Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant Reviews

95 | Hershey, PA

95 Reviews for Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant

Dana Braham · Getting married on 05/06/2021

Stephanie was amazing!

Stephanie was absolutely amazing! She made our small, intimate wedding perfect. She personalized our wedding vows and even incorporated our guests into the ceremony. She really out did herself! I would highly recommend her for anyones wedding ceremony.

Sent on 06/23/2020

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant's reply:

Dana, your ceremony was simply gorgeous! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wedding day.
  • Kadie

Kadie · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful ceremony

My husband and I recently got married and had Stephanie as our officiant. The ceremony she put together was absolutely beautiful, and I couldn’t have asked for anything better! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant's reply:

Kadie, your ceremony was so sweet and I am so glad you enjoyed it. It was wonderful to be a part of your special day.
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Horner · Married on 09/21/2020

Exceptional!!

Stephanie was beyond AMAZING! She exceeded our expectations - we reached out to her last minute and she made everything come together so beautifully!! She made our small, intimate ceremony so magical and perfect, you would have thought she knew us for many years prior! She even incorporated a hand fasting ceremony (which was a beautiful surprise) from our commitment ceremony, which included our guests participation! Stephanie went so above and beyond, words cannot express our gratitude!!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant's reply:

Katelyn, it was wonderful getting to know you and your family! You are all welcome at my studio any time. ... and yes, it does feel like we've been friends for many years.
  • Tonya

Tonya Hall · Married on 08/08/2020

Tonya married Aug. 8 2020

It was a pleasure working with Stephanie. She is professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Responded promptly, took the time to understand who we are as a family and helped guide us through the details. She created the perfect ceremony for us. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/01/2020

Stephanie literally saved our wedding day!

I'm not sure this review with be able to convey just how awesome Stephanie is! We contacted her just two weeks before we were set to get married back in August. We had previously had another officiant, however, ideals were not aligning and we felt it was best to part with the idea of that particular person marrying us. We set out with literally 14 days to find someone new, get to know them, and have them show up on the big day! It was a lot to manage!

Well, in comes Stephanie to the rescue! :-)

It was so daunting to Google potential celebrants so close to our wedding day - my (now) husband and I were in official freak-out mode! However, Stephanie responded to my email request within an hour and asked for a meeting to get to know us. I cannot tell you how relieved it made us both feel to hear back from her so soon and for her to tell us it would be okay and that she had our date open and was more than happy to accommodate us on such a short timeline! I literally cried tears of joy reading her email!

As soon as we spoke, I knew immediately that it was meant to be and that she was the one who needed to marry us. As others have mentioned, it was like speaking to an old friend. She is super warm and really a great conversationalist (easy to open up to). In addition, she had some really amazing ideas on what she recommended we incorporate into the ceremony to make it really special to us. She completely understood our situation with the other officiant and was helping us feel okay with everything so that we would feel happy and comfortable on our big day with her.

We simply adore her and truly I wish I would have met her sooner and gotten to spend more time with her during the planning process just because I enjoyed her service so much, however, with the time she had to come up with our wedding plan and vows, it went off beautifully and we couldn't be happier with our ceremony.

We highly recommend Stephanie for any couple who needs an amazingly kind, fun, bubbly celebrant to share in their big day (even with a tight deadline). USE HER! She's fabulous!

Thank you so much, Stephanie! We love you!

(Photographer: Longbrook Photography)

Sent on 10/20/2020

Meera · Married on 05/30/2020

Stephanie create a magical moment for us...

Stephanie went above and beyond to officiate our wedding ceremony! Through radiating positive energy, being so flexible, and thoughtfully guiding us through this process, we were able to tie the knot in such a special way. We are incredibly happy with our experience and give Stephanie our highest recommendation.

Sent on 07/10/2020

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant's reply:

Meera, I loved your sweet ceremony so much, outside of my studio with many of your family and friends joining through facebook live. It was absolutely beautiful!

Cheri Woyurka · Married on 01/18/2020

Stephanie is amazing!

Stephanie is lovely! She personalized and provided a beautiful service for us!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant's reply:

Cheri, Thank you! It was lovely being outside with your family for a very intimate ceremony. It was simply beautiful!

Courtney Hepler · Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful ceremony written by a wonderful person

My husband and I LOVED having Stephanie officiate our wedding. She was extremely responsive and wrote the most beautiful ceremony for us! Stephanie takes time to get to know you as a couple and works it into all of her ceremonies to make a one of a kind ceremony. The ceremony that she wrote for us was very thorough yet simplistic and included everything we wanted to say. Neither my husband nor I wanted to have the "traditional I do's" and Stephanie was able to take all of our random ideas and put her own flare into it to make it everything we wanted and more. So glad Stephanie was able to officiate and celebrate with us on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 09/28/2019

Stephanie is the sweetest and the greatest!

Stephanie is amazing! My husband decided he wanted to join the Air Force before our wedding day and we wanted to be married before he left for training, so Stephanie performed a sweet and personal civil union ceremony for us at her studio. We only wanted something small and simple because we are still having our wedding next year. And she knocked it out of the park, it was perfect! And now we are even more excited for her to officiate our wedding ceremony next year in front of all of our family and friends!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Nicole Sites · Married on 09/15/2019

Great experience

Stephanie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She is incredibly kind and helpful in creating your perfect ceremony. She was also very flexible and provided as much help/ideas as we needed. She was such a calming presence on our big day.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Ingham · Married on 09/14/2019

Stephanie is amazing!

