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Just Breathe. Weddings & Events

Just Breathe. owner Rachael Romig has worked with wedding, bar mitzvah & social/corporate event clients since 2013. Personal, one on one, planning with Just Breathe. will bring a new energy to planning your event, enjoying the day of the event, and knowing that everything is taken care of the whole time. This is of the highest importance to Rachael and is why only a select number of clients are booked per year.

Rachael is fun loving, always ready with a smile, and has excellent rapport with vendors across the Berks, Lehigh, Lancaster, -and Philadelphia regions. She strives to bring a flawless event to her clients while also respecting and openly communicating with all team members to keep everything seamless. A great team brings the best event!

Follow Just Breathe. Weddings & Events on

27 11 21 42 51 994892 158039914013871

13 Reviews for Just Breathe. Weddings & Events

Samara Jacobs · Getting married on 10/06/2020

Amazing Event Planner

Our event would not have happened without Rachael. She was amazing. Organized, professional and most of all caring. Our girl's party was perfect!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your review Samara! It was SO fun getting to create the girls' B'Not Mitzvah together. Thank you for letting me get creative and meld together both of their visions. So fun. :)
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Miao · Married on 09/06/2020

One of the best decisions we made!

We began working with Rachael right after we secured our venue and it was one of the best decisions we made. When the pandemic hit, all our friends were moving their wedding dates but we decided to keep ours and Rachael helped us navigate all the changes and complications associated with a covid-era wedding. This included downsizing from 100 to 25 people, hosting a livestream of our event, and moving our entire ceremony and reception outdoors. Overall, having Rachael guide us from start to finish helped with:
    1. Stress-free wedding planning: Rachael is a true professional and served as a wedding expert to fill in our knowledge gaps, keep up organized/on track, and provide alternative solutions when things didn't go according to plan. She was always calm, organized, and knowledgable, and we were really able to relax during the planning process, knowing that she was there to keep things together.
    2. Having an advocate: Occasionally, hiccups or miscommunication can occur with vendors and in these scenarios it's always helpful to feel like you have someone on your side. Rachael was very proactive about stepping in to mediate these types situations in a way that was firm but always polite and friendly.
    3. Day of the wedding: After working with Rachael for almost a year, we really trusted her to have things covered on our wedding day. This allowed us to really relax and live in the moment. Our guests raved about her as well! So many people expressed to us that she was incredibly personable, helpful and really helped make our wedding memorable.

Sent on 09/18/2020

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

Jennnnnniiffeeerrr this is the kindest review!!! Thank you SO much for taking the time to write this. I loved working with you and James and BOTH your families were so nice. I’m so glad that I could help you during such a weird time when there were lots of changes. You had a beautiful day and I wish nothing but happiness to you and James (and the pups)!

Beth Kohl · Married on 10/08/2019

Rachael's got this!

Rachael from Just Breathe. was fantastic to work with. She was recommended by a friend whose wedding Rachael had planned in full. For our wedding we were looking more for just day-of-event coordination to take the stress off the bride, who otherwise was pretty intent on planning all the details herself. But Rachael was always there even during the planning, checking in to see if we needed any help or guidance, offering her thoughts/suggestions as appropriate, and then helping to pull all the final details together leading up to the big day. She was very attentive to details, took the time to make sure she understood our vision for the day, and hustled endlessly on our wedding day to make everything happen as closely as possible to plan! I was confident going into the wedding day that Rachael would handle everything and I didn't need to stress about the details, and that made for a day I could truly relax and enjoy; and she absolutely delivered!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review Beth! It was so much fun working with you, and seeing how truly organized you were. You knew exactly what you wanted, how and when, and I loved being able to take that info and run with it for you. Thank you for trusting me and my team to make it all happen for you. You had a beautiful day and everyone clearly had a blast! I’m so glad you were able to enjoy the day in full and just be married! :) I look forward to seeing you around town and best of luck in all the planning YOU do for work!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events Pricing

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events Price Rates

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Just Breathe. Weddings & Events 1
    1-Hour Free Initial Consultation

For 2020 I would love to offer you a complimentary initial consultation so that we can chat about what you are looking for you and your amazing ideas!

• EM's Graphic Studio Wedding Invitations

Rachael Romig of Just Breathe, Wedding & Events is absolutely amazing. Whether it be a wedding, gala, party, or corporate event. Passion, creativity and innovation result in unique events that are tailored to each client, and that tell their story in an almost cinematic way. You won't be disappointed hiring Rachael for your event!

• The Uptown Band Wedding Bands

Long before Rachael started Just Breathe, Weddings & Events, she worked for companies as their head Wedding Planner/Banquet Manager. Being a bandleader, I have to tell you, I also plan a lot of weddings and I've had some instances with wedding planners that were not as positive as I would like over my 300 plus weddings. In Rachael's case, this is definitely not the case. She is kind, attentive to detail, professional, always smiling, and is one of the best around at what she does. With her venture Just Breathe, she now runs her own business, putting to use all she has learned with the companies that she used to work. She is one of the best, extremely engaging, and The Uptown Band highly recommends her!!! CONTACT HER TODAY!!!

• 1602 Penn Avenue Reading, 19610 See on map
    Location of (Just Breathe. Weddings & Events)