Persnickety Invitation Studio Reviews

Persnickety Invitation Studio 5
Persnickety Invitation Studio 6
  • Danielle

Danielle Osborne · Married on 06/15/2019

Quick service beautiful products!

Persnickety made my wedding invitations and our guests are still talking about how beautiful and unique they were! I knew what color paper I wanted for the invites and they took care of the rest! They sent me multiple proofs to make sure they were how we wanted them, we only made minor adjustments and they were perfect! They were so creative and listened to what we wanted! The invites came in very quickly and looked amazing in person. We also wanted a seating chart for our wedding and they did not disappoint! The seating chart matched our wedding theme perfectly and it was also ready so quickly! Persnickety is a very creative and professional stationary service and would definitely use them again and recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Persnickety Invitation Studio 7
  • Kate

Kate Verber · Married on 06/01/2019

Professional, responsive owner and beautiful products

Melissa at Persnickety was fabulous to work with! She created the most beautiful invitation suite for our wedding as well as programs, signage and escort cards! We met with Katie in the studio for our initial consultation with a thousand different ideas, and left with a solid idea of what was to be created. Melissa sent us our proofs in a timely manner, and it was spot on! She was very responsive and open to our edits. The invitation suites came in quickly and were stunning! She also assisted us with putting together our “day of” accessories ie. programs, escort cards and a big welcome sign, which looked great! Beautifully done Persnickety!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Persnickety Invitation Studio 8

Persnickety Invitation Studio's reply:

Thank you so much, Kate! We loved working with you on your invitations and accessories, and couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. Thank you for trusting Persnickety with the details of your wedding day!

Joe · Married on 05/18/2019

Well Done!!!

We hired Persnickety for all our invitations, napkins, coasters, and thank you cards. From the beginning, they made us feel like we were their most important client; walking us through all the options available and helping us decide what was best for us. Our invitations were very elegant, while our napkins and coasters had an element of fun in them. They were able to capture all of this for us! We highly recommend them for your event for all your printing needs!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Persnickety Invitation Studio's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved working with you both - your love for each other was absolutely clear to all of us and we loved every appointment! We’re happiest when clients find a way to really put their personalities into their wedding day and you guys did that like champs! Thank you so much!

Abigail · Married on 05/11/2019

Design and service on point

Working with Persnickety was a dream! I originally found them when they had a booth at a bridal expo and their designs and quality immediately stood out to me. I scheduled an appointment and when I arrived, I knew I made the right choice. They provided a huge amount of options for invitations and you could also customize your own. From the beginning of the process through the end, Persnickety was always on top of the timeline and made the entire process seamless. I ordered my invitations, save the dates, and place cards from them and I would highly recommend Persnickety to anyone looking to do the same!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Persnickety Invitation Studio 9
    Persnickety Invitation Studio 10
    Persnickety Invitation Studio 11
    Persnickety Invitation Studio 12

Persnickety Invitation Studio's reply:

Thank you so much, Abby! We loved working with you; there’s just nothing we love more than a gorgeous invitation suite, and yours was just perfect! Thank you so much for your review - we hope to work with you again in the future!

Mike N Dan · Married on 04/27/2019

Messrs. Wagner and Lawrence

The personnel there were warm and professional. Made some great suggestions. Open to gay weddings which was a real selling point. Fast service and intuitive knowledge that was shared openly.
    Would highly recommend Persnickety to all. The cost was more than reasonable too!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Brianne · Married on 11/11/2018

Gorgeous!!

I had such a great experience working with Persnickety. What an amazing group of women! I knew that everything would turn out beautifully, but when I actually saw the invitations I was speechless. They were absolutely perfect! We did have a small hiccup with mail since there was a storm in the midwest that delayed delivery to the shop, but the team at Persnickety went the extra mile to make sure that when I did receive them I could take them right to the post office to be mailed. They were personable, accommodating, responsive, talented, helpful, and so much more. It was so much fun designing the invitations with Melissa and wow does she have a knack for it! The team is so detail-oriented - I had no errors whatsoever. The whole process was easy, fun, and I got to meet some amazing ladies! I highly recommend Persnickety for any invitation needs.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Seriously masters in their craft. Melissa and her team created beautiful custom save the dates and stunning wedding invitations for my husband and I for our 2018 September wedding, but they didn’t stop there. They were able to take the design from our invitations and incorporate it into our seating charts, place cards, favors signs, and outdoor wedding sign. They are such a pleasure to work with and everything was flawless! We felt as though we were able to express our ideas freely and they were executed beautifully. Not only that, but when we were unsure of what to do Melissa and her team stepped right in with their ideas and it all blended beautifully. We knew we were in good hands the whole time. We would choose them over and over again for our big day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Victoria · Married on 06/23/2018

Persnickety was great at working with us to give us the best invitations. It was less time consuming than doing them yourself, and they were always in contact. They were helpful whenever you needed them. I would go back to them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Corinne · Married on 05/12/2018

Persnickety's went above and beyond for our wedding invitations and our accessories for our wedding day! I cannot express in words how truly amazing they all are. First off, our invitations were the most beautiful works of art that I've ever seen. Both my mom and my mother in law said that they had so many people comment on how beautiful and meticulously created the invitations were. When I walked into the studio, they had so many designs to look at and told us they could personalize it however we wanted it to fit our theme. I told them immediately that I was really indecisive and would likely have trouble picking something out- however we told them what we thought we were looking for and by the end of the hour long session, they helped us create the perfect invitation- along with ceremony program and ceremony/reception sign ideas. They provided our ceremony programs and signs for the wedding ceremony and reception as well as our wedding favors. They provided us with so many suggestions and created designs for us that fit in perfectly with our wedding theme. They were so easy to work with and were extremely responsive to emails. They are wedding experts and are full of amazing designs and ideas. I sent them inspiration pictures for the signs that I wanted for the ceremony and reception and the designs they created exceeded every expectation. They had everything done for us promptly on time, even though they are extremely busy!! The beautiful invitations set the tone for our wedding and everything fell into place after that. We are so grateful for the hard working team at Persnickety's and we would recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/12/2018

If you're looking for unique and personalized invitations and save the dates I would definitely recommend Persnickety Invitation Studio. Katie and the team went above and beyond helping me pick out invitations and save the dates that were my style. Everything turned out beautiful and I'm very glad I got my envelopes addressed. It saved so much time!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Mel · Married on 04/14/2018

Great team and tons of beautiful paper products and more for the wedding. Loved working with them

Sent on 07/09/2018

Brooke · Married on 10/07/2017

I would highly recommend Persnickety Invitation Studio for any needs for a wedding. They did everything from table numbers to my invitations and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2017

Melissa and team are great to work with! I had an idea of what I wanted for my destination wedding invitations, but Melissa surpassed my expectations.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Amber · Married on 08/05/2017

Katie and her team helped create a perfect invitation and also helped creating beautiful sign decorations as well!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Staci · Married on 11/12/2016

I met with Melissa because I wanted to have all my wedding printing coordinate. I didn’t want to buy pre-designed elements. I am so happy that I decided to work with Melissa and Persnickety Invitation Studio. From day one, I started working with Melissa on the Save the Dates. Everything from that point on coordinated. I was amazed at how everything coordinated but didn’t look exactly the same. Everything Persnickety did was amazing. Melissa is so sweet and does awesome work. I loved stopping in the studio and seeing all the new projects they were working on. I would recommend Persnickety Invitation Studio to anyone looking for custom printing. My husband and I are hoping to have the opportunity to work with Melissa in the future.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

Persnickety was such a great choice to help with our wedding day accessories. Their attention to detail and creativity ensured we were getting one of a kind place cards and chalkboard art. I would highly recommend them to future brides!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Cara · Married on 05/29/2016

We had the joy of working with Melissa for all of our wedding related stationary needs. This place is fabulous! Absolutely has something for everyone! Everything from our save the dates, invitations, programs, thank yous, etc were spectacular! Such great attention to detail and produces a high quality finished product! Will definitely look forward to working with Melissa again in the future!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Persnickety Invitation Studio's reply:

Thank you, Cara - it was such a pleasure working with you and your mom on all of the lovely pieces for your wedding!! We could not be happier to have been part of such a special day - congratulations to you and Ryan!!!

Kimberly · Married on 05/14/2016

I was recommended to check out Persnickety through my wedding coordinator and friend. I am extremely glad I listened! Persnickety is AMAZING in every way! Persnickety worked with me and my husband for our wedding invitations, wedding programs, table numbers, guest book, and seating chart. Melissa and the entire staff is AMAZING! They worked with us to create our customized items to compliment our wedding theme and ideas. They also made sure ALL details were perfect from font type, wording, spelling, color, paper type, and provide you with a "preview" to ensure your order is perfect before ordering the final product. They have TONS of different items, invitations to choose from, and great ideas for customization for just about anything wedding related! I received a lot of compliments on all of the products we purchased through Persnickety (especially the invitations and seating chart). I will definitely be using Persnickety in the future for other special occasions! You NEED to check them out and stop by their super cute store (you will fall in love the moment you walk in!). You will not be disappointed and it definitely beats all of the online invitation services!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Aaron · Married on 11/07/2015

I may have sat there saying "whatever you want honey" through the entire invitation creation experience. While I was nodding yes to paper types and fonts, I was also taking note of the exceptional products Persnickety was able to create for us. The invitations, programs, escort cards, and signage they produced was all wonderful. If you have a Mac computer, some of their recommendations may come across funky via email. If this happens, just be sure to ask for them in .jpg format. They are extremely pleasant to work with, have wonderful designs, and deliver high quality products.

Sent on 12/01/2015
  • Stella

Stella · Married on 10/02/2015

Absolutely beautiful work. We got everything - Save the Dates, Invitations, and wedding accessories - done by Melissa and her awesome team! They are all so welcoming & sweet and were very patient & put my vision on paper (& chalkboards!). The best!!!

Sent on 10/12/2015

The entire persnickety team was great throughout our wedding planning process. Alexis designed a custom monogram for us, Katie was so helpful, patient, and responsive throughout the invitation and design process and Melissa helped us complete the last minute details. I'm grateful for their help and patience with me!

Sent on 09/18/2015

I recommend Alexis to anyone! Her designs exceeded my expectations. Everyone there was so easy to work with, accessible, and just plain good at what they do. I explained my vision and they just got it and made it a reality. I'm in love with everything they did for my wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 05/23/2015

This invitation studio has been by far the most amazing to deal with. My family decided to add a few people here and there to our invitation list and Persnickety was more than accommodating! Alexis is a designer there and she has been beyond amazing to work with. She knows who you are when you walk in the door. That alone makes you feel special. I will continue to use Persnickety for the other wedding related things. Phenomenal experience!

Sent on 03/25/2015

pat · Married on 05/23/2015

Persnickety did a wonderful job on my daughters paper suite for her wedding. The wedding theme was water -its cleanliness and fluidity and the concept was a little difficult to create. Melissa came through for us! She is very creative and easy to work with. She and her staff stuffed all the invitations and mailed them for us. It was just so easy. Her escort boards and ceremony boards were beautiful. Will definitely use Persnickety services again.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Persnickety Invitation Studio's reply:

Thank you so much, Pat! It was a joy working with your family on this wedding - I loved the unusual theme,and I am so pleased that you liked everything! We look forward to creating with you again in the future!