Splints & Daisies Reviews

Splints & Daisies 6
Splints & Daisies 7

Samantha · Married on 12/08/2018

Mother freaking nature

We were going for an enchanted forest theme and HOLY CANNOLI did Tara deliver. My mom casually mentioned she wanted the place to be "dripping" in flowers and Tara delivered in the most spectacular way. She made us a gorgeous flower archway of our dreams, hung greenery from the rafters, did a ridiculous fireplace piece, and made the most gorgeous nests of greenery and flowers for the tables. The bouquets and boutonnieres were divine. I don't have words for how gorgeous she made our venue. It was plain and open before she arrived and she blew the roof off the place with floral decor. The best part is that I barely had to give her direction, she has amazing style and knows exactly what flowers will look best. Put your wedding in her hands and you will not regret it for a second. She is the absolute best.

Kaylyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Absolutely breath taking. My husband and I wanted very classic, elegant, and romantic floral for our Wedding. We liked mostly white, baby pink with a hint of gray or blue. On the long rectangular table tops with had a blue runner that Tara lined with simple monochromatic flowers. They did a breathtaking Moon Gate for us and a hanging 6' ring above the head table.... It was incredible. My husband worked with Robertson's for years and his standards are super high. He even wanted to pick out the Bouquet for me and worked (somehow) with Tara on that. Tara, you KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK. We are still so pleased and love looking at photos of your beautiful work. Every thing you did was perfect. Thank you!

Splints & Daisies 8
    Splints & Daisies 9
    Splints & Daisies 10
    Splints & Daisies 11
    Splints & Daisies 12
    Splints & Daisies 13
    Splints & Daisies 14

Jean · Married on 08/27/2017

We just had my daughters wedding in Lancaster. Being we live over 3 hours away, its hard to get a hands on approach to it. Tara was amazing. I put my complete trust in her, and she far exceeded my expectations!! She was very helpful in planning this wonderful day. Her arrangements were simply stunning!! These accents can make or break a party, and the ones Tara gave us were the perfect touch in our beautiful venue. Couldn't have asked for a more pleasant, talented person to help make my daughters very special day all the more memorable. Thank you Tara

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 08/19/2017

I can't say enough how much I loved the flowers at our wedding. Tara was wonderful to work with from our first phone consultation to the final delivery of the flowers. We live three hours from where we got married, but Tara made everything run smoothly. She was great at listening to what we wanted, and we completely trusted her in using her judgement for the floral arrangements. Her flowers were bright, beautiful and gorgeously arranged. Thank you, Tara, for making our day even more beautiful than we could have hoped!

Barrett · Married on 08/11/2017

Tara was amazing to work with and I could not recommend her enough. We got married in August at The Cork Factory Hotel in Lancaster, PA and from the first call we knew Tara was the perfect fit. She was so knowledgeable about the venue and willing to work with out budget. She is super attentive and perceptive and was able to take our pinterest boards and conversations and make our dreams a reality. She gave great suggestions and was open to all of our ideas. The bouquets and hanging floral arrangement from a ladder as our alter exceeded our expectations. I would tell anyone to book her without hesitation and am already looking for another reason to use her!

• Heather Renee

Heather · Married on 07/22/2017

Amazing Floral Artistry

Tara of Splints & Daisies is a true floral artist! Give her an idea of what you like and she brings it to life beyond what you could have imagined. From our first meeting, my husband and I felt totally comfortable with her. She is super friendly and down-to-earth. We talked about flowers we liked and brought a Pinterest board of the vibe we were interested in, but we put full trust in Tara to do her thing. Going into our wedding day, we loved that we would get to be surprised by all the florals and it was more beautiful than we could have imagined! My bouquet was a gorgeous floral statement, free flowing with wildflowers and a large protea as the wow factor. We had discussed doing something special and different for my husband being in the plant science industry, and she created the most epic floral bowtie with real flowers and in our wedding colors. From the bouquets to the centerpiece garlands with flowers to the boutonnieres and pomanders, everything was stunning! She even had some beautiful flowers that were able to be used in my hair and really completed my bridal look. And flowers for our cake that were the perfect compliment. Tara's style accentuates nature's beauty and we loved that she also focuses on bringing you the best local flowers and using green methods that reduce waste. Our guests still to this day over a year later bring up how beautiful all of our flowers were, especially how cool the floral bow tie was! Tara was SO awesome to work with and we ecstatically recommend her!!!

Splints & Daisies 15
    Splints & Daisies 16

caitlin · Married on 06/09/2017

Tara at Splints & Daisies was incredible to work with. I don't know a whole lot about flowers, I wasn't even sure what the pricing was in the wedding floral world. Tara helped me with an initial budget and then we expanded where I thought necessary. She was very easy to work with and I couldn't wait to see what she would create; I just wanted to leave it in her hands with a few suggestions from me. When I finally saw the centerpieces, it was my exact vision brought to life! It was woodsy and whimsical and refined and I wish I could have kept one of them as well. When the bouquets and flower crowns arrived I teared up. I had wanted mostly green and white with pops of yellow and blue, with a wildflower feel. She hit the nail on the head! Everything was gorgeous, I am forever in love with my floral crown and have preserved it so I can keep it forever. Even my bridesmaids are doing the same! I had a vision of Marie Antoinette in her gardens at Versailles, picking flowers and creating flower crowns and bouquets and that's exactly what I got. The only downside to not living in the same area as my wedding is that I can't use Splints & Daisies for everything. I loved working with a local, small business owner with local flowers. My wedding day was a dream and would have been incomplete without her gorgeous greenery and flowers. I'd recommend them over and over again.

• Future_MrsG

Jen · Married on 06/03/2017

Tara and her team were absolutely phenomenal!! She took the basic ideas we had in our minds and absolutely ran with them, creating a beautiful rustic yet romantic feel to all of the florals for our bridal party and our reception venue. She was extremely prompt with all of her communication and was available to answer any of the odd questions we came up with. We loved that she’s also an avid hiker and nature lover, since those passions so obviously were apparent in her beautiful creations. We’ve already recommended her to a number of other couples getting married in the area, and we’ll continue to send people her way for years to come!

Liz · Married on 04/29/2017

Tara could not have been more patient with us. We had a bit of a guest crisis like 3 weeks before the wedding - half our guests were unable to make it... and then another one a week later (when suddenly more people COULD make it)! We were scrambling trying to figure out how to make it work! But Tara worked with us wonderfully, and in the end, everything was lovely. When we first got engaged, our venue in Harrisburg recommended her immediately, and I am so glad. Thank you!

Kara · Married on 04/14/2017

Tara was so willing to accommodate all of my requests. She incorporated the paper flowers I had made into my bouquets, bouts, and centerpieces. The flowers were absolutely stunning, brightly colored, and very fresh. She delivered them in a timely manner so we could use them in photos before the ceremony and during the planning process, she was immediately responsive to emails. Her floral designs are truly works of art, I'm so glad we decided to go with Splints and Daisies.

Liz · Married on 01/28/2017

Splints and Daisies created all the flower arrangements for my winter wedding, including two flower crowns, the bouquet, four boutonnieres, two corsages, and a mantle piece to drape over a fire place. All the arrangements were beautiful and smelled fresh! The S&D staff were friendly, understanding, and professional. S&D is a great value for their high quality flower arrangements and professionalism. This was not the first time I’ve allowed S&D to create arrangements for me and it will not be the last.

Katelyn · Married on 10/21/2016

Tara,

Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers! To be honest with you, that morning was a bit stressful with watching with weather. But when I saw those flowers you walked in with, my stress went away! I knew our wedding day was going to be perfect rain or shine! You exceeded every expectation I could possibly have. I always thought you did beautiful work based on the pictures I always see but to see everything in person was just breathtakingly gorgeous!

I received a ton of compliments from our guest constantly asking who did my flowers. I rave over the wonderful work you do and how amazing of a person you are!! I'm still in awe of the work you did. The bouquets, centerpieces, garland, etc was the most unique and beautiful I've ever seen! The different colors and different use of the flowers, branches, greens was just amazing! I loved your use of all the different colors: burgundy, dark reds, purple, yellows, etc - so unique!!

Thank you so much for working with me to bring my vision to live! You really were able to create what I had envisioned and even better than I had envisioned all along! It was such a privilage to have the opportunity to work with you.

I loved my bouquet so much I had to get it preserved so I had a shadow box made with some of the flowers!

Thank you again for making our October 21st wedding, the absolute best day of our lives!

Nicole · Married on 10/09/2016

Can I give 6 stars?

Tara is INCREDIBLE. I admit, I'm not the biggest flower person. But Tara's flower arrangements completely transformed my wedding. When we spoke before the wedding, I just told her that I wanted bold colors, nontraditional flowers, and for it to be fun and playful. Wow, did she deliver! My bouquet was one of my favorite things about my wedding, and THAT is really saying something. Tara is also super great to work with and clearly loves what she does. The flowers received some of the highest compliments after the wedding--seriously, she is the best.

Alyssa · Married on 10/01/2016

Splints & Daisies far exceeded my expectations for our wedding flowers. Our flowers were absolutely breathtaking, and Tara, the owner, was very professional, responded quickly to emails, and very personable! Tara is insanely creative and her passion shines through in her beautiful designs. She even worked with me (on several occasions!) to experiment with fig leaves from our fig tree to see if they would wilt or hold up in my bouquet. She knew it was meaningful and incorporated that personal touch so perfectly. If you get to have Splints & Daisies as your florist, you are one lucky bride!

Erika · Married on 10/01/2016

Tara did an amazing job of taking my limited vision of some colors I liked and turning it into stunning flowers for my wedding! She was flexible and responsive when we changed the location of the wedding from outside to inside the night before! We were so pleased throughout the entire process. Tara gave us suggestions and recommendations during the planning process and was understanding and prompt with changes and updates. The flowers were beautiful the day of the wedding and my bouquet was wonderful. I highly recommend Tara to anyone looking for beautiful flowers!

April · Married on 09/24/2016

Tara is amazing! She made my bouquets for me even though she was already extremely busy with another wedding that day! And they were the most beautiful bouquets anyone had ever seen!

Kristi · Married on 09/09/2016

I can not say enough good things about Tara's beautiful work. I was teary-eyed as soon as I walked downstairs and saw our flowers for the ceremony and in absolute awe when I walked into the reception and saw our centerpieces for the first time. Tara listened to everything we wanted and came as close to perfectly executing what we envisioned as I think was humanly possible! As an artist, I can truly attest to Tara's artistic ability. She is truly talented in her craft and is just the most kind, helpful person to work with. I would be in shock if I met someone who was disappointed by her work.

Thank you for everything Tara! xoxo
    Kristi & Devin Barto

Caitlin · Married on 08/20/2016

My words and praises do not do Tara well enough. My flowers were to die for. I refused to do the traditional bouquet toss, it seemed sinful with how gorgeous were to throw them in the air. I loved working with Tara, she really listened to my likes, dislikes and brought an image to life! I would not hesitate to recommend Tara to anyone, wedding or any other event. A true artist.

Tara thank you so much for everything!!

Is there any way I could possibly give 6+ stars in this review?!?! Tara and her staff are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I knew very early on the type of floral design that I wanted in my wedding; garland on the tables and draped over signs, tendrils behind the sweetheart table, and a big cascade bouquet. And boy, did Splints & Daisies deliver! The flowers were beyond exceptional, the look was gorgeous, and I had thoughts of forever storing my bouquet in the refrigerator to admire longingly and smell.

Tara has a true gift of turning something beautiful in to something beyond your wildest dreams! My wedding was in mid-June, so peonies may or may not have been in bloom any longer. Tara knew that peonies were my favorite flowers and reassured that she would somehow work them in. She is a magician because there were peonies in my bouquet, in the bridesmaids' bouquets, in my now-husband's boutonniere, in the garland, in the alter floral arrangements, and on the cake. They were everywhere!

Just a couple of weeks before the wedding, I asked if it would be possible to add some green tendrils behind the cake display-and she did just that! I had guests approach me saying that the floral arrangements were the most beautiful they have ever seen. She also added dabs on honeysuckle, as that is another favorite of mine, in my bouquet and in the garland at the reception site. Walking in to the reception room, one could just smell the sweet honeysuckle-it was divine!

She is responsive to emails and can make your flower dreams come true! You do not even need to consider another florist because Splints & Daisies is it!

Tara and the Splints & Daisies team were amazing! My wedding flowers came out better than I could have ever imagined! Tara is so creative and has this great ability to understand what you're looking for and deliver what you asked with what you can only dream. I am still getting complements on my bouquet and centerpieces weeks after my wedding. She had great communication through the whole process and is a really great value for what you get! I recommend following her on instagram to see her latest creations.

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2016

Tara was incredible. She was super sweet and professional from the moment we first met. She was extremely accommodating, and dealt with a couple of last minute changes very well. My flowers the day of the wedding were spectacular, I couldn't have asked for more. She's the best. You will not regret your decision if you go with Splints & Daisies!

Amanda · Married on 04/23/2016

We were absolutely blown away with the florals for our wedding. I don' know the first thing about floral design, so I let Tara have free rein and I am so glad that I did! My bouquet alone was absolutely gorgeous! All of the centerpieces for our ceremony were amazing and looked better than I ever could have imagined. Thank you so much to Tara and the Splints & Daisies team!

• Janet

Janet · Married on 03/19/2016

At the top of the list were amazing flowers for this wedding. Our daughter had a vision with silver vessels and clear glass. Absolutely hands down, some of the most artistic, creative floral creations ever. She was on time decorated 14 tables, plus a mantle, all the bouquets, etc. and made it seem effortless.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Splints & Daisies's reply:

Thank you Janet, Melissa was an absolute joy to work with!
    I wish her all the happiness in the world!

Katelyn · Married on 01/16/2016

We can’t say enough about how amazing Splints & Daisies work was at our wedding!! Tara is incredible!! We sent her a Pinterest board and exchanged exactly two emails and the results could not have been any more unique and perfect. Absolutely gorgeous!! Exactly what we were hoping for!! Everything was fresh, vibrant, and added a perfect touch to our winter wedding. From the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, to the centerpieces, and the hanging ladder (highly suggest using if getting married at the Cork Factory), she exceeded our thoughts and dreams!! We can’t thank her enough for doing such an amazing job!!

Emily · Married on 12/05/2015

Tara at Splints and Daisies was great to work with. I am not knowledgable in flowers at all and she made the process so easy. She had great ideas and when our budget came up, she was very flexible in helping us achieve our look without spending too much. Everything she made was so beautiful, she absolutely nailed the look I was going for.