1030 Pointview Avenue P.O.Box 297, Ephrata, PA 17522 Map · Phone number

About Expressions Limousine of Lancaster

Expressions Limousine is a local, family owned business. Started in 1999, we believe that our first priority is, and always will be, the customer. Fully licensed and insured, we are committed to making your travel stress free.

Follow Expressions Limousine of Lancaster on

25 Reviews for Expressions Limousine of Lancaster

• Sarah

Sarah Janser · Married on 12/29/2018

Great Transportation Service!

I had a really great experience with Expression Limousine. We rented a 7-passenger limo for my dad and I to take to the church and also the Trolley for my bridal party. Both the drivers for the vehicles we rented were very professional. When my dad and I were on our way to the church, the driver was especially respectful by giving us our privacy. The trolley was a ton of fun. It came stocked with refreshments and we were also allowed to bring our own. The only concern I would express is that the Trolley door had trouble closing. Ultimately, the driver was able to get it closed and it did not take away from the overall experience. I definitely recommend Expression Limousine to other Lancaster brides out there!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Laura · Married on 08/31/2018

We had an amazing experience leading up to the wedding, we received so much guidance and flexibility. On the day of the wedding the trolleys were timely and absolutely beautiful. We ran a bit over and without hesitation our driver made another trip for our guests. We definitely recommend this great crew.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Sarah · Married on 12/03/2016

Super easy to work with, beautiful town car & very nice driver to transport my new husband & me from the church to our reception venue! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Expressions Limousine of Lancaster FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Trolley, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 3 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

• RL Heller Photography
    RL Heller Photography Wedding Photographers

Expressions has been nothing short of fabulous to work with. They are courteous, prompt, friendly, and professional! Always my first choice :)

• Posh Bridal
    Posh Bridal Wedding Dresses

Kevin and his team of drivers are who you want for transportation on your big day. They are on time, prompt, professional and caring. They have a stable of choices from stretch Hummers to 2 delightfully vintage refurbished trolleys.

• Lancaster Arts Hotel
    Lancaster Arts Hotel Hotel Weddings

Prompt, professional, and prestigious. We use and refer them all the time. They have everything from a classic limo to a red trolly car. You can't go wrong with this choice!

• 1030 Pointview Avenue, P.O.Box 297 Ephrata, 17522 See on map
    7175560963 (Fax Number)
    Expressions Limousine of Lancaster operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. But please remember, all reservations must be made in advance.