Millersville, Millersville, PA 17551 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Meet the Team

About Jonah Paulhamus Media

Non-traditional wedding films that showcase your unique love story.

I specialize in capturing raw, real moments with cinematic camera movement and style. I think every couple deserves a wedding video that stands out from the rest! And showcasing your unique love story is the foundation to every video I create! I started out as freelance director/cinematographer and transitioned into wedding films 5 years ago. Now with more than 40+ wedding videos created and a background in film production, I create videos that truly stand out from the rest. I love shooting weddings and being a part of so many couples' big day, being able to help make something that they’re not only proud of but excited to share! I bring a creative energy and high level of experience to every wedding I have the honor of shooting!

And don't worry, I know most people aren't totally comfortable in front of a camera, so I got you. It's also my job to make you look awesome and I can't do that without a level of trust and compatibility! I'm super down to earth and will most likely help move things around, hold the dress, fix the tie, you name it! You invite me in to capture a very special and intimate day and I'll honor that by creating a natural, feel-good environment and wedding video that you're proud of. Ask for my recommendations for poses, scheduling, best spots for shooting at the venue and more! I'll be right there to help all day while capturing the best moments!

My goal as a wedding filmmaker is to bring your film to another level while cutting out all the awkwardness a camera can bring. Let me show you what real filmmaking looks like through the art of wedding videography, while portraying the beauty and importance of marriage!

To see my recent films and find out even more information, be sure to check out my website as well: https://www.jonahpaulhamusmedia.com

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out! I look forward to shooting with you!

Follow Jonah Paulhamus Media on
screen shot 2019 10 30 at 8 26 26 pm 51 1871727 1573444711
screen shot 2019 10 30 at 8 26 26 pm 51 1871727 1573444711

Photos 4 Photos
Videos 11 Videos

11 Reviews for Jonah Paulhamus Media

• Lindsay

Lindsay D. · Married on 11/07/2020

Incredible and unique wedding videos!

My husband and I were on the fence about having a videographer until I came across Jonah's videos. They are so beautiful and unique that we decided to go for it and we couldn't be happier that we did! We love the video so much and Jonah made the experience of making it easy and enjoyable from the conversations prior, to the day itself. Jonah integrated himself seamlessly into the day with our photographers and most of the time we never even realized he was there just capturing all our special moments in a very unobtrusive way. He was also willing to go along with our plan to climb over our venue's railing and down into the waterfalls so he gets bonus point for adventuring and agility! When we got our video back I made a request to add a clip from one portion of our ceremony that hadn't made it in to the video and Jonah was happy to make the adjustment, saying he wanted it to be perfect for us, and had the new version back to us within hours. Now we wouldn't change a thing and are so grateful to Jonah for all his hard work! We really can't recommend him enough!

our video:

Sent on 12/20/2020

Cassandra B. · Married on 10/17/2020

Fantastic!

Jonah was absolutely wonderful from the beginning of our wedding planning experience to the end. He was very responsive, and we completely trusted his creative direction. On our wedding day, he was extremely kind and polite and helped the events run smoothly. To be honest, his videos speak for themselves. We highly encourage you to look up his work. We could watch ours over and over again! My husband and I will cherish our wedding videos forever. You will not be disappointed by choosing Jonah as your wedding videographer.

Sent on 12/02/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Jonah Paulhamus Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3400
    Add'l Hours
    Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

Team of Jonah Paulhamus Media

Jonah Paulhamus

Jonah Paulhamus

Owner

When most people ask me how I got into Wedding Videography, they're always surprised to hear that I wanted to do this since I was a kid. I always had a passion for telling stories and had access to my moms video camera, so I was constantly making videos. But it wasn't until I was 13 and watched the wedding videographer capture the day at my cousins wedding, that I knew what I wanted to do! And from then on, I couldn't think of a better story to tell then someones wedding day! And with a natural eye for creative filmmaking, my videos were truly set apart since the first wedding I shot!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Millersville Millersville, PA, 17551 See on map
    570-458-2236 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jonah Paulhamus Media)