New York, New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Weddings by Larissa

Weddings by Larissa is a certified wedding celebrant and officiant in the New York City Tri-state area,. Larissa makes your ceremony both meaningful and legal. She aims to tailor each wedding to the couple, creating a personalized ceremony to reflect you, your personality and your love story. Her role as your wedding celebrant is to work with you to develop your dream ceremony.

Weddings by Larissa strives to make your wedding unique. She works with many same-sex couples and conducts second time around weddings. She offers the following services:

• Complimentary consultations
  • Personalized ceremonies
  • Inclusion of readings, rituals and customs that are important to you
  • Work with couples who are eloping - give advice for no extra fee for all recommended vendors
Follow Weddings by Larissa on

Weddings by Larissa 4
Weddings by Larissa 5

Kristin · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Talented celebrant, amazing experience

I can't speak highly enough about Larissa! My husband and I got married almost a month ago, and our guests are still talking about how much they loved her. We knew we would enjoy working with her after our introductory call — she was warm, sincere and funny. In the months and weeks leading up to our wedding, she worked with us to craft a ceremony that felt both intimate and light-hearted — one that fit our venue, a small restaurant in Brooklyn. And her delivery! She captured the room with her charisma, and used it to tell our guests about our story. She kept us on task throughout the process, particularly when it came to editing the ceremony and writing our vows, so there were no last-minute stressors. Larissa is so talented, and if you're able to book her for your wedding, consider yourself lucky.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Oh my gosh Kristin, what a lovely review, thank you!! Your ceremony was so fun to write because you had such a lovely story and it was my pleasure to help with the vow editing. And please give your parents my best!
    I wish you and Mike lots of happiness!
    Larissa

Patrick Chirico · Married on 12/04/2019

Central Park Wedding

We feel so grateful to have had Larissa as our celebrant on our wedding day. Larissa constructed a beautiful and intimate ceremony beyond what we could have ever imagined, we loved every single moment.

She asked questions of us individually before our wedding and she used our answers to perfectly capture our story and journey together. She also provided space for us to thank those family and friends around us, who have supported us through our journey which was a special moment for us both on our wedding day.

She was also extremely helpful when it came to organising our wedding day. We knew we wanted to get married in Central Park however coming to New York from Australia added a challenge for us. Larissa was able to provide recommendations on locations within Central Park for the ceremony, as well as photographers who could capture our special day, making organising the wedding from Australia a breeze for us!

If you are looking for someone who can create a beautiful and intimate ceremony that perfectly captures the essence of your relationship and journey together, then Larissa is your celebrant, we cannot recommend her highly enough!

Weddings by Larissa 6
    Sent on 12/26/2019

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you! I'm just seeing this now. I wish you both all the best and thinking of you all in Australia and praying for everyone's safety. You were a delightful couple to work with and get to you and it was my honor to make you husband and wife!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Weddings by Larissa FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CT
    NJ
    NY
    PA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

Real Weddings

• Illuminating Ceremonies/Christopher Shelley
    Illuminating Ceremonies/Christopher Shelley Wedding Officiants

Larissa has a treasure chest of charm at her fingertips, and anyone lucky enough to spend time in her presence should relish it. The accent and bright eyes only add to the brilliance of her storytelling instincts. The couples who hire her will enjoy the process of creating their wedding ceremony as an unexpected gift that they will treasure forever.

• New York New York, NY, 10292 See on map