Expressions Limousine of Lancaster Reviews

25 Reviews for Expressions Limousine of Lancaster

• Sarah

Sarah Janser · Married on 12/29/2018

Great Transportation Service!

I had a really great experience with Expression Limousine. We rented a 7-passenger limo for my dad and I to take to the church and also the Trolley for my bridal party. Both the drivers for the vehicles we rented were very professional. When my dad and I were on our way to the church, the driver was especially respectful by giving us our privacy. The trolley was a ton of fun. It came stocked with refreshments and we were also allowed to bring our own. The only concern I would express is that the Trolley door had trouble closing. Ultimately, the driver was able to get it closed and it did not take away from the overall experience. I definitely recommend Expression Limousine to other Lancaster brides out there!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Laura · Married on 08/31/2018

We had an amazing experience leading up to the wedding, we received so much guidance and flexibility. On the day of the wedding the trolleys were timely and absolutely beautiful. We ran a bit over and without hesitation our driver made another trip for our guests. We definitely recommend this great crew.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Sarah · Married on 12/03/2016

Super easy to work with, beautiful town car & very nice driver to transport my new husband & me from the church to our reception venue! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Katrina · Married on 09/03/2016

We were so happy that we got shuttles to and from our venue. The drivers were great, on time, and nice. Easy to work with and affordable.

Sent on 09/21/2016

John · event on 05/22/2016

Wow are we pleased! Realizing at the last minute that our son's prom plan wasn't going to work due to lack of transportation, we called Expression's Limo less than a week before the prom. I know they had to jump through hoops to accommodate us! The Limo ( a crazy stretch SUV) thrilled the kids and they arrived in style. The red carpet flourish was a really fun unexpected bonus and It even made the local news! Pick-up at the end of the event was also very well coordinated and everything happened precisely on schedule

We have used Expressions for Town Car airport service and had a flawless experience with that as well.

Sent on 05/23/2016

They were very friendly and accommodating! Easy to work with. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 05/18/2016

I contacted Expressions Limousine two seeks before our wedding, we communicated through the email and over the phone. Everything was on time, and we were very impressed with the handling the payments and professional level of the
    driver. Thank you for your contribution to make our wedding a smooth and joyful event.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2013

Prompt, efficient and organized.

My husband and I rented a 28 passenger van to take the guests from their hotels to the venue. I was a little nervous that something would go awry with the different locations and drop off times. However, everything went smoothly. Rose was the driver and she was courteous, knowledgable and professional. My guests stated how she would greet everyone and make them feel comfortable. It's rare to find an organized company with staff that are pleasant to your guests. My husband and I highly recommend Expressions Limo.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Steph & Phil · Married on 07/20/2013

Great service, fantastic value -- they made sure that our guests arrived on time and made it back to their hotels safely after our wedding. Thanks so much -- we highly recommend Expressions Limousine!!

Sent on 07/20/2014

We used their trolley service for our daughters wedding to transport the wedding party around the city for photos, what a great way to get them around. They had a good time which helped to make the photos go smoothly. They all loved the driver & they said he was perfect for the job.

Sent on 11/02/2012

I am so impressed with the great job Expressions did for us and our guests at our wedding! SO IMPRESSED! The driver was professional and courteous and impeccably dressed!

He was on time, picked up my guests, stood outside and waited for my guests, helped them on the bus…wonderful all around service!

My guests were equally as impressed and the next day after all the guests said what a good job they did, I called Expressions and increased the drivers tip!

There are so many things that could have gone wrong—I’m just so thankful that Expressions and my driver, “got it right” and my our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2012
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 10/22/2011

Our bus driver was soooooo nice and extremely accommodating.
    Our town-car driver waited long after the reception was over for us to say good bye to all of our guests. He never once rushed us and at one point, he helped us carry things to my bridesmaids vehicle. AMAZING! One of the best companies I have ever encounterd.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Laura · Married on 08/27/2011

Expressions Limousine provided transportation for my wedding on 8/27/11 - we had limos for the bridal party and a mini-coach to bring guests to and from the wedding location from their hotels. The drivers were on time and very friendly, and Sheri, who always answers the phones, was very patient with me even though I switched times and types of vehicles several times. I would definitely hire them again!

Sent on 09/07/2011
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 04/30/2011

Our driver was excellent and very accommodating. They are reasonably priced and provided us with a beautiful limo for our special day!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Molly · Married on 10/17/2015

Expressions was super easy to get in contact with via phone or e-mail, and had very prompt responses to any questions. They were prompt, dressed to impress and accomodated all of our whims on the day of the wedding (including a five-minute relaxation ride for just my husband and I right after the ceremony while our guests were leaving for the cocktail hour and before the pictures in the church took place). They did a great job!

Sent on 12/08/2015

We rented a trolley for our wedding to transport the bridal party to the reception, and were thrilled with our services and the trolley itself. It's beautiful, unique and BIG... And our driver was very professional, accommodating a bathroom break and hotel stop... All while in the pouring rain! Would highly recommend their services, though the booking process isn't necessarily as modern as others, they are worth it!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2010

The stretch excursion was the best form of transportation! it was more than enough space! Pete, our driver, was awesome! very personable and pleasant! He made the whole experience! Loved that they made the inside more personable with the colors of our wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2010

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2012

I found Expressions Limousine to give you the family-owened business feel. They were extremely personable and answered all of my questions prior to booking them for our wedding. We had the limo for the day, even if our times changed. They were prompt to respond to my calls. They paid attention to every detail, even asking my wedding colors so that they could coordinate the napkins in the car appropriately.

The driver was very professional. He always got the door for us. He allowed us to play a CD my bridesmaid had made for the ride from the church to the reception. He was fun and flexible to our requests regarding car temperature, places we wanted to stop, etc.

The reason I gave value a 4/5 was due to the fact that the limo is aging a bit. (I am not sure if that is even the correct place to rate it.). There are places that are a little worn in the limo. It was exceptionally clean, but I would stop by and take a look at it prior to booking. It did not bother me, as we just had so much fun with our wedding party, but for those detail-oriented brides, I would just take a look at it first.

Sent on 11/14/2012
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 10/10/2010

We rented their 14 passenger excursion and it was lovely for our wedding party of 12. The driver was polite and easy to work with, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2011

4.2
      3.5

We rented a mini coach to accommodate our very tall bridal party. The coach was very nice, clean, and a great value. We were very pleased. The owner of Expressions is so easy to work with. He was friendly and helpful. We were less pleased with our driver, as he was not overly friendly and was very slow. He took high traffic areas, causing the gentlemen to arrive at the church later than expected.

Sent on 08/15/2011

Keren · Married on 08/03/2013

4.2
      1.0

I have to review Expressions in two parts - the process of booking them and the day of service.

Day of Service: The day of went seamlessly, they were exactly where we needed them at all times and all guests got where they needed to me. The trolley that we rented was clean and beautiful. We were very happy with them.

The Booking Process: I booked them for my August wedding in October. They took my wedding date and Credit Card information for the deposit. They never actually charged my CC for the deposit so a few weeks and then again a few months later I followed up. Each time they promised I was scheduled for the wedding day (I was) and they'd take my deposit soon. I always trusted they would be able to work our day, after all they came highly recommended and trusted from our wedding planner. They then tried to charge our credit card in July but of course in the past 10 months or so we had gotten a new credit card due to the other one expiring. After a few phone calls they finally took our payment in full. I never felt they weren't going to show up on our day but it was frustrating because you count of people to charge your credit card in a timely fashion for both budgeting reasons and also to trust they will be there on the day!

Overall I recommend them. I hear they have sorted out their payment system now...

Sent on 08/24/2013

Megan · Married on 09/17/2011

3.0

We used Expressions Limousines for our wedding- I cannot say enough about our driver. We were really pressed on time to get to the wedding from the beginning, and then when we found out there was going to be a parade right in front of our church ( not the parade was not for us!) we were stressing that we would be even more late. Well, our driver arrived just a tad early got us all in the limo, and we made it to the ceremony on time!! not even a little late! he did everything he could to get us close to the church- even squeezed through a tiney parking lot. He was VERY patient waiting while we got our pictures done. The Coordinator on the other hand didn't seem to know what was going on half the time. She sounded like she had a little much to smoke. They said they never got our deposit, or our contract, and we had to ask a few times for it to sent to us. They said there was something wrong with their P.O. - so if you are going with Expressions, I recommend hand delivering EVERYTHING. They did work with us for the inconvenience. But a lot of the stress could have been avoided if they had kept everything in order. Everything turned out ok, but I didn't like having to worry, and have my doubts up until the day.

Sent on 09/22/2011

Expressions Limousine of Lancaster's reply:

Wow! What can I say? We can't control why the Post office didn't deliver her invoice. We were as dumbfounded by their explanation of "I don't know" as anyone could be. We were easily as stressed on our end by this as she was. In the end, we found a way to get everything taken care of. We can't control the mail. Maybe that's why the Post Office is losing billions of dollars a year? I am happy that she loved her driver and the wedding day went as it is supposed to(except for the parade). It's nice to know we do a better job at delivering than the Post Office.

Laura · Married on 05/20/2017

3.8
      2.5
      3.0

I had heard a lot of great things about this company, but ultimately they weren't anything to rave about. It was my first time in a limo so I had high hopes. It was overall clean and well stocked, but the driving was jerky and nearly everyone in the bridal party (and the photographer) felt queasy by the time we got to each stop. I was already sick the day of my wedding (cold and nausea) so I opted to skip the last ride back to the venue after pictures. Besides all of that, they were incredibly accomodating and quick to reply to inquiries and affordable for the minimum 3 hours we had them. I would probably use them again, but request a different driver next time. If you aren't looking for anything crazy fabulous and exciting, this would be a great company to go through.

Sent on 06/01/2017

2.2
      1.5
      1.5
      2.5
      3.0

The driver NEVER showed up to pick up my guests for my wedding. Not only did my guests have to drive themselves to the venue, but we also had to start the ceremony late to make sure all the guests arrived. Considering payment is due BEFORE the date, I would've expected the driver to at least show up. I couldn't have been more unhappy with my experience and I would not recommend anyone use this vendor.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Brian · Married on 10/11/2015

0.4
      0.5

We signed a contract to use Expressions Limousine on October 11 for our wedding. They were supposed to show up at 1:30 for pick up. After two phone calls to the office and 30 minutes later, the driver finally showed up, admitting he wrote down the wrong pick up time, even though the contract clearly stated 1:30. The driver couldn't have cared less. The driver did not know how to get to our venue, and I had to give directions myself. The 30 minute delay caused us to miss photo opportunities at the venue, and caused the ceremony to start very late. We cut the ceremony as short as possible, but because of Expression's mess up, we lost 25 minutes of cocktail hour that we previously paid for. Their poor service and lack of concern really screwed up our wedding day timeline. I had to reach our numerous times just to get our deposit back, and now they have ignored all phone calls, emails, and letters from us and the caterer seeking compensation for the 25 minutes we lost. We will now have to hire an attorney to get the money back that we lost because of their negligence. Do not use this company! After looking at additional reviews, it seems this has happened several times before. Lesson learned. Spend a few extra dollars and go with a reputable company in the area.

Sent on 12/18/2015