Ever After Floral Design Reviews

72 | Myerstown, PA

72 Reviews for Ever After Floral Design

• Joanne

Joanne M. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Wow! I would definitely recommend Ever After Floral!

Wow! Rachel from Ever After Floral did an amazing job on the bridal party flowers and the centerpieces. The flowers were fresh and so beautiful! Much time and care went into the beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. She really worked out a great way to tie together all aspects of her work to give my daughter something unique for her special day! Rachel listens well, has great ideas and is very professional. Thank you so much Ever After Floral!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Catie P. · Married on 09/19/2020

Perfection

Being a Covid bride was no joke, but Ever After Floral made me feel confident throughout the whole process. They were extremely responsive and flexible; they communicated that they didn't technically have availability to do our flowers, but they squeezed us in with the other weddings of the day and everything was perfect.
    I sent them ideas of what I was looking for and they created a beautiful bouquet that made me feel special the whole day. We also had day after photos and flowers were still perfect from the day before.
    I highly recommend Ever After Floral for any of your floral needs. You get a great product and service at a great value. If I need flowers in the future, I will definitely contact them again. Please consider them as a vendor and support this phenomenal small business.

Sent on 10/07/2020

Kyra · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing Flowers!

Rachel did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. She was great at listening to our vision and creating something unique for us. She was extremely flexible when we had to change our location. The flowers were high quality and the arrangements were beyond wonderful. I was shocked by how beautiful her work is. We couldn’t beat the value having shopped around at places charging astronomical prices for far less than the picturesque magazine quality décor Rachel delivered and set up. I would highly recommend using Ever After Floral Designs! Many of our guests said the flowers, greenery, and candle staging were by far the best they’ve seen and set a magical ambiance the entire evening!!!

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna T. · Married on 09/06/2020

Beautiful Florals Worth Every Penny

Rachel (Ever After Florals) did an AMAZING job on the flowers for my wedding on 09.06.20. Not only did Rachel create the typical bouquets, corsages, and table arrangements- she also crafted the most breath taking arrangement that sat on top of the fireplace at our ceremony and reception space. The fireplace arrangement was a show stopper, and was my favorite part of my wedding decor. It was beyond my wildest dreams! Rachel was flexible and accommodating even when my venue did everything in their power to make her job difficult. She quickly came up with various plans and scenarios and remained calm and solution focused, keeping in mind my vision and dreams for my day. I received SO many compliments on all of my florals both the day of the wedding and the weeks following the wedding. Without a doubt, I would hire Rachel again and again.

Sent on 10/01/2020

Kimberly G. · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing Bouquets and Wonderful Service!

I am so happy with the flowers that Rachel provided for my wedding! Her bouquets were so beautiful and large. I loved how she was able to take some ideas I had and make them a reality. I highly recommend EverAfter Floral Design!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 01/25/2020

Ever After Floral Design Blew Me Away

OH. MY. GOODNESS. Ever After Floral Design absolutely blew away every single one of my expectations/hopes/dreams for florals. I would say that Rachel nailed it, but that’d still be an understatement. Our wreath/arbor literally looked like she spent days in a rainforest gathering the finest greens. My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely stunning in every single way. Rachel did not leave a single detail untouched, from the mini wreaths, to the centerpieces, to the baby pinecones in our groomsmen’s boutonnières, to the corsages, etc., etc., etc. She went absolutely above and beyond. I would recommend Rachel one million times over and over again. She was so incredibly wonderful to work with, and was so flexible with the many changes I requested in the months leading up to the wedding. Her quote was the most detailed and most cost efficient out of the 5 or 6 florists that I reached out to during the planning process. It was a total no brainer to use Ever After Floral Design and it was definitely one of my finest wedding planning decisions. Thank you SO much, Rachel!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/05/2019

Stunning and enchanting

Rachel only met me once, and I had no idea what flowers names were. Just what colors I liked and some vague ideas. What I got from her on my wedding say was a gorgeous, beautiful, breathtaking, stunning variety of arrangements that EVERYONE has been complimenting ever since. 1000% worth every penny.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Becci · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent decision and made the day beautiful

The flowers were absolutely stunning. I had the vase and some of the flowers from the gazebo a week after the wedding. High quality and very pleased. Would definitely recommend and very reasonable and accommodating.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Megan

Megan T. · Married on 09/20/2019

Expectations Exceeded!

Rachel was the most amazing florist ever. The flowers were beyond the most beautiful pictures I had shared with her. We wanted to incorporate hops into our flower arrangements and boutonnières and it all turned out amazing! Rachel was so responsive and quick to update her floral plan and to answer any questions. She was quick with email responses and was extremely helpful with talking out the best ways to make our vision work. The day of Rachel was so timely and had everything ready to setup. Everything was so so beautiful and the arrangements were incredible. The florals really brought together all of the details of the wedding and we are so so happy to have found Rachel. You should definitely book Ever After Floral Design!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Missy

Missy M. · Married on 09/14/2019

More than I could have dreamed for

If you are looking for a florist to create your dream wedding then Rachel is it! I can honestly say the flowers, arbor flowers, and centerpieces were my favorite part of my wedding. I hardly had to tell her much and she created the most beautiful arrangements. She also was the one who kept in contact with me to make sure she had everything I would need and want. I am not the kind of person who was on top of things when it came to planning our own wedding with out a planner. So with her stepping up and asking me questions and keeping communication open was so helpful for me. You would be crazy to not have her do your wedding. I promise you, she will make you speechless. So if your still looking for a florist don't hesitate to call and get her booked immediately!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Paige S. · Married on 09/13/2019

Couldn't have asked for anything better!

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Rachel. I decided to go with Rachel after I was at a wedding last year and fell in love with the flowers and she surpassed anything I ever expected for my own wedding.

She was very professional and was great with trying to design something exactly the way you envisioned it. She is also very organized and communicates her ideas well. I had full trust in her the day of the wedding to make sure everything ran smooth and would look amazing.

All of my guests commented on the flowers and raved about them!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Kathy

Edward C. · Married on 09/08/2019

Awesome Experience

We had a vision for kind of a "zen" wedding, the ceremony site was creek-side at Moonstone Manor. Immediately when we met with Rachel we had a confident feeling that she "got it". Well, she not only "got it", she "knocked it out of the park"! Everything was so beautiful, we had tons of complements. She was so responsive and flexible- we are so glad that we trusted her for this very important day!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Danielle D. · Married on 07/26/2019

Wedding Day - 07.26.19

I don't know where to start!! Rachel was hands down one of the best vendors I worked with. She always responded back to my emails in a timely manner, along with being informative and answered all of questions thoroughly. I wanted tons of sunflowers incorporated in everything & she seriously exceeded my expectations!! Everything from my flowers, to my girls, the centerpieces, and the circular arbor for my ceremony site (which was my favorite!) was breathtaking. The flowers were elegant and exactly how I hoped they would be. My guests couldn't get over how beautiful everything was. I can't recommend Rachel enough!!! She is a phenomenal florist!!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Traci · Married on 05/26/2019

Most gorgeous bouquets ever!

Rachel with EverAfter was phenomenal! She was able to take all my ideas and make them reality and keep it within budget. The flowers were the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen (and that's not just because they were mine). Her work is top notch! Absolutely breathtaking. All my bridesmaids individually commented on how gorgeous they were too. I couldn't recommend her more highly. Expedient communication, excellent workmanship and easy to work with.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Aparna

Aparna · Married on 05/25/2019

They Created a Fairytale Wedding!

I cannot say enough great things about Rachel and the rest of the staff at Ever After Floral Design! I had a vision for our outdoor spring wedding, and she worked with me, providing suggestions within our budget, to bring our ideas to fruition - at an affordable rate! Not only were her prices reasonable, but when it came to the day of, Ever After set up the florals with minimum (if any) instructions from us. It was really nice to not have to worry about directing them, etc. They were professionals. They knew what we had planned and knew what to do and executed it perfectly. I got so many compliments from everyone re: the flowers and decor, and Ever After was a major reason why! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Ever After Floral Design's reply:

We were delighted to bring your vision to life Aparna! Thanks so much for your kind review! Your wedding was a highlight to begin our spring/summer wedding season! We loved seeing all the creative touches you brought for us to work with at the venue. Best wishes to you both!
  • Kinsey

Kinsey H. · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Rachel made everything so easy and her designs were stunning! She worked with our budget and a few out of the ordinary requests which we also really appreciated! Thank you, Rachel!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing and Beautiful!

Rachel did an amazing job on our wedding! I sent her pictures of bouquets I liked and she combined them into the most amazing bouquet. It was absolutely perfect. And the center pieces were exactly what I wanted as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Janessarasmus · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend!

I would highly recommend Ever After Floral Design for all of your wedding floral needs! Rachel was great to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was respectful of my budget and was easy to communicate with in person/electronically. I had Rachel do our bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, reception centerpieces, and alter arrangements. I was blown away by the size and quality of the flowers, especially the bouquets! The flowers turned out amazing in our pictures and I am having my bouquet preserved so I can cherish it for years to come. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Amber · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding florist

Rachel is outstanding. She's professional, responds quickly, and is super flexible to the needs of her client. Everyone raved how perfect my flowers were and I couldn't agree more. She crushed it! Absolutely nailed the vision I didn't even know I had. I will recommend her to anyone I can!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing experience

Rachel was amazing! We had one meeting 6 months before my wedding and she knew exactly what I wanted and exceeded my expectations! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Paige · Married on 07/27/2018

All I can say is wow! Rachel blew my mind with her service and creativity. She responded to each one of my emails usually within 24 hours! She went above and beyond and helped me think through the cohesiveness of all of my ideas for reception table decorations- even when my questions had little to do with the actual floral arrangement. She also worked so well with our tight budget and was very flexible with figuring out cheaper ways to create the same beautiful greenery arrangements that I had pictured- actually her work was even more beautiful than what I ever imagined! She blew me away with how each arrangement turned out and how full they all were even though we chose a less expensive route! Her creative artwork was definitely by far my favorite part of the decorative piece of our wedding day. I can not thank her enough for all of the work she put into making our day so special and making the floral part of planning such a breeze because of her expertise! She is so incredibly gifted!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Ever After Floral Design's reply:

You are too kind Paige! Sooo glad you loved the flowers!!! Thank you for the gracious review.

Alyssa · Married on 05/12/2018

Rachel is amazing at what she does! She seriously made everything so easy with the flowers and even made hop boutonnieres for the guys. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 04/22/2018

Will be referring to everyone!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Emily · Married on 04/07/2018

Rachel was a pleasure to work with for my wedding flowers. She does quality work for a very reasonable price. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else for my big day.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Alyssa · Married on 04/07/2018

We had such a lovely experience with Rachel! My wedding flowers were beautiful!!!

Sent on 05/27/2018