Weddings by Larissa

New York, New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Weddings by Larissa

Weddings by Larissa is a certified wedding celebrant and officiant in the New York City Tri-state area,. Larissa makes your ceremony both meaningful and legal. She aims to tailor each wedding to the couple, creating a personalized ceremony to reflect you, your personality and your love story. Her role as your wedding celebrant is to work with you to develop your dream ceremony.

Weddings by Larissa strives to make your wedding unique. She works with many same-sex couples and conducts second time around weddings. She offers the following services:

• Complimentary consultations
  • Personalized ceremonies
  • Inclusion of readings, rituals and customs that are important to you
  • Work with couples who are eloping - give advice for no extra fee for all recommended vendors
Follow Weddings by Larissa on

Weddings by Larissa 3
Weddings by Larissa 4

Rebecca · Married on 01/27/2019

Wonderful Person, Beautiful Ceremony

Larissa officiated our wedding in January, and we can’t say enough wonderful things about her. She is professional, but also so warm and friendly. Larissa took the time to get to know both of us during the months before the ceremony, which allowed her to make it personal, meaningful, and true to who we are as a couple. Some of our guests thought we had known her for years! On our big day, she had everything taken care of, which allowed us to relax and really enjoy our ceremony. We had three young nieces involved in our ceremony, and Larissa took the time to chat with each of them beforehand to put them at ease (she’s fantastic with children). She also chatted with family and guests—everyone had such nice things to say about her. We highly recommend her, with no reservations whatsoever. She was great!

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Leslyn

Leslyn · Married on 12/16/2018

More than I could have ever ask for!

I could not recommend Larissa enough. We hired her for a more “elopement” style ceremony, but she didn’t treat us any different than her average client. The ceremony she wrote for us was absolutely beautiful. Not only did it bring tears to my eyes, but it actually made my “baby” brother cry (which was extremely unexpected)! I could not be more grateful for everything Larissa did for us. She was always so kind, and patient when it came to any questions, or waiting for responses from our end... I would recommend her 1000000 times over. You will NOT regret working with her!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you Leslyn! What a pleasure it was working with you both and I wish you lots of happiness. And Merry Christmas!

Weddings by Larissa FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, NJ, NY, PA
  • What languages do you speak? English

Real Weddings

• Illuminating Ceremonies/Christopher Shelley
    Illuminating Ceremonies/Christopher Shelley Wedding Officiants

Larissa has a treasure chest of charm at her fingertips, and anyone lucky enough to spend time in her presence should relish it. The accent and bright eyes only add to the brilliance of her storytelling instincts. The couples who hire her will enjoy the process of creating their wedding ceremony as an unexpected gift that they will treasure forever.

• New York New York, NY, 10292 See on map