Sarah's Floral Designs Reviews

Sarah's Floral Designs 6
Sarah's Floral Designs 7

Kate Anderson · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful

Oh my goodness! Working with Sarah was amazing. She is so talented and she listened to all my ramblings and went through my Pinterest page with me and created the most outstanding floral arrangements for our wedding! They were beyond perfect! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Sarah's Floral Designs 12
  • Raquelle

Raquelle · Married on 01/20/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Sarah was amazing - from the first consultation to the end result, everything was seamless. Sarah made my dream wedding flowers become a reality! Her attentiveness to detail and quick response times were also a huge plus during wedding planning. I cannot recommend her enough! Thanks so much, Sarah!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Sarah's Floral Designs 13

Sarah's Floral Designs's reply:

I am so grateful for your kind words! It was an honor and joy for me to create everything for you both. I wish you the VERY best!!

Ryan · Married on 09/01/2018

Sarah is the best! She is so personal and flexible. She took my vision and ran with it, creating the most beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding. I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Katie · Married on 07/14/2018

Sarah is one of those wedding vendors that you feel lucky to have had the opportunity to work with. From the first phone call – we were planning our wedding from out of town – we just clicked with her. We had no idea what we wanted to do for flowers and other decorations and she was so patient in providing suggestions and walking us through our different options. And she was so responsive when we needed to add or change things last minute, working with us during the start of her busy wedding season. In the end she brought it all together beautifully. From the absolutely stunning bouquets, to the classic boutonnieres, to the beautiful, yet simple greens, it was just perfect. I will never forget seeing my bouquet for the first time and being shocked – it was if she had read my mind and knew exactly what I envisioned yet couldn’t put into words.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2018

Sarah is the sweetest person EVER! From our first consultation,to dropping our flowers off on our big day.. she was amazing through it all! Sarah is willing to work with any budget and is full of recommendations! She is so professional. She was great at communicating with us and helped make our visions come to life! When Sarah dropped our flowers off, she made sure that they were kept in a cool area as well as in water until the start of our ceremony so that they would stay beautiful! I can't get over how gorgeous everything was! If you are looking for a florist, look no further! Sarah is your lady! Thank you Sarah!!! -Nick & Sarah Michalak

Sent on 07/17/2018
  • Ella

Ella · Married on 05/26/2018

We couldn't have booked a better Florist for our wedding! Sarah really went above and beyond. She was always quick to reply and was super easy to work with. She took time to discuss what our needs and wants were for our big day (even as they changed throughout our planning process). Sarah always had great ideas and the arrangements she put together for us couldn't have looked more beautiful. We will certainly be using her again in the future when needed!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Sarah's Floral Designs 14
    Sarah's Floral Designs 15
    Sarah's Floral Designs 16
    Sarah's Floral Designs 17

Trish · Married on 03/17/2018

Sarah, you were amazing from our very first meeting to every last detail and thought you put into our wedding and reception florals. It was beyond my expectations and as I walked down the aisle I was in awe of how beautiful it all turned out! Thank you for your hard work and your creativity!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Taylor · Married on 02/24/2018

Sarah did an amazing job with our floral designs! She works with you and finds the flowers that you want with the style you want. She's also very good with sticking to your budget.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Danielle · Married on 01/27/2018

If you want a florist who is not only talented, but friendly and just down right amazing, you’ve found her! Sarah was so easy to work with. I knew the second that I met with her that she was the florist I wanted to work with. I knew after our meeting what flowers we were using, and she helped keep the cost down. It was an absolute pleasure working with her, and I will always recommend her in the future!

Sent on 02/03/2018
    Sarah's Floral Designs 18
    Sarah's Floral Designs 19
    Sarah's Floral Designs 20

Erika · Married on 12/16/2017

Where to begin?? I spoke with a few different florists while searching for vendors, but as SOON as I spoke with Sarah, I knew she was the person I wanted for my wedding. So, if you are an anxious bride reading this review….LOOK NO FURTHER!! She is the most kind-hearted, talented florist who listens to all of your requests, provides helpful information, and creates the most beautiful arrangements. We had a winter wedding and Sarah NAILED it! I could not have imagined my wedding bouquet any more beautiful than what she created. She has an eye for design and one of the most creative minds! When I spoke with Sarah about arranging seasonal greens on the tables for centerpieces, she offered the suggestion of making small wreaths so that the greens did not get thrown out/wasted, and instead, guests could take the wreaths home with them for the holidays. It was such a special, thoughtful, addition to the typical wedding centerpieces! (And my grandmother and mother in law still have the greens decorating their homes--1 month later!) She is extremely responsive, accommodating, and a genuinely great person! I plan on referring her to ALL of my friends in the future—and purchasing arrangements from her for other life events! Thank you for what you do, Sarah!!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Sarah's Floral Designs 21

Abby · Married on 11/25/2017

Sarah was incredible! She was referred to me by a family friend and she far exceeded my expectations. She was professional but friendly and made me feel at ease with her right away. My flowers were all done PERFECTLY. She took my ideas and made them a reality in every way. I would recommend Sarah to anyone I know!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Sarah's Floral Designs 22
    Sarah's Floral Designs 23

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

Booking Sarah’s Floral Designs will probably be one of the best vendor decisions you’ll make in the wedding planning process! On top of being really talented and making gorgeous arrangements that tied our whole wedding look together, Sarah is a genuinely sweet person who is an absolute pleasure to work with. I met her by chance while I was touring a venue she was setting up at and knew immediately I wanted to work with her (it just so happened that that bride had a really similar color scheme to what I wanted so I could really envision what she could do for us). I was worried after seeing her work that day that we wouldn’t be able to afford her in our somewhat limited flower budget, but I reached out and was so thrilled when I heard back from her. Not only did she NOT make us feel cheap for our budget but she was eager to do everything we wanted and found a way to make it work within our budget. We didn’t have to compromise at all. I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out and can’t recommend Sarah highly enough to other brides. Seriously.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Tori · Married on 10/07/2017

What a gem! Sarah was awesome to work with, totally understands budget, and put together the most beautiful arrangements I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Adam · Married on 10/07/2017

Sarah was very great to work with. She met with us on multiple occasions to ensure that our ideas came to life. On our wedding day, the flowers arrived on time and were installed just as we had wished. The flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Sarah's Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Adam and Steph for taking the time to write this review! It was my pleasure!! Best wishes to you both.

Tess · Married on 10/07/2017

The most amazing flowers and vendor I could have asked for! From the very beginning Sarah completely understood what I was looking for in my wedding flowers and the direction that I was going for. I was completely blown away on the wedding day! Sarah came prepared for everything the day of and even helped with other wedding details! I met with several other florist before I met with Sarah and I knew immediately that she was the one that I wanted! Hands down the nicest florist you will meet and the best flowers for any occasion!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Sarah's Floral Designs 24
    Sarah's Floral Designs 25
    Sarah's Floral Designs 26
    Sarah's Floral Designs 27

Sarah's Floral Designs's reply:

Tess, Thank you sooooo much for these kind words. I loved working with you and I was in love with the entire finished product! We all made a great team together!!

Corinna · Married on 09/30/2017

Sarah was fantastic and such a great help with the planning of our wedding flowers! She had tons of suggestions and was never upset if we didn’t go with her suggestion. Our flowers were absolutely perfect and her setting up assistance was an added bonus. We had so many people comment on the flowers and how well all the bouquets, centerpieces, and other flower decoration were put together.

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Sarah's Floral Designs 28
    Sarah's Floral Designs 29
    Sarah's Floral Designs 30
    Sarah's Floral Designs 31

Sarah's Floral Designs's reply:

Corinna, Thank you so much for this kind review!! It was my pleasure and it makes me so happy to hear when brides are verypleased with my work. I wish you the very best!!

Emily · Married on 01/07/2017

Sarah was an amazing vendor to work with. She was kind and really took time to get to know my husband and I. She arrived right at the scheduled time on the day of the wedding. The flowers and bouquets she made for my wedding were absolutely breathtaking and far exceeded my greatest expectations. She is an asset to any wedding vendor team.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Sarah's Floral Designs's reply:

Dream bride! I loved working with you (and your sister)! Your day was stunning, and all of your rustic handmade pieces mixed with my fresh additions were awesome! Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Best wishes to you and Joe!

Molly · Married on 01/07/2017

Sarah couldn't have done a better job! 3 weeks before our wedding we realized we somehow overlooked planning for our flowers. (I clearly was not very good at the whole wedding planning thing)

Sarah was so friendly and helpful. She made the whole process very easy and within 24 hours of meeting with her we had everything planned and ready to go.

We definitely felt a little guilty about approaching her given the fact that our wedding was in under 3 weeks, but she assured us that she could do it! She's very easy to work with and very responsive-- even for those of us who procrastinate and wait until the last second. Our flowers looked so beautiful at both our ceremony and reception!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Sarah's Floral Designs's reply:

Molly I loved that we pulled it off in such a short time. I was so happy that I was available and it brought me such joy to be the final pretty touch in your day's plans. I wish you the very best!
  • Novak

P · Married on 12/10/2016

Sarah did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! She was able to create gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces based on the inspiration I shared with her. We added garlands for accent pieces last minute and they turned out perfect. It was such a great extra touch that made all the difference in our venue.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Sarah's Floral Designs's reply:

Paige I loved every second of our working relationship. You and your mother were so easy to work with, had a clear plan but accepted my input graciously. I LOVED all of the pieces and the whole day just turned out to be gorgeous! Thank you for taking the time to share this!!!

Adrian · Married on 11/19/2016

WOW! Sarah is so wonderful! From the first time we corresponded, through our face-to-face meeting, to dropping off my gorgeous wedding bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages, she is an absolute professional (and so sweet too!) Her floral designs are stunning, and her talent is remarkable; my bridal bouquet was the most beautiful, vibrant arrangement of flowers I could have imagined. She brought those Pinterest inspiration pictures to life! Five stars all around - I hope to work with her again for future special occasions! Thank you, Sarah!!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Sarah's Floral Designs's reply:

My absolute pleasure!!! You were a doll to work with and your bouquet was one of all time favorites!!!! Best wishes!

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

I loved working with Sarah! I was intimidated to figure out flower stuff, but she made it easy! She listened to me and created flower creations that perfectly complimented my venue!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Sarah's Floral Designs's reply:

Rachel thank you so much for the kind review! It was my pleasure!!

Grace · Married on 09/24/2016

Stunning arrangements!! We had eucalyptus wreathes hanging around ceiling chandelier's, flower crowns for the ladies in the wedding. Our bouquets were gorgeous the center pieces were beautiful. So many floral elements just made the day that much more perfect. Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Sarah's Floral Designs's reply:

It was a joy to create all of this for you!! Thank you for the kind words and shining review!

Kati · Married on 08/21/2016

Sarah is so amazing to work with! From our very first visit we just clicked and I knew she was the florist for my wedding. She understood my vision and was great at working with me instead of telling me what to do. She was flexible when I kept making changes and everything was beautiful the day of the wedding. I received so many compliments on the flowers and they really helped the whole wedding come together. I would definitely recommend Sarah to anyone getting married.

Sent on 09/04/2016

Sarah's Floral Designs's reply:

Kati thank you so much for this beautiful review! I loved working with you as well to make your English Garden Party wedding come true!!

Amanda · Married on 11/22/2015

Sarah was awesome to work with! She was so incredibly friendly and flexible! I really wanted succulents for my November brunch wedding. When I met with her several months prior she actually found them in season at her local greenhouse and offered to purchase and grow them over the next several months until the wedding - just to make sure I got the exact colors I wanted. I had a lot of ideas when I met with her and a tight budget she was very flexible in coming up with lots of options and on the day of, she really delivered. The flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Sarah's Floral Designs's reply:

Thank you Amanda for this heart-felt review! It was my pleasure to create everything for you. I LOVED the opportunity to make such a unique bouquet. Best wishes!!

Jamie · Married on 10/10/2015

Sarah did a SPECTACULAR job with the flowers for our 10-10-15 wedding at the Carlisle Ribbon Mill, in Carlisle, PA. Sarah created the bouquets for myself and my 2 bridesmaids, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and other flower arrangements for the guest book table. Everything was gorgeous! Sarah was so easy to work with! From our first meeting with her we knew she was going to be amazing! She worked very well with our budget and helped us look at multiple options and designs. She had a large variety of vases and containers we could rent with our flowers and they fit perfectly with our designs! Sarah was very professional, friendly, caring, and funny too! We had a blast working with her! She always kept in contact with us while planning and during her delivery day of the event. Everything was PERFECT! We would HIGHLY Recommend Sarah’s Floral Designs for all of your floral needs!!!! We loved her!!!

Sent on 10/13/2015