Weddings by Larissa Reviews

131 Reviews for Weddings by Larissa

• Stephanie

Stephanie Castro · Getting married on 06/07/2022

Look no further!

Larissa is the BEST in the buisness! Because of COVID, my (now) husband and I had to move our large wedding to next year but we still wanted to get married this year. We had to change ceremony locations 4 to 5 times because of new restrictions and Larissa was there every step of the way! We didn't have a plan until 10 days before the wedding and Larissa was able to put togther an AMAZING ceremony with little time! She was even willing to lend me her garden for our ceremony that goes to show how understanding and kind she is. I can go on for hours about Larissa! I have to say my husband and I spoke to 6-7 officiants before her and none of them compared to her! She is amazing and felt like family! Make sure to book her now!

Sent on 08/16/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! I loved working with you and I wish you both so much happiness. I will always think of you when confetti is thrown :)

Vi & Josh · Getting married on 04/05/2022

Modern & Personable Officiant - Highly Recommend

We very much appreciated Larissa as our officiant as she was extremely prompt with her responses, flexible & authentic!

Larissa was very easy to communicate with and personable. She took our low key vibe and provided a thoughtful and succinct ceremony to match what we wanted.

Would definitely recommend Larissa as a modern, personable and warm officiant!

Sent on 05/28/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you guys! I really enjoyed officiating your "socially distant" wedding last week and I am so happy that you guys found each other! Your guests were awesome too! All the best, Larissa

Jade Rosales · Getting married on 09/08/2021

Lovely & charismatic

We found Larissa through another officiant and instantly warmed to her open and friendly nature. She was prompt in answering all our questions and even helped us work around the 3 - 4 month backlog that the NYC City Clerk had in obtaining our marriage licence. In addition, she was flexible in keeping our date open when we were unsure of whether we were able to obtain our licence in time which really helped when planning our wedding.

On the day of the wedding (socially distanced - we had about 5 people attend), she arrived early and her words about us was exactly how we wanted them portrayed; meaningful, not too cheesy, with a little humor thrown in. I would definitely recommend her to other couples who are looking for someone who is able to contribute to your ceremony in a fun and thoughtful manner. Thank you Larissa for making our day special!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you so much Jade and R! So much fun officiating my fellow Brits, you guys were a pleasure to work with and best of luck to you both in the months ahead. I wish you a lifetime of happiness! Larissa
  • Alex

Alex Zhornitskiy · Getting married on 06/09/2021

Great experience using Larissa's service!

We recently got married having Larissa as our official wedding ceremoniamester. Larissa was recommended to us by our friends who also used her service in online wedding. We were very please with her service and how it all went. To say it was a very unusual experience for us as we used online wedding ceremony where Larissa via Zoom, proceeded with all required and requested procedures. The entire ceremony went smooth, pleasant and memorable for us. Prior ceremony we had number of meetings with Larissa where she patiently explained in very details how it be also answering any questions we had. She had made few suggestions on how it be better done as well as provided us with few samples of ring exchange statements and vows. She was kindly checking on us time to time making sure we be on track with all arrangement we had to make. And finally at the end of it Larissa made that day a very special for us. Despite it all been online it was so real and filled with passion so we felt like Larissa has been present in that room with us at all times.
    Very please with Larissa service all the way and would definitely recommend her service to our friends or anybody who be looking for wedding ceremoniamester these days, either online or in real presence.
    Sincerely
    Alex & Diana

Sent on 09/29/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you both! What a lovely review and thank you so much for taking such a great effort, I really appreciate it. I wish the absolute best!
  • Danielle

Danielle LeBeau · Getting married on 12/06/2020

Could not be happier!

Larissa did not only do a wonderful job she became such a source of calmness as I reshuffled our wedding from 120 people to my fiance and I and our parents. Covid dismantled our original wedding plans but having Larissa officiate our wedding was a beautiful ceremony I will never forget. I am so touched, that in just a few days, she helped me write a ceremony and take on a socially distanced wedding for me and my now husband. It was better than I could have imagined and Larissa was such a big part of making our day special and meaningful. She was prompt, responsive, enthusiastic, and kind. You can really tell she loves what she does!

Thank you again!

Sent on 06/19/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you Danielle, it was my absolute pleasure helping you tie the knot with your husband! It all came together so beautifully on the day, the kind park rangers were amazing and I'm so happy for you both. All the best! Larissa. ps - I'm obsessed with that jumpsuit! It looked fantastic!
  • Jean-Paul

Jean-Paul Lavalley · Married on 11/30/2020

Awesome Zoom Wedding

Larissa was always pleasant and quick with replies. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thanks Jean-Paul, fun zoom wedding! Great working with you and always happy to provide my clients fast responses. I wish you both the very best!

Phil · Married on 11/07/2020

Highly Recommended!

Larissa was absolutely amazing to work with. She helped us feel at ease during such a unique time, was flexible, thoughtful, and extremely helpful. Given that we had a virtual wedding, it went much better than expected, and Larissa's personal touch made virtual guests feel as if they were there with us. We couldn't thank Larissa any more for making our day special and something that we will forever remember as a special day. Highly highly recommended.

Sent on 07/16/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you Phil! and to the lovely Andrea!
    It was a super sweet wedding with everyone watching, I thoroughly enjoyed looking at their expressions. Really happy you picked me, it was definitely an experience! Enjoy married life! Your love story and how you met will stay with me for a long time! Larissa
  • Amy

Amy Chlimper · Married on 11/06/2020

Amazing officiant!

Working with Larissa for our wedding on 10/10/20 was amazing! We knew we wanted a thoughtful and personal service and Larissa delivered. She asked us questions about each other that really added that little touch. Larissa also provided us vow examples which was a HUGE help to writing our own. 100% would recommend for your wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Hi Amy! Hope you got back OK from the big road trip and thank you for taking the time to review me. It was a lovely wedding (what a great setting, your cousins now have something to look forward to!) and it was really great getting to know you both. Lots of happiness! Larissa
  • Igor

Igor Liokumovich · Married on 11/01/2020

Amazing, Loving, Enthusiastic, Perfect!!

Larissa was an absolute dream to work with. We interviewed many other officiants and were instantly drawn to her energy and charisma. She was so flexible and gave us excellent insights into how to write our own vows. On the night, she was calm and organized and delivered her part beautifully. All night we were receiving compliments on the ceremony and her officiating. Would highly recommend to anyone hoping for a perfect, loving energy at their ceremony!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you so much, this is a lovely review! It was my pleasure working with you both and then performing the beautiful ceremony! My best to you both x

Lin Lan · Married on 10/25/2020

Perfect intimate Central Park ceremony!

Larissa officiated our intimate Central Park covid wedding and it was exactly the simple and sweet event we were looking for. She was very easy to work with, knew what she was doing, and made the whole process seamless for us. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a trustworthy officiant, whether for a small or large affair!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you Lin! It was a pleasure working with you too and an honor to officiate. Enjoy married life!! Warm wishes, Larissa

Michael and Donna Ciuffo · Married on 10/24/2020

Michael and Donn

Larissa Officiated our wedding yesterday, and, frankly, we couldn’t have been luckier to have her.
    She is a lovely, huge hearted person, who put her personal and professional self into our ceremony from the start. Our first phone call to her, the sound of her beautiful voice, was just the start of our wonderful experience.
    Thank you, Larissa. You touched us and our entire family yesterday .
    We love you!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Oh my gosh you guys thank you for such a lovely review! Since our first call early March it has been such a pleasure getting to know you both and your story. It was such a lovely and sweet ceremony and wow did you knock it out of the park with your outfits! #stunning! All my absolute best wishes for a lifetime of happiness! Much love- Larissa (ps thanks for the cookies, they were delicious!!)

Samantha · Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely fantastic!

We absolutely loved Larissa. We had an immediate connection and she really understood our vibe. She was supportive and calming throughout the entire process and went above and beyond to make it the best day for us.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thanks guys! It was really fun meeting you guys. Enjoy being Mr and Mrs! Roll on next year for the bigger bash, I wish you so much happiness. Warm wishes, Larissa
  • Y

Yanyi Ma · Married on 10/18/2020

Perfect for our last minute park elopement

Larissa was amazing to work with. She provided so much guidance, and we really appreciate how flexible she was with... well, everything.
    I anticipated the options for vows and ring exchanges to be cookie-cutter -- and I was okay with that -- but I was pleasantly surprised by her options. Her standard ceremony was so moving. Thank you, Larissa, for a beautiful Sunday morning ceremony. We could not have imagined it better.
    Also, we really appreciate how quickly she replied to our inquiry and subsequent questions and requests.
    When the time comes for vow renewals, I'd choose Larissa again.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Vow renewal, yes please! I would love to work with you guys again! Many thanks for a wonderful review and photo! I wish you both LOTS of happiness for the years ahead! Larissa
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/11/2020

Highly Recommend!

Larissa was extremely easy to work with before the ceremony and a true expert in officiating weddings. She gave us questions to answer in order for her to personalize the script more, which was a really great touch during ceremony. She provided sample vows and ring exchanges as well. She reviewed the whole process with us over a Zoom call, so we had nothing to worry about going into our ceremony! Afterwards, our families raved about the ceremony by Larissa and we completely agreed. Highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thanks both! Lovely wedding- you are a fab couple! So easy to work with and I loved your family- especially kind of your mom to let me borrow her reading glasses!! Please thank her again! Best wishes to you both! Larissa

Victoria Liu · Married on 10/10/2020

Great officiant, highly recommended!

We decided to do a Zoom wedding at the last minute due to a hurricane. Larissa was so professional, flexible, and delivered a gorgeous wedding for us. Truly memorable moment. Our families joined the Zoom wedding too and said she was great. We found out later that Larissa had traveled near the agreed outdoor location in case we wanted a last minute change because I really wanted an outdoor event. She was wonderful. And she welcomed and answered all the questions we had. Couldn't ask for a better officiant. Thank you Larissa!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you Victoria for the lovely words. Yes it was a shame about the weather but it’s good luck apparently! You were a dream dream to work with and I wish you both lots of happiness! Larissa
  • Darya

Darya · Married on 09/26/2020

The best ceremony ever

Larissa is an amazing and easy going wedding officiant and she will make your ceremony unique and unforgettable. I should say that our wedding appointment was a last minute call due to various reasons, including COVID19, and we were lucky enough to run into Larissa. She was extremely accommodating and helpful through the whole process, and we just followed the lead. Larissa recommended a beautiful location in Central Park, helped us with the vows and provided contacts of the photographer in case we did not find anyone. She made a fantastic work. The best ceremony I could have imagined. Me, my husband and our guests were super excited and super happy we had Larissa as our officiant, and we felt very comfortable throughout the ceremony.
    I highly recommend Larissa to anyone.
    Thank you so much, Larissa!
    Darya & Eugene

Sent on 10/29/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Darya, thank YOU! this is such a wonderful review, I cannot thank you enough. I am so happy we put your ceremony together so quickly and it was beautiful!! You looked great and Wagner Cove was the perfect spot for your wedding. Thank you a million times for asking me to officiate, it was honestly my honor. My best to you both! And your lovely friends! Larissa
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Velasquez · Married on 09/20/2020

Fantastic!

Larissa was great at making me, my friends, and family comfortable the whole time. She listened to our wishes and also helped us with our vows. I was so incredibly nervous Larissa made me feel at ease and also all of my guests. When there was a Group of people who were trying to take over our ceremony spot to take pictures Larissa right away showed them our permit and asked them to leave so that nobody else had to deal with the drama. Overall she was great and even my sister in law asked for her number since she’s getting married in May of 2021 .

Sent on 09/24/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thanks Alyssa, yes I act as a security officer when needed to!
    I enjoyed meeting you all and hopefully see you at your sister's wedding! Good luck with all the exciting happenings! Larissa

Lena Belenkiy · Married on 09/18/2020

Larrisa is wonderful !

