Weddings by Larissa Reviews

142 Reviews for Weddings by Larissa

• Stephanie

Stephanie C. · Getting married on 06/07/2022

Look no further!

Larissa is the BEST in the buisness! Because of COVID, my (now) husband and I had to move our large wedding to next year but we still wanted to get married this year. We had to change ceremony locations 4 to 5 times because of new restrictions and Larissa was there every step of the way! We didn't have a plan until 10 days before the wedding and Larissa was able to put togther an AMAZING ceremony with little time! She was even willing to lend me her garden for our ceremony that goes to show how understanding and kind she is. I can go on for hours about Larissa! I have to say my husband and I spoke to 6-7 officiants before her and none of them compared to her! She is amazing and felt like family! Make sure to book her now!

Sent on 08/16/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! I loved working with you and I wish you both so much happiness. I will always think of you when confetti is thrown :)

Vi & J. · Getting married on 04/05/2022

Modern & Personable Officiant - Highly Recommend

We very much appreciated Larissa as our officiant as she was extremely prompt with her responses, flexible & authentic!

Larissa was very easy to communicate with and personable. She took our low key vibe and provided a thoughtful and succinct ceremony to match what we wanted.

Would definitely recommend Larissa as a modern, personable and warm officiant!

Sent on 05/28/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you guys! I really enjoyed officiating your "socially distant" wedding last week and I am so happy that you guys found each other! Your guests were awesome too! All the best, Larissa

A. Jaffe · Getting married on 02/04/2022

Professional, efficient, clear instructions all with a human touch

Larissa responded promptly to emails, explained the process and our options, and was flexible - centering what we wanted the ceremony to be like. Larissa also explained the form, the signatures, and the paperwork without losing joy and conveying happiness for us on our special day.

Sent on 04/14/2021

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thanks E and A. It was such a lovely last minute ceremony and with the sun shining as it was (look at today!) it couldn't have been more perfect. I'm really happy for you both!
  • Monica

Monica J. · Getting married on 01/04/2022

Ceremony perfection

Larissa worked with us through 2 covid-postponed weddings and countless iterations to accommodate my picky notes and feedback in order to craft the ceremony perfect for us.

In addition to incorporating stories from both me and my (now) husband, Larissa added her own recommendations and ideas to make the ceremony so personal and meaningful for us. I especially loved her recommendation to have our mothers hold on to our wedding bands and offer them to us during the ceremony. Such a lovely way to include them in our special moment. The suggested language for our ring exchanges was also perfect.

We got LOTS of feedback from guests on just how perfect the ceremony was, and much of this is due thanks to Larissa.

Sent on 05/28/2021

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you Monica! I was so thrilled it finally happened for you guys! You were a dream couple to work with! With love Larissa

Jade R. · Getting married on 09/08/2021

Lovely & charismatic

We found Larissa through another officiant and instantly warmed to her open and friendly nature. She was prompt in answering all our questions and even helped us work around the 3 - 4 month backlog that the NYC City Clerk had in obtaining our marriage licence. In addition, she was flexible in keeping our date open when we were unsure of whether we were able to obtain our licence in time which really helped when planning our wedding.

On the day of the wedding (socially distanced - we had about 5 people attend), she arrived early and her words about us was exactly how we wanted them portrayed; meaningful, not too cheesy, with a little humor thrown in. I would definitely recommend her to other couples who are looking for someone who is able to contribute to your ceremony in a fun and thoughtful manner. Thank you Larissa for making our day special!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you so much Jade and R! So much fun officiating my fellow Brits, you guys were a pleasure to work with and best of luck to you both in the months ahead. I wish you a lifetime of happiness! Larissa
  • Alex

Alex Z. · Married on 06/09/2021

Great experience using Larissa's service!

