JKM Productions LLC

Lititz, PA View map Visit website
$1,750 Most Popular Price

$1,750 Most Popular Price

JKM Productions is a wedding videography company based in Lititz, Pennsylvania. For over 25 years, they have brought the experience, talent, and passion for creating stunning videos and images that preserve couples' irreplaceable memories. Led by a husband and wife duo, they bring a multi-angled cinematic approach to telling the story of your pre-wedding morning. Sandy and John look forward to capturing every moment, including your pre-wedding preparations before coming together for the ceremony, reception, and other wedding activities.

JKM Productions offers six wedding videography packages that range from an affordable rate with one videographer and six hours of coverage to their Ultra-Deluxe package with 10 hours of coverage and a love story film or photo montage for your event. Sandy and John Morfesis also serve Central Pennsylvania, Harrisburg, York, Reading, Philadelphia, Northern Maryland and may travel to any destination. Their services include but are not limited to the following:

• Additional hours
  • Drone footage
  • Highlight videos
  • Photos
  • Save-the-dates
  • Slideshows

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,150

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,750

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Heather
    Heather Y. Married on 07/24/2021

Beautiful portraits!

Sandra and John are fantastic at what they do! They made our engagement shoot so much fun during Covid. John was able to shoot so many different poses of us and they turned out amazing! We can’t wait to see our photos after our wedding next year! Thanks Sandra and John!

JKM Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you Heather, we can't wait until next year when we can preserve you wedding day memories. We had fun working with you for your engagement shoot.
    Sandra & John
    Rachel M. Married on 10/24/2020

Photos for 10/24/20 Wedding

My husband and I just got married on 10/24/20 and we used JKM Productions for 10 hrs with two shooters. This actually consisted of the owner John, his wife Sandra, and they hired out a second shooter. I had actually won some money off a package at a bridal show back in 2019 for our original photographer but when we had to reschedule due to COVID, they were no longer available. We lost our deposit and had to scramble to find a new photographer. I was very upset we had lost the original photographer and they wouldn’t work with us to give some of the deposit back. Our venue had listed JKM Productions as a preferred vendor and I had my fiancé reach out to them. They answered his questions but I wasn’t ready to commit. I was on wedding wire and their information came up and so I reached out and they were willing to give me the 3% discount that was listed on the website even though my fiancé had reached out earlier. I dealt with Sandra and she got back to me within a half an hour of contacting her. I explained how we already lost a substantial deposit and the venue was making us have the wedding by the end of the year and she was was willing to put a clause into the contract that said if we had to reschedule again due to COVID and they we’re already booked, they would give us half our deposit back. I just really appreciated someone willing to work with us. We weren’t in control with a lot of stuff for our wedding and felt we were getting taken advantage of a lot with having to change the date due to COVID but JKM tried to make the whole process as easy as possible for us.

Sandra is really the point person and who I dealt with. She was super responsive and worked with me tirelessly until we came up with the perfect timeline. We talked at least five or six times and countless emails back and forth and I felt she really wanted to make sure I got all the pictures and the flow worked and made sense for our day. We had a lot moving parts and even wanted some pictures with our dog and she made sure to get it all in. At the end, I had some last minute changes but I really was over all of the planning and she said we will make this change and just go with it. The timeline is flexible and stuff will change but just enjoy yourself with your bridesmaids. That just really made me feel better since I felt other vendors were coming at me last minute and stressing me out more.

We both really enjoyed John. He was very quiet but he was definitely in charge and always thinking what would look best or what he could tweak whether that be lighting or positioning someone or something. They have standard try and true positions they do but then he would want to try something or if we would make a suggestion- he was very open to it. You could tell he took his job very seriously and genuinely wanted to get the best possible photos. He was easy to work with and made us feel comfortable. We even were laughing at the end because we could tell when he liked a photo or not. If he doesn’t like it he says nothing and moves on quickly but if he does, he nods his head and says ok. My husband and I started making it a game saying oo that’s a good one or nope he doesn’t like it. Lol!

My husband and I are not picture people and neither are some of our friends/family so 10 hrs is a long day anyway but they did a great job of keeping us on track and dealing with people getting cranky. They knew when to push or when to let us go. At one point we told them we needed a break and they totally gave us some space. I told Sandra I wanted to get as many photos as possible before the ceremony and then just kind of enjoy the reception with people since we couldn’t have guests at the church. They respected that and so we crammed in a lot in the beginning of the day but then as soon as we got to the cocktail hour, they let us mingle with our guests. They really listened to what we wanted for our big day and knew how to maximize our time.

I would book these guys again in a heartbeat. I thought they were very reasonable and it was nice to have a primary shooter but then basically a coordinator for the price of one. Sandra did great and jumped in and helped out wherever. We got ready at a hotel and my parents were on a totally different floor. They kept forgetting stuff and she would go up and get it with no issue. No task was too small. It was great to have another pair of hands that just got stuff done.

We had our wedding on Saturday and by Wednesday they had sent me a link with 25 or so pics they had posted. I can’t wait to see the rest but I am so happy with what I saw so far. Everyone is loving them and they even were able to get a cute one with our dog who was so scared the day of and had his ears back the whole time and didn’t want to participate, it was just too much for him. I really was disappointed since I didn’t think we would get a good one since he was being so difficult but that was 100% the dogs fault since there was so many people around, he was just so nervous. They surprised me though and were able to get at least one really good one so I was thrilled since I knew how uncooperative he was being.

It was a stressful day/planning process and I know that is with any wedding but COVID definitely made it worse. JKM were so professional and I knew they were doing everything in their power to make sure they did their job and I was happy. I would vent to Sandra about certain aspects I was unhappy about with other vendors during this whole process and she let me go and was very neutral. I just needed to complain and she would let me but she never would go down the rabbit hole with me even though I could tell she had some stories, she was always very professional. I am so pleased we hired them and wish we had another big event because the pictures really came out wonderful. They were flexible, professional, and just plain good at their job. I think they really did capture the day wonderfully. I thought they were very reasonable in price as well. I was so upset when we lost our original photographer but I honestly think these guys did way better then our original would have done and were easier to work with. I always felt like a priority and I felt they always listened to my vision. So thank you guys! We will look back at these photos for years to come and remember all the great memories created! I highly recommend JKM. They have been doing weddings for over 20 years and there’s a reason they are still around.

JKM Productions LLC's reply:

WOW! What more can I say. Thank you so much for the outstanding review Rachel. We are so glad that we could help make your wedding day planning with us easy. We totally understand how hard this year was for you with having to change your dreams and plans every time you turned around and were glad that we could help. Sandra & John

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

26 photos · 06/18/2016

Deals

JKM Productions LLC 1
Gift
Free consultation to view our videos and or photographs and go over packages and help you decide the package that works best for your wedding day and budget.

Designs By Renee Designs By Renee Wedding Invitations

I definitely recommend this husband and wife team. They are caring and professional and seem to really love what they do. They capture every part of the day --not missing anything. Also, they try their best to blend into the environment so you really don't notice they are there which is great. They really do a wonderful job! I would definitely recommend JKM to any bride!

Inn at Leola Village Inn at Leola Village Hotel Weddings

JKM is always a pleasure to work with and their work it top notch! Remember... they will catch many things that photograpy cannot.

2710 Kreider Road Lititz, PA, 17543
Location of (JKM Productions LLC)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding