Invision Video Productions Reviews

18 | Wernersville, PA

18 Reviews for Invision Video Productions

Rachael · Getting married on 05/01/2023

Just a covid bride who is so dang happy

Honestly, I'm not even sure where to begin or how to put our experience with Audrey into words. She is truly amazing! Our wedding was originally supposed to be in June, but due to COVID we had to postpone. Audrey made us feel so reassured in our decision, and let us know that she would be with us the entire way! We never met in person prior to our wedding day, we only emailed back and forth. I gave her a little background of my husband and I...and that was all she needed! We got our video back and watched in 10+ times in the first hour!!!! HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't have dreamed of anything better! It captured our day so perfectly! From the first look to the last dance, and all of the sweet moments in between were compiled into the most wonderful and perfect highlight video. I have heard so many people say that a videographer isn't something you "need" and I'm here to tell you... YOU ARE WRONG!!! You need a videographer, and you need Audrey because this video is something I cannot wait to show our kids and grandkids someday as we gather in our living room on Christmas! Gives me chills just thinking about it. We prayed for so long that our wedding would be everything we dreamed of, after postponing and changing venues. We are so thankful and blessed that we chose Audrey. She is so stinking talented, and a true JOY to work with! I'll be recommending her to everyone and anyone who is willing to listen!

Sent on 02/17/2021

Claire M. · Married on 08/29/2020

Bride with an amazing experience.

Look no further, this is the videographer you need!

Audrey went above and beyond, capturing every special moment of our wedding. We received a professional video with high quality images, clear audio, and elegant transitions that exceeded our expectations! Audrey did more than just document our wedding... she retold our story.

Watching our video allowed us to relive our wedding day and experience emotions we weren't able to experience the day of the wedding due to all of the stress and excitement. Even though I was listening during the ceremony, there was so much going on that I wasn't able to fully take in my husband's vows that he wrote for me. Thankfully, all of that was captured on our video and wow... how happy I am that Audrey captured that moment.

Also, for any brides out there who are like me and are nervous about how you will look on your wedding day... you need to work with Audrey. While watching our wedding video, I had never felt so confident and beautiful.

We can't thank you enough Audrey!

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing!

I can’t even put into words how amazing Audrey is! We originally weren’t going to have a videographer for our wedding. We didn’t really think that we needed one and weren’t sure if we could fit it in our budget. But, I am SO happy that we ended up booking with Audrey last minute! She went above and beyond our expectations. She is super organized and responsive. She knows exactly what she’s doing and is truly talented. I loved working with here! She is so sweet and genuine! She made my husband and I feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. She sent our finished video in less than 2 weeks after the wedding and oh my word...it was PERFECT!!! I watch it over and over again. I am so happy that Audrey was able to capture so many special moments from our wedding. Highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2018

Audrey is amazing

Audrey is absolutely amazing. As a person, she was so nice and easy to work with and listened to everything we explained in our vision. Our videos were UNBELIEVABLE and surpassed all of our expectations. We were so impressed with the quality of her work and the timeliness of receiving our videos. She had our highlight reel to us within two weeks and our two hour video done and edited in less than 2 months. She captured everything so perfectly and worked so well with all our other vendors. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Summer · Married on 10/07/2017

Audrey was so amazing! My preview so far came out perfect! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Liz · Married on 06/22/2017

Audrey from Invision Video Productions was awesome.  Audrey is a sweetheart and very good at what she does. After booking invision video productions  I started to follow them and watch wedding preview videos they'd post to their site  which I will continue to do even now that my wedding is over. Audrey was so adaptive and flexible and accommodateing in a tense situation that arose during my wedding day I will forever be thankful to her for that. Audrey was right  there all the time capturing all the moments I dreamed about being captured. I'm definitely excited to see our wedding preview video to relive those moments  forever. You wedding day will go by so fast so if your on the fence about hiring a videographer just do it you won't regret it  nor will you regret hiring Audrey from Invision Video Productions.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Scottie · Married on 06/03/2017

Audrey was amazing on the day of, and our long highlight video was absolutely stunning. She did a fantastic job, not to mention her turn-around time to give us the video was SO FAST! She was wonderful to work with and her resulting video was amazing. Also love that you can get all of the raw footage as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2016

Audrey and Taryn were the BEST! My (now) husband and I weren’t going to hire a videographer initially because many friends told me that we didn’t need it and it wasn’t worth the money. I am telling you now, don’t listen to anyone that tells you not to hire a videographer. You absolutely need it! It was the BEST decision I ever made and I am SO thankful that I booked with Invision Video Productions. I researched almost every videographer on the Knot and Wedding Wire and no other company compared; their prices are unbeatable for the quality. That is originally why I decided to book with Invision, and the fact that Audrey was super friendly when we met and very responsive to all my emails (a big frustration of mine with a lot of other vendors). The day of the wedding Audrey and Taryn were almost non-existent (which is a good thing because who wants a camera in their face when they are trying to enjoy their wedding). I honestly forgot the cameras were even there so I was able to act natural. A week (to the day) after my wedding, Audrey sent our wedding preview (check it out: https://vimeo.com/192166346) and we were absolutely blown away! She captured every moment and we couldn’t have envisioned a better song than the one she picked. We wouldn’t change a thing, it is exactly what we wanted and dreamed of! I told my husband, even if that preview was all that the money paid for, I would do it all over again because this is something that I will cherish forever. Then to top it off, less than 2 months after my wedding I received the final video on a USB flash drive. I thought the final video would just be raw footage and pretty boring to watch for anyone else besides us, but Audrey edited the entire video to include all the highlights of our wedding, first look, ceremony, speeches, dancing, etc. and added music throughout so it’s actually entertaining for our friends and family to watch. Booking with Invision Video Productions was honestly the best decision we ever made!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Michael · Married on 07/30/2016

