About Expressions Limousine of Lancaster

It's not just Business, It's Personal
Expressions Limousine is a local, family owned business. Started in 1999, we believe that our first priority is, and always will be, the customer. Fully licensed and insured, we are committed to making your travel stress free.

Categories: Wedding Limo

Privacy Partition (1)
Red Carpet Service (1)
Wedding Signage (1)

3.9

I had heard a lot of great things about this company, but ultimately they weren't anything to rave about. It was my first time in a limo so I had high hopes. It was overall clean and well stocked, but the driving was jerky and nearly everyone in the bridal party (and the photographer) felt queasy by the time we got to each stop. I was already sick the day of my wedding (cold and nausea) so I opted to skip the last ride back to the venue after pictures. Besides all of that, they were incredibly accomodating and quick to reply to inquiries and affordable for the minimum 3 hours we had them. I would probably use them again, but request a different driver next time. If you aren't looking for anything crazy fabulous and exciting, this would be a great company to go through.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Standard Limo, Round Trip

Super easy to work with, beautiful town car & very nice driver to transport my new husband & me from the church to our reception venue! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/3/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Sedan, Bottled Water/Ice, Red Carpet Service, Wedding Signage

We were so happy that we got shuttles to and from our venue. The drivers were great, on time, and nice. Easy to work with and affordable.

Profile Picture Katrina, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews

220x220 sq 1283102554325 trolleypics1009012
220x220 sq 1283102827419 dsc00285
220x220 sq 1283103026481 dsc00334

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Expressions has been nothing short of fabulous to work with. They are courteous, prompt, friendly, and professional! Always my first choice :)

Kevin and his team of drivers are who you want for transportation on your big day. They are on time, prompt, professional and caring. They have a stable of choices from stretch Hummers to 2 delightfully vintage refurbished trolleys.

Prompt, professional, and prestigious. We use and refer them all the time. They have everything from a classic limo to a red trolly car. You can't go wrong with this choice!

Expressions Limousine is a great company and our brides are always happy with the services they provide.

Every experience with Expressions Limousine has been a treat! beautiful vehicles are just part of what you need when looking for transportation... Expressions has it all!!!!! Stunning options in transportation and staff that truly caters to your needs and the needs of the day!

Events

1030 Pointview Avenue, P.O.Box 297, Ephrata, PA 17522   See On Map
717-556-5466 (phone) 717-556-0963 (fax)
Expressions Limousine of Lancaster operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. But please remember, all reservations must be made in advance.