50-300
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Maritime Parc

Open September of 2010, Maritime Parc is a contemporary restaurant and stunning event space right on the Hudson River in Liberty Landing Marina and Liberty State Park. The jaw-dropping 10,000 square feet of dining and event space all offer breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline and The Statue of Liberty from each of its three floors and wraparound outdoor terraces.   The contemporary event spaces on the second and third floors of the space feature modern table decor and presentation, custom lighting and a built-in sound system.  The top floor can hold up to 300 for cocktails, and 125 for seated dinners. The second floor can hold up to 600 for cocktails and 350 for seated dinners (300 with a dance floor). Both impressive floors have wraparound terraces with incredible views of Liberty State Park, The Liberty Landing Marina, The Statue of Liberty, and the Manhattan skyline- an iconic, incomparable location.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Lighting/Sound (2)
Scenic Views (1)
Wireless Internet (1)
Lighting (1)

Had my wedding at Maritime Parc September 2017 and it was perfect! the staff on the day was amazing. The Maitre'D handled all the wedding day activities (bouquet toss, cake cutting, speeches etc) she communicated with my husband and I and everything flowed nicely. I had a bridal attendant and i honestly don;t know what i would have done without her. The venue itself is modern elegance and the view is something you guests wont stop talking about- that and the food. All my guests raved abut how great the food was. Luckily the staff was able to pack up food for myself and husband and the next day we were able to enjoy all the food our wedding had to offer and it was delicious! if you are looking for a place with a great view of the city, with modern style and great food than this is the place to book! Thank you MP for making my wedding one that my guests can;t stop talking about!

Profile Picture nicole, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had our wedding on September 16 of this year. I can tell you we absolutely fell IN LOVE with everything ! We didn't want to have a traditional wedding at an estate, with awful carpeting and fake gardens. We loved the modern and chic appeal of Maritime Parc and the views are just incredible!!! We HAD to book the venue! The food was delicious, I cannot say enough about the extensive menu options they offered. The staff is incredibly patient and friendly. Elizabeth Stacey is the ultimate professional and was wonderful when helping us plan. If you have an hesitation, I assure you Maritime Parc is worth it!!! xo-J. Smyth-Saldivar

Photos
Photo of Maritime Parc in Jersey City, NJ - Final Dance "Lady in Red"
Profile Picture Jeree, 9/16/17, 1 Review

Wheelchair Access
Shuttle
7 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Maritime is an amazing venue with great NYC views. The staff is so professional, the space so contemporary and unique - I cant think of a better place to host an event. As a vendor, they are always very helpful, willing to please and accommodating to make each event run smoothly. If you seek a different space, this is the space and I would highly recommend this venue for your next event.

I have seen the Venue Maritime Parc develop literally from a hard hat site to one of the most amazing spaces in the tri-state area! I was fortunate enough to be the event planner of the opening party for all planners in the area. I have booked the second floor for events and have eaten at the fabulous restaurant over looking the water. I can honestly say this is the most beautiful spot for a wedding. Owner Chris Siversen and his staff are incredibly professional and the quality of the in house linens, china and glassware and far above any of venue I have worked at.

84 Audrey Zapp Drive, Liberty State Park, Jersey City, NJ 07305   See On Map
201-413-0050 (phone) 201-413-0079 (fax)