New York, New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Weddings by Larissa

Weddings by Larissa is a certified wedding celebrant and officiant in the New York City Tri-state area,. Larissa makes your ceremony both meaningful and legal. She aims to tailor each wedding to the couple, creating a personalized ceremony to reflect you, your personality and your love story. Her role as your wedding celebrant is to work with you to develop your dream ceremony.

Weddings by Larissa strives to make your wedding unique. She works with many same-sex couples and conducts second time around weddings. She offers the following services:

• Complimentary consultations
  • Personalized ceremonies
  • Inclusion of readings, rituals and customs that are important to you
  • Work with couples who are eloping - give advice for no extra fee for all recommended vendors
Follow Weddings by Larissa on

107 Reviews for Weddings by Larissa

• Danielle

Danielle LeBeau · Getting married on 12/06/2020

Could not be happier!

Larissa did not only do a wonderful job she became such a source of calmness as I reshuffled our wedding from 120 people to my fiance and I and our parents. Covid dismantled our original wedding plans but having Larissa officiate our wedding was a beautiful ceremony I will never forget. I am so touched, that in just a few days, she helped me write a ceremony and take on a socially distanced wedding for me and my now husband. It was better than I could have imagined and Larissa was such a big part of making our day special and meaningful. She was prompt, responsive, enthusiastic, and kind. You can really tell she loves what she does!

Thank you again!

Sent on 06/19/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you Danielle, it was my absolute pleasure helping you tie the knot with your husband! It all came together so beautifully on the day, the kind park rangers were amazing and I'm so happy for you both. All the best! Larissa. ps - I'm obsessed with that jumpsuit! It looked fantastic!
  • Igor

Igor Liokumovich · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Amazing, Loving, Enthusiastic, Perfect!!

Larissa was an absolute dream to work with. We interviewed many other officiants and were instantly drawn to her energy and charisma. She was so flexible and gave us excellent insights into how to write our own vows. On the night, she was calm and organized and delivered her part beautifully. All night we were receiving compliments on the ceremony and her officiating. Would highly recommend to anyone hoping for a perfect, loving energy at their ceremony!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you so much, this is a lovely review! It was my pleasure working with you both and then performing the beautiful ceremony! My best to you both x

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Weddings by Larissa FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CT
    NJ
    NY
    PA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Real Weddings

• Illuminating Ceremonies/Christopher Shelley Wedding Officiants

Larissa has a treasure chest of charm at her fingertips, and anyone lucky enough to spend time in her presence should relish it. The accent and bright eyes only add to the brilliance of her storytelling instincts. The couples who hire her will enjoy the process of creating their wedding ceremony as an unexpected gift that they will treasure forever.

• New York New York, NY, 10292 See on map
    917-688-2640 (Phone number)
    Location of (Weddings by Larissa)