Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant

Hershey, PA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$900 Typical Price

Stephanie J. Gundy, Celebrant is a wedding officiant based in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Stephanie is a certified Life-Cycle Celebrant who creates custom ceremonies that celebrate the individuality of each couple. She cherishes the opportunity to be a part of the happy couple’s special day as they begin their journey as spouses.

Stephanie J. Gundy, Celebrant is a non-denominational minister and is happy to facilitate religious, non-religious, and interfaith marriages. She will work with you to create nuptials that reflect your love story. Your ceremony is sure to be meaningful, romantic, and leave a lasting impression on all in attendance. Stephanie provides support throughout the planning process and aims to ensure you feel relaxed on the big day. In addition to ceremony services, she is available for premarital counseling and rehearsals.

Actually, I do not do pre-marital counseling nor use words like nuptuals and spouses ... lol! If you're interested in what I really do please reach out and I'll be happy to tell you all about it (myself, not a wedding wire rep who did a re-write). Lots of Love! Stephanie

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$900

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$250

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$85

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

What languages do you speak?

English

Stephen M. Married on 11/13/2021

Stephanie Gundy

Stephanie was so supportive and amazing she came up with some great ideas for our ceremony and our guests loved it. She was extremely helpful throughout the whole process and stayed in contact almost every month. She was amazing on our big day. She is definitely someone who you should all have as your officiant. Thank you Stephanie
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 09/25/2021

Stephanie was able to help us have the ceremony we envisioned and more!

I felt connected with Stephanie from the moment we first spoke on the phone. She made our wedding ceremony everything we wanted and more! She was very calming and shared in our excitement for our special day. Stephanie helped to capture the love my husband and I share and express the feeling to all of our guests. She even included my children in the ceremony which meant the world to us. I couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us. She was loving and kind and took the time to make sure every moment was exactly what we envisioned. I highly recommend Stephanie for your wedding day!
  • April
    April R. Married on 06/18/2021

Personalized & One-of-a-Kind

Working with Stephanie was such a pleasure! Her enthusiasm for what she does makes you excited about the possibilities she can create for your wedding ceremony. My husband and I were looking for someone who could take our wedding beyond the cookie cutter format. Stephanie took our guests on a personalized journey of our love story through her magical storytelling. She incorporated our ferry boat venue into the ceremony with the fisherman's knot to signify our marriage bond. I highly recommend Stephanie to any couple who wants to add a special, personalized touch to their big day!
    Photos Courtesy of TODDG Photography!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 1
Offer

My twist on premarital counceling! This 3 month coaching program has been lovingly designed to take you from planning your wedding ceremony to walking down the aisle toward the life of your dreams... together!

Premarital counceling often consists of:

Teaching Life Lessons

Household Management

and Conflict Resolution

My BodyMind Coaching Program consists of:

Becoming clear on where you are, where you are going, and action steps you can both take to get there ... together.

Plus I add in tools that will help you avoid conflict, or move through it quickly, and along the way you will learn so much about yourself and one another.

Sadly, I read that 50% of marriages end in divorce. And even the best intentioned couples struggle from time to time. Unfortunately even a few of my couples have gotten divorced.

Journey of Love is really about loving yourself and your partner enough to invest in your future ... it is a commitment of time and money and it's fun and so worth it!

Reach out for more information and to set up a complimentary consult. I'd love to share it with you!

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 2
Offer

Are you interested in an intimate ceremony?

Something short, sweet, and with just a few close friends?

My studio is the perfect setting! With comfortable seating for 7 * plus the happy couple, and a convenient location to all that Hershey offers, my studio is the perfect place to begin your happily ever after.

Packages begin at $250.

Wonderful for Wedding Ceremony, Vow Renewal, and Handfasting.

* - Due to Covid 19 and social distancing, 7 guests have been lowered to 2.

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 3
Gift

For each ceremony performed a 5% donation will be made to a local charity that touches my heart.

Mark C. Morris Photography Mark C. Morris Photography Wedding Photographers

Stephanie was clearly born to be a celebrant. Her joy, love, kindness and lovely personality make her absolutely perfect! I can't recommend her highly enough!!!

The Wild Hymns The Wild Hymns Wedding Musicians

Stephanie truly brings a magical, purely inspiring energy into any room she walks into and into the weddings she officiates. My husband and I play music at weddings and have had the honor of being a part of a number of weddings that Stephanie has officiated. These have been some of the most beautiful weddings we've witnessed and been a part of and it is always a joy to work with Stephanie! She brings a beautiful and enchanting presence to the ceremonies she officiates. Can't wait to work with her again!

Top Hat Entertainment DJs Top Hat Entertainment DJs Wedding DJs

Stephanie, You were so amazing to work with! Your ebullient and loving personality truly help make your ceremonies unique. I hope we cross paths again. I loved meeting and working with you!

Hershey Hershey, PA, 17033
Location of (Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding