230 Market Street, Wayne, NJ 07470 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Breathe Artistic

Passionate visionaries focused on creating everlasting cinematic and photographic memories of your once-in-a-lifetime celebration.

Driven by our love for the arts, we strive to deliver an experience that will be enjoyed by our clients for years to come. Breathe Artistic is a boutique-influenced studio serving NJ - NYC and Lehigh Valley, PA.

Check out our fresh take on wedding films and photography and thank you for your time and consideration.

- Breathe Artistic

Breathe Artistic 4
  • Heath

Heath Con · Married on 06/23/2019

Friendly, Fun & Creative Crew

What a great team! Ivan & his crew were so great to have by my side for my big day. They were patience, friendly and fun to work with and made us feel comfortable while posing for our best shots. They had a great eye for special spots around our venue to capture the best moments and drone shots! Thank you for taking such good care of us on our wedding day! We absolutely recommend Breathe Artistic!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Erin · Married on 09/28/2018

Breathe Artistic was nothing short of amazing to work with on our wedding day. Ivan and his crew Maggie, Ishan and Justin were extremely professional and made the entire process seem so effortless. We had a few hiccups as far as weather, but that did not stop them from getting some truly amazing shots. They went above and beyond and far surpassed any expectations we had. I really hope we will have the opportunity to work with them again in the future. I would highly recommend Breathe Artistic for any event you might have!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Breathe Artistic 5

Claire · Married on 09/15/2018

Breathe Artistic is the best of the best!!

Hiring Ivan and his team, purchasing the Impressionism package and adding on the Instagram clip was one of the best investments and decisions we made for our wedding! Ivan’s work, creativity, friendly personality, attention to detail, love for weddings and artistic eye are impressive, remarkable and definitely one of a kind. I don’t have enough words to describe how amazing Ivan and his team are and I would recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful memories full of live events, emotion, love and laughter from their wedding day. I am a detail oriented person and spent a great deal of time meeting with vendors, filtering through videographers and making sure we had the most talented crew to capture the most beautiful moments of our day. Anyone that says that they do not need a video needs to watch Breathe Artistic clips, Instagram stories and Features. Their mind will be changed right away! It is true, the day goes by so fast and it is truly magical so afterwards it is important to have the best video and photos to bring back all the memories and emotions from your day. The video is real emotions, our vows, the amazing party, the laughter from family and friends, the love shared between my husband and I, the letter that we wrote to each other and puts a tear to my eye each time I watch. We met with Ivan a year before our wedding and he was professional, kind, listened to me, my ideas and we could see how much he truly cares about each couple, how creative he is and how much he loves what he does each day. I went home and watched the link he provided of example Trailers/Features and even though I personally did not know the couples, I laughed and cried and felt all the emotions that were seen on the screen. We quickly booked and from that moment on we knew we were in great hands. I spent a long time planning my wedding and had a detailed list of everything I wanted captured that I sent to Ivan a few weeks before the big day. Wedding day Ivan and his team absolutely killed it - they were always there capturing every single detail on my list. I never had to wonder where they were because they were always around us, making sure to capture everything I had asked for! My friends and bridal party loved Ivan and his team and they went above and beyond for us. He had so many creative ideas that were so fun day of and looked beautiful in our video. Ivan and his team remembered things that were on my list that weren’t on my mind at the time and made sure they were captured – very thankful for that. They delivered everything to us so quickly afterwards and we could tell how much time and energy had gone into our Instagram clip, Trailer and Feature! The drone is a must have and it makes all the difference in the video! Originally I did not have the Instagram clip in our package, but added it on after we got back from our honeymoon and I am so glad that I did. One week later the clip was in my inbox and it is absolutely breathtaking and sums up the day perfectly. Ivan and his team are the best of the best and I am so thankful they were part of our wedding day!!! Thank you Breathe Artistic!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Breathe Artistic FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• By Veronica Photography
    By Veronica Photography Wedding Photographers

We worked alongside Breathe Artistic for a Wedding at Nanina's in the Park. We had a great time working with them and I can guarantee the couple is going to absolutely love the content they captured for their special day. We look forward to working with them again!

• 230 Market Street Wayne, 07470 See on map
    9735003052 (1) (Phone number)
    2019661648 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon- Thurs 12pm-8pm. By appointment only