Just Breathe. Weddings & Events

Reading, PA View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Just Breathe. owner Rachael Romig has worked with wedding, bar mitzvah & social/corporate event clients since 2013. Personal, one on one, planning with Just Breathe. will bring a new energy to planning your event, enjoying the day of the event, and knowing that everything is taken care of the whole time. This is of the highest importance to Rachael and is why only a select number of clients are booked per year.

Rachael is fun loving, always ready with a smile, and has excellent rapport with vendors across the Berks, Lehigh, Lancaster, -and Philadelphia regions. She strives to bring a flawless event to her clients while also respecting and openly communicating with all team members to keep everything seamless. A great team brings the best event!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Karon
    Karon W. Married on 04/30/2022

Just Breathe is the best!

We can not say enough good things about working with Just Breathe Events for our wedding. Rachael is amazing to work with, calm under pressure, organized, flexible and kind. Everything and more that you can ask for in a wedding planner. Our wedding turned out just as we imagined and hiring Just breathe I think made it a stress free weekend and allowed us to have fun instead of worrying about logistics. We loved working with Rachael!

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

What a beautiful whirlwind of a weekend your wedding was! You seriously thought of everything, and it was so beautiful from Friday-Sunday. We are so, so happy you weren’t stressed and had the best day!
    Amanda S. Married on 07/11/2021

The absolute best

Rachel and I started our planning journey over 2 years ago. She's been with me and my family helping plan my wedding through covid and planning a mini pandemic wedding and helping us keep the dream alive with an entirely new schedule and date. She's the most amazing person and we were lucky to have come across her in our search.

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

What a journey it was to plan a Covid wedding, right? But how lucky that you came into my life so that I could help you through it all, and make friends in the process. We were so, so happy to make all the parties a success!!
  • Alicia
    Alicia G. Married on 07/03/2021

Great Experience

If you're on the fence about Day of Coordination for your wedding...do it! Working with Rachael and Tyrae was such an easy and stress-relieving experience. I truly felt like we were in such great hands, and was able to relax and actually enjoy my wedding day instead of spending it stressing about the small details. At one point, well into the wedding, I realized I had forgotten to plan for a spot to cut our wedding cake (it was an ice cream cake, so it was in the freezer and not on display). I mentioned this to Tyrae and she said she'd take care of it. Sure enough, when it was time for cake cutting, we had a cute little cocktail table set up with pictures and decor moved from other areas of the venue where they were no longer needed. The Day of Coordination package is absolutely perfect if you have everything else figured out, but just need help on the actual wedding day! You've spent so much time planning the day, do yourself a favor and make sure you can enjoy every second of it!

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

We are so lucky to have worked with you both (and Andee)! We love being able to solve any issue and think ahead to make sure you are stress free!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Team

Tyrae Dixon
Tyrae Dixon
Lead Planner

Tyrae has been working with with Just Breathe. since summer 2019 and has brought nothing but joy to her clients!

EM's Graphic Studio EM's Graphic Studio Wedding Invitations

Rachael Romig of Just Breathe, Wedding & Events is absolutely amazing. Whether it be a wedding, gala, party, or corporate event. Passion, creativity and innovation result in unique events that are tailored to each client, and that tell their story in an almost cinematic way. You won't be disappointed hiring Rachael for your event!

The Uptown Band The Uptown Band Wedding Bands

Long before Rachael started Just Breathe, Weddings & Events, she worked for companies as their head Wedding Planner/Banquet Manager. Being a bandleader, I have to tell you, I also plan a lot of weddings and I've had some instances with wedding planners that were not as positive as I would like over my 300 plus weddings. In Rachael's case, this is definitely not the case. She is kind, attentive to detail, professional, always smiling, and is one of the best around at what she does. With her venture Just Breathe, she now runs her own business, putting to use all she has learned with the companies that she used to work. She is one of the best, extremely engaging, and The Uptown Band highly recommends her!!! CONTACT HER TODAY!!!

1602 Penn Avenue Reading, PA, 19610
Location of (Just Breathe. Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding