This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2023

Conestoga, Pennsylvania, is home to the wedding photography and videography company of Wilson Weddings. This business is operated by a husband and wife duo who share a passion for preserving that magical day for the happy couple to look back on. Savannah is a talented photographer with an eye for beautiful moments. Her style boasts a traditional yet vintage tone, making for some truly stunning images. Philip is a skilled videographer dedicated to capturing those special interactions as they naturally occur, preserving the love and joy of that long-awaited day.

Wilson Weddings provides nearlyweds with full-day coverage and the option for a second photographer, ensuring no moment is missed. The high-res images will be delivered in digital format for added convenience. Couples can also book Wilson Weddings for engagement shoots, wedding portraits, and other special occasions.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Wilson weddings is highly recommended by multiple reviewers for wedding photography and videography. Couples were thrilled with the quality of their work, describing the photos and videos as perfect and exceeding their expectations. The team's professionalism, communication, and willingness to try new ideas were also highly appreciated. Despite a few technical difficulties, the Wilsons were always there to help and respond quickly. Overall, reviewers felt that hiring Wilson weddings was one of the best decisions they made for their wedding.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Elektra
Elektra Sent on 11/27/2023

Photography/videography

Our entire experience with the Wilson’s was absolutely incredible. We are so happy with how everything turned out. These guys are amazing with the camera. Made everyone feel comfortable and got some laughs out of us. They were wonderful and I would definitely pick them over and over again!
Ashley
Ashley D. Sent on 12/24/2023

Awesome in every way!

Absolutely loved these two. The work that Phil did exceeded our expectations. I tear up when I watch our videos. I would reccomend them to anyone! Will be sending their info to our close friend who is getting married in a year! Also to add, their communication was fantastic and their willingness to try new ideas was wonderful. Highly reccomend!
K
Katelyn K. Sent on 11/23/2023

Wedding Photographer and Videographer

Savannah and Phil were absolutely amazing at my wedding. They came over 2 hours to film a video and take pictures for our wedding and everything literally came out PERFECT 🤩 we could not be more thankful for both of them and how helpful both of them were. The video was our absolute favorite thing and everytime we watch it or even our family members, everyone is crying🥹 I highly recommend Wilson weddings for your wedding for photography and videography! They will for sure exceed your expectations. PURE PERFECTION. 🤍
illustration message bubble

Team

Savannah Wilson
Savannah Wilson
Lead Photographer

Hello! My name is Savannah Wilson, I currently live in Lancaster, PA with my husband Phil Wilson and our son, two Rottweilers, one shitzu, and one cat (yes a full house!). I have had a love for capturing moments that bring back a smile for as long as I can remember and would love the chance to provide that for you. Working alongside my husband to capture your day in a way that will last in both video and photo form brings me great joy.

Philip Wilson
Philip Wilson
Lead Videographer

Welcome! I am Philip Wilson, born and raised in Vermont and have recently relocated to Lancaster, PA where my wife and I met a few years ago. Recently I have found a passion for capturing the greatest moments in a persons life from behind the lens. We are now extending our services to cover your event!

Wilson Weddings frequently asked questions

Wilson Weddings includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Save the Date
Wilson Weddings includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Save the Date
Wilson Weddings offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional
  • Vintage
Wilson Weddings offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits
Wilson Weddings offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
Wilson Weddings is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Wilson Weddings currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours