Laura of Lauxmont Floral Designs

Wrightsville, PA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Laura is a studio floral designer based on a farm in Pennsylvania. Her floral style is romantic, delicate and wild. In Laura's designs she likes to add items cut from her garden and foraged from the farm. These unique elements add just the right touch to have a bouquet look fresh from the field or garden.
She composes bouquets that have movement. Layering blooms so the eye can move across the flowers taking in the areas of interest. Blooms are tucked into an arrangement creating shadows next to more delicate stems reaching out of the bouquet. This creates a bouquet that can float along with a bride.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Brandi
    Brandi Married on 12/05/2021

Elegant, classy, and everything I hoped for

My husband and I were thoroughly impressed with Laura’s work. I started planning my wedding over a year ago and shared my vision with Laura about how I wanted everything to look. She made my vision come to life by creating beautiful bouquets and a gorgeous piece for the mantle at the venue. My centerpieces were just how I imagined. Laura had everything set up well before it was time to do our first look. She made everything look absolutely breathtaking. If you are in search of a florist for your big day, go with Laura. I am so happy we did and I will definitely work with her again in the future for other events.
  • Danielle
    Danielle B. Married on 11/20/2021

Where do I even begin with Laura…

This woman is not only one of the sweetest and most genuine human beings that I have ever met, but she has a true gift as a florist. When I started working with Laura I didn’t have a super specific vision and I knew nothing about flowers. But, based on the pictures I had seen from her previous installations, I had full faith in her creativity and artistry and I surely was not disappointed! I had a few inspiration pictures and what Laura created based off that bit of information was more stunning than I could have ever imagined. If you’re looking for beautiful and whimsical, look no further, Laura is your girl! Thank you for helping to make our day so beautiful!
    Shirley S. Married on 10/09/2021

Creative Genius! Laura is extremely talented!

Laura is a true artist! She will not give you a generic template for florals. She will work to make your vision unique yours and amazing. We were very particular about finding a florist who could see our vision, as we completely decorated and furnished our own wedding and had a specific style in mind. Laura from the get go was so open to hearing us describe our vision, send photos of ideas, and she even sent us photos back and forth in collaboration. She chose to meet with us in person a few weeks before the wedding to go through specific details and even hand off some antique vases we we wanted her to use in order to make the florals particularly uniquely ours! Let me tell you, our wedding was MAGICAL. Laura made our dream wedding come to life. People couldn’t stop talking about the florals, they made the wedding a fairytale. The florals were the catalyst to cultivating our dream moody fairy tail wedding vibe. She did an outstanding job.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

1153 Long Level Road Wrightsville, 17368
Location of (Laura of Lauxmont Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding