Elizabethtown, Elizabethtown, PA 17022 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Deals 1

About STUDIO57PRODUCTION

STUDIO57PRODUCTION, LLC is a wedding videography company located in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, that services Harrisburg, Lancaster, York, Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. The WeddingWire Couples’ Choice award-winning company has been apart of the wedding industry for seven years. STUDIO57PRODUCTION specializes in video production and feature/highlight film completion. They will capture all of the most memorable moments of your special day that you will be able to revisit for a lifetime.

STUDIO57PRODUCTION offers a wide-variety of videography styles, including cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling and traditional. They provide the following wedding videography services, including additional hours and multiple locations:

• Client revisions

Videos 6 Videos

23 Reviews for STUDIO57PRODUCTION

• Mary

Mary C. · Married on 09/21/2019

If you are looking for a videographer-studio57 will deliver !!!!

I met william and his team when he captured my twin sister’s wedding almost 2 years ago. I knew that when the time came for my wedding, I wanted to have William and his team. William payed attention to our special details (above and beyond personalized) footage. My heart about stopped when I saw the drone footage of where Adam Conner and I first met - Penn State. They captured the best day of our lives (so far) so beautifully and I will cherish this forever! ❤️ They were so lovely to work with. Professional, personable, kind and truly caring. We had an unexpected edit for our video after it was posted for the public. William reached out to us kindly and let us know of the proposed revisions. I am so happy that we chose studio 57 to capture our wedding day. I couldn’t recommend them enough. We love our videos! Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 06/29/2019

Brought Us To Tears

We hit the jackpot when I found William to be our videographer. The day of, he made us feel so comfortable and had some super creative and cool ideas which we were really appreciative for. The video turned out incredible and brought us both to tears as we re-watched it multiple times when we received it. He is extremely talented and gave us something to cherish forever. We can't thank him enough!

Sent on 09/16/2019

STUDIO57PRODUCTION FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1850
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1850
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• STUDIO57PRODUCTION 1
    Spring Booking Special

We are also running a Spring Special. If you book before the first day of spring you get the Third Package which includes the Full Documentary Package and the Teaser for the Price of the Second Package ($3,300). Thats a $1,250 savings! Get in contact with us before this deal ends.

• Captured Moments by Jennifer Wedding Photographers

William & Chris were fantastic to work with! Being able to work seamlessly together for a couple is what it's all about and our teams together did just that. William has the sense of urgency needed for his field and can capture so many great moments, planned and serendipitous. As a photographer, it was a pleasure to work with such an outstanding personality and professional videographer such as William. I would absolutely recommend he and his team to any of my couples going forward!

• Josiah Farnsworth Cinematography Wedding Videographers

I've had the pleasure of working with STUDIO57PRODUCTION, LLC on several different occasions and I am always amazed by the talent, professionalism and attention to detail that he brings to the table.

• Josiah Farnsworth Cinematography Wedding Videographers