Heffner Rd, Wernersville, PA 19565 Map · Phone number

About Invision Video Productions

The anticipation, the emotional vows, the hilarious speeches, the rowdy dance floor. These are the moments you want to relive over and over. Rest assured, your memories will be captured and crafted into a wedding film that perfectly reflects your special day.

I’m Audrey, the face behind the camera. My husband and I live on a farm in Berks County with our two littles. I love the outdoors, farming/gardening, trying new foods, ice-skating, social gatherings of any kind, and planning trips.

In 2007 I filmed my first wedding while still in high school. Ever since, I’ve been obsessed with capturing the energy and emotions surrounding the happiest day of people’s lives.

Over the years, I’ve been incredibly blessed to meet so many amazing clients and have been given the precious privilege of capturing their cherished memories. It’s truly an honor and honestly, there’s nothing I’d rather be doing.

Follow Invision Video Productions on

12525205102069283248395151082300216368630753o

15 Reviews for Invision Video Productions

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2018

Audrey is amazing

Audrey is absolutely amazing. As a person, she was so nice and easy to work with and listened to everything we explained in our vision. Our videos were UNBELIEVABLE and surpassed all of our expectations. We were so impressed with the quality of her work and the timeliness of receiving our videos. She had our highlight reel to us within two weeks and our two hour video done and edited in less than 2 months. She captured everything so perfectly and worked so well with all our other vendors. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Summer · Married on 10/07/2017

Audrey was so amazing! My preview so far came out perfect! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/23/2017

liz · Married on 06/22/2017

Audrey from Invision Video Productions was awesome.  Audrey is a sweetheart and very good at what she does. After booking invision video productions  I started to follow them and watch wedding preview videos they'd post to their site  which I will continue to do even now that my wedding is over. Audrey was so adaptive and flexible and accommodateing in a tense situation that arose during my wedding day I will forever be thankful to her for that. Audrey was right  there all the time capturing all the moments I dreamed about being captured. I'm definitely excited to see our wedding preview video to relive those moments  forever. You wedding day will go by so fast so if your on the fence about hiring a videographer just do it you won't regret it  nor will you regret hiring Audrey from Invision Video Productions.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Invision Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage

• April and Bryan Photography
    April and Bryan Photography Wedding Photographers

We have had the pleasure of working with Audrey at a couple weddings! We strive to work WITH videographers when our couples decide to hire both photographer and videographer, and, by far, Audrey has been one of the most enjoyable to work with. We share a common goal of delivering a quality product to our clients and work alongside each other, always mindful of what the other is doing. Audrey is a true professional and we recommend her to all of our clients who are interested in videography services!

• Justin Time Photography
    Justin Time Photography Wedding Photographers

I would highly recommend Invision Video Productions. Great personalities and high quality work. Our teams work very well together!

• Heffner Rd Wernersville, Pennsylvania, 19565 See on map