Heffner Rd, Wernersville, PA 19565 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Invision Video Productions

The anticipation, the emotional vows, the hilarious speeches, the rowdy dance floor. These are the moments you want to relive over and over. Rest assured, your memories will be captured and crafted into a wedding film that perfectly reflects your special day.

I’m Audrey, the face behind the camera. My husband and I live on a farm in Berks County with our two littles. I love the outdoors, farming/gardening, trying new foods, ice-skating, social gatherings of any kind, and planning trips.

In 2006 I filmed my first wedding while still in high school. Ever since, I’ve been obsessed with capturing the energy and emotions surrounding the happiest day of people’s lives.

Over the years, I’ve been incredibly blessed to meet so many amazing clients and have been given the precious privilege of capturing their cherished memories. It’s truly an honor and honestly, there’s nothing I’d rather be doing.

• Woman-owned
Follow Invision Video Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• JLU Event Services

Photos 5 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

18 Reviews for Invision Video Productions

Rachael · Getting married on 05/01/2023

Just a covid bride who is so dang happy

Honestly, I'm not even sure where to begin or how to put our experience with Audrey into words. She is truly amazing! Our wedding was originally supposed to be in June, but due to COVID we had to postpone. Audrey made us feel so reassured in our decision, and let us know that she would be with us the entire way! We never met in person prior to our wedding day, we only emailed back and forth. I gave her a little background of my husband and I...and that was all she needed! We got our video back and watched in 10+ times in the first hour!!!! HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't have dreamed of anything better! It captured our day so perfectly! From the first look to the last dance, and all of the sweet moments in between were compiled into the most wonderful and perfect highlight video. I have heard so many people say that a videographer isn't something you "need" and I'm here to tell you... YOU ARE WRONG!!! You need a videographer, and you need Audrey because this video is something I cannot wait to show our kids and grandkids someday as we gather in our living room on Christmas! Gives me chills just thinking about it. We prayed for so long that our wedding would be everything we dreamed of, after postponing and changing venues. We are so thankful and blessed that we chose Audrey. She is so stinking talented, and a true JOY to work with! I'll be recommending her to everyone and anyone who is willing to listen!

Sent on 02/17/2021

Claire M. · Married on 08/29/2020

Bride with an amazing experience.

Look no further, this is the videographer you need!

Audrey went above and beyond, capturing every special moment of our wedding. We received a professional video with high quality images, clear audio, and elegant transitions that exceeded our expectations! Audrey did more than just document our wedding... she retold our story.

Watching our video allowed us to relive our wedding day and experience emotions we weren't able to experience the day of the wedding due to all of the stress and excitement. Even though I was listening during the ceremony, there was so much going on that I wasn't able to fully take in my husband's vows that he wrote for me. Thankfully, all of that was captured on our video and wow... how happy I am that Audrey captured that moment.

Also, for any brides out there who are like me and are nervous about how you will look on your wedding day... you need to work with Audrey. While watching our wedding video, I had never felt so confident and beautiful.

We can't thank you enough Audrey!

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing!

I can’t even put into words how amazing Audrey is! We originally weren’t going to have a videographer for our wedding. We didn’t really think that we needed one and weren’t sure if we could fit it in our budget. But, I am SO happy that we ended up booking with Audrey last minute! She went above and beyond our expectations. She is super organized and responsive. She knows exactly what she’s doing and is truly talented. I loved working with here! She is so sweet and genuine! She made my husband and I feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. She sent our finished video in less than 2 weeks after the wedding and oh my word...it was PERFECT!!! I watch it over and over again. I am so happy that Audrey was able to capture so many special moments from our wedding. Highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Invision Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500.00
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• April and Bryan Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with Audrey at a couple weddings! We strive to work WITH videographers when our couples decide to hire both photographer and videographer, and, by far, Audrey has been one of the most enjoyable to work with. We share a common goal of delivering a quality product to our clients and work alongside each other, always mindful of what the other is doing. Audrey is a true professional and we recommend her to all of our clients who are interested in videography services!

• Justin Time Photography Wedding Photographers

I would highly recommend Invision Video Productions. Great personalities and high quality work. Our teams work very well together!

• Heffner Rd Wernersville, PA, 19565 See on map
    7172011892 (Phone number)
    Location of (Invision Video Productions)