1602 Penn Avenue, Reading, PA 19610 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Just Breathe. Weddings & Events

Just Breathe. owner Rachael Romig has worked with wedding & social/corporate event clients since 2013. Personal, one on one, planning with Just Breathe. will bring a new energy to planning your event, enjoying the day of the event, and knowing that everything is taken care of the whole time.

Follow Just Breathe. Weddings & Events on

4c5306f9b0b4cdde RNB 437

5 Reviews for Just Breathe. Weddings & Events

Ben Cavallaro · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing, Professional

Rachael with Just Breath Wedding and Events is one of the most organized event planners I have ever met. She takes pride in her work and makes each event she plans feel like it is the only event that matters. It is amazing how much she can accomplish for you. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Ben! Working together for Mia & Marissa’s B’not Mitzvah has been a blast and you’ve been so extremely helpful! Thank YOU!

Jennie · Married on 06/23/2018

Rachael of Just Breathe Weddings & Events made my dream wedding come to life! I would not have been able to create our BEST DAY EVER without her on my team. She kept me in one piece when I thought I was going to explode with her calm, cool, and confident demeanor - there's so much to do! She's an absolute PLEASURE to work with - so kind and thoughtful - and I feel so fortunate to have had such a capable person walk me through things from start to finish. She was able to help me organize my thoughts (no easy task) and make my vision a reality - AMAZING! She also made it so much easier to enjoy the process with my fiance (now husband!) and I am forever grateful for that. THANK YOU, RACHAEL!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

Jennie...this is such a kind review. I had SO much fun working with you and Sam (and Ava!) during this whole process. From start in 2017 to end in 2018 it was amazing to see all of your visions come to life. It was MY pleasure to be able to be a part of it all. Thank you for choosing me to help you. I wish you all the best in life and love! xoxo

Kirsten · Married on 05/19/2018

OKAY, so I may be the only crazy person to give a review BEFORE the actual wedding but its only because I have the UPMOST confidence in Just Breathe. (I also will write another review after the wedding to make final comments on the day of services- which I know will be outstanding.) I have been able to work with Rachael for about 6 months now as she has been by my side throughout the planning of our May 19th wedding. I honestly can not say enough good things about her and her business. She not only has been my wedding planner but has become a friend as well, and I think that speaks volumes about her as a person and about her passion for her business. Rachael is outstanding at what she does. She knows the ins and outs of everything "wedding" and has a way of giving advice without being overbearing. She is honest and trustworthy. I have never gone more than a day or two before I receive a response to an email I send (its honestly usually within a few hours.) Overall, if I could go back in time, I would have sought Rachael and Just Breathe Events from day one. From the bottom of my heart, if you are even slightly considering getting a planner/coordinator, look no further than Just Breathe.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

Kirsten thank you so much for your review. You are the sweetest and it has been my complete pleasure getting to help you bring your visions and ideas to life. I love being your buffer, making you laugh & keeping you calm! :) Your wedding day is going to be stunning & so, so fun!

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events Pricing

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events Price Rates

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• EM's Graphic Studio
    EM's Graphic Studio Wedding Invitations

Rachael Romig of Just Breathe, Wedding & Events is absolutely amazing. Whether it be a wedding, gala, party, or corporate event. Passion, creativity and innovation result in unique events that are tailored to each client, and that tell their story in an almost cinematic way. You won't be disappointed hiring Rachael for your event!

• The Uptown Band
    The Uptown Band Wedding Bands

Long before Rachael started Just Breathe, Weddings & Events, she worked for companies as their head Wedding Planner/Banquet Manager. Being a bandleader, I have to tell you, I also plan a lot of weddings and I've had some instances with wedding planners that were not as positive as I would like over my 300 plus weddings. In Rachael's case, this is definitely not the case. She is kind, attentive to detail, professional, always smiling, and is one of the best around at what she does. With her venture Just Breathe, she now runs her own business, putting to use all she has learned with the companies that she used to work. She is one of the best, extremely engaging, and The Uptown Band highly recommends her!!! CONTACT HER TODAY!!!

• 1602 Penn Avenue Reading, 19610 See on map