Lancaster, Lancaster, PA 17602 Map · Phone number

About Splints & Daisies

At Urban Place, in Lancaster, next to the Cork Factory Hotel!

We love flowers!!!!! Really, I don't know what more to say....

Splints & Daisies can provide you with more then just flowers for your wedding day...... we provide floral art.
Our designs are fresh, modern, rustic, sometimes a bit crazy, elegant, beautiful, naturalistic, classy, funky....... you get the point.
Whenever possible, we strive to use only local "ingredients". Flowers and foliage from local farms or our own harvest are not only beautiful, but healthier for you AND the earth! Our favorite way to design is by leaving the flower choices open, and just discussing colors and textures along with style. This insures we can choose whatever is nicest in season at the time of your event.
Tara is a long time flower and plant lover. She was a rambunctious toddler, and decided she would get a head start in the horticulture industry by eating her mothers house plants. This mostly resulted in the poison control center being called repeatedly, but perhaps also instilled in her the love of all things "green and growing". Tara has had her hands in the dirt and been playing with flowers, creatures, and plants her whole life. However, she has had no formal training, as she feels this would ruin her!

We would love to flower your wedding.

WEBSDFlowers02

Splints & Daisies 6
Splints & Daisies 7

Samantha · Married on 12/08/2018

Mother freaking nature

We were going for an enchanted forest theme and HOLY CANNOLI did Tara deliver. My mom casually mentioned she wanted the place to be "dripping" in flowers and Tara delivered in the most spectacular way. She made us a gorgeous flower archway of our dreams, hung greenery from the rafters, did a ridiculous fireplace piece, and made the most gorgeous nests of greenery and flowers for the tables. The bouquets and boutonnieres were divine. I don't have words for how gorgeous she made our venue. It was plain and open before she arrived and she blew the roof off the place with floral decor. The best part is that I barely had to give her direction, she has amazing style and knows exactly what flowers will look best. Put your wedding in her hands and you will not regret it for a second. She is the absolute best.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Kaylyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely breath taking. My husband and I wanted very classic, elegant, and romantic floral for our Wedding. We liked mostly white, baby pink with a hint of gray or blue. On the long rectangular table tops with had a blue runner that Tara lined with simple monochromatic flowers. They did a breathtaking Moon Gate for us and a hanging 6' ring above the head table.... It was incredible. My husband worked with Robertson's for years and his standards are super high. He even wanted to pick out the Bouquet for me and worked (somehow) with Tara on that. Tara, you KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK. We are still so pleased and love looking at photos of your beautiful work. Every thing you did was perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Splints & Daisies 12
    Splints & Daisies 13
    Splints & Daisies 14

Jean · Married on 08/27/2017

We just had my daughters wedding in Lancaster. Being we live over 3 hours away, its hard to get a hands on approach to it. Tara was amazing. I put my complete trust in her, and she far exceeded my expectations!! She was very helpful in planning this wonderful day. Her arrangements were simply stunning!! These accents can make or break a party, and the ones Tara gave us were the perfect touch in our beautiful venue. Couldn't have asked for a more pleasant, talented person to help make my daughters very special day all the more memorable. Thank you Tara

Sent on 08/27/2017

• Mx2 Event Design
    Mx2 Event Design Wedding Planners

Tara and team are simply amazing! From their eco-friendly approach to all things green, to their artful and incredible designs, friendliness, flexibility - you couldn't ask more of a florist partner for your event and this is why I recommend Splint & Daisies to every one of my clients!

• Exquisitely Announce LLC
    Exquisitely Announce LLC Wedding Invitations

Many of my bridal clients have used Splints & Daisies, and spoke EXTREMELY high of Tara's work! They couldn't have pictured more beautiful bouquets, arrangements, and other custom settings from anyone else. Tara's kind professionalism, and zealous design ability is what make Splints & Daisies a success!

• Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum
    Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum Museum Weddings

The flowers from Splints & Daisies are some of the most beautiful to grace our venue. Thanks Tara for sharing your talent with our brides!

• Lancaster Lancaster, PA, 17602 See on map
    7173796087 (Other Phone Number)