We recently got married having Larissa as our official wedding ceremoniamester. Larissa was recommended to us by our friends who also used her service in online wedding. We were very please with her service and how it all went. To say it was a very unusual experience for us as we used online wedding ceremony where Larissa via Zoom, proceeded with all required and requested procedures. The entire ceremony went smooth, pleasant and memorable for us. Prior ceremony we had number of meetings with Larissa where she patiently explained in very details how it be also answering any questions we had. She had made few suggestions on how it be better done as well as provided us with few samples of ring exchange statements and vows. She was kindly checking on us time to time making sure we be on track with all arrangement we had to make. And finally at the end of it Larissa made that day a very special for us. Despite it all been online it was so real and filled with passion so we felt like Larissa has been present in that room with us at all times.
    Very please with Larissa service all the way and would definitely recommend her service to our friends or anybody who be looking for wedding ceremoniamester these days, either online or in real presence.
    Sincerely
    Alex & Diana

Sent on 09/29/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you both! What a lovely review and thank you so much for taking such a great effort, I really appreciate it. I wish the absolute best!

Conor G. · Married on 05/30/2021

Officiant for Micro Wedding

Larissa was the perfect officiant for our micro wedding. She has such a wonderful personality, which shined through both before and during the ceremony. She was quick to respond and accommodating to our requests — even taking the reigns when we wanted. Plus she was flexible with our last minute weather-related changes. We couldn’t recommend her more.

Sent on 05/31/2021

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you both. I really enjoyed yesterday and the sweet surprise you had for me at the end! I will always remember it. Lots of good wishes to you both and have a wonderful honeymoon!

Julie · Married on 05/21/2021

The best wedding officiant out there !

My husband and I had the most beautiful day of our lives last week thanks to Larissa.
    It took us months to find a wedding officiant that we liked then we found Larissa Martell.
    Larissa made our wedding unforgettable, she was the most professional, organized and kind during the preparations of our ceremony and when the day came and we met her it was wonderful.
    She was lovely and always smiling !
    It was very special to have her with us on our special day.
    I will recommend her to anyone that needs a wedding officiant!!!
    Dan and Julie

Sent on 05/29/2021

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thanks Julie and Dan. I loved your wedding! The location was fantastic and working with you both couldn't have been easier and a joy for me. I wish you both lots of happiness! Love Larissa

Soraya E. · Married on 04/17/2021

Married to my high school sweetheart

Larissa was just amazing! She got us started on the marriage license, got to know us personally, customized the storyline with our personal stories, and has been an incredible officiant! I could not recommend her more (+ her british accent is to die for). She’s sweet, nice, professional, funny and extremely helpful. Get her as an officiant for your wedding, we’re very happy we did!

Sent on 04/21/2021

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Soraya! Thank you for such a great review!! I wish I could review couples because you were amazing to work with!! I will never be on Ludlow Street again and not think of you and that amazing suite you had and the sheer beauty and elegance of it all. You guys were amazing, thank YOU for choosing me! Much love and happiness, Larissa
  • Alessa

Alessa R. · Married on 04/11/2021

Amazing Zoom Wedding!

We finally decided to tie the knot but were in a bit of a pickle! We couldn't find anyone we felt would tie together our last-minute idea the way we liked. On a recommendation from a friend who happens to be a wedding photographer we contacted Larissa in hopes should could give us a wedding to remember. SHE DID!

But before all of that Larissa was attentive and included us in ring vow & wedding vow selections. Larissa understood that we wanted to keep our wedding low-key & without a crowd. We couldn't have asked for a more patient, kind & wonderful person to help create this memory.

If you are planning a zoom wedding we highly recommend Larissa. She will walk you through all decisions. Nothing was confusing. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 04/18/2021

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Alessa, thank you! Such a lovely ceremony, I loved how he looked at you when you walked in in your beautiful wedding outfit - so pretty! I wish you both LOTS of happiness!

Alberto A. · Married on 04/09/2021

Amazing, Friendly, Lovely and Highly Recommended

Larissa was absolutely amazing. My wife and I were very happy with her service. She was on time, very professional and made the process very seamless. If you’re looking for someone to officiate on your special day look no further Larissa is your girl. Thank you again Larissa!

