Carlisle, PA 17015 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sarah's Floral Designs

Sarah's Floral Designs, in Carlisle, PA, is independently owned and operated by Sarah Klunk. She specializes in weddings and events.

Sarah strives to create unique bouquets and artful floral pieces for each of her customers using locally grown and imported flowers and materials.

She personalizes the process by customizing every wedding order to suit the budget and design needs of each bride.

Sarah takes pride in her natural works of art and is certain to provide the most professional service.

Follow Sarah's Floral Designs on

67 Reviews for Sarah's Floral Designs

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2020

Truly Amazing!

Sarah is truly amazing! Her floral creations for our September 2020 wedding were absolutely gorgeous. Communication was perfect even with the craziness of postponing due to COVID. Sarah sat down with us and made everything come together, even when we had no idea what we were doing. Would recommend 110%! Thank you Sarah!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Traci S. · Married on 06/14/2020

Rescuing a Covid-19 Wedding Disaster!

A little over a year ago my I was fortunate to be able to give my son and his then fiancé the gift of flowers for their upcoming wedding celebration. I am a bit of a flower aficionado so choosing a florist was extremely important to me. Together my future daughter in law and I decided on Sarah’s Floral Designs. I had followed Sarah on her Facebook and Instagram pages and had always been blown away by her designs.
    We met with Sarah and signed the contract for flowers in June 2019. We planned a big, beautiful wedding in June 2020 at a local venue in Boiling Springs. Fast forward to March 2020 and Covid-19 begins to rear its head. While anxious, we still were hopeful that by June we would be able to proceed with the wedding as we had planned. By mid-May 2020 our hopes were finally dashed and we had to come up with a Plan B. My son and his fiancé were determined to get married as planned and they didn’t want to wait until 2021. So, what was our Plan B? A smaller wedding but in a special location. We decided to take our families back to where the engagement had happened – the Outer Banks in NC.
    I immediately contacted to Sarah to see if she thought the flowers could travel safely for the 7-hour drive to OBX. She assured me they would be fine. My husband and I picked them up at 5:30AM on a Saturday morning. Sarah was up and ready and helped us with the difficult puzzle of getting all those beautiful flowers in our SUV for the ride. Thankfully, she was able to make them fit!
    The result – an unbelievably gorgeous wedding with flowers that looked like they had just been freshly arranged. No wilting or dead flowers – they looked spectacular! And after the wedding we placed them all around our lovely rental home and they lasted the ENTIRE week in OBX! What a beautiful reminder of the wedding we got to see every day we woke up for the remainder of the week in OBX.
    The Plan B actually was more special than we could have imagined and Sarah’s Floral Designs was such a big part of making it all turn out so incredibly beautiful and special. I cannot recommend Sarah enough! She is easy to work with, rolls with the punches, is responsive and helpful and does the most beautiful arrangements! Her flower designs will make any special event even more special than you can imagine!

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole B. · Married on 05/12/2020

My Florist, My Best Friend, My Savior!

Where I found Sarah: On our PLAN A’s preferred vendor list. I read over the reviews in here before writing my own - because I wanted to see if everyone had the same feelings about Sarah that I did and sure enough they did but I still feel like I experienced so much more with her. She rescued this COVID-19, 2020 BRIDEZILLA’S wedding. She found me a Plan B when our Plan A venue did not come through, knowing that our wedding on 12/5/2020 meant so much to my husband and I. See, Sarah wasn’t just my florist, she became my best friend. She went above and beyond her job description as just a florist. This woman is beautiful inside and out. She truly has a gift with her line of work. The mantel in our venue that we were married in front of was absolutely breathtaking. My boutique was exactly what I wanted and visioned. She even referred me to someone who could press and preserve it for me a week later when I was searching for someone because I did not want to let go of her creation. She was a listening ear when there was so much uncertainty if my wedding was going to happen, when I was stressed, even when she was going through a tough stressful health situation at the time herself. As Tina A said on 6/21/2019 – “You need Sarah! RUN, don’t walk & snag Sarah for your wedding day!” I can promise you; you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 02/09/2021

Sarah's Floral Designs's reply:

Nicole!!
    This brought me to tears! It was an awful year and I didn't see any way of handling it except to be kind, flexible and helpful. YOU were a doll to work with and by no means a BRIDEZILLA!! It brought me joy to help you and I was absolutely thrilled to make it all come to life on December 5, 2020. You waited a long time for your dream day and I wasn't going to miss it!! It was an honor for me to work with you and to become your friend.
    Thank you so much for this review. It means the world to me.
    Sincerely,
    Sarah

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sarah's Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 235.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 215.00
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

1 Real Wedding

• Carlisle, 17015 See on map
    Location of (Sarah's Floral Designs)