2710 Kreider Road, Lititz, PA 17543 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About JKM Productions LLC

JKM Productions is a husband and wife team based in Lititz, Pennsylvania for over 25 years. We have the experience, talent, and passion for creating stunning videos and images that preserve couples' irreplaceable memories. JKM Productions brings a multi-angled cinematic approach to telling the story of your pre-wedding morning. Sandy and John split up to capture each half of the couple and their wedding party's pre-wedding preparations before coming together for the ceremony.

JKM Productions offers six wedding videography packages that range from an affordable rate with 1 videography and 6 hours of coverage to Ultra Deluxe with 10 hours of coverage and a unique love story film or photo montage shown at your reception. They also offer 6 photography packages and 2 photo & video combination packages.

They offer the following:

• 4K Broadcast Digital Cameras
  • Multiple cameras
  • Full feature video or short film
  • Highlight video
  • Final video format includes Blu-Ray, USB Flash Drive and DVD
  • Photography
  • Drone Cinematography

Location
Sandy and John Morfesis also serve Central Pennsylvania, Harrisburg, York, Reading, Philadelphia and Northern Maryland.

Follow JKM Productions LLC on

81 Reviews for JKM Productions LLC

• Heather

Heather Y. · Getting married on 07/24/2021

Beautiful portraits!

Sandra and John are fantastic at what they do! They made our engagement shoot so much fun during Covid. John was able to shoot so many different poses of us and they turned out amazing! We can’t wait to see our photos after our wedding next year! Thanks Sandra and John!

Sent on 10/14/2020

JKM Productions LLC's reply:

Thank you Heather, we can't wait until next year when we can preserve you wedding day memories. We had fun working with you for your engagement shoot.
    Sandra & John

Rachel M. · Married on 10/24/2020

Photos for 10/24/20 Wedding

My husband and I just got married on 10/24/20 and we used JKM Productions for 10 hrs with two shooters. This actually consisted of the owner John, his wife Sandra, and they hired out a second shooter. I had actually won some money off a package at a bridal show back in 2019 for our original photographer but when we had to reschedule due to COVID, they were no longer available. We lost our deposit and had to scramble to find a new photographer. I was very upset we had lost the original photographer and they wouldn’t work with us to give some of the deposit back. Our venue had listed JKM Productions as a preferred vendor and I had my fiancé reach out to them. They answered his questions but I wasn’t ready to commit. I was on wedding wire and their information came up and so I reached out and they were willing to give me the 3% discount that was listed on the website even though my fiancé had reached out earlier. I dealt with Sandra and she got back to me within a half an hour of contacting her. I explained how we already lost a substantial deposit and the venue was making us have the wedding by the end of the year and she was was willing to put a clause into the contract that said if we had to reschedule again due to COVID and they we’re already booked, they would give us half our deposit back. I just really appreciated someone willing to work with us. We weren’t in control with a lot of stuff for our wedding and felt we were getting taken advantage of a lot with having to change the date due to COVID but JKM tried to make the whole process as easy as possible for us.

Sandra is really the point person and who I dealt with. She was super responsive and worked with me tirelessly until we came up with the perfect timeline. We talked at least five or six times and countless emails back and forth and I felt she really wanted to make sure I got all the pictures and the flow worked and made sense for our day. We had a lot moving parts and even wanted some pictures with our dog and she made sure to get it all in. At the end, I had some last minute changes but I really was over all of the planning and she said we will make this change and just go with it. The timeline is flexible and stuff will change but just enjoy yourself with your bridesmaids. That just really made me feel better since I felt other vendors were coming at me last minute and stressing me out more.

We both really enjoyed John. He was very quiet but he was definitely in charge and always thinking what would look best or what he could tweak whether that be lighting or positioning someone or something. They have standard try and true positions they do but then he would want to try something or if we would make a suggestion- he was very open to it. You could tell he took his job very seriously and genuinely wanted to get the best possible photos. He was easy to work with and made us feel comfortable. We even were laughing at the end because we could tell when he liked a photo or not. If he doesn’t like it he says nothing and moves on quickly but if he does, he nods his head and says ok. My husband and I started making it a game saying oo that’s a good one or nope he doesn’t like it. Lol!

My husband and I are not picture people and neither are some of our friends/family so 10 hrs is a long day anyway but they did a great job of keeping us on track and dealing with people getting cranky. They knew when to push or when to let us go. At one point we told them we needed a break and they totally gave us some space. I told Sandra I wanted to get as many photos as possible before the ceremony and then just kind of enjoy the reception with people since we couldn’t have guests at the church. They respected that and so we crammed in a lot in the beginning of the day but then as soon as we got to the cocktail hour, they let us mingle with our guests. They really listened to what we wanted for our big day and knew how to maximize our time.

I would book these guys again in a heartbeat. I thought they were very reasonable and it was nice to have a primary shooter but then basically a coordinator for the price of one. Sandra did great and jumped in and helped out wherever. We got ready at a hotel and my parents were on a totally different floor. They kept forgetting stuff and she would go up and get it with no issue. No task was too small. It was great to have another pair of hands that just got stuff done.

We had our wedding on Saturday and by Wednesday they had sent me a link with 25 or so pics they had posted. I can’t wait to see the rest but I am so happy with what I saw so far. Everyone is loving them and they even were able to get a cute one with our dog who was so scared the day of and had his ears back the whole time and didn’t want to participate, it was just too much for him. I really was disappointed since I didn’t think we would get a good one since he was being so difficult but that was 100% the dogs fault since there was so many people around, he was just so nervous. They surprised me though and were able to get at least one really good one so I was thrilled since I knew how uncooperative he was being.

It was a stressful day/planning process and I know that is with any wedding but COVID definitely made it worse. JKM were so professional and I knew they were doing everything in their power to make sure they did their job and I was happy. I would vent to Sandra about certain aspects I was unhappy about with other vendors during this whole process and she let me go and was very neutral. I just needed to complain and she would let me but she never would go down the rabbit hole with me even though I could tell she had some stories, she was always very professional. I am so pleased we hired them and wish we had another big event because the pictures really came out wonderful. They were flexible, professional, and just plain good at their job. I think they really did capture the day wonderfully. I thought they were very reasonable in price as well. I was so upset when we lost our original photographer but I honestly think these guys did way better then our original would have done and were easier to work with. I always felt like a priority and I felt they always listened to my vision. So thank you guys! We will look back at these photos for years to come and remember all the great memories created! I highly recommend JKM. They have been doing weddings for over 20 years and there’s a reason they are still around.

Sent on 10/31/2020

JKM Productions LLC's reply:

WOW! What more can I say. Thank you so much for the outstanding review Rachel. We are so glad that we could help make your wedding day planning with us easy. We totally understand how hard this year was for you with having to change your dreams and plans every time you turned around and were glad that we could help. Sandra & John

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

JKM Productions LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1150
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1750
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• JKM Productions LLC 1
    Free consultation
    Free consultation to view our videos and or photographs and go over packages and help you decide the package that works best for your wedding day and budget.

• Designs By Renee Wedding Invitations

I definitely recommend this husband and wife team. They are caring and professional and seem to really love what they do. They capture every part of the day --not missing anything. Also, they try their best to blend into the environment so you really don't notice they are there which is great. They really do a wonderful job! I would definitely recommend JKM to any bride!

• Inn at Leola Village Hotel Weddings

JKM is always a pleasure to work with and their work it top notch! Remember... they will catch many things that photograpy cannot.

• 2710 Kreider Road Lititz, PA, 17543 See on map
    Location of (JKM Productions LLC)