New York, New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Weddings by Larissa

Weddings by Larissa is a certified wedding celebrant and officiant in the New York City Tri-state area,. Larissa makes your ceremony both meaningful and legal. She aims to tailor each wedding to the couple, creating a personalized ceremony to reflect you, your personality and your love story. Her role as your wedding celebrant is to work with you to develop your dream ceremony.

Weddings by Larissa strives to make your wedding unique. She works with many same-sex couples and conducts second time around weddings. She offers the following services:

• Complimentary consultations
  • Personalized ceremonies
  • Inclusion of readings, rituals and customs that are important to you
  • Work with couples who are eloping - give advice for no extra fee for all recommended vendors
Follow Weddings by Larissa on

Weddings by Larissa 6
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2019

She was amazing!

I can't say enough good things about Larissa! She was absolutely amazing! Our wedding guests would not stop coming up to us saying how beautiful our ceremony was and how they all cried through the whole thing! She made it so personal and perfect for us, I still get chocked up thinking about it. She was so sweet and amazing throughout the whole process, and even calmed me down when we had a moment alone in the bridal suite before the ceremony. She was a such a calming and soothing presence! And the kicker, she emailed us prior to the wedding to randomly make sure we had everything in order, and we had totally forgot to get out marriage license! If it weren't for her sending that reminder we would have had a disaster! I can't thank her enough for everything she did for us! I would recommend her a thousand times over!! :)

Sent on 08/19/2019

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thanks Steph (and Aldo!)
    It was such a pleasure working with you both and a fun and loving ceremony to write. And phew re the license :)

Rachel Brizzi · Married on 08/10/2019

Larissa was AMAZING to work with!

Larissa was so wonderful to work with from the first email exchange until the very end! Our ceremony was perfect and better than I could have ever expected! I would highly recommend using her for your wedding - I don't think there is anyone else out there that could have been better!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thanks Rachel and Will, you guys were awesome to work with! The location was just beautiful and I had so much fun writing and then the ceremony itself!

Weddings by Larissa FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, NJ, NY, PA
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

• Illuminating Ceremonies/Christopher Shelley
    Illuminating Ceremonies/Christopher Shelley Wedding Officiants

Larissa has a treasure chest of charm at her fingertips, and anyone lucky enough to spend time in her presence should relish it. The accent and bright eyes only add to the brilliance of her storytelling instincts. The couples who hire her will enjoy the process of creating their wedding ceremony as an unexpected gift that they will treasure forever.

• New York New York, NY, 10292 See on map