Just Breathe. Weddings & Events Reviews

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events 1
Just Breathe. Weddings & Events 2

Beth Kohl · Married on 10/08/2019

Rachael's got this!

Rachael from Just Breathe. was fantastic to work with. She was recommended by a friend whose wedding Rachael had planned in full. For our wedding we were looking more for just day-of-event coordination to take the stress off the bride, who otherwise was pretty intent on planning all the details herself. But Rachael was always there even during the planning, checking in to see if we needed any help or guidance, offering her thoughts/suggestions as appropriate, and then helping to pull all the final details together leading up to the big day. She was very attentive to details, took the time to make sure she understood our vision for the day, and hustled endlessly on our wedding day to make everything happen as closely as possible to plan! I was confident going into the wedding day that Rachael would handle everything and I didn't need to stress about the details, and that made for a day I could truly relax and enjoy; and she absolutely delivered!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review Beth! It was so much fun working with you, and seeing how truly organized you were. You knew exactly what you wanted, how and when, and I loved being able to take that info and run with it for you. Thank you for trusting me and my team to make it all happen for you. You had a beautiful day and everyone clearly had a blast! I’m so glad you were able to enjoy the day in full and just be married! :) I look forward to seeing you around town and best of luck in all the planning YOU do for work!

lexi · Married on 08/03/2019

Look no further - Rachael is AMAZING

Rachael was one of the first vendors we hired and man are we glad we did!!! She went above and beyond from beginning to end, taking on more than we expected many times. She even helped us out BIG TIME when our caterer bailed! She was always willing to help and went above and beyond from months before the wedding to days after! She was there to calm us down throughout the whole day and did an excellent job at being the go-to person for everyone involved in the wedding. Honestly the value you get is amazing - I would have paid much more for the level of service she provides. Seriously don’t look anywhere else - Rachael is the best!!!

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events 3
    Just Breathe. Weddings & Events 4
    Sent on 10/08/2019

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for these amazingly kind words Lexi. It was my pleasure getting to work with you and David. It’s always stressful when vendor selection doesn’t work out and I’m SO glad I was able to help reel things back in and get them back on track. Working with you both was so fun, and you two are just the coolest. Not to mention your cool families too. :) I wish you both all the best in the future and life!!

Ben Cavallaro · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing, Professional

Rachael with Just Breath Wedding and Events is one of the most organized event planners I have ever met. She takes pride in her work and makes each event she plans feel like it is the only event that matters. It is amazing how much she can accomplish for you. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Ben! Working together for Mia & Marissa’s B’not Mitzvah has been a blast and you’ve been so extremely helpful! Thank YOU!

Aprilj · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent experience

My daughter's June 2019 wedding in eastern PA would have been so much more stressful to plan and execute had it not been for Rachael Romig and her joy for helping us plan a beautiful wedding day! Since my daughter and her fiancé (now husband) live in western PA and the parents four hours away on the other side of the state, we had some unique planning challenges and only 10 months to figure them out. Rachael was so willing and able to tackle these challenges, doing everything from contacting vendors to easing fears that things wouldn’t be planned in time. Rachel was also very attentive their style and the themes that were important to the kids. She never pushed in a direction they didn’t want to go and always made suggestions that fell in line with the themes they wanted to emphasize for their day. On the wedding day I felt like I, as mother of the bride, could just relax and take it all in while Rachael and Tyrae made sure everything was in order, people were in the right place at the right time, and things were squared away with the venue. At the reception our entire family could just have a blast without worrying about small details that we knew Rachael had helped us plan for. We could not have hoped for a more fun, family-filled, beautiful, exciting, stress-free wedding day where we truly could “Just Breathe!”

Sent on 09/27/2019

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

April thank you so much for this beautiful review. It was such a pleasure getting to meet you and hear about your family traditions, and what you were hoping for for your daughter. Then meeting April and getting to learn about her favorites and important pieces for the wedding just made me fall in love with your family! I love knowing that my team was able to help you, especially as the mother of the bride, just breathe! I truly hope our paths cross again in the future and I wish you, your family and new son-in-law all the best!

Jennie · Married on 06/23/2018

Rachael of Just Breathe Weddings & Events made my dream wedding come to life! I would not have been able to create our BEST DAY EVER without her on my team. She kept me in one piece when I thought I was going to explode with her calm, cool, and confident demeanor - there's so much to do! She's an absolute PLEASURE to work with - so kind and thoughtful - and I feel so fortunate to have had such a capable person walk me through things from start to finish. She was able to help me organize my thoughts (no easy task) and make my vision a reality - AMAZING! She also made it so much easier to enjoy the process with my fiance (now husband!) and I am forever grateful for that. THANK YOU, RACHAEL!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

Jennie...this is such a kind review. I had SO much fun working with you and Sam (and Ava!) during this whole process. From start in 2017 to end in 2018 it was amazing to see all of your visions come to life. It was MY pleasure to be able to be a part of it all. Thank you for choosing me to help you. I wish you all the best in life and love! xoxo

Kirsten · Married on 05/19/2018

OKAY, so I may be the only crazy person to give a review BEFORE the actual wedding but its only because I have the UPMOST confidence in Just Breathe. (I also will write another review after the wedding to make final comments on the day of services- which I know will be outstanding.) I have been able to work with Rachael for about 6 months now as she has been by my side throughout the planning of our May 19th wedding. I honestly can not say enough good things about her and her business. She not only has been my wedding planner but has become a friend as well, and I think that speaks volumes about her as a person and about her passion for her business. Rachael is outstanding at what she does. She knows the ins and outs of everything "wedding" and has a way of giving advice without being overbearing. She is honest and trustworthy. I have never gone more than a day or two before I receive a response to an email I send (its honestly usually within a few hours.) Overall, if I could go back in time, I would have sought Rachael and Just Breathe Events from day one. From the bottom of my heart, if you are even slightly considering getting a planner/coordinator, look no further than Just Breathe.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

Kirsten thank you so much for your review. You are the sweetest and it has been my complete pleasure getting to help you bring your visions and ideas to life. I love being your buffer, making you laugh & keeping you calm! :) Your wedding day is going to be stunning & so, so fun!

Rachel was so refreshing to work with for our wedding. She was prompt, honest, accurate and delivered on everything she promised. She is just wonderful and unlike other professionals in the wedding industry, She understands your budget and helps to get you most within your budget. Highly recommend Just Breathe Weddings& Events!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I always try so hard to get my clients the BEST bang for their budget! I'm glad I could help!

Kaitlynn · Married on 01/30/2016

Rachael was so warm and welcoming from the moment we met her. She went above and beyond to ensure that she helped us have the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

Oh Kaitlynn you are just amazing! I know it's been a while since your wedding but I still look back on photos and remember how much fun I had helping you plan the winter wedding of your dreams! You and Corey both were so wonderful to work with and now you're about to have twins! How time flies...and I truly appreciate you writing a review here on WeddingWire.
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/14/2019

Huge Help!

Our wedding was 9.14.19 and we were so grateful for Rachael! We ended up hiring her after a lot of our vendors were already chosen, so we went with the partial planning package. My husband and I were really stressing over the little details and day of stuff. Rachael worked with us on checklists and timelines and answered any questions that we had about the whole wedding planning process. Rachael was so patient with us and our many, many questions! She made us think about all the details that we never would have thought about on our own! It was really helpful to have people there they day of to take care of setting up, moving things around, and cleaning up. At the end of the night we were able to just leave and not have to worry about anything!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Just Breathe. Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Morgan! It was seriously MY pleasure to get to know you and David, help you through the planning process, and have my team there for your day-of coordination. There are so many little details leading up to the day and I love to offer my help to get your gears turning! Thank YOU for letting me be a part of that. All the best to you both!