By Veronica Photography

Montclair, NJ View map
$4,600 Most Popular Price

$4,600 Most Popular Price

By Veronica Photography, owned by Veronica Castillo, is a Boutique Studio located in Montclair, New Jersey that offers natural and contemporary wedding images. Veronica and her team of expert photographers pride themselves on delivering beautiful and unique photographs, while also providing their clients with outstanding service.

Experience

Veronica Castillo has been photographing weddings for over 8 years. She opened her boutique style studio in 2013, and since then has captured countless weddings and events of a wide variety. Veronica鈥檚 success is due to her passion for photography and meaningful relationships with her clients.

Veronica uses her emotional intelligence and awareness to ensure the photos are a true reflection of her couples. By Veronica Photography takes pictures that have both traditional elements with a romantic twist. She offers the following services:

• Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Professional Editing
  • Multiple Shooters
  • Destination/Travel
  • Liability insurance
  • Bridal Session

Other Services

Although she鈥檚 based in New Jersey, By Veronica Photography will travel to other areas, such as New York, and may be a fit for your destination wedding. Here are some of the photographer鈥檚 additional services:

• Custom Graphics for Save the Date and Thank You Cards
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Video

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,600

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jackie
    Jackie Getting married on 03/25/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent Photographer for your special day!!!

We hired Veronica for our engagement shoot a few months ago and for our wedding next year in March 2023. It has easily been the best experience with a photographer to date! Veronica is super personable and very talented at her craft. We took our engagement photos at the Liberty State Park in Jersey City. Veronica worked very well with my fianc茅 and I who were a bit camera shy and we were able to get the most beautiful shots from her because of it. She makes you feel super comfortable and confident. I cannot even explain how beautiful the pictures are, we were blown away by the quality! The session was fun and such a wonderful experience. I highly recommend her to anyone else looking for a wedding photographer.
    Melissa M. Married on 10/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Talented wedding photographer with an eye for great lighting!

I first found By Veronica Photography when I walked by her studio in Montclair, NJ - and I am very glad I did! After looking up Veronica's work on Instagram, I was very impressed with her style and versatility.

My fiance Chris and I met Veronica for an initial conversation and loved hearing about her process and philosophy. We booked Veronica for our wedding in October 2022, as well as for an engagement shoot in November 2021.

We had so much fun doing our engagement shoot! Veronica is extremely professional and talented, and made us feel very comfortable quickly in front of the camera (neither of us had any experience with photoshoots). She is very friendly and fun to hang out with as well, which helped me to feel less awkward and more relaxed in the moment.

Veronica was able to both capture our goofy personalities and make us look and feel fantastic. I was so happy with the variety of photographs we got from our photoshoot - in nature, with the city background, and around colorful murals. She has an eye for lighting and visual opportunities and was able to edit beautiful color and black & white images. Can't wait for Veronica to shoot our wedding and I highly recommend her for any of your professional photography needs!
  • Christopher
    Christopher C. Married on 10/02/2022

Highly Recommend Veronica!

Veronica has done an engagement shoot with my fianc茅e and I, and is set to do our wedding in October 2022. The engagement shoot was fantastic; Veronica is extremely easy and pleasant to work with, and can connect well with a couple in a way that feels personal. It's the first time I've done anything like this before, so it was great to feel comfortable and relaxed, and just have a good time. Both of us were very happy with Veronica's photos, which were set at a few locations in both city and nature settings.
  • illustration stars

Deals

By Veronica Photography 1
Exclusive

Breathe Artistic Breathe Artistic Wedding Photographers

It was a pleasure working with Veronica and her team this past weekend at Nanina鈥檚 in the Park. They were very professional and easy going. Can鈥檛 wait to see more of what they captured<3

Beauty and the Blush Beauty and the Blush Wedding Hair & Makeup

Veronica's Team was the amazing!! From the moment they walked in they were all smiles and ready to go. They were very patient with us and let us all finish our job and never got in the way. They were all a very fun and professional group to work with and as a vendor we would recommend them to all our brides!!

JG Music Productions, Inc. JG Music Productions, Inc. Wedding DJs

This company is by far a creative, responsible and artistic company that captures Precious moments and makes clients come back for to hiring Veronica time and time again. I love when my clients call me to thank me for referring Veronica and her company to handle there special day. I recommend her to anyone who are looking for an artist that can capture your special day and provide you with great memories that you can appreciate for years to come.

629 Bloomfield Ave Montclair, NJ, 07039

Mon-Weds 12pm-6pm Thursday 12pm-8pm Friday & SATURDAY- BY APPOINTMENT
Location of (By Veronica Photography)

By Veronica Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does By Veronica Photography include in the starting price?

By Veronica Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does By Veronica Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

By Veronica Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does By Veronica Photography offer?

By Veronica Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does By Veronica Photography offer?

By Veronica Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does By Veronica Photography offer for wedding events?

By Veronica Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend By Veronica Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

By Veronica Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does By Veronica Photography offer?

By Veronica Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding