97 Reviews for Tony Gibble Photography

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Matted Prints (1)
97 Tony Gibble Photography Reviews

Tony and Clint were the photographers for our wedding in November. Our pictures are absolutely amazing. We had such a great time re-living our wedding day through pictures. They kept us on track the day of our wedding, making sure we were on time every step of the way. They also kept us laughing hysterically the whole time. They were always so responsive to our endless questions. We miss Clint telling us to have a stylish day at the end of his emails!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tony and Clint are the BEST! They made our wedding day so easy for us! They helped us plan everything beforehand over the phone since we were across the country and were very professional. On the wedding day, they worked around our needs seamlessly, and guided us through each shoot. We especially liked their knowledge of the Riverdale Manor grounds because they quickly knew where and how to get the best shots. We got our photos in the mail recently and absolutely love them!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Tony Gibble Photography is a step above the rest! Tony and Clint are amazing! From our engagement photos to our actual wedding day, the guys have been perfect. They will truly do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot. Whether it's their imagination or yours, they'll make it happen! The day of the wedding, they arrived early, checked in, acclimated themselves to the venue and made sure that everything went well. They kept us laughing and smiling the whole time. They had ideas in their head and they also took our wants and ideas and turned them into reality. The best guys around. Super talented and all-around great guys who work hard to make their clients happy and comfortable.

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

These guys are amazing! Their professionalism, composure, assistance, and sense of humor is top-notch. That's not to mention the pictures themselves, which are absolutely stunning. My guests, my new husband, and myself were presented with the most beautiful wedding-day pictures imaginable. They managed to really capture the essence of the event. They do not simply snap photographs, but instead create works of art with their cameras. If you look at their work you'll see what I mean... they were a bit more costly than another vendor we were considering, but when it comes to your wedding day you want the best pictures possible and it was so worth it. They came up with creative ideas and angles to really bring the pictures to life.
Our guests were all talking about the "chic photogs" that looked like they stepped out of a NYC photoshoot. We had a surprise guest: Earl David Reed from 105.7 the X who performed a 1-hour stand up comedy routine, and he was so impressed with The Gibbles he mentioned that they should all go on tour! Everyone was impressed with them and their work truly speaks for itself.

Profile Picture Kerry, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Wow, Amazing, Wonderful, Outgoing, Compassionate, Caring, Amazing, Overall just wonderful. I don't have enough time to tell you how great these guys are and I have only met them once. I have been impressed overall with them from the beginning. Their website is simple to navigate and has an overall great feel to it. Contact between them has been very simple and easy they encourage Texting but will respond to everything (probably even a carrier pidgin or a smoke signal). They have been so flexible already. Pro's - No watermark on your photos, You keep every original and can do your own thing to it, price, flexibility, give you a lot more then you pay for. Con's - If you find one let me know. I cant wait to work with them more.

Profile Picture Joshua, 9/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

Tony and Clint were absolutely amazing to work with! They captured our personalities (and even my dog’s personality in the engagement shoot!) and style so the pictures look like us, not forced like a lot of wedding pictures I’ve seen. It was a rainy day for our engagement pictures and they were carefully watching the weather and even changed the time of the shoot to take advantage of a break in the rain. On our wedding day, it was pouring and you can’t even tell from the pictures! Also, I was having problems with the spa adhering to the schedule but Tony and Clint kept me calm (which was not an easy task!) and managed to rearrange the schedule to make the most of the time we had. Thank you so much, Tony and Clint! Not just for the beautiful photos, but for your flexibility and kindness.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/2/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Tony Gibble Photography was amazing from the start! They are so organized, kind, and amazing! We got both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures through them and are beyond satisfied with both. They gave us way more pictures than we even paid for, and we were so appreciative of that. They took more than enough pictures and made sure to capture every moment of our special day. We were running a little bit behind on our wedding day but they were sure to catch everything we wanted and make it all work. I would recommend them to anyone! Thank you to Tony Gibble Photography for allowing Chris and I to have the best wedding pictures we could imagine!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

Clint and Tony did our engagement photos and they were so gorgeous I had to hire them for my wedding. On top of being the best photographers in the area they helped keep my timeline on schedule and were extremely flexible with all the photos I wanted to take. They have a way of making everyone feel like a rockstar and look their best. Not only did they get every picture plus some but they also helped keep me calm during the rainstorm and a change of ceremony plans. They arrived on time and were diligent in finding beautiful places on the grounds to shoot. I felt completely confident that they would be able to bring my special day to life in the stunning photos they deliver. They always have a smile and are such a pleasure to work with. We will definitely hire them for future life events. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

Tony and Clint are absolutely amazing! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our pictures from our wedding. Every single picture is absolutely beautiful. They were extremely flexible, helpful and professional. Not to mention extremely fun to work with! We got our pictures back very quick and get tons of compliments on them! You guys are the best, thank you so much for everything!!

Profile Picture Julianne, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot stop looking at our wedding photos. Tony and Clint are perfection. They captured so many beautiful moments for us on the day of our wedding. They are not only our vendors; they are our friends. They were part of our special day and took part in everything and anything. Tony and Clint not only helped the day of, but, they assisted with our timeline and helped us plan effectively. Any question that I had for them, they assisted whether it had to do with photography or not. My favorite moment of our wedding was the reveal my now husband and I did. Tony and Clint planned out the perfect location so that we were alone while family could watch from a distance. It was absolutely perfect and a moment I will never forget. Tony and Clint are beautiful inside and out. I am so very happy they were with us on our special day.

Profile Picture Adina, 5/20/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Slideshow

We LOVED working with Tony and Clint! They both were absolutely amazing and made both my husband and I feel at ease from the minute we met them through our wedding day! They were reachable at all times for any questions and concerns we had which was another plus to working with them!! We knew we were in great hands and that they both had our best interest in mind when shooting our big day! Both Tony and Clint are so easy-going , personable and professional which made our experience that much more incredible!! Our pictures turned out AMAZING and we cannot wait to showcase them!! We were blessed to have met both Tony and Clint and to have them capture our wedding day!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Slideshow

Tony and Clint were great to work with! Having been in a wedding before that they had photographed, I didn't even consider using anyone else for our wedding. They helped prepare the timeline for the events leading up to the ceremony, had creative ideas for photos, and were just all around helpful with the entire process. They made sure to get plenty of pictures but also didn't get in the way of anything going on. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

I am not sure I have the words! Tony and Clint have such a great reputation in Lancaster, I was interested in them from the start. We met them at a local wedding expo, scheduled a consult, and booked! We did not even look at other photographers. Their attention to detail, professionalism, artistry, sense of humor, personalities, customer service, and quality of experience is absolutely the best. I wish I could just hang out with them for a day again!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Let me start by saying we booked Tony and Clint 2 years out and from the very first time we spoke with them we fell in love! :) They were so AWESOME the entire process. Communication was quick and they were so easy to get a long with. We had our engagement photos done by them and then our wedding. They were BEAUTIFUL! Clint and Tony were fun, personable and so easy to get along with. They helped with the timing of everything and making sure everyone was where they needed to be. They are the best!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tony and Clint are amazing!! They are very professional but still able to have fun and keep smiles on everyone's face! They are so flexible and willing to make any accommodation to capture the perfect shot! My now husband and I are not people that like posing and taking pictures but they made it so easy! Absolutely blessed to have them and hands down the BEST photographers around!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tony and Clint are awesome to work with! They helped us design a custom package that worked best for us and was affordable. They did our engagement shoot, save the dates, wedding, and thank you's. We were beyond impressed with the quality of their work. Our guests loved having them around on our wedding day and my husband and I found them so easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone! We will be using Tony Gibble Photography for photo shoots in the future as well.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Tony was so creative and spent so much time with us and he was laughing and working with us the entire time. The pictures are so natural looking and such a perfect representation of our wedding. The wedding may be over, but we have the perfect set of pictures that will last a lifetime of our wedding.

Profile Picture Charles, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images

From the beginning, Tony and Clint were incredibly helpful, responsive, and professional. They took the time to answer any questions we had and were always so kind and fun to work with.
My husband and I had no idea where to start and we didn't have a vision for our enagement and wedding photos. We are extremely appreciative of the fact that Tony and Clint were able to use their creativity and experience to capture the most gorgeous photos and guide us through the process!
We would highly recommend Tony Gibble Photography to capture the most important moments in your life.

Profile Picture Janelle, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photography of a wedding is so intimate, it's what helps sustain the vivid memory of the day. When my husband and I met with Tony and Clint we felt as though we had known them forever. There was this instant comfort in the room. We already knew the level of artistry they could capture with their cameras from seeing other wedding photos of friends, but it was the personal component we were looking for. Tony and Clint have that added something that can't be captured in a photo or a brochure, not even a heartfelt review. They open themselves up and let you in, so you can't help but do the same. I can honestly say, these 2 men devote everything to you when it's your day! The way they are able to find those perfect shots, the interesting nooks of your venue is amazing. They take the time to learn not only you as a couple but your venue, to really capture the best parts. They give that creative edge and provide the laughter, the connection to the bride and groom and the family, adding to the happiness of the day. After that the rest just unfolds and somehow, Tony and Clint are everywhere, capturing moments without being intrusive! These are the photographers you want to find additional events after your wedding just to have them capture the moments.

Profile Picture Erin, 11/15/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter

Tony and Clint were amazing to work with! They made us all feel so comfortable and just had a great energy about them it is hard not to smile when you are with them! They are professional and get things done in a timely manner (even if your bridal party has a listening problem) but they make you laugh and put you at ease! I am very anxious to see the final product because I know how stunning they will be!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

We were so incredibly pleased with the work of Tony Gibble Photography. We recommend them to anyone and everyone! They captured our wedding day beautifully. We can't stop looking at the pictures!

Profile Picture User5518162, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

If you want to have your wedding day captured perfectly, then Tony Gibble is the photographer that you want to book. Not only are their prices fair, but they also work extra hard to make sure that you get everything you ask for and more. Tony and Clint work so well together and complement each other’s ability. They are also very efficient with the processing of the pictures. They are able to capture so many different parts of the day. Both of them are so talented at their job. They are also very patient with large crowds/families and act very professionally toward them. I believe wholeheartedly that if we went with any other photographer the pictures would not have turned out as well as they did. Both of us are so happy and with all the ones to choose from it is hard to decide which ones are the best.

Profile Picture Leigha, 8/29/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

Tony and Clint are amazing to work with. They helped to ease my stress with planning our big day by sitting down with us and helping to figure out the flow of the day. They were very upfront with what would work and what wouldn't work, which I loved the honesty. They made our special day go so smoothly because I didn't have to worry about the schedule for the day. They always led the way with things. Our wedding party was crazy and fun and Tony and Clint both laughed along with us and all of the shenanigans that were going on. We had so many wonderful shots that people comment on all the time. It was one of our best choices that we made in the planning process with booking with them. I would highly recommend their work.

Profile Picture Katey, 6/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tony and Clint were absolutely amazing to work with, and the photos they took are just beautiful. I was nervous, planning a wedding in Lancaster, PA while living in Wisconsin, but they were great to work with from a distance. Before booking them, they spoke with me on the phone and were extremely responsive to e-mails and texts. I knew they were the right choice for us, and I was never once disappointed in the planning process. Day of they were timely, helpful, they put everyone at ease, they captured beautiful photos during the ceremony in a very respectful way, and they were creative with their posed photos - it did not feel like they were just taking photos I've seen a 1000 times on Pinterest, but rather they were taking photos which felt comfortable and natural for my husband and me while making the best use of our venue. They posted our edited photos in about 2.5 weeks, so I was thrilled with that turnaround time! They're real pros and I would highly recommend them to any bride! We chose their VIP wedding package and I felt like they were well worth the price.

Profile Picture Marie, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My daughter was married 5.23.15 and Tony Gibble Photography did the wedding. Tony is amazing! He has a great eye and really captures the moment. At our first meeting his portfolio of pictures made me cry -especially the first look ones.. He doesn't just take pictures, he captures memories. His pictures are full of emotion-you feel the moment. His assistant photographer Clint is a perfect match with Tony. They work extremely well together. They were very professional and most fun. Their photography packages are very reasonable with a lot of extras included. They traveled over an hour to get to our wedding venue. Tony Gibble made my daughter's wedding nothing short of perfect!! Tony and Clint-you rock!!!

Profile Picture pat, 5/23/15, 6 Reviews