Weddings by Sarah Ritchie

Ask me about Wedding Wire Discounts!, New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About Weddings by Sarah Ritchie

Weddings by Sarah Ritchie is a wedding officiant and celebrant in New York City. She has helped hundreds of couples create unique, intimate wedding ceremonies that reflect true love and honor for the sacred commitment of marriage. Sarah will help you form a ceremony that reflects your history as a couple, your values, beliefs, and your creativity.

Experience
Sarah is a non-denominational officiant and life-cycle celebrant with diplomas from the Celebrant Foundation & Institute, USA. Before her time as an officiant, she had 20 years experience in management and event planning, and a long history working with nonprofits. Her planning and management skills make creating your special day much easier.

She will help you evoke feelings of love and of the powerful commitment you are making to your partner. She incorporates the religious, spiritual, and intellectual touchstones of your life together, and honors your personal history to show how special your love is. Because of her long-standing love and involvement in philanthropy, Sarah makes a donation to a charity of choice for each wedding she officiates. Sarah offers several ceremony services to meet your budget and wedding day vision:

• Full service wedding, civil union, or commitment ceremony
  • Pre-ceremony consulting
  • Custom readings, music, and rituals or customs

Follow Weddings by Sarah Ritchie on

52 Reviews for Weddings by Sarah Ritchie

1 User photo

Weddings by Sarah Ritchie 1

Razan · Married on 10/21/2017

I was beginning to get worried about how our ceremony might turn out after admittedly not giving it much thought until the very end. Sarah Ritchie was the Officiant for our Pop Up Wedding in NYC and I was at least comforted by her countless positive reviews on the internet. I now know why the raves are warranted. She ended up taking such fantastic care of us and creating an incredibly personal and intimate ceremony in very little time. She was such a joyful, lovely presence on our wedding day. I couldn't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Weddings by Sarah Ritchie 2

Sarah · Married on 11/07/2015

Sarah was a wonderful officiant. Both my husband and I grew up Catholic but have long since left and had no connection with the church. On top of that we both had horrible memories about long wedding services but were scared about finding the right officiant and then we found Sarah. From the first time we emailed and met she was warm and listened to what our vision was. She did a fantastic job crafting our ceremony and during afterwards I had guest coming up to me saying they had never heard such a lovely ceremony. We are so happy we met her and that she married us.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Weddings by Sarah Ritchie FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Weddings by Sarah Ritchie 1
    Wedding Wire Discount!
    As a member of the Wedding Wire Community, I would be pleased to offer you a 10 percent discount on officiant services for your wedding.
  • Weddings by Sarah Ritchie 2
    Wedding with a Heart
    For each wedding that I am lucky enough to officiate, I will make a contribution to a charity of the bride and groom's choosing. I believe this is a small way of giving back. I am exceedingly grateful to do this kind of work so why not share my good fortune with others? There is no better way to recognize a couple's love, than shining a light on organizations and activities that they care about. So after the wedding celebration, I will enthusiastically make a donation to the charity of their choice!

• Julie Laudicina, Celebrant!
    Julie Laudicina, Celebrant! Wedding Officiants

Sarah is such a creative wedding celebrant! She works to perfect each ceremony she creates...each one a personalized, unique moment for her clients.

• Ask me about Wedding Wire Discounts! New York See on map
    917-746-8833 (Phone number)
    9172826562 (Other Phone Number)
    I'm always available to help you~