Carlisle, PA 17015 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sarah's Floral Designs

Sarah's Floral Designs, in Carlisle, PA, is independently owned and operated by Sarah Klunk. She specializes in weddings and events.

Sarah strives to create unique bouquets and artful floral pieces for each of her customers using locally grown and imported flowers and materials.

She personalizes the process by customizing every wedding order to suit the budget and design needs of each bride.

Sarah takes pride in her natural works of art and is certain to provide the most professional service.

Follow Sarah's Floral Designs on

Photos 37 Photos
Real Weddings 5 Photos

64 Reviews for Sarah's Floral Designs

Traci A. Shughart · Married on 06/14/2020

Rescuing a Covid-19 Wedding Disaster!

A little over a year ago my I was fortunate to be able to give my son and his then fiancé the gift of flowers for their upcoming wedding celebration. I am a bit of a flower aficionado so choosing a florist was extremely important to me. Together my future daughter in law and I decided on Sarah’s Floral Designs. I had followed Sarah on her Facebook and Instagram pages and had always been blown away by her designs.
    We met with Sarah and signed the contract for flowers in June 2019. We planned a big, beautiful wedding in June 2020 at a local venue in Boiling Springs. Fast forward to March 2020 and Covid-19 begins to rear its head. While anxious, we still were hopeful that by June we would be able to proceed with the wedding as we had planned. By mid-May 2020 our hopes were finally dashed and we had to come up with a Plan B. My son and his fiancé were determined to get married as planned and they didn’t want to wait until 2021. So, what was our Plan B? A smaller wedding but in a special location. We decided to take our families back to where the engagement had happened – the Outer Banks in NC.
    I immediately contacted to Sarah to see if she thought the flowers could travel safely for the 7-hour drive to OBX. She assured me they would be fine. My husband and I picked them up at 5:30AM on a Saturday morning. Sarah was up and ready and helped us with the difficult puzzle of getting all those beautiful flowers in our SUV for the ride. Thankfully, she was able to make them fit!
    The result – an unbelievably gorgeous wedding with flowers that looked like they had just been freshly arranged. No wilting or dead flowers – they looked spectacular! And after the wedding we placed them all around our lovely rental home and they lasted the ENTIRE week in OBX! What a beautiful reminder of the wedding we got to see every day we woke up for the remainder of the week in OBX.
    The Plan B actually was more special than we could have imagined and Sarah’s Floral Designs was such a big part of making it all turn out so incredibly beautiful and special. I cannot recommend Sarah enough! She is easy to work with, rolls with the punches, is responsive and helpful and does the most beautiful arrangements! Her flower designs will make any special event even more special than you can imagine!

Sent on 07/06/2020
  • Emily

Emily Roman · Married on 11/16/2019

You NEED Sarah!!

Wow, we can’t say enough good things about Sarah and her work! She is so sweet and truly has a gift when it comes to florals. She transformed our ceremony and reception place with greenery and eucalyptus and I received so many compliments on the bouquets and centerpieces. She is skilled in making bouquets look bigger and fuller with using less florals and I couldn’t believe how perfectly she nailed our vision. Would recommend Sarah’s Floral Designs to anyone looking for a skilled and personable florist for their wedding!!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Lindsay Weber · Married on 11/15/2019

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Sarah is the sweetest lady! I met with her at her home office, which is beautiful and so home-y. She makes you feel comfortable from the start. She has a ton of pictures from prior weddings so you can gather your thoughts and plan for your day. She was responsive to emails and willing to help any way she could! I absolutely love flowers and knew that it was important for me to love my wedding flowers also. She shared in that timeless and classic vision I had and delivered that and then some! The colors were beautiful and classic with a touch of fall taupe (just like I wanted). She made the flower-girl flower hoops to carry rather than the traditional bouquet and they were a huge HIT! Amazing and beautiful! Thank you Sarah!

Sent on 11/21/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sarah's Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 235.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 215.00
    $ 3000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Carlisle, 17015 See on map
    Location of (Sarah's Floral Designs)