Elaine Gates Photographer

Mechanicsburg, PA View map Visit website
$3,315 Most Popular Price

$3,315 Most Popular Price

Forever inspired by light, the seasons, color and by the way people come together to create families out of the love they share. My goal is to always capture who you and your fiancee are in that specific moment, to capture it so you can look back and relive that moment over and over again.

I am a photographer working the Central Pennsylvania area. This is not just a hobby or a job to me. It is my passion. I walk into each session and wedding wanting to capture the most incredible images that are focused around you.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1100.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3315

High-Res Images
Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

• Lucy
    Lucy F. Married on 10/10/2020

Elaine instantly made me feel like a queen...!!

Elaine was incredible - she made me feel like a queen on my wedding day!! When she arrived, she went right to work getting all of the photos I requested, plus a ton I hadn't even thought of!! Elaine was there for us every step of the way to ensure, literally, a PICTURE PERFECT wedding. THANK YOU!!!!!
    Kim H. Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful & Professional Photographer!

Elaine has photographed my wedding, my sister's wedding and my nephew's newborn photos. Elaine is amazing to work with and made everything so easy! She was an absolute dream on my wedding day, keeping everyone on schedule while capturing all of the pictures I wanted and more! It was a pleasure working with her and hopefully she will be able to take more pictures for our family in the future!
  • Nikole
    Nikole Married on 10/12/2019

Outstanding Photographer

I’ve followed Elaine’s work on social media for years, but never had an event in my life I needed photographed until our engagement. I knew right away we had to have Elaine as our photographer and we couldn’t be happier. I may be biased, but our pictures are absolutely stunning. Elaine is not only a fantastic photographer, she is a phenomenal person who puts you first and makes you feel comfortable. We love her!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Heidi Linn Heidi Linn Wedding DJs

If you want beautiful, memorable pictures of your Wedding and the entire day, I highly recommend Elaine Gates Photographer.

Harmony Hall Estate Harmony Hall Estate Banquet Halls

We love working with Elaine and her crew! Her photos are always amazing and I am always delighted when I look at the photos she takes of our couples at Harmony Hall.

Felicita Garden Resort Felicita Garden Resort Hotel Weddings

Absolutely beautiful work! <3

309 E. Elmwood Ave Mechanicsburg, 17055
717-584-9005
Location of (Elaine Gates Photographer)

Elaine Gates Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography services does Elaine Gates Photographer include in the starting price?

Elaine Gates Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Elaine Gates Photographer include in their most popular wedding package?

Elaine Gates Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Elaine Gates Photographer offer?

Elaine Gates Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Elaine Gates Photographer offer?

Elaine Gates Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Elaine Gates Photographer offer for wedding events?

Elaine Gates Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Elaine Gates Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Elaine Gates Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding