313 Hill St, Mountville, PA 17554 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Splints & Daisies

At Urban Place, in Lancaster, next to the Cork Factory Hotel!

We love flowers!!!!! Really, I don't know what more to say....

Splints & Daisies can provide you with more then just flowers for your wedding day...... we provide floral art.
Our designs are fresh, modern, rustic, sometimes a bit crazy, elegant, beautiful, naturalistic, classy, funky....... you get the point.
Whenever possible, we strive to use only local "ingredients". Flowers and foliage from local farms or our own harvest are not only beautiful, but healthier for you AND the earth! Our favorite way to design is by leaving the flower choices open, and just discussing colors and textures along with style. This insures we can choose whatever is nicest in season at the time of your event.
Tara is a long time flower and plant lover. She was a rambunctious toddler, and decided she would get a head start in the horticulture industry by eating her mothers house plants. This mostly resulted in the poison control center being called repeatedly, but perhaps also instilled in her the love of all things "green and growing". Tara has had her hands in the dirt and been playing with flowers, creatures, and plants her whole life. However, she has had no formal training, as she feels this would ruin her!

We would love to flower your wedding.

Other couples have also viewed

• Butera The Florist
PRINTSplintsFigAd01

99 Reviews for Splints & Daisies

Sydney · Married on 01/11/2020

Flower Magic

I didn’t have a particularly detailed vision of our wedding flowers, so the best thing I did was hire Tara. You can rest assured that no matter what she does, it will be magical. I put the most impactful décor of my wedding into her capable hands and she more than delivered. She was honest about what flowers (and greens!) cost, and helped me figure out how to get the most bang for my buck. When our table situation changed a few weeks before the wedding, she was flexible and solution-oriented. I’d hire her again tomorrow.

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Johanna

Anthony J. · Married on 12/14/2019

Beyond my ideal vision

Tara was a dream and SO easy to work with. She was so receptive to my vision and her creativity made my day beyond perfect. People RAVED about my flowers, especially her beautiful installation. I had a dream day and everything with gorgeous. People took our centerpieces home and were so impressed with her talent. I cannot recommend her enough, if I could give her 15 stars I would!

Sent on 06/17/2020

Splints & Daisies FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 161.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 59.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 22.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 81.00
    $ 215.00
    $ 3565
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Mx2 Event Design Wedding Planners

Tara and team are simply amazing! From their eco-friendly approach to all things green, to their artful and incredible designs, friendliness, flexibility - you couldn't ask more of a florist partner for your event and this is why I recommend Splint & Daisies to every one of my clients!

• Exquisitely Announce LLC
    Exquisitely Announce LLC Wedding Invitations

Many of my bridal clients have used Splints & Daisies, and spoke EXTREMELY high of Tara's work! They couldn't have pictured more beautiful bouquets, arrangements, and other custom settings from anyone else. Tara's kind professionalism, and zealous design ability is what make Splints & Daisies a success!

• Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum Barn & Farm Weddings

The flowers from Splints & Daisies are some of the most beautiful to grace our venue. Thanks Tara for sharing your talent with our brides!

• 313 Hill St Mountville, PA, 17554 See on map
    717-543-4112 (Phone number)
    7173796087 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Splints & Daisies)