Larissa had created the most thoughtful ceremony for our elopement, which we only had a week and a half to plan. She was supper flexible and had some great recommendations for locations and photographers. The ceremony was personal, sweet and funny. All the emotions came together just right! She’s absolutely wonderful and we are very grateful because thanks to her we now have great memories from this special day. Larissa has exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Hi Lena (and C!) thank you for such a lovely review. I absolutely loved everything about your wedding. Your gorgeous dress and the stunning location and your fun guests that decorated it so amazingly! Much better than my location suggestions! I wish you both lots of happiness! Love Larissa
  • John

John Sanders · Married on 09/04/2020

Fun, Professional & Meaningful

Larissa was the perfect officiant for our wedding. This was the second wedding for each of us, and it was a Zoom wedding (during the pandemic). Larissa was easy to work with, knew her stuff, and made our lives so simple. Her words were lovely and meaningful and brought great spirit and joy to our proceedings. Awesome job, thank you!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Hey John and your beautiful new wife! It was a fun zoom wedding, you guys were fab to work with and it was such a joy seeing your face when you saw your 'wife' for the first time in her dress. Your vows were beautiful! It was my honor to marry you both and thank you again and thanks for this wonderful review! Happy life! See you on the UWS! Larissa
  • I

ifat g · Married on 08/28/2020

Perfect little wedding with the perfect officiant!

Right from the first second, we knew that Larissa was the perfect person to do this. We could feel her vibe even through e-mails! Her warmth, her willingness and her honest happiness to marry us were just overwhelming.
    Larissa made our special day even more special when she found the right spot for the ceremony and her presence was so humble along with her positive attitude (even on that highly humid day!) that we felt like she was a part of the family.
    Thank you for being a part of our amazing experience and for making it funny, natural and simply beautiful.

Sent on 09/18/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

I love this review, thank you!! It was humid! I forgot all about that as it was such a lovely little ceremony right there by the sunflowers. I will never look at sunflowers again without thinking of you both! I wish you ladies both so much happiness! Larissa

Justice Schumer · Married on 08/23/2020

Our Magical Wedding Day

Larissa was absolutely amazing and the sweetest she made our day so special especially in these times of need of a little happiness! With her help I was finally able to marry my best friend! Thank you so much Larissa

Sent on 11/25/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you Justice, what a lovely review. I love these photos, thank you for sharing them! Enjoy your wonderful babies and each other and congratulations again!
  • F

Farah Dorcely · Married on 08/22/2020

Larissa was God sent!

I knew Larissa was the one the moment I spoke to her. After speaking with 5 officiants before her, I thought perhaps I was asking for too much in such a short amount of time (3 days). Larissa was our breath of fresh air, and she nailed it despite only having met us 3 days before our ceremony. She included our children in the ceremony and it felt as if she knew us for years. I can’t thank you enough Larissa. You made our day so special.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you Farah and S! It felt like I had known you guys too for years! The kids were great and it was fun to include them. Thank you for having your wedding so early to accommodate me, I am so happy I did it. Your wedding will always be remembered by me, especially when in Queens Village! Much love to you both. Larissa

Tenzing Gurung · Married on 08/20/2020

Amazing, understanding and very helpful

Larissa was an amazing officiant who helped and guided us throughout the process. She was very understanding and thorough. Would recommend her to anyone looking for officiant.

Sent on 08/31/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you! It was my first Tibetan ceremony and I very much enjoyed it! I wish you both lots of happiness! Larissa

Karyn Sosinski · Married on 07/28/2020

Can't recommend Larissa highly enough!

Larissa was so great! We wanted a low-key, private ceremony and Larissa was super helpful with location suggestions, planning, and putting together the ceremony itself. She understood everything that we were going through given current events, was flexible and responsive to all our requests, and I can't imagine it turning out better. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you both! Was fun working together the brief time we had and I wish you both so much happiness and a GREAT wedding next year!