Susan Turchin - Officiant/Celebrant NYC - Creative Wedding Ceremonies

New York, NY View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$975 Typical Price

Ceremonies created to reflect your personal style and beliefs.

Words that illuminate your thoughts and feelings.

Rituals
uniquely meaningful to you.

Congratulations! You are getting married. And if you are reading this web page you are probably someone who can skillfully perform your wedding ceremony. Well now you can relax. I have worked with hundreds of couple like you, for more than 20 years, creating unique and customized wedding ceremonies that are not from any book, but created just for you.

Your ceremony is about the two of you, the very personal expression of your beliefs, your traditions, your relationship, and your path together. As a unique couple, you have your own particular style, and your ceremony will resonate with your style and beliefs. My goal and intention is to be of service to you, to take your thoughts and feels and translate them into the words that will unite your lives.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$975

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$110

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Quaker
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WI
WY

• I
    Izzy T. Married on 10/02/2021

couldn't have been a better match

Susan became such an integral part of our wedding day and experience. She did such a beautiful job at capturing our relationship, journey and love. So many of our guests complimented the ceremony (many said it was their favorite part of the wedding), and quite literally everyone was in tears. We are so grateful to Susan and the hard work she put into planning our ceremony and genueintly getting to know my husband and I. Beyond, beyond, beyond recommended.

Susan Turchin - Officiant/Celebrant NYC - Creative Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Izzy for your kind words. You and Joe are the inspiration for it all So of course you had a beautiful ceremony because the two of you are just amazingly beautiful
    Thomas Z. Married on 08/21/2021

Susan is the best!!

Susan was the most amazing and professional celebrant we could have ever dreamed of having. She tailored the ceremony to our unique personalities and made it feel like an eternally special moment, instead of just a countdown to cocktail hour. The amount of compliments we received on the ceremony and Susan were more than I ever could have expected, the only complaint anyone had is that we don't have a video of the ceremony because it was so good!!!

Long story short I would strongly recommend Susan for anyone, especially to couples who may be interfaith or come from different traditions, as her ability to craft a personal and custom narrative was just tremendous.

Wow Tom
    Thank you for the wonderful review and your beautiful words. And if you want a video let’s just do it again!! Much love
  • Bess
    Bess E. Married on 08/08/2021

Susan Turchin

Susan helped us create our perfect wedding. She took a great deal of time to get to know us and our story. She made our ceremony very personal and incorporated the different spiritual and religious elements that she knew were meaningful to my husband and myself. She went above and beyond on the day before our wedding and came to our venue to lead the bridal party in a helpful rehearsal. Many of our wedding guests commented on how beautiful and moving the ceremony was and how wonderful Susan was. She even wore a purple robe to match my purple bridesmaids. We are so grateful to Susan for making our special day everything we dreamed it would be!

Susan Turchin - Officiant/Celebrant NYC - Creative Wedding Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you Bess. Loved working with. My only regret is that due to Covid I didn’t stay long enough to see you changed to your next fabulous dress!!!! So many blessings. Susan

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Susan Turchin - Officiant/Celebrant NYC - Creative Wedding Ceremonies 1
Discount
Let's talk and find a fee that works within your budget.
Susan Turchin - Officiant/Celebrant NYC - Creative Wedding Ceremonies 2
Gift
Please contact me to receive a e-file including great ideas for readings and how to write your own vows. joyousweddings@gmail.com or 212 995-0801
Susan Turchin - Officiant/Celebrant NYC - Creative Wedding Ceremonies 3
Discount
Let's work together to find a fee that works for you and works for me.

Pricing

Susan Turchin - Officiant/Celebrant NYC - Creative Wedding Ceremonies Price Rates

Expressway Music DJ NYC Expressway Music DJ NYC Wedding DJs

I recently dj'd a wedding where Susan was the Officiant/Celebrant for the Wedding Ceremony. You can tell immediately upon meeting Susan that she is a seasoned professional. Her calm demeanor makes every one around her comfortable. I have dj'd many ceremonies where the Officiant was uncomfortable using a microphone and they were either too loud or too soft. This isn't the case with Susan. Her intonation is perfect and she speaks clearly with such sincerity you almost forget that she isn't a family member!

Reverend Joy Burke Reverend Joy Burke Wedding Officiants

Rev. Susan Turchin is a gem. She is truly the most thoughtful, heart-centered, creative, knowledgeable and experienced officiant I know. You will be very pleased with your ceremony as Susan makes the entire experience a delight.

James Brosnan Photography James Brosnan Photography Wedding Photographers

Susan is one of the most caring, genuine and beautiful souls I know. Her weddings are special! I wholeheartedly endorse her and her services.

449 East 14th Street, 1A New York, 10009
Location of (Susan Turchin - Officiant/Celebrant NYC - Creative Wedding Ceremonies)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding