Soho, New York, NY 10012 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 39
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant

Reverend Annie Lawrence is an ordained Interfaith Minister and wedding officiant in New York City. Her calming presence and open mind make her the perfect choice for weddings that are personal, romantic, and inclusive. Whether you want a small, intimate ceremony or plan on inviting every friend and family member you can think of, Reverend Lawrence will come prepared, engaged, and fully present to officiate your wedding ceremony.

Experience
Reverend Annie Lawrence has over fifteen years of experience celebrating weddings in NYC, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Long Island, Westchester & all over. She has presided over more than 1,500 couples honoring their commitment, including one of the very first legal same-sex weddings in July of 2011. Her experience with couples from many countries, cultures, and walks of life helps her to craft civil, spiritual, and Interfaith ceremonies that fit every couple.

Reverend Lawrence invites couples to actively participate in the writing of the ceremony, from choosing their own readings to including traditions that are personally, spiritually, or romantically significant to them. She offers advice and selections of readings, rituals, and vows that reflect your beliefs and personalities. She invites you to also derive inspiration from quotations, family traditions or pop culture interests to make your wedding day one of a kind.

Follow Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant on

Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant 6
Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant 7

Craig Harden · Married on 09/27/2019

Rev Annie was Amazing and Made Our Day

My wife and I travelled to New York for the 1st time from the UK. I decided to surprise her and renew our wedding vows and knew Central Park was the perfect location.
    I contacted Rev Annie after researching and reading her excellent reviews she explained everything in detail and made suggestions to help me make my decision. She made the whole process easy and stress free.
    On the day Annie was there to greet us and instantly made my wife and I comfortable and relaxed. The ceremony was perfect and exceeded the expectations I had. Her words were beautiful and felt like she had known us for years. Annie included my original vows as I had requested as well as lots of other nice touches.
    Annie took photographs of my wife and I and also sent me the ceremony as a souvenir.
    I couldn’t recommend Annie more highly and she made our trip to New York so special.

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant 9

Khey-Ara · Married on 09/19/2019

Rev. Annie is Amazing!

Rev. Annie is Amazing! Review finished. Lol

All jokes aside, I have nothing but positive things to share about Annie as the officiant for my wedding. She was very professional and personable. Her energy was very calming (which was much needed on a wedding day that can bring about nerves and stress). She did a good job briefing my partner and I, as well as our wedding party. There were no surprises we knew what to expect and when. She was also very open to feedback on how to tweak her speech to have it suit our personal style.

I honestly can’t thank her enough. She reminded me to stay present and soak in the moment and assured me that I have nothing to worry about. She would instruct me every step of the way during the ceremony. No need to overthink the small stuff. (Which I am very good at!)

Annie is the best of the best. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant 1
    We Do in Washington Square Park NYC

Washington Square Park in Greenwich Village NYC is my "back yard." Do you want to sign your Marriage License before jetting off to your destination wedding outside the USA? Or say a simple "I Do" before the "big wedding" you are planning in the future? I'll make it official for you for $100 tip/gratuity--no meeting, no guests--short & sweet ceremony. Offer good only within 7 days notice. You must have your Marriage License 24hrs in advance. Please no calls/texts after 9pm!

• By Veronica Photography
    By Veronica Photography Wedding Photographers

Annie Lawrence was such a pleasure to work with. I greatly appreciate the dedication she has to her work and to her couples, bringing them such peace and joy on their special day. My team and I hope to work with her again!

• Milestone Images
    Milestone Images Wedding Photographers

Annie Lawrence is a wonderful wedding officiant. As a professional wedding photographer, I always want to be as discreet and respectful as possible during the wedding ceremony. Annie understands how important photos are to the couples she marries while keeping the focus on the emotional and loving occasion that brought everyone together. In short, she is fantastic to work with. Highly recommended!

• JC Lemon Photography
    JC Lemon Photography Wedding Photographers

Rev Annie is a fantastic officiant!! She has a wonderful personality that shines in her beautiful and warm ceremonies. Highly recommended!

• Soho New York, NY, 10012 See on map