New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Weddings by Larissa

Weddings by Larissa is a certified wedding celebrant and officiant in the New York City Tri-state area,. Larissa makes your ceremony both meaningful and legal. She aims to tailor each wedding to the couple, creating a personalized ceremony to reflect you, your personality and your love story. Her role as your wedding celebrant is to work with you to develop your dream ceremony.

Weddings by Larissa strives to make your wedding unique. She works with many same-sex couples and conducts second time around weddings. She offers the following services:

• Complimentary consultations
  • Personalized ceremonies
  • Inclusion of readings, rituals and customs that are important to you
  • Work with couples who are eloping - give advice for no extra fee for all recommended vendors
Follow Weddings by Larissa on
One of my favorite weddings, on a yacht on the Hudson!
Ladies Pavilion in Central Park - a beautiful intimate spot hidden from the crowds
One of my favorite spots in Central Park, Ladies Pavilion

Weddings by Larissa 3
Weddings by Larissa 4
  • Leslyn

Leslyn · Married on 12/16/2018

More than I could have ever ask for!

I could not recommend Larissa enough. We hired her for a more “elopement” style ceremony, but she didn’t treat us any different than her average client. The ceremony she wrote for us was absolutely beautiful. Not only did it bring tears to my eyes, but it actually made my “baby” brother cry (which was extremely unexpected)! I could not be more grateful for everything Larissa did for us. She was always so kind, and patient when it came to any questions, or waiting for responses from our end... I would recommend her 1000000 times over. You will NOT regret working with her!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you Leslyn! What a pleasure it was working with you both and I wish you lots of happiness. And Merry Christmas!

Lauren Mckeown · Married on 11/20/2018

We are so glad we chose Larissa

From my first email to Larissa I knew I had found the perfect officiant for our NYC wedding. Living in the UK and trying to arrange a wedding abroad can be tasking, but with Larissa to hand to answer any questions, offer advice and give us tips, she was perfect. Very personable and really got to know us as a couple and what we wanted on the day. Our day was PERFECT and Larissa helped us achieve this by being her genuine lovely self. We married at the Top Of The Rock and what an experience it was. Larissa is definitely someone I have already recommended to people and I would tell anyone looking for a friendly, personable, down to earth professional officiant - choose Larissa. It is a day we will never forget and I am glad that this lovely lady was part of it.

Thank you Larissa. Keep being your amazing self.

Lauren & Shaun (Liverpool, UK)

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Weddings by Larissa 5
    Weddings by Larissa 6
    Weddings by Larissa 7
    Weddings by Larissa 8

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you both for this lovely review. It was such a fun wedding on the TOTR and I'll never forget that excited old lady waving at you! All the best to you both for a lifetime of happiness!

Weddings by Larissa FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, NJ, NY, PA
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

• Illuminating Ceremonies/Christopher Shelley
    Illuminating Ceremonies/Christopher Shelley Wedding Officiants

Larissa has a treasure chest of charm at her fingertips, and anyone lucky enough to spend time in her presence should relish it. The accent and bright eyes only add to the brilliance of her storytelling instincts. The couples who hire her will enjoy the process of creating their wedding ceremony as an unexpected gift that they will treasure forever.