After asking my friend to do our ceremony I thought we didn’t have anything to worry about. But we didn’t hear from her so we had to change our plan of action. That is how we found Stephanie. Since my husband and I are not religious people Stephanie’s style was very appealing to us. Since she is a celebrant she can make the ceremony about anything we wanted. I had requests and she cooperated with me with every single thing. We met with her to go over our questionnaire and talked for 2 hours. She really spent a lot of time to get to know us as a couple which I thought was amazing. We got so many compliments about the ceremony from our guests and they thought she was my long time friend!!! Our ceremony was all about OUR love story. It’s what WE wanted it to say. Not some default prewritten ceremony you find on the internet. She is an AMAZING writer and storyteller. I can’t say enough good things about her. She was worth every single penny! Thank you so much Stephanie!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Scott Kimmel · Married on 09/14/2019

Great Experience

Stephanie is a very professional and conscientious individual. We are very pleased to have had her as our celebrant. She helped make our day very special and personal. Great job!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Diana Oborna · Married on 08/24/2019

Such a sweetheart

Stephanie was the absolute sweetest and was so great to work with! She didn't bat an eye at any of the more unconventional requests we made and wrote such a personalized, thoughtful ceremony for us.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Daly · Married on 08/18/2019

super sweet!

Stephanie was great, she is so sweet. She worked with us to write a custom ceremony that fit us and was also quite flexible when we had to change some things the day of when my dad was unable to attend.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 07/27/2019

Ceremony of my dreams!

I knew as soon as we met her that I wanted Stephanie to perform our ceremony! She took the information we gave her and she created a beautiful ceremony that focused on our love story. Stephanie has a lot of creative ideas, is open to any suggestions, and worked very hard to make sure the ceremony was how we wanted it. She is prompt and organized. We were provided with a keepsake copy of our ceremony, which is a very nice touch. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Josh

Josh Galinato · Married on 07/11/2019

Perfect little wedding

We were looking for someone to marry us in a very private short ceremony. We had no one present but a photographer and Stephanie and it went wonderfully. Stephanie helped us come up with beautiful vows and tailored the ceremony to just what we wanted. We both highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • JOELLE

JOELLE · Married on 04/26/2019

Stephanie is the best!!!

Stephanie made the whole process of creating our ceremony a breeze! She is so friendly and personable. All of our guests loved our ceremony! She checks in with you monthly after you've hired her to stay in contact. I would hire stephanie over and over again.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Jenn · Married on 10/19/2018

Have a wedding ceremony you'll never forget - hire Stephanie!

We searched far and wide for our officiant and boy are we glad we found Stephanie! We went a little outside of our "area" for where we were getting married and are so happy we found Stephanie. From the moment we met with her up in Hershey, PA to the final moments when we signed our certificate she was so incredible to work with. She took over an hour to listen to my fiancé and I talk about us, our lives, and what we wanted in a ceremony and wrote a custom one specific for us. Stephanie was also helpful in making sure we got our marriage license (important!) and creating a ceremony both us and the guests would remember. She has monthly check ins with her couples too! She was such a positive light and the perfect person to officiate our wedding, I couldn't imagine hiring anyone else.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2018

Sweetest women ever !

Stephanie is absolutely amazing and the sweetest! She worked with us on making our ceremony ours. She made it emotional and vibrant! she helped with our vows by sending us ideas. She isn’t pushy on having your ceremony a certain way or strict on any religions as we are not as religious and didn’t want our ceremony to focus on that rather then us and our commitment. she even worked with me on a special handfasting even when i decided on having 6 people involved in the chaos. :) she made it all flow smoothly and made sure we were on all the same page. She was easy to get ahold of and was very easy to talk to and vent to. We loved her organization and monthly check ins. She always made us feel like number 1 never on the back burner. She also asked how I’d like her to dress for the wedding which was actually really nice considering I hadn’t even thought of that and she looked absolutely stunning :) you really couldn’t ask for a better officiant

Sent on 11/09/2018

Chelsi · Married on 09/29/2018

Stephanie is absolutely amazing! She married us at Raystown Lake on 9/29 this year. If you are looking for a unique and personalized ceremony definitely use her! Everyone said how much they loved our ceremony!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 09/22/2018

Stephanie is the BEST!!! Keith and I both Highly enjoyed having you apart of our special day!! We couldn't have done it without you. You really dove into us as a couple and brought the beauty out in our ceremony.
    Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2018

Very nice woman. What stood out for me was, she provided me with a lot of detail of how she does her ceremonies vs. the other vendors sending links to their website. Which isn't a bad thing but when you have a lot of questions and aren't sure of what you want, it's best to talk to someone via phone. And that's what Stephanie did for me!! Such a sweet lady.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Brianna · Married on 09/01/2018

We are so thrilled with the services provided by Stephanie! She did such an amazing job putting together our wedding ceremony, we were honestly blown away. She made the ceremony very personal, and she left all the decisions up to us. She was very corteous and and prompt throughout the whole time leading up to and including our big day. We can't reccommend her highly enough! Beyond the great services she provides, Stephanie is a a great, caring, kind person, and all her positivity really shows through her work.

Sent on 09/23/2018

John · Married on 08/25/2018

Stephanie was very open to changes, last minute adjustments and she traveled to us for a beautiful at home cemerony. Couldn't of had a better officiant. She had us fully prepared for everything that was going to happen and we made some changes and decisions in the final moments before hand. Everything went smoothly

Sent on 08/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

Stephanie was amazing to work with! She has a very happy and bubbly personality and was genuinely excited about being a part of our special day. She is all about making the ceremony customized exactly how you want it to be including telling your love story along the way. I couldn't think of a better person to have worked with. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/10/2018