Sarah's Floral Designs

Carlisle, PA View map

$3,000 Typical Price

Sarah's Floral Designs, in Carlisle, PA, is independently owned and operated by Sarah Klunk. She specializes in weddings and events.

Sarah strives to create unique bouquets and artful floral pieces for each of her customers using locally grown and imported flowers and materials.

She personalizes the process by customizing every wedding order to suit the budget and design needs of each bride.

Sarah takes pride in her natural works of art and is certain to provide the most professional service.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$235

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$215

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Sweta
    Sweta P. Married on 06/26/2021

Creative and beautiful

Sarah was so great to work with for our wedding. We wanted everything locally sourced for our colorful Indian wedding ceremony, but also wanted to transition to a more subtle, greenery type look for the reception. All I can say is, Sarah delivered! The flowers were absolutely beautiful, I was even able to frame some from my wedding bouquet. The greenery at the reception was able to be repurposed - we had potted herbs/plants that guests were able to take home as wedding favors at the end of the night. Loved every aspect of the decor! Only wish I could have met Sarah close up and in person (we communicated virtually due to distance and pandemic times)!
    Lily R. Married on 05/22/2021

SO talented!

Working with Sarah was such a joy. Our story is one of a kind. Long story short, I contacted Sarah a little over 2 weeks before my wedding date in desperate need of a new florist and Sarah just happened to not have a wedding that day. It was truly meant to be! Within a day she was able to perfectly understand my vision and 2 weeks later executed above and beyond any expectations. She is unbelievably talented and I feel so fortunate to have had Sarah as my florist on my wedding day. I highly recommend Sarah’s Floral Designs. You simply can’t go wrong!
  • Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 12/05/2020

My Florist, My Best Friend, My Savior!

Where I found Sarah: On our PLAN A’s preferred vendor list. I read over the reviews in here before writing my own - because I wanted to see if everyone had the same feelings about Sarah that I did and sure enough they did but I still feel like I experienced so much more with her. She rescued this COVID-19, 2020 BRIDEZILLA’S wedding. She found me a Plan B when our Plan A venue did not come through, knowing that our wedding on 12/5/2020 meant so much to my husband and I. See, Sarah wasn’t just my florist, she became my best friend. She went above and beyond her job description as just a florist. This woman is beautiful inside and out. She truly has a gift with her line of work. The mantel in our venue that we were married in front of was absolutely breathtaking. My boutique was exactly what I wanted and visioned. She even referred me to someone who could press and preserve it for me a week later when I was searching for someone because I did not want to let go of her creation. She was a listening ear when there was so much uncertainty if my wedding was going to happen, when I was stressed, even when she was going through a tough stressful health situation at the time herself. As Tina A said on 6/21/2019 – “You need Sarah! RUN, don’t walk & snag Sarah for your wedding day!” I can promise you; you will not be disappointed!

Sarah's Floral Designs's reply:

Nicole!!
    This brought me to tears! It was an awful year and I didn't see any way of handling it except to be kind, flexible and helpful. YOU were a doll to work with and by no means a BRIDEZILLA!! It brought me joy to help you and I was absolutely thrilled to make it all come to life on December 5, 2020. You waited a long time for your dream day and I wasn't going to miss it!! It was an honor for me to work with you and to become your friend.
    Thank you so much for this review. It means the world to me.
    Sincerely,

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Chandler & Emily
    43 photos · 09/22/2019

Fallen Tree Farm Bed and Breakfast Fallen Tree Farm Bed and Breakfast Barn & Farm Weddings

Love working with Sarah at our venue! Her designs are always gorgeous and unique and enhance our setting. True artistry!

3 Essex Dr Carlisle, PA, 17015
Location of (Sarah's Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding