Hershey, Hershey, PA 17033 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant

Stephanie Gundy is an award winning Life-Cycle Celebrant and non-denominational minister located in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Stephanie loves creating ceremonies as unique and as magnificent as her couples. Her ceremonies are infused with personality and tell a love story. They are often short, sweet and romantic and sure to be remembered and cherished for years to come.

Your ceremony is the most important aspect of your wedding day and Stephanie is here to get you confidently down the aisle and on your way toward wedded bliss.

Officiating and creating memorable wedding ceremonies is Stephanie Gundy’s priority.

Follow Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant on

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 6
Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 7
  • Miranda

Miranda · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Stephanie is the sweetest and the greatest!

Stephanie is amazing! My husband decided he wanted to join the Air Force before our wedding day and we wanted to be married before he left for training, so Stephanie performed a sweet and personal civil union ceremony for us at her studio. We only wanted something small and simple because we are still having our wedding next year. And she knocked it out of the park, it was perfect! And now we are even more excited for her to officiate our wedding ceremony next year in front of all of our family and friends!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 07/27/2019

Ceremony of my dreams!

I knew as soon as we met her that I wanted Stephanie to perform our ceremony! She took the information we gave her and she created a beautiful ceremony that focused on our love story. Stephanie has a lot of creative ideas, is open to any suggestions, and worked very hard to make sure the ceremony was how we wanted it. She is prompt and organized. We were provided with a keepsake copy of our ceremony, which is a very nice touch. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 250.00
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 1
    90 Minute Full Body Total Relaxation Massage
    Are details of the Big Day giving you a Pain in the ... (dot, dot, dot) ? With the recent addition of my Studio, The Aloha Healing Center for Sacred Ceremony we merge my two loves, Weddings and Massage, and together we can alleviate stress from all areas of your life, not just your wedding day! This deal is for all massage treatments leading up to your Magical Day, after that, enjoy on-going Loyalty Rewards. Contact me to Schedule your session today.

• Mark C. Morris Photography
    Mark C. Morris Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie was clearly born to be a celebrant. Her joy, love, kindness and lovely personality make her absolutely perfect! I can't recommend her highly enough!!!

• The Wild Hymns
    The Wild Hymns Wedding Musicians

Stephanie truly brings a magical, purely inspiring energy into any room she walks into and into the weddings she officiates. My husband and I play music at weddings and have had the honor of being a part of a number of weddings that Stephanie has officiated. These have been some of the most beautiful weddings we've witnessed and been a part of and it is always a joy to work with Stephanie! She brings a beautiful and enchanting presence to the ceremonies she officiates. Can't wait to work with her again!

• Top Hat Entertainment DJs
    Top Hat Entertainment DJs Wedding DJs

Stephanie, You were so amazing to work with! Your ebullient and loving personality truly help make your ceremonies unique. I hope we cross paths again. I loved meeting and working with you!

• Hershey Hershey, PA, 17033 See on map