Sent on 04/15/2021

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you both! I loved working with you and the setting was perfect thanks to your talented family. And thank you for the delicious Filipino food which I ate immediately :)

Sylvie S. · Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing experience with Larissa Martell!

We hired Larissa for our wedding ceremony on top of the rock in Manhattan. She was absolutely the best and the day wouldn't have gone so perfectly without her amazing service. She arrived on time, was super professional during the ceremony and was so helpful in calming us down throughout the process. She was in fact the first to arrive in line and got our group a spot to go up so we didn't have to wait in the long line when we arrived. Working with Larissa prior to the ceremony was smooth as well. She guided us through the process and prepared us with options for our vow and ring exchanges. I would recommend anyone to hire her as a wedding officiant. Her warmth, friendliness and professionalism would absolutely lighten up anyone's day.

Sent on 03/29/2021

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you Sylvie, such a pleasure working with you and marrying you. TOTR couldn't have been more perfect and I was so happy the weather complied! Your photographer, Sacha, was awesome to work with too. I wish you and Yao a lifetime of happiness! Thank you again! Warm wishes, Larissa
  • Ricardo

Ricardo Q. · Married on 02/27/2021

Larissa was the narrator to my wedding day.

Larissa feels like a close friend guiding you through an important milestone, creating an ambiance of familiarity. I am grateful to have had her.

Sent on 03/03/2021

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Hey guys, thank you so much for this. Means a lot. I loved marrying you both, my first rock n roll bride!! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!! Larissa
  • Milana

Milana S. · Married on 02/27/2021

Perfect day with larissa

Thank you Larissa for a wonderful ceremony 💍❤️

Sent on 03/03/2021

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

thank you Milana, you were the coolest bride I've ever had the pleasure of marrying. You make a lovely couple and will be so happy!

Jenna C. · Married on 12/17/2020

Larissa is the best!!!

Larissa is amazing!!! Amazing to work with and so warm and kind. We had to postpone our wedding like many couples this year and decided to get married outside of city hall. But of course the biggest snow storm in years happened to fall the night before our date! And even though we didn’t know if we could make it happen, Larissa suggested we change location closer to our apartment, drudged through the snow just for us because she knew how special the date was for us and she made it happen! The view and photos ended up being even better. She made our mini ceremony so beautiful and special. Thank you times a million, Larissa!!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Hi Jenna and Sergio
    Thank you for such a lovely review. Yes, that was quite the storm and my first wedding in snow boots! So fun, and that location ended up being so pretty with incredible views! Well done finding it. I really enjoyed working with you, you were a joy couple. All the best for a lifetime of happiness and Happy New Year! Larissa
  • Danielle

Danielle L. · Married on 12/06/2020

Could not be happier!

Larissa did not only do a wonderful job she became such a source of calmness as I reshuffled our wedding from 120 people to my fiance and I and our parents. Covid dismantled our original wedding plans but having Larissa officiate our wedding was a beautiful ceremony I will never forget. I am so touched, that in just a few days, she helped me write a ceremony and take on a socially distanced wedding for me and my now husband. It was better than I could have imagined and Larissa was such a big part of making our day special and meaningful. She was prompt, responsive, enthusiastic, and kind. You can really tell she loves what she does!

Thank you again!

Sent on 06/19/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you Danielle, it was my absolute pleasure helping you tie the knot with your husband! It all came together so beautifully on the day, the kind park rangers were amazing and I'm so happy for you both. All the best! Larissa. ps - I'm obsessed with that jumpsuit! It looked fantastic!
  • Jean-Paul

Jean-Paul L. · Married on 11/30/2020

Awesome Zoom Wedding

Larissa was always pleasant and quick with replies. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thanks Jean-Paul, fun zoom wedding! Great working with you and always happy to provide my clients fast responses. I wish you both the very best!

Phil · Married on 11/07/2020

Highly Recommended!

Larissa was absolutely amazing to work with. She helped us feel at ease during such a unique time, was flexible, thoughtful, and extremely helpful. Given that we had a virtual wedding, it went much better than expected, and Larissa's personal touch made virtual guests feel as if they were there with us. We couldn't thank Larissa any more for making our day special and something that we will forever remember as a special day. Highly highly recommended.

Sent on 07/16/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you Phil! and to the lovely Andrea!
    It was a super sweet wedding with everyone watching, I thoroughly enjoyed looking at their expressions. Really happy you picked me, it was definitely an experience! Enjoy married life! Your love story and how you met will stay with me for a long time! Larissa
  • Amy

Amy C. · Married on 11/06/2020

Amazing officiant!

Working with Larissa for our wedding on 10/10/20 was amazing! We knew we wanted a thoughtful and personal service and Larissa delivered. She asked us questions about each other that really added that little touch. Larissa also provided us vow examples which was a HUGE help to writing our own. 100% would recommend for your wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Hi Amy! Hope you got back OK from the big road trip and thank you for taking the time to review me. It was a lovely wedding (what a great setting, your cousins now have something to look forward to!) and it was really great getting to know you both. Lots of happiness! Larissa
  • Igor

Igor L. · Married on 11/01/2020

Amazing, Loving, Enthusiastic, Perfect!!

Larissa was an absolute dream to work with. We interviewed many other officiants and were instantly drawn to her energy and charisma. She was so flexible and gave us excellent insights into how to write our own vows. On the night, she was calm and organized and delivered her part beautifully. All night we were receiving compliments on the ceremony and her officiating. Would highly recommend to anyone hoping for a perfect, loving energy at their ceremony!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you so much, this is a lovely review! It was my pleasure working with you both and then performing the beautiful ceremony! My best to you both x

Lin L. · Married on 10/25/2020

Perfect intimate Central Park ceremony!

Larissa officiated our intimate Central Park covid wedding and it was exactly the simple and sweet event we were looking for. She was very easy to work with, knew what she was doing, and made the whole process seamless for us. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a trustworthy officiant, whether for a small or large affair!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thank you Lin! It was a pleasure working with you too and an honor to officiate. Enjoy married life!! Warm wishes, Larissa

Michael A. · Married on 10/24/2020

Michael and Donn

Larissa Officiated our wedding yesterday, and, frankly, we couldn’t have been luckier to have her.
    She is a lovely, huge hearted person, who put her personal and professional self into our ceremony from the start. Our first phone call to her, the sound of her beautiful voice, was just the start of our wonderful experience.
    Thank you, Larissa. You touched us and our entire family yesterday .
    We love you!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Oh my gosh you guys thank you for such a lovely review! Since our first call early March it has been such a pleasure getting to know you both and your story. It was such a lovely and sweet ceremony and wow did you knock it out of the park with your outfits! #stunning! All my absolute best wishes for a lifetime of happiness! Much love- Larissa (ps thanks for the cookies, they were delicious!!)

Samantha · Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely fantastic!

We absolutely loved Larissa. We had an immediate connection and she really understood our vibe. She was supportive and calming throughout the entire process and went above and beyond to make it the best day for us.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Thanks guys! It was really fun meeting you guys. Enjoy being Mr and Mrs! Roll on next year for the bigger bash, I wish you so much happiness. Warm wishes, Larissa
  • Y

Yanyi · Married on 10/18/2020

Perfect for our last minute park elopement

Larissa was amazing to work with. She provided so much guidance, and we really appreciate how flexible she was with... well, everything.
    I anticipated the options for vows and ring exchanges to be cookie-cutter -- and I was okay with that -- but I was pleasantly surprised by her options. Her standard ceremony was so moving. Thank you, Larissa, for a beautiful Sunday morning ceremony. We could not have imagined it better.
    Also, we really appreciate how quickly she replied to our inquiry and subsequent questions and requests.
    When the time comes for vow renewals, I'd choose Larissa again.

Sent on 10/28/2020

Weddings by Larissa's reply:

Vow renewal, yes please! I would love to work with you guys again! Many thanks for a wonderful review and photo! I wish you both LOTS of happiness for the years ahead! Larissa