New York, New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Weddings by Larissa

Weddings by Larissa is a certified wedding celebrant and officiant in the New York City Tri-state area,. Larissa makes your ceremony both meaningful and legal. She aims to tailor each wedding to the couple, creating a personalized ceremony to reflect you, your personality and your love story. Her role as your wedding celebrant is to work with you to develop your dream ceremony.

Weddings by Larissa strives to make your wedding unique. She works with many same-sex couples and conducts second time around weddings. She offers the following services:

• Complimentary consultations
  • Personalized ceremonies
  • Inclusion of readings, rituals and customs that are important to you
  • Work with couples who are eloping - give advice for no extra fee for all recommended vendors
Follow Weddings by Larissa on

Weddings by Larissa 4
Weddings by Larissa 5

Eliza · Married on 10/26/2019

The perfect fit

Larissa is highly skilled at her craft--she guided us through a process we were clueless about and masterminded a ceremony that was warm, lighthearted, and most importantly, personal. Larissa is very communicative but so efficient that she was able to bring our perfect ceremony to life without much back and forth--a true lifesaver when you are coordinating with multiple vendors. Her presence charmed our guests and made our wedding day!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you both! It was such a pleasure working with you and your stunning views were something I will always remember. I hope you had a lovely time in Paris and enjoy married life!
  • Yana

Yana Petrushina · Married on 10/20/2019

The best you can get!

Larissa was amazing! From our first phone conversation I knew we were going to choose her to be our officiant. She was funny, personable and friendly. She really took her time to get to know us and asked us very insightful questions to get our ceremony to be perfect. Her ceremony speech was very loving and touching, especially the part where she included a little something personal for each of our parents. My friends and family keep telling me how beautiful, touching and personal the ceremony was. I would recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful ceremony. Thanks again Larissa!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Hi Yana
    What a lovely surprise and review!! You both were such a pleasure to work with and then officiate! I hope you had a fun honeymoon! My love to you both
    Laris(s) a

Weddings by Larissa FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CT
    NJ
    NY
    PA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Real Weddings

• Illuminating Ceremonies/Christopher Shelley
    Illuminating Ceremonies/Christopher Shelley Wedding Officiants

Larissa has a treasure chest of charm at her fingertips, and anyone lucky enough to spend time in her presence should relish it. The accent and bright eyes only add to the brilliance of her storytelling instincts. The couples who hire her will enjoy the process of creating their wedding ceremony as an unexpected gift that they will treasure forever.

• New York New York, NY, 10292 See on map