Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant Reviews

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 5
Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 6
Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 7

Miranda · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Stephanie is the sweetest and the greatest!

Stephanie is amazing! My husband decided he wanted to join the Air Force before our wedding day and we wanted to be married before he left for training, so Stephanie performed a sweet and personal civil union ceremony for us at her studio. We only wanted something small and simple because we are still having our wedding next year. And she knocked it out of the park, it was perfect! And now we are even more excited for her to officiate our wedding ceremony next year in front of all of our family and friends!

Jenn · Married on 10/19/2018

Have a wedding ceremony you'll never forget - hire Stephanie!

We searched far and wide for our officiant and boy are we glad we found Stephanie! We went a little outside of our "area" for where we were getting married and are so happy we found Stephanie. From the moment we met with her up in Hershey, PA to the final moments when we signed our certificate she was so incredible to work with. She took over an hour to listen to my fiancé and I talk about us, our lives, and what we wanted in a ceremony and wrote a custom one specific for us. Stephanie was also helpful in making sure we got our marriage license (important!) and creating a ceremony both us and the guests would remember. She has monthly check ins with her couples too! She was such a positive light and the perfect person to officiate our wedding, I couldn't imagine hiring anyone else.

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 10
    Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 11
    Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 12
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2018

Sweetest women ever !

Stephanie is absolutely amazing and the sweetest! She worked with us on making our ceremony ours. She made it emotional and vibrant! she helped with our vows by sending us ideas. She isn’t pushy on having your ceremony a certain way or strict on any religions as we are not as religious and didn’t want our ceremony to focus on that rather then us and our commitment. she even worked with me on a special handfasting even when i decided on having 6 people involved in the chaos. :) she made it all flow smoothly and made sure we were on all the same page. She was easy to get ahold of and was very easy to talk to and vent to. We loved her organization and monthly check ins. She always made us feel like number 1 never on the back burner. She also asked how I’d like her to dress for the wedding which was actually really nice considering I hadn’t even thought of that and she looked absolutely stunning :) you really couldn’t ask for a better officiant

Chelsi · Married on 09/29/2018

Stephanie is absolutely amazing! She married us at Raystown Lake on 9/29 this year. If you are looking for a unique and personalized ceremony definitely use her! Everyone said how much they loved our ceremony!

• Maria

Maria · Married on 09/22/2018

Stephanie is the BEST!!! Keith and I both Highly enjoyed having you apart of our special day!! We couldn't have done it without you. You really dove into us as a couple and brought the beauty out in our ceremony.
    Thank you so much!!

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 13
    Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 14
    Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 15
    Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 16
    Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 17
    Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 18

Kayla · Married on 09/15/2018

Very nice woman. What stood out for me was, she provided me with a lot of detail of how she does her ceremonies vs. the other vendors sending links to their website. Which isn't a bad thing but when you have a lot of questions and aren't sure of what you want, it's best to talk to someone via phone. And that's what Stephanie did for me!! Such a sweet lady.

Brianna · Married on 09/01/2018

We are so thrilled with the services provided by Stephanie! She did such an amazing job putting together our wedding ceremony, we were honestly blown away. She made the ceremony very personal, and she left all the decisions up to us. She was very corteous and and prompt throughout the whole time leading up to and including our big day. We can't reccommend her highly enough! Beyond the great services she provides, Stephanie is a a great, caring, kind person, and all her positivity really shows through her work.

John · Married on 08/25/2018

Stephanie was very open to changes, last minute adjustments and she traveled to us for a beautiful at home cemerony. Couldn't of had a better officiant. She had us fully prepared for everything that was going to happen and we made some changes and decisions in the final moments before hand. Everything went smoothly

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

Stephanie was amazing to work with! She has a very happy and bubbly personality and was genuinely excited about being a part of our special day. She is all about making the ceremony customized exactly how you want it to be including telling your love story along the way. I couldn't think of a better person to have worked with. I would highly recommend her!

Maggie · Married on 07/28/2018

Stephanie was so great!! From the minute I spoke to her on the phone, she was so sweet and attentive. She sent us these lovely questionnaires that really helped the ceremony come together. She paid attention to the details and was open to any feedback or ideas we had when discussing the ceremonies. I was so busy with many other details of the wedding and work, but Stephanie was persistent (very helpful!!). Another few added bonuses were the reading she chose, which was extremely lovely and touching, and the fisherman's knot, which was such a nice way to end the ceremony. I highly recommend booking Stephanie. I could not have been be happier!

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 19
  • Jaimie

Jaimie · Married on 05/19/2018

Stephanie is just the sweetest and was such a joy to work with while planning our wedding! She was very thorough in getting to know us as a couple and understanding what was important to us for the wedding.The ceremony she wrote for us fit perfectly into what we invisioned and was exactly what we hoped for. We received many compliments during our reception about how wonderful the ceremony was!

Michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

Stephanie was great. She involved our daughter and my sister and really wrote a beautiful ceremony

Gwen · Married on 05/12/2018

Stephanie was the absolute perfect fit for our wedding. As an inter-faith couple, we wanted to make sure that we respected and honored the traditions and beliefs of all of our guests. Stephanie wrote a beautiful non-denominational ceremony that we were very comfortable with and that was deeply personal to us as a couple. Her individualized approach and attention to all the details that make us who we are as a couple made all the difference. She was a calming force for me during the wedding planning process, and her energy is just so comforting and joyful. After our ceremony, several different guests told me ours was the most unique, memorable and beautiful wedding they had ever attended. That meant so much to me, and I have Stephanie to thank for that.

• W

William · Married on 04/28/2018

I'm a photographer, but I was highly impressed with Stephanie Gundy. She took an active role, and she went about and beyond to make sure her duties were carried out professionally, and with great care. As a photographer, I noticed that she paid attention to little details, for example, you can see in my photo attached here that she stepped out of the way when the couple kissed. That's rare, but it illustrates my point--she genuinely cares and wants the best experience for her clients.

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 20

Graeme · Married on 12/31/2017

Stephanie was absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Thank you Graeme!
    You are pretty wonderful too!

Alfred · Married on 10/28/2017

Our guest told us "There are weddings, and then there are weddings that you remember. This was a wedding that people will remember. "
    Stephanie was a big part of this. The ceremony that she created was filled with love. Armed with the homework that we completed she crafted a beautiful ceremony that we will always remember.

I could not thank her enough. We we're extremely happy with our decision.

Thank you.

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 21
    Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 22
    Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant 23

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so much, Alfred. Your ceremony was lovely and I think everyone will remember it for a very long time. It was a pleasure to work with you both and an honor to be a part of your wedding day!
    Love to you both!

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2017

Stephanie was amazing! She worked with us to create a unique ceremony that reflected who we were a as couple. The ceremony was the most important element of our wedding day, and Stephanie made our dream come trip. If you're looking for a kind, creative, open-minded, & organized officant- Stephanie is the one!

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so much Steph! It must be a Stephanie-thing because you are amazing too! I loved every part of your wedding and am so happy to have had a part of it. Much love and Happiness to you both!

Mark · Married on 10/20/2017

She was great, very flexible with what we wanted for our ceremony, and she kept in touch with monthly emails which was nice

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant's reply:

Thank you so much Mark! I loved working with you both and will miss our monthly check-ins. All the very best to you,

Steph · Married on 10/14/2017

Stephanie was fantastic. She took our love story and used that as the basis for creating our ceremony. It was all custom written by her and truly one of a kind. She turned an ordinary ceremony into something distinctive and special. Truly a pleasure to work with and have her unite us together.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant's reply:

Thank you Steph! Your wedding was beautiful and I am so honored to have been a part of it. - Stephanie

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2017

Stephanie created a ceremony based on us and our story. We both desired a non-religious ceremony that would have funny moments, sad moments and full of surprises. She definitely delivered.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant's reply:

Thank you Kelly, It was so much fun to be a part of your special day.

Sylvia · Married on 09/29/2017

Stephanie was very professional early and certainly made the day happen by being well versed in what makes a great wedding ceremony. We were very happy with her.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant's reply:

Sweet Sylvia, I am so happy that I was a part of your wedding day. Thank you for having me participate in the magic of the day.

Brad · Married on 09/29/2017

Stephanie made the day very special by having everything organized and ways to smooth out the little bumps that creep up.
    We were very happy with the service and outcome. Certainly would recommend her

Sent on 11/02/2017

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant's reply:

Brad, it was such an honor to officiate your ceremony. Thank you so much!

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

She was a lovely person! Our ceremony was perfect.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Thank you Amanda!

Kristi · Married on 09/09/2017

From the moment I met Stephanie I could tell she was in love with LOVE. Stephanie checked in with my husband and myself every month leading up to the wedding day. She made our wedding ceremony unique and really got to know us to make sure our ceremony (the most important part of the wedding) was tailored to our love story. I think everyone there was in tears. If you are looking for someone to make your ceremony something you, your family and friends will not soon forget, Stephanie is who you need.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Stephanie J Gundy, Celebrant's reply:

Kristi, I do love LOVE and I also love all of my amazing couples. Thank you so much for sharing your special day with me ... it truly was memorable!