Audrey was an amazing videographer to work with and we could not have asked for a better video from our wedding! We met with Audrey over skype because we were not in the area but she was very flexible in setting a time to meet with us to talk about her services and what she tries to capture in each wedding. She was very experienced and professional with asking many detailed questions for her to know all of the important moments to capture throughout the day. When the day finally came, she was early to the ceremony to make sure she got shots of people walking in and of the wedding party hanging out beforehand. For pictures before the reception, we traveled to a few different locations, in the rain on top of that, and she was more than willing to travel to each location for getting as much video as possible. For the reception, she made it to cocktail hour to get some videos of the guests and the layout before everyone was seated which was nice to see after we weren’t able to make it to the cocktail hour. We honestly did not notice she was there most of the time as she did not try to intrude on what was going on throughout the day. The final video was perfect with her editing and full length videos of the ceremony, speeches, and dances. This is something we were so happy we invested in beforehand as this video replays the entire day for us. We highly recommend Audrey for a wedding videographer and would hire her again!

Sent on 10/09/2016
  • TeamAndre

Tana · Married on 07/16/2016

There are not enough great things to say about Audrey and Invision. My husband and I met her via FaceTime and decided right away that she was who we wanted for our wedding. She makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera-she is great at getting footage and not making you feel like the paparazzi is following you around :-) We just received our preview video and it is nothing short of amazing!!!! We literally could not stop watching it. Our photographer even was raving about the amazing footage he saw Audrey getting. I highly recommend Invision for your wedding videography.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Catherine · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband was so nervous about getting a videographer because he did not want someone who would be in our guests faces. Well, Audrey was amazing!!! We didn't even notice the cameras and they captured our day PERFECTLY!!! Our video is something we will cherish forever. I highly recommend Invision!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Brian · Married on 12/31/2015

Audrey was great! She had a skype meeting us (since we didnt live close) and knew what we wanted and she captured all of it during our event. The pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception footage was great. We got married on NYE and Audrey just had a brand new baby and still stayed with us all night long - a true testament to her dedication and work ethic. We received the video pretty quickly after our day and we've watched with family - everyone comments how well the production is. If you're looking for an affordable yet top of the line quality person to capture your big day - you won't go wrong with Audrey.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Jaimie · Married on 10/03/2015

Amazing!! We are beyond happy with our choice of Invision Video. We had the opportunity to work with their second shooter, Jason, and he did a great job capturing the special moments of our wedding day. We will have memories that will last a lifetime. I can't stop watching the video preview we received and I keep saying how I wish I could relive my wedding day over and over again and Invision made this possible with their video. Best decision choosing them as our videographer!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Christina · Married on 09/26/2015

I was on the fence about booking a videographer for my September 26th, 2015 wedding. My now-husband and I were on a budget and I wasn't sure if having a videographer was something I really needed....boy, was I wrong!
    I am SO glad that we ended up booking Invision Video Productions! Audrey was down to earth, professional, responsive, and a great price. During the day of the wedding I almost forgot she was there because she was so perfect at where she placed her camera, herself, her crew, and her equipment to not be in the way but got the best visuals.
    We ended up opting for a Long Highlight Video and I would do it again in a heartbeat. The video perfectly captured everything about the day that we wanted to remember, which were the small intimate moments, all the laughter, love, and outpouring from friends and family. The clarity, placement, and everything about it was so spot on and absolutely breathtaking!
    I suggest to EVERY bride to have a videographer. It brings a whole new dimension to your wedding day and your ability to remember it and I would suggest Invision Video Productions to everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Heidi · Married on 05/16/2015

My husband and I had such an amazing experience with Audrey! She was extremely professional, quick to respond to all of our emails and questions, and was so sweet and encouraging throughout the process! We were blown away after receiving our wedding video. She captured every single moment and detail of our day. We will forever cherish the memories she captured and have already watched our video multiple times!! Thank you, Audrey, for your wonderful work!!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Finding a videographer was something we weren't sure if we wanted or not and we managed to save a little and we decided to go for it because of so many recommendations from friends. We were so happy that we found Audrey and her amazing talent! The price is amazing for what she provides and the best part was we never really knew they were there and they managed to capture every little detail!!!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Marie · Married on 11/03/2013

I met Audrey and her husband at a bridal show and appreciated that they were so willing to work with my specific requests. Audrey was very responsive via email both before and after the wedding, which was great.

She showed up at the venue exactly on time (early, actually) and captured many details and feelings of the day. When I watched the video, I was so pleased to see the certain shots and people I had requested and happily surprised to see a number of other details! I was very impressed with them from start to finish.

After the event, she gave me updates on the status of the preview video and the full length video. The preview video is perfect to share with friends to give a glimpse of the overall wedding, and I love my preview video!!

The full length video is well organized and a great mix of music, dialogue, guests and background/filler shots. I definitely wanted two cameras at the wedding, and Invision did a wonderful job.

My sister is going to use Invision as well, and my mom recommended Invision to another soon-to-be bride. We have been very happy with our choice and would wholeheartedly recommend Audrey to others.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Eleni · Married on 06/30/2012

I worked with Aubrey and her husband to do my videography for my wedding. They truly did an amazing job with everything!! They payed so much attention to detail with everything, things i wouldn't even think about! I mostly dealt with Aubrey, and she was really great at getting back to me about any questions I had. We had a 2 people crew and I would highly recommend that since it was nice to see a far away view but also have close up views of things, which can only be done correctly with a 2 people crew. I would def. recommend anybody to use them!

Sent on 07/17/2012