Splints & Daisies

Mountville, PA View map Visit website

$7,000 Typical Price

Flowering weddings and events for over 20 years, Splints & Daisies is based in Lancaster PA and serves all surrounding areas.
Located on a farmette just outside the city, we grow an ever changing variety of what we use in design, and acquire most all of the rest of our product from local farms whenever possible. Sustainability and environmental concern is a top priority: we avoid floral foam, compost our scraps, do not use floral sprays, and can guide you to the most seasonal blooms for your special day.
Designer Tara has been "playing with flowers" since she was a young girl, with hands always in the dirt, always planting and cutting flowers. With an art background form both sides of her family, florals became her passion.
Splints & Daisies provides prompt, professional service, from concept to execution.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$365

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$35

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$135

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$375

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$7,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Kelsey
    Kelsey F. Married on 10/15/2021

Absolutely amazing!

I do not have enough words to express how much I love Tara's work. Tara's talent and creativity are unmatched. My jaw dropped when I saw the way the room looked after Tara worked her magic. It was breathtaking. She hung greenery from the ceiling throughout the entire room, which was no easy task. She spent nearly all day on a ladder to do so. And the actual floral arrangements were stunning. To this day people still mention how beautiful our florals were. Tara will not waste your time, she provided me with a quote within hours of chatting with her. She answered my emails in a timely fashion. She is straight to the point and as a bride I truly appreciated that. I have nothing but great things to say about my experience with her.
  • Kristi
    Kristi B. Married on 09/18/2021

The absolute best!

We had the most wonderful experience working with Tara at Splints and Daisies for our wedding at Terrain. Tara has such a talent for working with florals and provided the absolute most beautiful set up I could have imagined. The process with working her was so seamless. I provided a budget and my likes/dislikes and Tara did an exceptional job! I could not have imagined anything better. Her services are top notch and prices very reasonable for her talent.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Mx2 Event Design Mx2 Event Design Wedding Planners

Tara and team are simply amazing! From their eco-friendly approach to all things green, to their artful and incredible designs, friendliness, flexibility - you couldn't ask more of a florist partner for your event and this is why I recommend Splint & Daisies to every one of my clients!

Exquisitely Announce LLC Exquisitely Announce LLC Wedding Invitations

Many of my bridal clients have used Splints & Daisies, and spoke EXTREMELY high of Tara's work! They couldn't have pictured more beautiful bouquets, arrangements, and other custom settings from anyone else. Tara's kind professionalism, and zealous design ability is what make Splints & Daisies a success!

Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum Barn & Farm Weddings

The flowers from Splints & Daisies are some of the most beautiful to grace our venue. Thanks Tara for sharing your talent with our brides!

. Mountville, PA, 17602
717-379-6087
Location of (Splints & Daisies)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding