Jonah Paulhamus Media

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,800 Most Popular Price

Non-traditional wedding films that showcase your unique love story.

"I just want to make wedding videos that look like movies. A Tailored song, some people in love and the environment they're in, is all I need. Every love story matters to me, I want people to be able to truly re-experience the day they got married when they watch my videos back." - Jonah

Hey there, my names Jonah Paulhamus and I'm the sole owner and filmmaker behind Jonah Paulhamus Media. I specialize in capturing raw, real moments with cinematic camera movement and style. I think every couple deserves a wedding video that stands out from the rest! And showcasing your unique love story is the foundation to every video I create. I started out as freelance director/cinematographer and transitioned into wedding films 5 years ago. So I naturally was drawn to creating wedding films in a cinematic style. I create videos that truly stand out from the rest. I love shooting weddings and being a part of so many couples' big day, being able to help make something that they’re not only proud of to watch but excited to share. I bring a creative outlook and high level of experience to every wedding I have the honor of shooting!

And don't worry, I know most people aren't comfortable in front of a camera, most of us are everyday people and not models, so I got you. I also take pride in my job to create a comfortable, encouraging and stress free space to naturally draw out those authentic emotions. Capturing the things that make you guys you, can't happen without feeling comfortable enough to let me in to see that, so trust and compatibility is also so important in choosing a videographer or photographer. As far as my presence throughout the day, I'm super down to earth and will most likely help move things around, hold the dress, fix the tie and check in with you guys to make sure you're good. I recognize that you invite me in to capture a very special and intimate day and I'll honor that by creating a natural, feel-good environment and wedding video that lives up to the expectations. Ask for my help whenever you want, I'll be right there with you all day while capturing those raw moments.

My goal as a wedding filmmaker is to bring your film to another level while cutting out all the awkwardness a camera can bring. Let me show you what real filmmaking looks like through the art of wedding videography, while portraying the beauty and importance of marriage!

To see my recent films and find out even more information, be sure to check out my website as well: https://www.jonahpaulhamusmedia.com

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out! I look forward to shooting with you!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

Add'l Hours
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Emily
    Emily Married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

When we first got engaged, one thing I truly cared about was having a videographer capture our day. I could not recommend Jonah enough! He was so easy to work with and we loved having him with us the day of the wedding. There is something special about Jonah's work that made it easy for us to choose him! If you are thinking that you may not need a videographer for your wedding day or you are searching for one, we highly recommend Jonah! Do yourself a favor and check out his YouTube channel because his art will convince you easily that he's the one to choose. Thank you Jonah!
  • Future Mr. and Mrs. Callirgos
    Grace C. Married on 09/05/2021

Above and Beyond

We could not be more thankful to have had Jonah be a part of not only our engagement, but our wedding as well! Jonah has incredible talent and skill when it comes to being a videographer, and he is so easy to work with and great when it comes to collaborating with your other vendors. From the moment he arrived, he was ready to capture all of the moments you’d want to remember and more. If you are questioning investing in a videographer, working with Jonah will put any doubts to rest. He will make sure that your special day is handled with care. The quality of his work and his kindness are unmatched. Trust him with preserving your memories, you won’t be disappointed.
  • illustration stars

Team

Jonah Paulhamus
Jonah Paulhamus
Owner

A little intro to me, I'm an enneagram 4 wing 3 if you're into that stuff, I have ADHD (which I manage super well) and I'm in love with filmmaking from start to finish. In my free time you can find me enjoying film photography, a good americano, paying too much for thrifted clothes and constantly working on a motorcycle. I knew making films was what I wanted to do from a very young age when I picked up my first camera at 13 years old. Now at 25 , this is what I do full time and I couldn't imagine doing anything else. I am 100% self taught and didn't go to school for video. Anyways, that's me!

Millersville Millersville, PA, 17551
Location of (Jonah Paulhamus Media)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding