This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2017

Sacha Jones Ceremonies offers personalized love-story-centered wedding, elopement & vow-renewal ceremonies in New York City, Sullivan County, and the surrounding areas.

Sacha Jones is a trained Lifecycle Celebrant, a graduate of The Celebrant Foundation & Institute, an ordained (non-denominational) minister by the Universal Brotherhood - and is registered with the city of New York (also as a non-denominational minister).

In addition to weddings, Sacha officiates baby naming ceremonies for newborns and their families, memorials, funeral services, and other important milestone celebrations. She is incredibly passionate about her work as a Lifecycle Celebrant.

She has been doing this beautiful work since 2010 and absolutely loves it. Working with couples and families for all manner of personalized ceremonies is such an honor.

From her many years of experience, Sacha believes that weddings, and all ceremonies, should be unique and crafted to suit her lovely couples. She offers customized, secular ceremonies - from elopements to grand affairs and everything in between. Sacha will help you create a ceremony that emphasizes your unique bond as a couple, and the vows you're making to each other on this special day.

Sacha Jones is licensed to marry in New York, NJ, PA, CT and other local areas.
NYC and Sullivan County are her home bases, but she is more than happy to travel.
She is also available for the occasional destination wedding ~ and has thus far also performed weddings in Texas, Wales & England

• Woman-owned

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MA
NJ
NY
PA
RI
TX

What languages do you speak?

English

100% Recommended by couples

Meghan
Meghan C. Married on 06/21/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The most personal and beautiful ceremony!!!

Sacha recently traveled to New England to be our officiant, and choosing Sacha was the best decision we made.

Our ceremony was so unique, so personal. Sacha worked very closely with us to create a special, personalized ceremony that emitted love, joy, and captured our relationship.

Working with Sacha throughout the process was a delight. She promptly helped if we ever had questions and she created an experience that allowed us to enjoy the process and not stress as much.

I will miss working and interacting with such a lovely person as Sacha!
X
Ximena L. Married on 10/21/2023

Sacha is Amazing

Sacha is the perfect officiant.
Very communicative, punctual, creative, and nice.
She made our ceremony so special. We could have not asked for a better way to celebrate our marriage.
She created a beautiful moment that we will never forget,
Ellie
Ellie F. Married on 10/06/2023

Thankyou Sacha!

We met Sacha through New York Dream Weddings and this was the best thing to happen to us. Sacha helped to make this experience stress free exactly what we wanted! Sacha was efficient as I live in Scotland there was a time difference but this did not stop Sacha from ensuring her emails reached me with good time.
The ceremony was everything and more I ever expected it to be. My husband and I felt Sacha understood us fully and captured all our thoughts and feeling perfectly. Our family have such high praise as they felt it was a beautiful service intimate and emotional. (I don’t think there was a dry eye in sight).
It rain in the morning and I did worry as our ceremony was in Central Park however, as Sacha created a wonderful intimate ceremony all the worry left me and I was in my wedding bubble.
Thankyou Sacha you made the whole experience wonderful and the day was everything I hoped for!
illustration stars