Weddings by Larissa

New York, NY View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Weddings by Larissa is a certified wedding celebrant and officiant operating out of New York City. Larissa Martell is dedicated to making your nuptial ceremony a meaningful experience, one that accurately reflects the values between you and your partner.

From start to finish, your planning experience is tailored to your needs, budgets, and vision. For your convenience, consultation sessions are complementary and allow you the opportunity to express your expectations and dreams for your wedding day. Weddings by Larissa is a proud supporter of same-sex marriages and has delivered many ceremonies that accommodate a wide range of requests. What's more, she also conducts second-time weddings and can facilitate the inclusion of readings, rituals, and customs that you hold dear to your heart. Larissa is happy to plan out a special elopement experience if you and your partner are intimately inclined.

• Woman-owned

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CT
NJ
NY
PA

What languages do you speak?

English

• Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 06/07/2022

Look no further!

Larissa is the BEST in the buisness! Because of COVID, my (now) husband and I had to move our large wedding to next year but we still wanted to get married this year. We had to change ceremony locations 4 to 5 times because of new restrictions and Larissa was there every step of the way! We didn't have a plan until 10 days before the wedding and Larissa was able to put togther an AMAZING ceremony with little time! She was even willing to lend me her garden for our ceremony that goes to show how understanding and kind she is. I can go on for hours about Larissa! I have to say my husband and I spoke to 6-7 officiants before her and none of them compared to her! She is amazing and felt like family! Make sure to book her now!

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! I loved working with you and I wish you both so much happiness. I will always think of you when confetti is thrown :)
    Julie S. Married on 05/20/2022

What a wonderful woman!

Larissa was the perfect officiant for our elopement ceremony in Central Park this week.
    She was everything we had hoped for and more and we felt like we had known her for years, not just a few minutes.
    She was the perfect blend of professionalism mixed with a calming nature and a bubbly personality, she made us feel at ease.
    We were so delighted to have been married by a fellow Brit and it was a privilege to have her perform our ceremony, I just wish we had the chance to hang out for longer with her.
    Thank you Larissa for conducting our perfect ceremony.

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Mrs Sutcliffe!
    Thank you for the lovely review. I felt like I knew you forever too!! And thanks for the photos! I hope you have a safe trip home to the motherland and the feet didn’t hurt too much! With love, Larissa

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Kevin & Maria
    19 photos · 07/01/2021
  • Doug & Jen
    18 photos · 09/26/2016

Illuminating Ceremonies/Christopher Shelley Illuminating Ceremonies/Christopher Shelley Wedding Officiants

Larissa has a treasure chest of charm at her fingertips, and anyone lucky enough to spend time in her presence should relish it. The accent and bright eyes only add to the brilliance of her storytelling instincts. The couples who hire her will enjoy the process of creating their wedding ceremony as an unexpected gift that they will treasure forever.

New York New York, NY, 10292
Location of (Weddings by Larissa)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding