Milestone Images

Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Milestone Images

Milestone Images is a New City, New York-based wedding photographer that captures the natural emotions and beauty of your big day. Their contemporary and photojournalistic images will include breathtaking shots of all the little details, from the flowers to the cake. After all, the team understands that you will cherish these photos for years to come.

Experience

Angela Gaul, a freelance photojournalist and the company’s lead photographer, has more than a decade of photography experience. Tom Nycz is the second photographer.

From candid photos to romantic portraits, Milestone Images aims to produce completely unique images. They can provide a boudoir shoot, engagement shoot and trash the dress session. Their professional services include:

• Additional hours
  • High-res images
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow

Other Services

Milestone Images can transform your photos into specialty items. Couples may choose from:

• Albums

Milestone Images 7
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 09/08/2018

Perfection!

Hiring Angie to capture our wedding memories was absolutely the smartest choice we made. You won't find a more professional, responsive, patient, and talented wedding photographer. And she's funny and kind, too! Angie's been in the business for long enough to anticipate every question and need. She helped talk me through elements of planning I hadn't even though of (not planning a receiving line after the recessional? what instead?). And Day Of, she was equipped for every emergency (mystery stain on the bosom of my dress 5 minutes before the ceremony? No problem; Tide Stick in the camera bag to the rescue! Dress getting a little too revealing at the bust? Fashion tape at the ready to keep the girls in place!)

You will be THRILLED with Angie's turnaround time. As a member of several Facebook wedding groups, I've seen by comparison how her timely photo deliveries blow away the competition. I had dozens of photos already edited and online while my wedding-date-twins were still longing for even a sneak peek several weeks later. In fact, Angie provided over a dozen Instagram photos the very same night as our reception! I was gawking at them before I even went to bed that night. Every couple Angie shoots gets a writeup in her blog (here's ours: http://www.milestoneimages.us/blog/congrats-diane-leo-grand-isle-wedding-photographer/). I had the joy of reading her post about our wedding less than one week after the fact, which included another 97 photos I had not yet seen, plus her thoughtful and personal observations and reflections of our day (I especially loved reading that!). In less than one month from our wedding, I had EVERY edited photo she had promised, on a thumb drive in-hand, after receiving a link by which I could download and share them even earlier. This surpasses by leaps and bounds any other photographer I've encountered (or heard about from other couples).

Angie's vision and artistry is unparalleled. Her art direction is fantastic. She has a way of arranging people in just the right way to get all the perfect shots you've requested, and manages to do it in a way that's fun and engaging. My guests found her entirely charming, and to a person, came to me throughout the evening to say what a fabulous job she was doing and how delightful they found her.

And the most important part: Angie's photography is amazing. Our formal portraits are flawless and creative. Angie's candid portraits captured not only the quiet and unexpected moments throughout our day, but even the unique charm of each loved one's personality during their naturally unguarded moments. I really loved the experiencing her art direction during our private bride and groom portraits. The shoot itself was more romantic than I even could have expected, and the photos reflect it so beautifully.

I have gotten so many compliments on all of our photos (people have been really wowed at just how great they are!), and on Angie personally, that I cannot recommend her strongly enough. She rolled with the punches (traveled several hours to our venue - totally worth it for all involved!), and was VERY flexible on our package, logistics, and unexpected turns of events, all while managing to keep us on our desired schedule, with a smile. She nailed it, and I am so relieved that my biggest "Must Have Thing" (spectacular photography) was even more perfect than I ever could have hoped.

Don't hesitate. Hiring Milestone Images will be the smartest wedding move you make!

Milestone Images 8
    Milestone Images 9
    Milestone Images 10
    Milestone Images 11
    Milestone Images 12
    Milestone Images 13

Lia · Married on 09/02/2018

My husband and I decided to plan a full blown wedding in 2 months. We figured after 6 years and a 4 year old daughter, it was time, why wait? I found Angie and right away was super excited to work with her. She was so full of knowledge and excitement. From start to finish the process was flawless. She created a well thought out plan for the day of our wedding to ensure beautiful formal portraits with our big family, and continued to get awesome shots through out the night. I never had to worry about a missed photo opportunity because Angie was there every time I turned around capturing the most special moments. She even had some sneak peeks ready for us an hour after the wedding! The final edited pictures came back to us in less than a month, we are so pleased and can’t wait to share with our loved ones!

Milestone Images Pricing

Milestone Images Price Rates

Milestone Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Jewish Ceremonies by Rabbi/Cantor Ronald Broden
    Jewish Ceremonies by Rabbi/Cantor Ronald Broden Wedding Officiants

Gracious and professional in their service. Have heard great things about the wedding albums!

• La Vie En Rose Events
    La Vie En Rose Events Wedding Planners

We adore working with Milestone Images. Angie is a great mix of professional and fun. Her presence is very calming and her work is amazing - wonderful candids mixed with amazing artistic shots. :)

• The Reverend D
    The Reverend D Wedding Officiants

Angie did a "Trash the Dress" shoot with my husband and I after our wedding, and we couldn't be happier with the photos! We had a fun, rock & roll wedding, and we wanted to get some shots that captured that good old-fashioned post-wedding debauchery that such a wedding might inspire. We got exactly the kind of raucous and racy shots we were looking for, and even used one of them for our wedding Thank You cards...which our friends loved! Angie was fun and easy to work with, and the price was a steal. I highly recommend her.

• 57 West Burda Place New City, 10956 See on map