Live Picture Studios

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,850 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,850 Most Popular Price

Based out of Jersey City, New Jersey, Live Picture Studios has been creating heartfelt wedding movies since 2011. Aspiring to be a one-stop-shop for all of their clients’ media and entertainment needs, this business offers videography, photography, DJ, and photo booth services. Their talented videographers take delight in crafting eye-catching films for newlyweds to treasure forever. All that is needed of you is to say “I do” and they will endeavor to document every precious moment of your day.

Known for their blend of classic and contemporary styles, Live Picture Studios’ filmmakers aim to provide you with a keepsake that depicts your wedding story. They are happy to record each part of your celebration, from your rehearsal dinner to your reception. As a special touch, they are able to live-stream your event. Further aspects of Live Picture Studios’ service include:

• Additional hours
  • Client revisions
  • The use of multiple cameras
  • A one-event-per-day policy
  • Drone footage

Live Picture Studios Photo Booth Services:

We now offer you the same level of value and experience we dedicated for over a decade in the wedding industry with our photo booth services.

Package details provided on the link below

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,850

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

Message vendor

• Katie
    Katie S. Married on 07/03/2022

Amazing Videography!!!

I used LPS for my wedding videography and they were AMAZING! Joel was the lead videographer and he was so attentive to what I wanted. He went above and beyond to make sure he captured all of the most important moments. My only regret is not using them for photography as well!! The highlight video was unbelievable. I gave specific notes of what I wanted, and they NAILED IT! I can't stop watching it and my family and friends keep telling me how beautiful it came out!!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa S. Married on 06/19/2022

BEST videos ever!

Live Picture Studios is absolutely amazing! I am SO happy I chose them to capture our day and put our videos together. Our highlight video is incredible (I knew it would be from watching other videos they’ve created) but even better than I expected! I can’t stop watching it! Everyone is saying how beautiful it is. Their style and how they overlap voices with music is genius, making the whole video run so smoothly and perfectly! I love it SO much!! I can’t give them a high enough rating! I am recommending them to everyone I know that’s getting married in the future! They are undoubtedly the most professional and best videographers out there! Both of my videographers were early the day of my wedding, worked so well with my other vendors, and went above and beyond to capture every detail without people even noticing they were there!!! THANK YOU, LPS, for being so great to work with and for making our video so beautiful! We are truly grateful!
  • Olivia
    Olivia S. Married on 01/07/2022

Highly Recommend LPS!!

We hired LPS for videography services for our wedding on Jan 7th 2022 at the Pleasantdale Chateau and could not be happier with our decision! The team was absolutely fantastic from the get go and were very easy to work with. We could not be happier with how our video turned out and received numerous compliments!! Highly recommend hiring this team!

Live Picture Studios's reply:

Dear Olivia, thank you so much for sharing your experience here with us! Whole LPS team feels absolute joy seeing your words. We appreciate you chose us to capture your special day and hope you will enjoy these memories for years to come!
  • illustration stars

Live Picture Studios 1
Exclusive

186 Griffith St., Suite #101 Jersey City, NJ, 07307
862-244-5897
Location of (Live Picture Studios)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding